Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 228378 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

truth

Perth, Australia

#170783 Apr 5, 2013
In rich house don't eat..if you have just tiny things less as you could.
My grandmother teach me just like that..me i don't listen everything i say so often necu=no..i choose to be happy full of joy only in hardship you can recover yourself its trough heart where soul stay.
now
My grandmother choose to be as noble woman teaching us how we have to be behave in our association..Is that rule here on Earth..yes it is mostly of them waiting on that..but i been tech differently..in heaven all angels are happy.
Please tell me to be rule or not to be exist..see without ruling where is poverty neglected and many things.. still people exist as well soul within them.
Are you for sure our lovely God watching over rich and poor some?
Did we been going judged as we are neglected?..no.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170784 Apr 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Clueless Fake
Those are all rotten ahaadith. Ibn Hisham was a liar.
Ayesha was married to the Prophet when she was about eighteen, BirdBrain.
If the prophet had taken Ayesha to bed when she was nine, it would have become a Sunnah (The Way of the Prophet) for all Muslims, Fool!
And if it were true, we would be marrying little girls and fucking them gladly and no power on earth could have stopped us, Ignorant Fool! And also, you would have hundreds of tales about his companions marrying and enjoying little girls.
Why do you have to lie?
This Muslim proves you are a liar.
&li st=PL2C90F810B5C87D3B&inde x=4
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#170785 Apr 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You lie Muslim.
Muhammad;s religion has no connection to Abraham, and Moses.
Ishmael abandoned the God of Israel, the Jews went to war against the tribes of Ismael.
Muhammad never worshiped the God of Israel.
You lie Muslim.
You cannot say that.

It is you who is a habitual like Paul. And you just lied when you wrote: "the Jews went to war against the tribes of Ismael." Who told you that? Must ne the sick presbyters of the Church.

Ignorant fool, the Jews never went to war against the tribes of Ishmael. Why did you concoct that lie?

Let me tell you this. We are the followers of Abraham through Ishmael and our Prophet. We gave our foreskins to be in the one and the only one Grand Covenant just like your Jesus. By virtue of losing the foreskin, we get connected to Abraham.

None of you had his foreskin chopped, so you cannot claim any connection with Abraham and the LORD God of Abraham.

There is only one circumcised man in the Trinity. Go get your dick circumcised first, then talk about Abraham. Hell, you are not even connected to Jesus. He had his foreskin chopped, so you must get yours chopped too. No way out!
bmz

Singapore

#170786 Apr 5, 2013
Correction, Shamma

Should read:

It is you who is a habitual LIAR like Paul.

Thanks

Location hidden

#170787 Apr 5, 2013
Temporary marriage in Islam.
&li st=PL2C90F810B5C87D3B
bmz

Singapore

#170788 Apr 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you have to lie?
This Muslim proves you are a liar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =F13gtjjDEgEXX&list=PL2C90 F810B5C87D3B&index=4
Toob again?

I have already explained. That Muslim is no scholar, Fool! I am.

By the way, why did the biblical Jesus not marry Mary Magdalene and other girls, with whom he was intimate?
truth

Perth, Australia

#170789 Apr 5, 2013
NO

PLACE FOR CHRISTIANS AS WELL MUSLIM EXIST WHICH IS PREPARE FROM LONG PERIOD BEFORE EXIST..ONLY VERY MANIPULATIVE PERSON TRY ACT ITS NOT LIKE THAT..WE KNOW WHO IS CRAFTED AS WELL USED KNOWLEDGE.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
bmz

Singapore

#170790 Apr 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>First you have to be truthful, and acknowledge that your Allah God is not the God of Israel.
Allah is the LORD God of the Universe, Israel included and all Churches excluded.

Now, will you please acknowledge that the silly and the most absurd monstrosity known as Trinity or the Triune God, is not the God of Israel? Thanks!

Trinity is Satan's God.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#170791 Apr 5, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
My god you are a vile person aren't you
No, I'm not vile.
The pack raping, child molesting, mass murdering parasites of islam are vile and dangerous.
bmz

Singapore

#170792 Apr 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Chapter 176 Paradise
To what does it serve to say, "They shall feast"?' said Jesus to his disciples.'Surely God speaks plain. But to what purpose are the four rivers of precious liquor in paradise, with so many fruits? Assuredly, God eats not;, the angels eat not, the soul eats not, the sense eats not, but rather the flesh, which is our body. Wherefore the glory of paradise is for the body the meats, and for the soul and the sense God and the conversation of angels and blessed spirits.
That glory shall be better revealed by the Messenger; of God, who (seeing God has created all things for love of him) knows all things better than any other creature.'
Said Bartholomew;:'O master, shall the glory of paradise be equal for every man? If it be equal, it shall not be just, and if it be not equal the lesser will envy the greater.'
Jesus answered:'It will not be equal, for that God is just; and everyone shall be content, because there is no envy there. Tell me, Bartholomew;: there is a master who has many servants, and he clothes all of those his servants in the same cloth. Do then the boys, who are clothed in the garments of boys, mourn because they have not the apparel of grown men? Surely, on the contrary, if the elders desired to put on them their larger garments they would be wroth, because, the garments not being of their size, they would think themselves mocked.
Now, Bartholomew, lift your heart to God in paradise, and you shall see that all one glory, although it shall be more to one and less to another, shall not produce ought of envy.'
Chapter 177
Then said he who writes :'O master, has paradise light from the sun as this world has?' Jesus answered:'Thus has God said to me, O Barnabas:'The world wherein you men that are sinners dwell has the sun and the moon and the stars that adorn it, for your benefit and your gladness; for this have I created. "
Think you, then, that the house where my faithful dwell shall not be better? Assuredly, you err, so thinking: for I, your God, am the sun of paradise;, and my Messenger ;is the moon ;who from me receives all; and the stars are my prophets which have preached to you my will. Wherefore my faithful, even as they received my word from my prophets [here], shall in like manner obtain delight and gladness through them in the paradise of my delights."
Note: Beautiful teachings indeed - MUQ
(Abridged)
Beautiful teachings, MUQ.

Please keep posting. I have always pointed out that we do not see Jesus talking to other disciples by name in the four gospels. Most of the disciples are absent in the other gospels and exist by name only.

In GOB, we see them engaged with Jesus.

Thanks and Salaams
BMZ
ana

London, UK

#170793 Apr 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>Hello, Clueless Fake

Those are all rotten ahaadith. Ibn Hisham was a liar.

Ayesha was married to the Prophet when she was about eighteen, BirdBrain.

If the prophet had taken Ayesha to bed when she was nine, it would have become a Sunnah (The Way of the Prophet) for all Muslims, Fool!

And if it were true, we would be marrying little girls and fucking them gladly and no power on earth could have stopped us, Ignorant Fool! And also, you would have hundreds of tales about his companions marrying and enjoying little girls.
There is the example that aisha married after she went to battle, in that time persons under the age of 16 were not permitted to go to battle... Therefore she must have been older non??

I need to read up more regards this so dont quote me on it
ana

London, UK

#170794 Apr 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Temporary marriage in Islam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vnXU_azlWqoXX&list=PL2C90 F810B5C87D3B
This is not sunnah it is something practised by Shia and it is illegitimate in Islam by the sunnah it's not recognised nor legitimate
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170795 Apr 5, 2013
THE PSYCHIC & THE SELF:

The Self has a cosmic presence and so there's no egoism involved when the Self is realized via union in consciousness of the individualized consciousness with the Self.

Ego is the specific turn given to the mental, vital and physical traits that is determined by the frontal personality that's a mix of good and bad.

The psychic (soul)- a delegation of the Self - lies behind the human equivalents of mind, vital and matter and organizes and supports these instrumental parts from behind but its actions are smothered owing to the unregenerate nature of the overlying mental, vital and physical parts. It's only when the instrumental parts become sound and balanced enough and get harmonized around the psychic does its true potential manifest in the individual's consciousness. This is a profound yogic discipline.

Once the psychic is awakened then the higher yoga takes off and ultimately leads to contact with the Self either through the backdrop consciousness from any plane or by uniting with the Self by rising through 19 or 20 planes of cosmic consciousness and so on.

The Self is a direct projection of the overlying Absolute Consciousness.

However, between the Self and its Source there exist several fine gradations in terms of Consciousness and its concomitant energy contents.
ana

London, UK

#170796 Apr 5, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm not vile.
The pack raping, child molesting, mass murdering parasites of islam are vile and dangerous.
Well you are not representing your self well there oh dearest John

Location hidden

#170798 Apr 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot say that.
It is you who is a habitual like Paul. And you just lied when you wrote: "the Jews went to war against the tribes of Ismael." Who told you that? Must ne the sick presbyters of the Church.
Ignorant fool, the Jews never went to war against the tribes of Ishmael. Why did you concoct that lie?
Let me tell you this. We are the followers of Abraham through Ishmael and our Prophet. We gave our foreskins to be in the one and the only one Grand Covenant just like your Jesus. By virtue of losing the foreskin, we get connected to Abraham.
None of you had his foreskin chopped, so you cannot claim any connection with Abraham and the LORD God of Abraham.
There is only one circumcised man in the Trinity. Go get your dick circumcised first, then talk about Abraham. Hell, you are not even connected to Jesus. He had his foreskin chopped, so you must get yours chopped too. No way out!
I can say that and I did say that Muhammad never worshiped the God of Israel.
Muhammad's history proves I am right.
You are just big talk and know not the Bible.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

That is Psalm 83 that say the Ishmaelites hated Yahweh.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#170799 Apr 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity itself is Criminal and a Satanic Crime against God.
The crimes of criminal pedophile priests of Catholic Church all over the world, as reported run into thousands.
How many reports did you hear about Mullahs, Dickhead?
I am sure some priest or priests had the best from you! Of course, you wil not accept that but we know.
In the Christian world such sick priests are called "criminals".
In the muztard world paedophilia is a way of life.
http://actforamerica.files.wordpress.com/2012...
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
http://unifiedserenity.files.wordpress.com/20...
Sick, shit islam.

Location hidden

#170800 Apr 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Toob again?
I have already explained. That Muslim is no scholar, Fool! I am.
By the way, why did the biblical Jesus not marry Mary Magdalene and other girls, with whom he was intimate?
He told the truth and proved you to be a liar.

Location hidden

#170801 Apr 5, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are not representing your self well there oh dearest John
May be you disrespect with your lying, have you considered that, dearest ana?
truth

Perth, Australia

#170802 Apr 5, 2013
i don't think so that ordinary Christians as well muslim know what others hide trough history and time..
no you are wrong 3000 years ago in India is old altar which catholic church except too as well others Christians where is belong as roots of believers 3x union..now
Muslim ..yes please tell me why they are wrong or right..i say to you this modern time 700 years Muslim oh they did not know what is absolute truth is..
please forgive me if i hurt you with that..but i don't wanted do that not at all..its build up..to used both Christians as well Muslim ..to rule and to be in our existence where we are now..to destroy as well renew..do you understood..you stay in circle
bmz

Singapore

#170803 Apr 5, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
There is the example that aisha married after she went to battle, in that time persons under the age of 16 were not permitted to go to battle... Therefore she must have been older non??
I need to read up more regards this so dont quote me on it
That is correct. Prophet did not allow anyone under 14 to take part in battles.

Ayesha was present in the battles at Badr and Uhud giving water and taking care of the injured. So she must have been more than 14.

And she was married a few years after the battle at Uhud.

Prophet's own daughter Fatima, who was almost the same age as Ayesha, was married to Ali when she was eighteen.

There is nothing in the history of Arabs to show that they gave their little daughters to older men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... 2 hr thetruth 42
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 4 hr ChristineW 14,659
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul 24 skylar 108
Shadows and sounds Jul 23 Dizy 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Jul 4 Pam 11
News What is Asatru? (Dec '10) Jul 3 ex pagan 2
News Sorry Witches, You Won't Be Able to Buy Spells ... Jun '15 Drake_Burrwood 1
More from around the web