Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 8,020)

Showing posts 160,381 - 160,400 of193,621
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea as what you are talking about.
You need to get to know God.
You are a babbling idiot.
lol!

You know Shamma, this is exactly how Christianity was pushed down the throats of masses by shrewd men. Folks accepted it because they were scared of further insults and ridicule by the uneducated violent presbyters.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Shamma wrote:
Correction- For over 1400 years Muslims have been murdering Christians over that false scripture in the Quran.
You have been misinformed. The truth is that for 1400 years, Christians have been murdering millions of Jews over their false, ridiculous and absurd God-man or man-God.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You should go hide in a cave some where.
Your ignorance is incomprehensible.
Its beyond any ones ability to conceive how you could be so ignorant.
Your question is ill phrased.
It's not who told you, your question should be who showed you God is Triune.
And the answer is the words in scripture that reveal that God is Triune.
You are an idiot!
For you have no ability to retain scripture teaching.
I presented my scripture teachings to you many numerous times, and you cannot retain that information in your brain.
You see I know your mind, and in that sense I know you believe you are expressing intelligence by not retaining the information I give you.
In other words you are playing a game in your own mind with your self.
Believing you are out smarting every one by playing the role of an ignorant fool.
You have done this for so long that you really have become the ignorant fool that you are today.
Why should I go and hide, Shamma? I am not Jesus, who went into hiding and vanished into oblivion.

Jesus himself never presented and never showed a triune God.

So, who did that? Who were those ignorant fools, who came up with the absurdity and monstrosity known as Trinity?

I have an excellent retention. I have not seen Jesus making any of the following statements:

1. I am the son of God.

2. I am God in person or I am God in flesh.

3. I am the Father.

4. I am God.

5. Your God is a Trinity.

For the first 450 years, nobody had heard of above nonsense. The Christianity that you follow and practice, started in the 6th Century.

And whatever you tell us is nothing but bull shit.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
And 3:56 is speaking about going to hell if you do not believe in god... And reject god

It isn't asking Muslims to incite violence... Bit confused there

Honestly it's easy to pick out sections and take them out of context

You know for an example if you studied English Literature, when you quote from a source you cannot ignore what comes before and what comes after what you have quoted, because the quotation can be taken out of context in regards to it's actual meaning

Many have failed English literature papers or dissertations by simply taking quotations out of context ... Same applies here
Thanks for a brilliant post, Ana.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for a brilliant post, Ana.
Have you read about "Craig Winn" and his awful self published prophets of Doom, many of these quotations are copy and pasted from his book which are appearing all over the Internet. At least the previous poster quoted a legitimate translation of the Quran, although out of context...

An imam called Jalal Abualrub has written a text called prophet of mercy , read it, it's very interesting
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>lol!

You know Shamma, this is exactly how Christianity was pushed down the throats of masses by shrewd men. Folks accepted it because they were scared of further insults and ridicule by the uneducated violent presbyters.
I copy and pasted this ..

The Church started killing unbelievers as early as the 4th century. The killing (often with torture) of heretics, church splinter groups, dissenters, atheists, agnostics, deists, pagans, infidels and unbelievers was supported by almost all mainstream Christian theology for over a thousand years, starting with the intolerant St. Augustine (died 430 AD).

As soon as Christianity became legal in the Roman Empire by imperial edict (315), more and more pagan temples were destroyed by Christian mob. Pagan priests were killed.
Between 315 and 6th century thousands of pagan believers were slain.
Examples of destroyed Temples: the Sanctuary of Aesculap in Aegaea, the Temple of Aphrodite in Golgatha, Aphaka in Lebanon, the Heliopolis.
Christian priests such as Mark of Arethusa or Cyrill of Heliopolis were famous as "temple destroyer." [DA468]
Pagan services became punishable by death in 356.[DA468]
Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed, because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues.[DA469]
According to Christian chroniclers he "followed meticulously all Christian teachings..."
In 6th century pagans were declared void of all rights.
In the early fourth century the philosopher Sopatros was executed on demand of Christian authorities.[DA466]
The world famous female philosopher Hypatia of Alexandria was torn to pieces with glass fragments by a hysterical Christian mob led by a Christian minister named Peter, in a church, in 415.
[DO19-25]

Mission

Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) in 782 had 4500 Saxons, unwilling to convert to Christianity, beheaded.[DO30]
Peasants of Steding (Germany) unwilling to pay suffocating church taxes: between 5,000 and 11,000 men, women and children slain 5/27/1234 near Altenesch/Germany.[WW223]
15th century Poland: 1019 churches and 17987 villages plundered by Knights of the Order. Number of victims unknown.[DO30]
16th and 17th century Ireland. English troops "pacified and civilized" Ireland, where only Gaelic "wild Irish", "unreasonable beasts lived without any knowledge of God or good manners, in common of their goods, cattle, women, children and every other thing." One of the more successful soldiers, a certain Humphrey Gilbert, half-brother of Sir Walter Raleigh, ordered that "the heddes of all those (of what sort soever thei were) which were killed in the daie, should be cutte off from their bodies... and should bee laied on the ground by eche side of the waie", which effort to civilize the Irish indeed caused "greate terrour to the people when thei sawe the heddes of their dedde fathers, brothers, children, kinsfolke, and freinds on the grounde".
Tens of thousands of Gaelic Irish fell victim to the carnage.[SH99, 225]

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of context, you can't pick and mix sections of the Quran you need to understand it and what it is referring to, for example 8:12
This verse and the verses before and after were revealed about the Battle of Badr, which occurred in Arabia in the early seventh century. A battle in which the pagans of Makkah traveled more than 200 miles to Madinah with an army of about 1000 to destroy Muslims. Prophet Muhammad peace be on him and fellow Muslims had suffered severe persecutions and torture for 13 years in the city of Makkah. And now that they had fled Makkah and found a sanctuary in the city of Madinah, they were once again threatened. The Muslim Army was only about 300 strong. God Almighty gave the order to Muslims to fight to defend their lives and faith. The enemy came to them with the intent to kill Muslims. It was a war to defend themselves and their Faith. It was a war imposed upon Muslims.
This Surah / section of the Quran is speaking about this as above
All that you have quoted are taken out of context of the exact meaning, you can't just take extracts like that you need to understand what it relates to as a whole ... What is written before and after
Really I wouldn't practise a religion which encouraged violence....
Stop being ignorant
You don't get it Muslim.
Those battles were not fought for protecting against foreign invaders.
Those battles were fought to spread Muhammad's religion in the name of a Satanic jinn devil god called Allah.

The same as it is in our time, Muslims are fighting to spread Muhammad's Satanic jinn devil religion.

Muhammad was not a prophet sent from God to fight for God.
Muhammad worshiped jinn devils.

Muhammad murdered innocent for the sake of the jinn devil god Allah.
Muslims hide the truth about Muhammad and the Muslim religion.
Their claim there is only one means there is only the jinn devil god Allah.
The jinn devil god Muhammad and Muslims murder for.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been misinformed. The truth is that for 1400 years, Christians have been murdering millions of Jews over their false, ridiculous and absurd God-man or man-God.
The historical records of Muslims is there in their Hadiths and the Quran.
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of context, you can't pick and mix sections of the Quran you need to understand it and what it is referring to, for example 8:12
This verse and the verses before and after were revealed about the Battle of Badr, which occurred in Arabia in the early seventh century. A battle in which the pagans of Makkah traveled more than 200 miles to Madinah with an army of about 1000 to destroy Muslims. Prophet Muhammad peace be on him and fellow Muslims had suffered severe persecutions and torture for 13 years in the city of Makkah. And now that they had fled Makkah and found a sanctuary in the city of Madinah, they were once again threatened. The Muslim Army was only about 300 strong. God Almighty gave the order to Muslims to fight to defend their lives and faith. The enemy came to them with the intent to kill Muslims. It was a war to defend themselves and their Faith. It was a war imposed upon Muslims.
All that you have quoted are taken out of context of the exact meaning, you can't just take extracts like that you need to understand what it relates to as a whole ... What is written before and after
Stop being ignorant
You don't get it Muslim.
Those battles were fought to spread Muhammad's religion in the name of a Satanic jinn devil god called Allah.

The same as it is in our time, Muslims are fighting to spread Muhammad's Satanic jinn devil religion.

ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Shamma wrote:
You don't get it Muslim.

No the battle of badr was a battle the pagans commited to against the Muslims

In that time the Muslims never attacked anyone, they just defended themselves

Go and find me evidence where the Muslims and prophet Mohamed peace upon him started a war... You can't because it doesn't exist
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Shamma wrote:
You don't get it Muslim.

Shamma u aren't a theologian nor you are not an islamic academic, you make brash statements with no evidence

Sorry YouTube isn't a credible source regards historical facts
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The historical records of Muslims is there in their Hadiths and the Quran.
ana wrote, "<quoted text>
Stop being ignorant "

You don't get it Muslim.

Shamma you have very weak arguments to defend your prejudice views, that is why you resort to violent and aggressive type speech

Dont converse with me you are a waste of fresh air
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post brother. Thank you.
You can see how they corrupt Jesus pbuh's message.
When he says.."God says.. worship me"....
the liars say "he says..worship me"!!!
Salaams
Yes they try to lie in the face of Jesus. They try to blame Jesus for all their extravagant theories.

Jesus might not have any idea what these Johns and Pauls were writing about him, but now they blame jesus as the authors of these strange ideas.

How would it be when they meet Jesus face to face and he says I did not know what these people wrote behind my back?

Salaam

MUQ
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-79

Chapter 171 On Paradise ant its riches

What think you," said Jesus to his disciples, "of paradise? Is there a mind that could comprehend such riches and delights? Man must needs have a knowledge as great as God's if he would know what God wills to give to his servants. Have you seen, when Herod; makes a present to one of his favourite barons, in what sort he presents it?" John answered: "I have seen it twice; and assuredly the tenth part of that which he gives would be sufficient for a poor man."

Jesus said: "But if a poor man shall be presented to Herod what will he give to him" John answered: "One or two mites." Now let this be your book wherein to study the knowledge of paradise," [said Jesus]: "because all that God has given to man in this present world for his body is as though Herod should give a mite to a poor man;; but what God will give to the body and soul in paradise is as though Herod should give all that he has, yes and his own life, to one of his servants."

Chapter 172

God says thus to him that loves him, and serves him faithfully: "Go and consider the sands of the sea, O my servant, how many they are. Wherefore, if the sea should give you one single grain of sand, would it appear small to you? Assuredly, yes. As I, your creator, live, all that I have given in this world to all the princes and kings of the earth is less than a grain of sand that the sea would give you, in comparison of that which I will give you in my paradise."

Chapter 173 Contd.

'Consider, then," said Jesus, "the abundance of paradise. For if God has given to man in this world an ounce of welling, in paradise he will give him ten hundred thousand loads. Consider the quantity of fruits that are in this world, the quantity of food, the quantity of flowers, and the quantity of things that minister to man. As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, as the sea has still sand over and above when one receives a grain thereof, even so will the quality and

quantity of figs [in paradise] excel the sort of figs we eat here. And in like manner every other thing in paradise. But furthermore, I say to you that truly, as a mountain of gold and pearls is more precious than the shadow of an ant, even so are the delights of paradise more precious than all the delights of the princes of the world which they have had and shall have even to the judgment of God when the world shall have an end."

Peter answered: "Shall, then, our body which we now have go into paradise?" Jesus answered: "Beware, Peter; lest you become a Sadducee; for the Sadducees say that the flesh shall not rise again, and that there be no angels.'Wherefore their body and soul are deprived of entrance into paradise, and they are deprived of all ministry of angels in this world. Have you perhaps forgotten Job, prophet and friend of God, how he says: "I know that my God lives; and in the last day I shall rise again in my flesh, and with my eyes I shall see God my Saviour"?
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The historical records of Muslims is there in their Hadiths and the Quran.
ana wrote, "<quoted text>
Stop being ignorant "

You don't get it Muslim.

At least dr rafat Amari is a real orthodox Christian, not any of the new wave trifle which was spread by European missionary's throughout Africa, eastern asia and Americas

Why don't you Shamma read some of his books and base your own opinions rather than copy and pasting things which you don't understand ??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma u aren't a theologian nor you are not an islamic academic, you make brash statements with no evidence
Sorry YouTube isn't a credible source regards historical facts
You talk like a Muslim and act like a Muslim, so you must be a Muslim, right?

There is your answer.
Muslims are historically known liars.

The Qur'an:

Qur'an (16:106)- Establishes that there are circumstances that can “compel” a Muslim to tell a lie.

Qur'an (3:28)- This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to “guard themselves.”

Qur'an (9:3)-“…Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters…” The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

Qur'an (2:225)-“Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts”

Qur'an (66:2)-“Allah has already ordained for you,(O men), the dissolution of your oaths”

Qur'an (3:54)-“And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers.” The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same.(See also

8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be “compelled” to deceive others for a greater purpose.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being ignorant
Salaams Sister, and absolutely correct. Transgression or conversion by force is not the way of Islam.

Quoting out of context is something very common among the self confessed "rational, agnostic, sitting on the fence, secular pagan atheists" who are somewhat shy to accept the possibility that we are products of intelligent design.
The same people recognise the fact that Lamborghini and bugatti veyron are product of intelligent design.

That is because they may be very modest and humble people unlike us, the arrogant religious people, who have the audacity to "delude" ourselves that we come from the BEST designer and manufacturer EVER!!!!

They believe that they came from humble monkeys by accident and not even as well designed as an old Lada!

Salaams
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You talk like a Muslim and act like a Muslim, so you must be a Muslim, right?

There is your answer.
Muslims are historically known liars.

The Qur'an:

Qur'an (16:106)- Establishes that there are circumstances that can “compel” a Muslim to tell a lie.

Qur'an (3:28)- This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to “guard themselves.”

Qur'an (9:3)-“…Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters…” The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

Qur'an (2:225)-“Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts”

Qur'an (66:2)-“Allah has already ordained for you,(O men), the dissolution of your oaths”

Qur'an (3:54)-“And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers.” The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same.(See also

8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be “compelled” to deceive others for a greater purpose.
Shamma I don't like your aggressive language

Just out of interest where are you from?
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>Salaams Sister, and absolutely correct. Transgression or conversion by force is not the way of Islam.

Quoting out of context is something very common among the self confessed "rational, agnostic, sitting on the fence, secular pagan atheists" who are somewhat shy to accept the possibility that we are products of intelligent design.
The same people recognise the fact that Lamborghini and bugatti veyron are product of intelligent design.

That is because they may be very modest and humble people unlike us, the arrogant religious people, who have the audacity to "delude" ourselves that we come from the BEST designer and manufacturer EVER!!!!

They believe that they came from humble monkeys by accident and not even as well designed as an old Lada!

Salaams
I am now reading more about Dr Rafat Amari who is a Christian Arab who has studied Islam for over 20 years, he claims there is no historical or archeological proof that the Kaaba existed prior to the Christian 4th century, but I'm pretty sure that some historical Jewish scripts acknowledge the Kaaba, I am unable to find any documents or reference to dr Amari debating with Muslim scholars

I have heard of him before... But not much in open debate and theological discussion
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>Salaams Sister, and absolutely correct. Transgression or conversion by force is not the way of Islam.

Salaams
Alex are u a revert as your name is Alex
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
And 3:56 is speaking about going to hell if you do not believe in god... And reject god
It isn't asking Muslims to incite violence... Bit confused there
Honestly it's easy to pick out sections and take them out of context
You know for an example if you studied English Literature, when you quote from a source you cannot ignore what comes before and what comes after what you have quoted, because the quotation can be taken out of context in regards to it's actual meaning
Many have failed English literature papers or dissertations by simply taking quotations out of context ... Same applies here
Correct again Sister.
They will not say that the Judge who passes the sentence of death or life imprisonment is cruel!!
The secular pagans have got everything upside down!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 160,381 - 160,400 of193,621
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... 20 hr Grumpy Guy 59
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) Fri Jumper The Wise 75
The Easter message is the Resurrection not the ... Fri Sol 1
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Fri Lmhw 9
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) Apr 17 PINCH111 284
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... (Oct '13) Apr 17 PINCH111 5
Wiccan Threefold Law Is Overrated Apr 17 PINCH111 8
•••
•••