Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,491

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#170550 Apr 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you, 5 years old?
HughBe--- Jesus loves YOU Dr. Focker ( Dr. F..ker)

Frijoles---What are you, 5 years old?

HughBe---I am, a man, a human. Get it? Dr. F..ker(Focker)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170551 Apr 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Throw away your Bible, which is full of fraud and forgeries.
“Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.” IS also a Bull Shit.
I have told you that the verse is a fraud! How long must I educate you?
And I told you and proved to you that the entire Quran is a fraud.
And I told you that Muhammad is not a prophet from God.

And I told you the killings done in the name of your fraud god Allah is MURDER.
Yet Muslims continue to murder in the name of their god Allah.

There is no way to come to God except thru Gods Son Jesus Christ and the Bible scriptures are not forgery.

Jesus commanded the disciples to:
Matthew 28:19
New International Version (©2011)
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#170552 Apr 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, most people would get the not so subtle and direct hint quit acting like a pervert.
HughBe--I understand, dear. Bang little dickie on the wall it should cause it to swell.

Frijoles---Not all of us are obsessed with these matters.

HughBe--- I accept that YOU are not obsessed with your SMALL matter. Some will say that you are deeply CONCERNED about the smallness but not obsessed.

Dr. F..ker/Frijoles---You know, most people would get the not so subtle and direct hint quit acting like a pervert.

HughBe---You know, most people without understanding would be in your current position.

Location hidden

#170553 Apr 3, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lies upon b/s upon horsemanure...
Matt was copied from mark and the long ending of mark is a joke!
I know you are a liar Alex.
And the history of Muhammad shows Muhammad is not a prophet from God.

Amneh, the mother of Mohammed

Amneh was the niece of Soda Bent Zahreh, the priest of Jinn at Mecca. We saw that the reason Abdel Mutalb took Amneh as a wife for Abdullah was due to her aunt Soda Bint Zehra.[xv][15]
Mohammed was known to have suffered from trances since his childhood because Amneh, his mother, brought on him a rukhieh, or bewitching.[xvi][16] In the rukhieh a Kahan priest of Jinn brings the spirit of Jinn to a person to whom the Kahen is connected as a medium. Since Amneh was the niece of Soda Bent Zahreh, the priest of Jinn at Mecca. This may explain why she was able to perform occultic ceremonies upon Mohammed, called “rukhieh, when he was very young. Only the Kuhhan of Arabia could perform the right of “rukhieh,” a practice of witchcraft indicating that Mohammed’s mother had joined the ranks of the Kuhhan of Arabia after her aunt had passed away.

Children on whom a “rukhieh” was practiced suffered from many signs such as: falling into trances and having convulsions. Since his childhood, Mohammed suffered from many of these identical symptoms. Halabieh, a biographer of Mohammed, mentioned that Mohammed suffered from convulsions since he was one year old.[xvii][17] Sahih Al Buchari, reports one occasion on which Mohammed fell into a trance while he was a young man before he claimed to have received the Qur'an.[xviii][18] Other Islamic literature, such as Halabieh, states that Mohammed used to go into a coma before he wrote down the Qur'an, which clearly reveals his direct involvement with Kahaneh. When he started receiving the Qu’ran he fell into a coma.[xix][19]
Anthropologists believe that the priesthood which serves the devil is transmitted from individual to individual in the same family.[xx][20]

Your man Muhammad is a demon from hell.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#170554 Apr 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--I understand, dear. Bang little dickie on the wall it should cause it to swell.
Frijoles---Not all of us are obsessed with these matters.
HughBe--- I accept that YOU are not obsessed with your SMALL matter. Some will say that you are deeply CONCERNED about the smallness but not obsessed.
Dr. F..ker/Frijoles---You know, most people would get the not so subtle and direct hint quit acting like a pervert.
HughBe---You know, most people without understanding would be in your current position.
You are still a pervert.

Go five posts without referring to sex.

Location hidden

#170555 Apr 3, 2013
JOEL wrote:
"If thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light."
Jesus
QUESTION:
What is the reference to?
Matthew 6:22

Matthew 6:22 is the twenty-second verse of the sixth chapter of the Gospel of Matthew in the New Testament, and is part of the Sermon on the Mount.
In the King James Version of the Bible the text reads:
The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

The World English Bible translates the passage as:
“The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light.

Location hidden

#170556 Apr 3, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I eat the banana sucking on it, only if it died for my sins.
See you are spiritually blind. and choose a fruit that has no power to forgive your sins.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#170557 Apr 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still a pervert.
Go five posts without referring to sex.
Hi sexy.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#170558 Apr 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi sexy.
weirdo

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#170559 Apr 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>And I told you and proved to you that the entire Quran is a fraud.
And I told you that Muhammad is not a prophet from God.
And I told you the killings done in the name of your fraud god Allah is MURDER.
Yet Muslims continue to murder in the name of their god Allah.
There is no way to come to God except thru Gods Son Jesus Christ and the Bible scriptures are not forgery.
Jesus commanded the disciples to:
Matthew 28:19
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
That was not Jesus, who said that.

It was Constantine, who said, "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit," and then they started baptizing in the names of the three.

Before that, people were baptized only in the name of jesus.

Do you wish to deny and keep on lying again and again? Your book says that.

bmz

Singapore

#170560 Apr 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I know you are a liar Alex.
And the history of Muhammad shows Muhammad is not a prophet from God.
Amneh, the mother of Mohammed
Amneh was the niece of Soda Bent Zahreh, the priest of Jinn at Mecca. We saw that the reason Abdel Mutalb took Amneh as a wife for Abdullah was due to her aunt Soda Bint Zehra.[xv][15]
Mohammed was known to have suffered from trances since his childhood because Amneh, his mother, brought on him a rukhieh, or bewitching.[xvi][16] In the rukhieh a Kahan priest of Jinn brings the spirit of Jinn to a person to whom the Kahen is connected as a medium. Since Amneh was the niece of Soda Bent Zahreh, the priest of Jinn at Mecca. This may explain why she was able to perform occultic ceremonies upon Mohammed, called “rukhieh, when he was very young. Only the Kuhhan of Arabia could perform the right of “rukhieh,” a practice of witchcraft indicating that Mohammed’s mother had joined the ranks of the Kuhhan of Arabia after her aunt had passed away.
Children on whom a “rukhieh” was practiced suffered from many signs such as: falling into trances and having convulsions. Since his childhood, Mohammed suffered from many of these identical symptoms. Halabieh, a biographer of Mohammed, mentioned that Mohammed suffered from convulsions since he was one year old.[xvii][17] Sahih Al Buchari, reports one occasion on which Mohammed fell into a trance while he was a young man before he claimed to have received the Qur'an.[xviii][18] Other Islamic literature, such as Halabieh, states that Mohammed used to go into a coma before he wrote down the Qur'an, which clearly reveals his direct involvement with Kahaneh. When he started receiving the Qu’ran he fell into a coma.[xix][19]
Anthropologists believe that the priesthood which serves the devil is transmitted from individual to individual in the same family.[xx][20]
Your man Muhammad is a demon from hell.
Priest of Jinn?

"Other Islamic literature, such as Halabieh, states that Mohammed used to go into a coma before he wrote down the Qur'an, which clearly reveals his direct involvement with Kahaneh. When he started receiving the Qu’ran he fell into a coma. "

Coma?

Trance, idiot.

Islamic literature Halabieh? Must have been written by some Jesus Freak.

bmz

Singapore

#170561 Apr 3, 2013
@ Shamma

Can you please write only when you are not in a coma? Thanks!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#170562 Apr 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
weirdo
HughBe ---Hi sexy.

Frijoles---weirdo

HughBe--- Hi sexy Papa. Much love from Jamaica, MON.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170563 Apr 3, 2013
Cruff.

Location hidden

#170564 Apr 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not Jesus, who said that.
It was Constantine, who said, "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit," and then they started baptizing in the names of the three.
Before that, people were baptized only in the name of jesus.
Do you wish to deny and keep on lying again and again? Your book says that.
Jesus is the Name of the "Father and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit".

In the work of redemption all three persons of the God take an active working part in the salvation of man.

Many that were baptized in the name of Jesus did not receive the Holy Spirit.
Acts 8:16
because the Holy Spirit had not yet come on any of them; they had simply been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

When the Apostles received the Holy Spirit at Pentecost the were commanded to baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son , and of the Holt Spirit.
For they them self now received the Holy Spirit and were able to baptize with the full power of the Holy Spirit dwelling in them to baptize in the full name of the one God head of God.
"The Trinity".

You speak in ignorance because you cannot connect the dots in scripture.

All of scripture has to be absorbed in order to get a clear understanding of scripture.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#170565 Apr 3, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Cruff.
why do you call papa, Cruff?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170566 Apr 3, 2013
Pervert.

Location hidden

#170567 Apr 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Priest of Jinn?
"Other Islamic literature, such as Halabieh, states that Mohammed used to go into a coma before he wrote down the Qur'an, which clearly reveals his direct involvement with Kahaneh. When he started receiving the Qu’ran he fell into a coma. "
Coma?
Trance, idiot.
Islamic literature Halabieh? Must have been written by some Jesus Freak.
Yes and they hid the fact the Muhammad went into a comma before he had said he was contacted by the spirit in the cave.
Muhammad practiced in his religion of the occult, going into the caves to cast spells for those that paid him to cast spells.

The mother of Ja'efer told Mohammed -after Mohammed claimed to be a prophet-, " O prophet of Allah, my son Ja'efer is affected by the ‘Ain of Jinn,’ shall we make for him a Rukhieh. Mohammed said: yes."[xxiv][24] Rukieh was casting a spell on a person affected by a Jinn-devil. The adeherents of the Jinn religion of Arabia believed that another Jinn–devil, who is stronger than the one who caused the symptons of " Ain of Jinn ", is able to expell the Jinn from the body. Mohammed in this case agreed that such sorcery should be done to his cousin Ja'efer. As we will see that Mohammed himself, before his claim to be a prophet, was known to be a Rakhi &#1585;&#1575;&#16 02;&#1610;, the one who practices Rukhieh upon others. From these examples, we can imagine the dangerous occult environment where Mohammed passed his boyhood; he lived in a family where the Jinn-devils domainated and possessed the members, and where the worst imagineable consequences befell them! All of this was due to their relationships with soothsayers, sorcerer, diviners and mediums.

Thus, Mohammed’s close relationship with the Jinn, his episode of Jinn's disease, and his eventual rise to becoming a Rukhi himself grew out of his family’s deep occultic roots. His occult involvement all began with his mother Amneh casting spells on him as a young child, growing in intensity in the house of Abu Taleb, and continuing up until the time of his claim to prophethood. Even Mohammed’s uncle, Abu Taleb, unfolds the truth in his own poetry that Mohammed had become a Rakhi, a person who casts spells upon others. In fact, Ibn Hisham, the oldest and the most authoritative Islamic biographer of the life of Mohammed, wrote the very famous poem,“Abu Taleb.”, the uncle of Mohammed recited. The leaders of Mecca came to Abu Taleb asking him to give Mohammed to them to be judged by them. Abu Taleb refused, and recited a poem lauding and praising Mohammed. There is a stanza in this poem in which he described Mohammed as "a Rakhi, or conjurer who conjures spells in Harra where he dwells."[xxv][25] Harra’ is the caves near Mecca where Mohammed used to spend his time before he claimed to have been visited by the angel Gabriel and allegedly entrusted with the role of prophecy.
For Abu Taleb and in the eyes of many Arabians, the witch doctor, or rakhi, was a benevolent occupation because of the Jinn religion’s influence and the reputation that rakhis had for evicting the spirits that caused disease through their own Jinn. Mohammed confirmed that his uncle recited the poetry about him and boasted about its contents.[xxvi][26]

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#170568 Apr 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, NQ for educating Shamma.
I really don't know what brand of Christianity is he pedalling here?
Everything is studied under the scrutiny of the Scripture of a religion. Here, Shamma studies the Scripture under the light, shade and scrutiny of man-made doctrines.
It is hard to understand how anyone would interpret that at Isaiah 48 as being the trinity. For one thing, Shamma already admitted that the first one speaking is God. Then he says the prophet Isaiah is impersonating Jesus Christ. I never heard that one before.
Looking at that proof text Shamma has provided, it says:(King James American Version, Isaiah 48:16):
"Come you near to me, hear you this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, has sent me."
The one that the Lord GOD sent was Isaiah, no doubt about it. To repeat, the prophets spoke for God, not as God. They uttered God's prophecies, not their own.
How can the Lord God,'his' Spirit (God's spirit), and Isaiah impersonating Jesus Christ be the trinity, when in fact, God IS supposed to be the trinity?
That's the first time I ever heard that Isaiah was "impersonating" Jesus Christ. In all honesty, maybe Shamma was using a poor choice of words. But I can't understand where he got this interpretation. Every time GOD spoke by means of the prophets, one cannot say it was Jesus Christ speaking. In fact, the scriptures say otherwise. Also, the scriptures say they spoke by means of God's spirit.
If you recall from the beginning I was interested in finding out what Muslims believe, and saw the thread with some supposed Christians trying to bash the Qu'ran where it spoke of the invalidity of the trinity. No matter how I turned the statement in the Qu'ran, I could not find an error regarding the statements about God not being a trinity. I tried.:-)
Hebrews 1:1 says again:
"In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways," (Not through the trinity, but the prophets. It does not say that the trinity God spoke through the trinity Jesus via the prophets.)
The best illustration about this is what Jesus said: how can a house built on sand stand? It cannot. When the winds came, and the waters poured, the house collapsed.
I am still a Christian, though, no matter what Shamma says about me.:-) Peace to you, bmz.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#170569 Apr 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is the Name of the "Father and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit".
In the work of redemption all three persons of the God take an active working part in the salvation of man.
Many that were baptized in the name of Jesus did not receive the Holy Spirit.
Acts 8:16
because the Holy Spirit had not yet come on any of them; they had simply been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
When the Apostles received the Holy Spirit at Pentecost the were commanded to baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son , and of the Holt Spirit.
For they them self now received the Holy Spirit and were able to baptize with the full power of the Holy Spirit dwelling in them to baptize in the full name of the one God head of God.
"The Trinity".
You speak in ignorance because you cannot connect the dots in scripture.
All of scripture has to be absorbed in order to get a clear understanding of scripture.
Doesn't it seem to you reasonable that if the holy spirit is God, equal to the other two person/gods (the father and the son), one would suffice for the other? No follow up would be necessary, if they are all equal. And besides which, now that you mention it, that would make four gods, wouldn't it? I mean four gods in one, according to the way the trinity is described. God is the big picture (1), the Father (2), the Son (3), and the Holy Spirit (4).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Mon thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
More from around the web