Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,958

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#170348 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The God of the Bible is forgery to you.

you call them lies and bull-shit.
So, tell me where can I find the Trinity Bull Shit mentioned and explained by Jesus?

I have already told you that the absurd Triune God was man-made and Trinity only appeared in the late 6th Century.

How can I believe the bull shit that Trinity or the Triune God is the God of the Bible?

Did Jesus utter the following horse shit?

"The Father is God, I am God and the holy Spirit is God."

You can see that Jesus never bull shitted that God was Triune or a Trinity.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170349 Apr 1, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma the bible has been rewritten and altered the modern day bible doesnt even hardly represent the message in earlier bibles or biblical texts
The bible was used for political means
If that us true then your Muslim Allah god is weak and a dumb screw up allowing his holy book to be treated as trash.

You dumb Muslim.
The Quran has already been classified as a fraud.
So now what?

You prove your Muslim Allah god is no god at all.
And you prove that Muslims are savages and the evil people in the world.

All over the world Muslims go crazy killing among them self and
innocent people for what?

Tell me the reason why Muslims are crazy people?

bmz

Singapore

#170350 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus said it and God said it.
John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
Still one does not see any Trinity in that bullshit!

So many people have inserted their own thoughts in that passage, which makes it a nonsense.

NIV UK: "Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said,“I am God’s Son”? "

The Jews knew perfectly well and fully understood the term God's son. Making it God's Son or Son of God is ridiculous.

Read 14th Century translations. No Son of God and no God's son. Simply God's son.

John has been cooked up by many Johns, while they were sitting in Johns.

bmz

Singapore

#170351 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
If that us true then your Muslim Allah god is weak and a dumb screw up allowing his holy book to be treated as trash.
You dumb Muslim.
The Quran has already been classified as a fraud.
So now what?
You prove your Muslim Allah god is no god at all.
And you prove that Muslims are savages and the evil people in the world.
All over the world Muslims go crazy killing among them self and
innocent people for what?
Tell me the reason why Muslims are crazy people?
Ana was right when she wrote: " Shamma the bible has been rewritten and altered the modern day bible doesnt even hardly represent the message in earlier bibles or biblical texts
The bible was used for political means."

Read this and treat it like you treat the Bible.

The title is: The Forged origins of the New Testament

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.php...

bmz

Singapore

#170352 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The God of the Bible is forgery to you.

you call them lies and bull-shit.
The Christian Bible was written and compiled about a man. God does not do the talking in the New Testament, men do.

I call a spade only an spade. It is not my fault that the Christian Bible is full of lies, forgeries and multiple editing.

bmz

Singapore

#170353 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma,

Don't miss reading this eye-opener:

Thanks for reading.

bmz

Singapore

#170354 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma,

We will discuss some extracts from the info given here:

Bye for now, Shamma.

Location hidden

#170355 Apr 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, tell me where can I find the Trinity Bull Shit mentioned and explained by Jesus?
I have already told you that the absurd Triune God was man-made and Trinity only appeared in the late 6th Century.
How can I believe the bull shit that Trinity or the Triune God is the God of the Bible?
Did Jesus utter the following horse shit?
"The Father is God, I am God and the holy Spirit is God."
You can see that Jesus never bull shitted that God was Triune or a Trinity.
Do you eat bananas or do you suck on bananas?
Your brain is dead.

You told your self that the Triune God was man made.
You don't tell me Muslim, I am not you slave boy.
So get that in your head.

You want to debate the Bible? Then you need to prepare and translate the meaning of scripture instead of just calling every thing a forgery and bull-shit.

I gave you Scripture to translate the meaning, and you like a Muslim coward run away like a dog with his tail beneath his ass.

Your whole vocabulary only consist of the words-absurd, forgery, and bull-shit and now then the words horse shit.

When I post I translate the meaning of Scripture.
so one can understand it.

You have no understanding of Gods Holy Scriptures.

Location hidden

#170356 Apr 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ana was right when she wrote: " Shamma the bible has been rewritten and altered the modern day bible doesnt even hardly represent the message in earlier bibles or biblical texts
The bible was used for political means."
Read this and treat it like you treat the Bible.
The title is: The Forged origins of the New Testament
You dumb ass, you don't understand what is being said in your link.
The Church must take the scriptures for granted for it is founded on the truth of the scriptures.

You dumb ass Muslim, you void out the whole history of the Church as thou there is no history of the existence of Jesus Christ on earth.

By you own stupidity you acknowledge the Quran to be a fraud, of which it is to begin with in the first place.

You have no sense of reality.

You mind is bankrupt of rational reasoning and rational logic.
With your type of reasoning it is easy to see why Muslims are crazy people that kill among them self and innocent people.

With a mind that is bankrupt like your mind BMZ of rational reasoning and rational logic there is nothing more to expect out of Muslims except more killing.

Location hidden

#170357 Apr 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep repeating the same bull shit?
You mind is bull-shit.

What I post is what Gods Holy bible is all about.
From Genesis to Revelations the Bible is about Gods Son Jesus Christ.

There is no other way to enter into Gods Kingdom except thru Jesus Christ.

No matter if you believe in Jesus Christ or not, at the last judgment you will face Jesus Christ as your judge.

bmz

Singapore

#170358 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma,

Please read this too. We will discuss the absurdities in the New Testament later.

http://www.skeptically.org/bible/id2.html

Thanks
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170359 Apr 1, 2013
Even if the Quran is extant/unaltered, yet it teachings are pure bull shit. Following the Quran has converted Islamic nations and Muslims into retards. LOL.

Location hidden

#170360 Apr 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
Shamma,
Please read this too. We will discuss the absurdities in the New Testament later.
http://www.skeptically.org/bible/id2.html
Thanks
There are no absurdities.
Cable's commentary is based on the idea that there is no God.
He is attempting to persuade the reader that God is a fraud.

His view of the Virgin birth of Jesus is humorous at most.
All through his commentary there is the lack of faith in God.
His understanding of prophecy is non existence.
He fails to acknowledge the existence of historical events that came true thru prophecy.
He is appealing to non believers, those that are believers see his errors.
And by his errors he confirms the believers right to have faith in the Bible.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#170361 Apr 2, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
why can't christians even agree on how many Persons/Beings to worship?
NQ believes in 1 God
you believe in 2 Gods
Shamma beleieves in 3 Gods
Hi. Shamma and others will probably tell you they believe in one God. I would like to make this clear. The Bible says that there is one God above all. It is helpful to define what the word 'god' means. It means mighty or powerful one, and the Hebrew word,'el,' translated as god, is said to possibly come from a Canaanite word for god. The etymology of the word 'el' is not clearly known. The God of Israel is a living God, and made Himself clear to the nation. Elohim, in essence the plural for god, signifies the majesty and absolute power of God above all, but does not mean multiple gods in one, according to the God of Israel, or true God.

The Bible describes others as gods, or el, occasionally elohim. Jesus, for instance, is said to be a mighty god in the sense of having been given power and responsibility. Others, such as angels and human judges, are also described as gods in the Bible.(powerful ones, el, or elohim) The devil is also figured as a god, the god of this world. So the word god can be used in various contexts, although to true Christians there is only one true God and God is not a trinity.

Jesus prayed to God in heaven. Jesus was not "God on earth" as if he were part of a trinity and 100% man and god at the same time. Adam, the first man, came from the earth. Jesus came from heaven. He described it this way, at John 8:23: He said to them,“You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world."

Jesus, although he came from heaven, was a man and not God on earth.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#170362 Apr 2, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
NQ believes in 1 God
you believe in 2 Gods
I have to admit I got a chuckle out of that.

baby steps, baby steps...

Location hidden

#170363 Apr 2, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
NQ believes in 1 God
you believe in 2 Gods
You are a dumb Muslim.
There is only One God.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170364 Apr 2, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma
Christian Arabs in the Middle East also refer to god as Allah, Allah is just the Arabic word for god, Allah isn't a word just used by Muslims Allah is Arabic for God
rabbee: the g-d/s of the quran, and TheG-D of TheTorah. obviously are not, the same g-ds. G-D never gave, the quran to muhammed, or any one else. G-D only gave, TheTorah to Moshe. and TheTorah is TheOnly Accounting, ever transcribed by G-D.

TheG-D of TheTorah, is not the g-d/s of other accountings. G-D is only giving The Torah Accounting again, that we are all here in again. you all and your grandmother chaooah, all failed the last two Torot times. so obviously we, are all doing it again. and you have all, screwed this up thrice again.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#170365 Apr 2, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesnt change the fact you have an imaginary enemy to scapegoat your inadequacies and frustrations on.
Frijoles---Where I come from those who rise from the dead are considered ghouls and generally avoided

HughBe--- It means that SATAN has total control and possession over your fellow elements.

Frijoles---Its ok. When I am down I used to have an imaginary friend to blame my troubles on too.
But then I graduated pre-school

HughBe--- But you have REPEATED grade 1 continuously.

Frijoles---Doesnt change the fact you have an imaginary enemy to scapegoat your inadequacies and frustrations on.

HughBe--- Indeed one Focker speaks foolishly about inadequacies and then another Focker copies and talks the same CS.

C= chicken and you know what the S stands for.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170366 Apr 2, 2013
the only reason there is still, hell and death on earth today. is because you all screwed up again, for not being true to G-D here in TheTorah Accounting just again. you have all, already passed up another chance for GanEden. so guess, what now?

one of the obvious signs, of not being true to G-D. is the lack of peace on earth, and good will to all men. none of your organized religions, are a peace within themselves, more or less with each other.

i am going to have to do this again, with or without all you and your specific grandmother as chaooah. for without your, specific grandmother of all living. none of you shall ever exist ever again here in TheTorah Happening or anywhere else. with TheWhole Torah beginning, day one again with TheBook of Noach.

as all of your grandchildren, are going to have to all drown again. because of all your flood, of not here in TheTorah lies.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170367 Apr 2, 2013
and please do not tell me, that TheG-D of Only TheTorah. does not have the power and authority, to redo this whole story all over again.
since G-D has already given this same story, for more than three million times already. and THEY are not about to change it, to suit you mo with the subtle beasts of the fields.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 12 hr Ooogah Boogah 14,391
Handfasting - Is it final, or can it be repeate... Oct 26 Kathwynn 2
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep '14 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep '14 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE