Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,333

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#170362 Apr 2, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
why can't christians even agree on how many Persons/Beings to worship?
NQ believes in 1 God
you believe in 2 Gods
Shamma beleieves in 3 Gods
I have to admit I got a chuckle out of that.

baby steps, baby steps...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170363 Apr 2, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
NQ believes in 1 God
you believe in 2 Gods
You are a dumb Muslim.
There is only One God.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170364 Apr 2, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma
Christian Arabs in the Middle East also refer to god as Allah, Allah is just the Arabic word for god, Allah isn't a word just used by Muslims Allah is Arabic for God
rabbee: the g-d/s of the quran, and TheG-D of TheTorah. obviously are not, the same g-ds. G-D never gave, the quran to muhammed, or any one else. G-D only gave, TheTorah to Moshe. and TheTorah is TheOnly Accounting, ever transcribed by G-D.

TheG-D of TheTorah, is not the g-d/s of other accountings. G-D is only giving The Torah Accounting again, that we are all here in again. you all and your grandmother chaooah, all failed the last two Torot times. so obviously we, are all doing it again. and you have all, screwed this up thrice again.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#170365 Apr 2, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesnt change the fact you have an imaginary enemy to scapegoat your inadequacies and frustrations on.
Frijoles---Where I come from those who rise from the dead are considered ghouls and generally avoided

HughBe--- It means that SATAN has total control and possession over your fellow elements.

Frijoles---Its ok. When I am down I used to have an imaginary friend to blame my troubles on too.
But then I graduated pre-school

HughBe--- But you have REPEATED grade 1 continuously.

Frijoles---Doesnt change the fact you have an imaginary enemy to scapegoat your inadequacies and frustrations on.

HughBe--- Indeed one Focker speaks foolishly about inadequacies and then another Focker copies and talks the same CS.

C= chicken and you know what the S stands for.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170366 Apr 2, 2013
the only reason there is still, hell and death on earth today. is because you all screwed up again, for not being true to G-D here in TheTorah Accounting just again. you have all, already passed up another chance for GanEden. so guess, what now?

one of the obvious signs, of not being true to G-D. is the lack of peace on earth, and good will to all men. none of your organized religions, are a peace within themselves, more or less with each other.

i am going to have to do this again, with or without all you and your specific grandmother as chaooah. for without your, specific grandmother of all living. none of you shall ever exist ever again here in TheTorah Happening or anywhere else. with TheWhole Torah beginning, day one again with TheBook of Noach.

as all of your grandchildren, are going to have to all drown again. because of all your flood, of not here in TheTorah lies.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170367 Apr 2, 2013
and please do not tell me, that TheG-D of Only TheTorah. does not have the power and authority, to redo this whole story all over again.
since G-D has already given this same story, for more than three million times already. and THEY are not about to change it, to suit you mo with the subtle beasts of the fields.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#170368 Apr 2, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...your holidays seem more interesting than ours that are just boring PUBLIC ones!!lol
Good luck with you painting...
HughBe--Thanks, Alex and indeed we have the same two PUBIC holidays. I am doing some painting at home. I shall be on and off of the forum.

Alex---lol...your holidays seem more interesting than ours that are just boring PUBLIC ones!!lol
Good luck with you painting...

HughBe--- I write to confirm my previous words. You should copy all good things. On a couple of occasions I wanted to have a Focker year and so I started the year in that way. Have you tried it?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#170369 Apr 2, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been through this before. Sorry- I would rather bang my head against a wall. Equal amount of satisfaction but at least I can cease when I want to.
I understand, dear. Bang little dickie on the wall it should cause it to swell.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#170370 Apr 2, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
NQ believes in 1 God
you believe in 2 Gods
HughBe---"Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven." (Genesis 19:24)
So one YHWH was in heaven and the other was not.
"I(God) have overthrown some among you as when GOD(another God) overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah" (Amos 4:11)
One God speaking and He makes reference to ANOTHER God who overthrew Sodom.
Note, I was NOT seeking to prove any trinity.
In essence, TWO Gods.

Uhuh---why can't christians even agree on how many Persons/Beings to worship?
NQ believes in 1 God
you believe in 2 Gods

HughBe--- There are many reasons but here are a few.

1. They have the FREEDOM and I repeat FREEDOM to believe whatever they want to believe and this is unlike another religion where WE all are FORCED or brainwashed to believe the same things.

2. For the same reason why some don't understand that Jesus is the Messiah and that there shall NOT be any messiah riding on an ass in this lifetime or any to come.

This is HISTORY."Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass."

3. It is NATURAL for people to have different views. In your own family do you all believe the same things?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#170371 Apr 2, 2013
I have to go now.

Location hidden

#170372 Apr 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are a dumb Muslim.
There is only One God.
Then why do you have three?

Location hidden

#170373 Apr 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand, dear. Bang little dickie on the wall it should cause it to swell.
Not all of us are obsessed with these matters.

Location hidden

#170374 Apr 2, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Where I come from those who rise from the dead are considered ghouls and generally avoided
HughBe--- It means that SATAN has total control and possession over your fellow elements.
Frijoles---Its ok. When I am down I used to have an imaginary friend to blame my troubles on too.
But then I graduated pre-school
HughBe--- But you have REPEATED grade 1 continuously.
Frijoles---Doesnt change the fact you have an imaginary enemy to scapegoat your inadequacies and frustrations on.
HughBe--- Indeed one Focker speaks foolishly about inadequacies and then another Focker copies and talks the same CS.
C= chicken and you know what the S stands for.
ALl of this name calling has morphed from the original topic - you make an imaginary apparition up and blame others for it.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170375 Apr 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

There is only One God.
No, there are many competing beings each calling itself God.

Leaving aside all these petty beings of the lower planes of existence, we may conclude that there exists only one reality of which everything is a graduated manifestation.

This makes better sense and does away with crude ideas of a God and of creation from nothing.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#170376 Apr 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
There is only One God.
Thank you for saying that there is only one God.

And don't ever repeat the bull shit that Jesus is God. Thanks

It is good to see some progress.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#170377 Apr 2, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
No, there are many competing beings each calling itself God.
Leaving aside all these petty beings of the lower planes of existence, we may conclude that there exists only one reality of which everything is a graduated manifestation.
This makes better sense and does away with crude ideas of a God and of creation from nothing.
Why are you so contrary to others against their silly belief of creation from nothing, when yourself believe in the creation from nothing of thousands Adam and Eve. At the top of that you believe that the ancestors of modern day Indians came out of North Pole out of nothing. LOL

As they believe their god materialized matter out of nothing, you believe that the unit of two forces materialized matter out of nothing.

Stop believing in such absurdity and being a hypocrite.

bmz

Singapore

#170378 Apr 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You mind is bull-shit.
What I post is what Gods Holy bible is all about.
From Genesis to Revelations the Bible is about Gods Son Jesus Christ.
There is no other way to enter into Gods Kingdom except thru Jesus Christ.
No matter if you believe in Jesus Christ or not, at the last judgment you will face Jesus Christ as your judge.
No! That is not true.

Jesus cannot judge. Who is he to judge? The LORD will judge. Keep in mind that Jesus is not the LORD.

Psalm 7:8 "The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to my integrity that is in me.

1Sam. 2:9 "He will guard the feet of his saints, but the wicked will be silenced in darkness. "It is not by strength that one prevails; 10those who oppose the LORD will be shattered. He will thunder against them from heaven; the LORD will judge the ends of the earth."
John

Brisbane, Australia

#170379 Apr 2, 2013
The muztard bmz still can't get the obvious through his head.
The "trinity" describes three faces of the one God.
NOT three Gods you lying gibbering bullshitting muztard beast.
One God, with one nature.
A nature very different from the nature of the raping murdering paedophile tyrant false prophet mad mo.

bmz

Singapore

#170380 Apr 2, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Even if the Quran is extant/unaltered, yet it teachings are pure bull shit. Following the Quran has converted Islamic nations and Muslims into retards. LOL.
Why don't you quote something to make your silly point, Retard? Posting a silly comment like that shows you are an ignorant fool.

When we take trinitarian Christians to task, we show them absurdities in the Christian Bible.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#170381 Apr 2, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The God of the Bible is forgery to you.
You do not even accept the truth about Muhammad.
you call them lies and bull-shit.
Salaamz Shamma & pardon my intrusion.This may be of interest. See the lecture series " Who wrote the Bible? The Buried Truthes." A statement from the bible creation timeline;C A.D. 140 +/-...Marcion of Rome teaches of two Gods.YAHWEH, the cruel god of the Old Testement,and ABBA,the kind "Father" god of the New Testement.In his writing of the scriptures His anti-semetic tendencies show thru.He keeps only ten letters of paul,2/3s of luke and deletes any reference to Christs Jewishness.This forces the mainstream church to decide on a core canon to deter any more tampering by frail men. This is just one shineing example of MANY bible distortions and fabrications that have occurred during its history,and most likely the first written use of the term Father for God. May ALLAH lead us all to truth. CheerZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
torn sash 27 min Wanderinsoul 1
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Thu thefinestallmoved... 16
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
More from around the web