Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 230944 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#170330 Apr 1, 2013
There's no mystery to the phenomenon of the metempsychosis or to reincarnation that's based on causation as applied to the laws governing consciousness and an indication of the application of the law of cycles which is common in natural processes and this continues until a state of stato-dynamic equilibrium is attained by the individualized consciousness which then suspends the cyclical process and confers on the consciousness a state of stability and freedom and identification with the universals rather than with the particulars.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#170331 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Did Jesus Ever Say He was God?
NO!
Shamma wrote:
He said he was equal to God...
No, he did not say that.

That Jesus is God and that God is a Trinity, is bull shit.

bmz

Singapore

#170332 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
@ BMZ
What is Jesus talking about in these quotes?
Can you explain them to me?
How about you NQ, can you explain what Jesus is saying in His quotes?
Yes, I can. Glad you asked.

"Jesus quotes - What he said he was sent here to do...
To Die in Our Place
"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep....I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep."15"

It does not show that he came to die for others. And we have no record in the history of the world to show that a shepherd died to save a sheep or a goat or a lamb.

""The Son of Man is going to be betrayed into the hands of his enemies. He will be killed, but three days later he will rise from the dead."16"

This is a forgery. If he had really said that, they would have remembered. According to Luke, Peter went home wondering what had happened.

"To Save Us - To Give Us Eternal Life
"For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him. There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God's one and only Son."17"

That is also a forgery. Those words are not from Jesus and were added in John.

"To Give Us Eternal Life
"For it is my Father's will that all who see his Son and believe in him should have eternal life. I will raise them up at the last day."18
To Have a Relationship with Us
"...he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.... If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him."19"

Here, he confirms that he was not the Father. So, next time do not tell us that Philip was really looking at the Father.
ana

London, UK

#170333 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Explain what Jesus is talking about in my post Alex?
Also why did Paul: John: And Peter believe Jesus was God?

Others were convinced that Jesus was God:
Paul: "Christ is the visible image of the invisible God."1
John: "He existed in the beginning with God."2
Peter: "you must worship Christ as Lord of your life."3

What Jesus say about himself:

Did he ever identify himself as God? According to the Bible...absolutely! Below are some of the statements he made.

Jesus quotes: He said he was equal to God...

Lived Before Abraham
"Your father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming. He saw it and was glad."
The people said, "You aren't even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?"
Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!"4

Equal to God
"The Father and I are one."
Once again the people picked up stones to kill him.
Jesus said, "At my Father's direction I have done many good works. For which one are you going to stone me?"
They replied, "We're stoning you not for any good work, but for blasphemy! You, a mere man, claim to be God."5

To See Jesus is to See God
Jesus shouted to the crowds, "If you trust me, you are trusting not only me, but also God who sent me. For when you see me, you are seeing the one who sent me. I have come as a light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer remain in the dark."6

Said He Was Their Lord
"You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord,' and you are right, because that's what I am."7

"I am the way, the truth, the life"
Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is. From now on, you do know him and have seen him!"
Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father, and we will be satisfied."
Jesus replied, "Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and yet you still don't know who I am? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father! So why are you asking me to show him to you?"8

Explain what Jesus is saying in my post Alex?
Shamma the bible has been rewritten and altered the modern day bible doesnt even hardly represent the message in earlier bibles or biblical texts

The bible was used for political means
ana

London, UK

#170334 Apr 1, 2013
Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>I know EXACTLY how you feel Skeptic.
I WAS LIKE YOU TOO...AND I WAS PART OF THE ESTABLISHMENT UNLIKE YOU!!!!
You feel lost and betrayed.
You know BJ is NOT GOD, but you are unable to ditch BJ.
You are clinging to blind faith and blind hope while looking to blame the Muslims for the sins committed by liars who promoted trinity and other lies.
You HATE the Holy Prophet Muhammed pbuh for exposing the church lies 1400 years ago.
You can't blame him.
He was ONLY passing on a message.
Even after 1400 years you are unable to find a SINGLE direct quote from Jesus claiming divinity!
SURELY THAT IS THE END OF THE ROAD.

DITCH BJ.....EMBRACE GOD.

OTHERWISE....ANSWER THESE HONESTLY....BY GIVING DIRECT QUOTES FROM JESUS...
REMEMBER...The most important point is that Jesus NEVER made a single DIRECT claim that he was God or God in human form who came down to earth as his own son to die for the sins of Gentiles on a Roman cross..and through him we will be saved and have eternal life if we believe in his willing unconditional & loving sacrifice!

Please can you show us DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, I am Jesus and:

1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE son of God".
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity and I am part of that trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross".
12. Father, ghost and I are co equal, co eternal and consubstantial gods forming a godhead.

Bonus point...
13. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"

THANK YOU..
Alex have you watched the Robert beckford series ??? About the alterations in the bible
bmz

Singapore

#170335 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Does Jesus in fact say that He is God’s Son, not just infer it?
Mark says it at the outset of his gospel (1:1).
That is not correct. It is a forgery added later. Some manuscripts do not have the 'Son of God'.
Check the footnote (b) here:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

If it were true, it would have been in all manuscripts. So, it is a lie and a forgery!

Please stop justifying and defending forgeries and lies.
ana

London, UK

#170336 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>This answers your question.
Where Did Allah Come From?

by Robert A. Morey
© 1996 Research and Education Foundation

Muslims worship a god by the name of Allah. They also give him ninety-nine other names. The question that naturally arises is who or what is this Allah? Where did the Muslims derive their ideas of Allah's nature and attributes?

Historical Source of Islam

Historians, linguists, and archeologists have dug into this question for over a century. Various archeological digs in Arabia and throughout the Middle East have uncovered the answer: Islam is a modern version of the ancient fertility religion of the moon god. Once this is grasped, the rise and history of Islam becomes clear.

The Arab conquests were made possible because the central powers in the Middle East had exhausted themselves in wars against each other. They were not able to fight off wave after wave of Arab armies which subdued entire nations with merciless slaughter, rape and plunder.

Conquering Armies

The Arabs destroyed some of the wonders of the ancient world such as the world famous library in Alexandria, Egypt, They destroyed many ancient churches and synagogues. Anthropologists have recorded how the Arabs destroyed the cultural heritage of any nation which fell under their sword.

Who were these Arabs? They obviously were not Christians because they destroyed churches and murdered priests wherever they went. Obviously, they were not Jews because they persecuted Jews without pity. This is seen today in their hatred of Israel and the many wars and acts of terrorism waged against Jews throughout the world.

If the Arab hordes which swept over the ancient world were not Christians or Jews, then what were they? They were pagans who worshiped a pagan god called Allah and followed pagan rites which were practiced in Arabia long before the religion of Islam evolved.

Islam Denies the Trinity

These facts of history reveal that Islam does not worship the same God worshiped by Christians. Why?

Christians worship one God in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. But Islam denies the Holy Trinity and worships a different deity called Allah who is not a Father and who has no son.

Since the religion found in the Bible teaches the Trinity, then it does not take a Ph.D. to see that Islam did not come from the Bible. Thus it is not the religion of the biblical prophets, apostles or Jesus.

Pagan Origins

Islam's origins have been traced back by scholars to the ancient fertility religion of the worship of the moon god which was always the dominant religion of Arabia. The moon god was worshiped by praying toward Mecca several times a day, making an annual pilgrimage to the Kabah which was a temple of the moon god, running around the Kabah seven times, caressing an idol of a black stone set in the wall of the Kabah, running between two hills, making animal sacrifices, gathering on Fridays for prayers, giving alms to the poor, etc.. These were pagan rites practiced by the Arabs long before Muhammad was born.

The Crescent Moon

What religion today practices the pagan rites of the moon god? Islam! This explains why the crescent moon is the symbol of Islam. It is placed on top of mosques and minarets and displayed on hats, flags, rugs, amulets and even jewelry. Every time you see the Muslim Imams who would lose their power if the truth ever got out.
Shamma

Christian Arabs in the Middle East also refer to god as Allah, Allah is just the Arabic word for god, Allah isn't a word just used by Muslims Allah is Arabic for God
bmz

Singapore

#170337 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Does Jesus in fact say that He is God’s Son, not just infer it?

John the Baptist said the same thing (John 1:34).
Again, a forgery. Some manuscripts do not have Son of God. Statements in a Scripture, must be consistent.
Shamma wrote:
Nathanael said it (John 1:49).
So, why did Jesus not tell him as he had said to Peter that it was the Father who had revealed, not the flesh and blood?

By the way, it was not the Father , who had revealed to Peter. It was Peter' brother Andrew.

Read John 1:41 The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him,“We have found the Messiah”(that is, the Christ). 42 And he brought him to Jesus.

No Son of God in there!

And read this from John 1: "45 Philip found Nathanael and told him,“We have found the one Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom the prophets also wrote—Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.”
uhuh

Spain

#170338 Apr 1, 2013
HughBe wrote:
"Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven." (Genesis 19:24)
So one YHWH was in heaven and the other was not.
"I(God) have overthrown some among you as when GOD(another God) overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah" (Amos 4:11)
One God speaking and He makes reference to ANOTHER God who overthrew Sodom.
Note, I was NOT seeking to prove any trinity.
In essence, TWO Gods.
why can't christians even agree on how many Persons/Beings to worship?
NQ believes in 1 God
you believe in 2 Gods
Shamma beleieves in 3 Gods
bmz

Singapore

#170339 Apr 1, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma

Christian Arabs in the Middle East also refer to god as Allah, Allah is just the Arabic word for god, Allah isn't a word just used by Muslims Allah is Arabic for God
Shamma will call them pagan Christians. lol!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170340 Apr 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!
<quoted text>
No, he did not say that.
That Jesus is God and that God is a Trinity, is bull shit.
Jesus said it and God said it.

John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/son2.htm
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#170341 Apr 1, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-76

Chapter 163 Jesus speaks of last prophet

Jesus went into the wilderness beyond Jordan with his disciples, and when the midday prayer was done he sat down near to a palm-tree, and under the shadow of the palm-tree his disciples sat down. Then Jesus said:'So secret is predestination, O brethren, that I say to you, truly, only to one man shall it be clearly known. He it is whom the nations look for, to whom the secrets of God are so clear that, when he comes into the world, blessed shall they be that shall listen to his words, because God shall overshadow them with his mercy even as this palm-tree overshadows us. Yes, even as this tree protects us from the burning heat of the sun, even so the mercy of God will protect from Satan them that believe in that man.'

The disciples answered, "O Master, who shall that man be of whom you speak, who shall come into the world?" Jesus answered with joy of heart:'He is Muhammad;, Messenger of God, and when he comes into the world, even as the rain makes the earth to bear fruit when for a long time it has not rained, even so shall he be occasion of good works among men, through the abundant mercy which he shall bring. For he is a white cloud full of the mercy of God, which mercy God shall sprinkle upon the faithful like rain.'

Chapter 164 On Predestination

I will accordingly tell you now [what] little God has granted me to know concerning this same predestination. The Pharisees say that everything has been so predestined that he who is elect cannot become reprobate, and he who is reprobate cannot by any means become elect; and that, even as God has predestined well-doing as the road by which the elect shall walk to salvation, even so has he predestined sin as the road by which the reprobate shall walk into damnation. Cursed be the tongue that said this, with the hand that wrote it, for this is the faith of Satan. Wherefore one may know of what manner are the Pharisees of the present day, for they are faithful servants of Satan.

What can predestination mean but an absolute will to give an end to a thing [of which] one has the means in hand? for without the means one cannot destine an end. How, then, shall he who not only lacks stone and money to spend, but has not even so much land as to place one foot upon, destine to build a house? Surely, none [could do so]. No more, then, I tell you, is predestination, taking away the free will that God has given to man of his pure bounty, the Law of God. Surely it is not predestination but abomination we shall be establishing.…

Chapter 165 Contd.

But hear what says God by Joel the prophet: "As I live,[says] your God, I will not the death of a sinner, but I seek that he should be converted to penitence." Will God then predestinate that which he [does] not will? Consider that which God says, and that which the Pharisees of this present time say. Further, God says by the prophet Isaiah: "I have called, and you would not hearken to me." And how much God has called, hear how he says by the same prophet: All the day have I spread out my hands to a people that believe me not, but contradict me." …

(Abridged)

Location hidden

#170342 Apr 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, a forgery. Some manuscripts do not have Son of God. Statements in a Scripture, must be consistent.
<quoted text>
So, why did Jesus not tell him as he had said to Peter that it was the Father who had revealed, not the flesh and blood?
By the way, it was not the Father , who had revealed to Peter. It was Peter' brother Andrew.
Read John 1:41 The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him,“We have found the Messiah”(that is, the Christ). 42 And he brought him to Jesus.
No Son of God in there!
And read this from John 1: "45 Philip found Nathanael and told him,“We have found the one Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom the prophets also wrote—Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.”
The God of the Bible is forgery to you.

You do not even accept the truth about Muhammad.
you call them lies and bull-shit.

Location hidden

#170343 Apr 1, 2013
Jesus called Himself the "Son of God" throughout the Gospels,(John 3:16-18), and the disciples also identified Him as the Son of God in their writings,(Rom 1:3).

Further, Jesus identified Himself as God revealed in the flesh,(John 8:58), and His disciples identified Him as God,(John 1:1, Phil 2:5-11). How could Jesus be The Son of God, and God at the same time? What does this term - "Son of God" mean? And if Jesus is the Son, in what way is Jesus God's Son? Did God have physical relations with Mary and get her pregnant?

Many Muslims do not understand what this term, according to Christian theology, actually means. They have asked me these or similar questions. This paper focuses on what the term "Son of God" signifies in Christian theology with respect to Muslim understanding.

MUSLIMS AND THE SON OF GOD

Muhammad, the founder of Islam, misunderstood what the term "Son of God" meant with respect to Christianity. He thought of it only in terms of sexual reproduction, i.e. that God fathered a child through sexual intercourse with Mary. Therefore he spoke out against it.

Christians also reject that God had physical intercourse with Mary, but we understand Christ being God's Son as an analogical term. We believe that the eternal Son of God, one with the Father from all eternity, united to Him in one Spirit, "became flesh and dwelt among us" (John 1:14), and took "the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men" (Philippians 2:7). We believe in the incarnation of the Son of God.

Muhammad did hear the Christians proclaim Jesus the Messiah as God's Son, but understanding or not, he specifically denied that Jesus was the Son of God. He said in the Quran,
Sura 2:116 - "They say: "God has begotten a son". Glory be to Him. No, to Him belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth: everything renders worship to Him."

and, Sura 9:30 - "The Christians say the Messiah is the Son of God, that is a saying from their mouths."

Muhammad was unable to distinguish between the Christian belief in Jesus as the Son of God and the Arab Pagan belief in idols as offspring of God, i.e., Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat,(these were idols worshipped around Mecca as daughters of the supreme God - or Allah). Muhammad misunderstood that Christians in no way consider Jesus - the Son of God, in the same way the Arab Pagans understood their idols.

Muhammad's misconception of the Sonship of Christ is another proof that the Quran was not revealed to him by God, but rather it was built upon Muhammad's own concepts and ideology.

Because of Muhammad's misunderstanding, Islam places limits on God's power. In view of this, a Christian writer commented that "to assert that God has no Son because He has no wife is like saying that God is not living because He does not draw breath." Daniel, "Islam and the West, p.182.

Continued:
John

Australia

#170344 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The God of the Bible is forgery to you.
You do not even accept the truth about Muhammad.
Yeh, no muslim has the guts to answer questions about the despicable character of the false prophet.
The rapes.
The murders.
The child molesting.
The tyranny.
The lies.
The looting and stealing.
They prefer to try to slander the Son Of God.
Horrific and comical.

Location hidden

#170345 Apr 1, 2013
WHAT THE TERM "SON OF GOD" SIGNIFIES

The expression "Son of God", is an analogical term. It indicates origin, a close association, or identification. In Christian theology it describes the relationship of two persons of the triune God. It expresses an intimate relationship between two persons: God the Father, and God the Son - Jesus the Messiah.

Here are several scriptures illustrating this facet of their relationship:
John 17:5 - "And now Father, glorify me in Your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began."
Here Jesus stated that He was with the Father before the world began.

Colossians 1:13-20 "For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities all things were created by him and for him.

He is before all things and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead so that in everything He might have the supremacy.

For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him and through him to reconcile to himself all things whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross."

Here, we see the term "Son of God", brought to light: "the image of the invisible God".

Hebrews 1:1-3 "In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son whom He appointed heir of all things and through whom He made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven."

Again, we see the relationship between the Father and the Son disclosed, "the exact representation of His being".

John 1:1-3, 10, 14, 18 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him, nothing was made that has been made......(10) He was in the world and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him....(14) The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father full of grace and truth......(18) No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side has made Him known."

John 14:8, 10 "Don't you know me Phillip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, "Show us the Father"? Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?"

Jesus plainly told Phillip, "Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father".

From these verses we see that in Christ, the invisible God is revealed. Jesus was with the Father before the world began. Christ, as God the Son, is the Creator of all things. God in all His fullness, dwelt in Christ, reconciling the world.

We see that Christ, as the Son of God - God's representation, is God manifest and revealed to the world. Angels, prophets, and things can reveal to us something about God.

But God alone can reveal God. It takes God to reveal Himself to mankind. What better way for the eternal revealer to be revealed to mankind on earth than by clothing His self-expresion in human form?

bmz

Singapore

#170346 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
WHAT THE TERM "SON OF GOD" SIGNIFIES
The expression "Son of God", is an analogical term. It indicates origin, a close association, or identification. In Christian theology it describes the relationship of two persons of the triune God. It expresses an intimate relationship between two persons: God the Father, and God the Son - Jesus the Messiah.
Here are several scriptures illustrating this facet of their relationship:
John 17:5 - "And now Father, glorify me in Your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began."
Here Jesus stated that He was with the Father before the world began.
Colossians 1:13-20 "For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities all things were created by him and for him.
He is before all things and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead so that in everything He might have the supremacy.
For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him and through him to reconcile to himself all things whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross."
Here, we see the term "Son of God", brought to light: "the image of the invisible God".
Hebrews 1:1-3 "In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son whom He appointed heir of all things and through whom He made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven."
Again, we see the relationship between the Father and the Son disclosed, "the exact representation of His being".
John 1:1-3, 10, 14, 18 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him, nothing was made that has been made......(10) He was in the world and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him....(14) The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father full of grace and truth......(18) No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side has made Him known."
John 14:8, 10 "Don't you know me Phillip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, "Show us the Father"? Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?"
Jesus plainly told Phillip, "Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father".
From these verses we see that in Christ, the invisible God is revealed. Jesus was with the Father before the world began. Christ, as God the Son, is the Creator of all things. God in all His fullness, dwelt in Christ, reconciling the world.
We see that Christ, as the Son of God - God's representation, is God manifest and revealed to the world. Angels, prophets, and things can reveal to us something about God.
But God alone can reveal God. It takes God to reveal Himself to mankind. What better way for the eternal revealer to be revealed to mankind on earth than by clothing His self-expresion in human form?
Why do you keep repeating the same bull shit?
bmz

Singapore

#170348 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The God of the Bible is forgery to you.

So, tell me where can I find the Trinity Bull Shit mentioned and explained by Jesus?

I have already told you that the absurd Triune God was man-made and Trinity only appeared in the late 6th Century.

How can I believe the bull shit that Trinity or the Triune God is the God of the Bible?

Did Jesus utter the following horse shit?

"The Father is God, I am God and the holy Spirit is God."

You can see that Jesus never bull shitted that God was Triune or a Trinity.

Location hidden

#170349 Apr 1, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamma the bible has been rewritten and altered the modern day bible doesnt even hardly represent the message in earlier bibles or biblical texts
The bible was used for political means
If that us true then your Muslim Allah god is weak and a dumb screw up allowing his holy book to be treated as trash.

You dumb Muslim.
The Quran has already been classified as a fraud.
So now what?

You prove your Muslim Allah god is no god at all.
And you prove that Muslims are savages and the evil people in the world.

All over the world Muslims go crazy killing among them self and
innocent people for what?

Tell me the reason why Muslims are crazy people?
bmz

Singapore

#170350 Apr 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus said it and God said it.
John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
Still one does not see any Trinity in that bullshit!

So many people have inserted their own thoughts in that passage, which makes it a nonsense.

NIV UK: "Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said,“I am God’s Son”? "

The Jews knew perfectly well and fully understood the term God's son. Making it God's Son or Son of God is ridiculous.

Read 14th Century translations. No Son of God and no God's son. Simply God's son.

John has been cooked up by many Johns, while they were sitting in Johns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) 34 min juicy 12
News Pagans Out Of The 'Broom Closet' In Southwest R... (Jan '10) 22 hr Kathwynn 241
News The Episcopal Church, Wiccans, and the Divine F... (Mar '10) Tue Really 64
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Aug 31 thetruth 14,715
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Aug 29 thetruth 59
Doris w/ Spells4free Aug 25 Redd 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 19 Dude 12
More from around the web