Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,138

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170143 Mar 31, 2013
Redneck Reb wrote:
Do Not Worry if it is "Over Your Head" Just remember one simple concept... "With God all things are Possible"
Yes yours can die and stay dead, instead of getting up and running off to heaven! A few hours of pain and he runs off!!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170144 Mar 31, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, when someone says to me "follow my religion - its headed by a guy who has risen from the dead".....I run away, far away...
LOL!!!!!
That made me spray my "holy" water yet again!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170145 Mar 31, 2013
Redneck Reb wrote:
And no man hath ascended to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man who is in heaven.
-Let us Praise his Holy Name -Jesus -For He is Risen!
BJ was a coward...
He was in hiding.
He hoped to escape with the help of a couple incompetent "swordsmen".
A few hours of nail/cross and he runs off to heaven to sit on daddy's lap crying, while daddy makes footstools!!!
What a wimp!
Even a yogi on a bed of nails can take more pain than that!!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170146 Mar 31, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
From which web site have you copied this math bit, dunce?
I remember you copying an inaccurate restaurant review of Ramaswamy in London from a cheap site to prove that you'd visited the classy eatery.
BTW, are you also a rich businessman, like our brainless pizza boy, Stefano Colonna, who goes on business trips (to garbage dumps)?
And, like our online polemicist, BMZ, who claimed to be a regular visitor at the swanky Taj restaurants, are you also familiar with the uber-chic restaurants of the Taj?
Oh all of you are too narrow and conventional and lack creative intelligence and are mathematically challenged.
Anyway, rest in peace.
(smiles)
Sweet joel...that was a micky taking!!
Do you know what it means..?
you are the king of cut and paste....
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170147 Mar 31, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember you copying an inaccurate restaurant review of Ramaswamy in London from a cheap site to prove that you'd visited the classy eatery.
BTW, are you also a rich businessman, like our brainless pizza boy, Stefano Colonna, who goes on business trips (to garbage dumps)?
And, like our online polemicist, BMZ, who claimed to be a regular visitor at the swanky Taj restaurants, are you also familiar with the uber-chic restaurants of the Taj?
Oh all of you are too narrow and conventional and lack creative intelligence and are mathematically challenged.
Anyway, rest in peace.
(smiles)
There is nothing swanky about curry houses boy.
I thought I was talking about Veeraswamys?
Anyway, who cares?
If I own a sandwich parlour, I would be proud of it.
Why should I be worried about another chaps "classy" eatery??lol..
There are "classy" curry houses two to a penny!
I can open one today and close it tomorrow..
Wanna join me?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170148 Mar 31, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
(smiles)
Joel boy...why should a go to a restaurant that says "LORD Rama"?? Doesn't ramaswamy mean, lord rama??

I would be uncomfortable with restaurant even if it says "Allahu Akabar", because if the restaurant does anything against the strict religious requirements (if they serve alcohol or pork), I will end up sinning.

No ramaswamy or shivalingham for me boy!!!

Not even "BJ Eatery", where the ghoul actually wants you to EAT his RAW flesh and DRINK his FRESH blood!!!
(smiles! love peace)
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170149 Mar 31, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
OBE is a verifiable fact and there's ample proof with medicos out there to corroborate my claims.
Flying carpets are as mythical as winged horses like the Islamic Buraq and creation from nothing.
Prove OBE then please.
Also what use was it!!!
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170150 Mar 31, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
And who created your creator ?
If your creator uses the materials created by the expert then naturally it stands to reason that the expert is superior to your creator.
How did the expert create the universe or multiverse - from nothing? How?
You really have a very low level of intelligence, beggar.
ROFL.
Hey taj waiter....
I hoped you would ask that dumb cut/paste question..!!
Answer is simple...
"His" creator....
Keep going!.....!!!
oh...
Is your name Joel P. MS, MBBS, FRCS?
or just BS?
Alex123 WM

London, UK

#170151 Mar 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you laughing your arse out? I don't think I was discussing universe with you.
I don't do universe, fool!
lol..
Taj waiter is in full form in his new "uni"form!!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170152 Mar 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Water can be found in three states, is simpler and more factual than the jargon word 'manifests'.
That is a very foolish analogy.
rabbee: well in the united states, we can find it in all 50 states.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170153 Mar 31, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know the Torah is a book that contain 5 books. Since I already read it, I don't recall Adam and Eve will come back, that's why I asked more details.
I don't see neither between the two verses you brought any come back.
rabbee: you don't know what the tree of life is, they are being returned to??? and to the third or fourth times???

and also something you should be familiar with; you shall not prostrate yourself to them nor worship them, for IAM HaShem*, your G-D - a jealous G-D, WHO visits the sins of fathers upon children to the third and fourth generation, for my enemies; but WHO knows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love ME and observe MY commandments.

do you know what this above, is talking about?

you say you have only read TheTorah-Scroll, written in eevreet. but you never said you, truly understood any of it.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170154 Mar 31, 2013
Redneck Reb wrote:
And no man hath ascended to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man who is in heaven.
-Let us Praise his Holy Name -Jesus -For He is Risen!
rabbee: well actually, thei-i-i-r ba-a-a-ack? and Their name still, isn't jesus thrice again.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#170155 Mar 31, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Water can be found in three states, is simpler and more factual than the jargon word 'manifests'.
That is a very foolish analogy.
Very good point, bmz. Never thought of it that way.(even though I don't believe in the trinity, lol)

Location hidden

#170156 Mar 31, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are a liar!
Your pants are on fire.
You opened your mouth and got you ass kicked, and now you are brooding over it.
It's my Holiday and not yours.
You stick your nose in and got it bit off.
Yes I will criticize you for being arrogant towards me.
It is my Holiday and I wished all a Happy Easter.
And that set you off?
You are a shameful person.
You deserved your ass kicked, and I kicked your ass.
No, you didn't. Why would you get offended when someone makes it clear they don't believe in easter or the resurrection?
I believe Jesus was killed and resurrected. I don't celebrate "Easter" for several reasons.

But as far as that goes, do you believe he was really resurrected? In other words, do you believe he really died, or only his flesh was killed, but his spirit/soul was alive, well, and working somewhere?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#170157 Mar 31, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you don't know what the tree of life is, they are being returned to??? and to the third or fourth times???
According to Bereishit Hashem sent out Adam and his mate from Eden garden and didn't allow them to eat the fruit from the tree of life. That means Adam was not immortal. He and his mate died. The two verses you brought don't speak about any second or third coming. So once they died they won't appear again.
<quoted text> and also something you should be familiar with; you shall not prostrate yourself to them nor worship them, for IAM HaShem*, your G-D - a jealous G-D, WHO visits the sins of fathers upon children to the third and fourth generation, for my enemies; but WHO knows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love ME and observe MY commandments.
do you know what this above, is talking about?
I know that and has nothing to do with any coming of Adam and Chaooh
<quoted text> you say you have only read TheTorah-Scroll, written in eevreet. but you never said you, truly understood any of it.
Never stated I read the Torah in eevreet. If I said so Frijoles and Eric would have challenged me in taking their scripture in the original language. But this has never happened because I never made such a claim.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#170158 Mar 31, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Bereishit Hashem sent out Adam and his mate from Eden garden and didn't allow them to eat the fruit from the tree of life. That means Adam was not immortal. He and his mate died. The two verses you brought don't speak about any second or third coming. So once they died they won't appear again.
<quoted text>
I know that and has nothing to do with any coming of Adam and Chaooh
<quoted text>
Never stated I read the Torah in eevreet. If I said so Frijoles and Eric would have challenged me in taking their scripture in the original language. But this has never happened because I never made such a claim.
rabbee: well i beg to differ, since We are both here again. an actual fact, as confirmed by G-D HIMSELVES. and verifiable in The-Written Torah Scroll. and for thousands and thousands of third and fourth times, i have been returned. but not always with the same grandmother of the world.

and so do you really expect TheG-D, of Only This One Story to change any of this? because if G-D ever changed this, then G-D would be the liar instead of all of you.

and by the way, Bereesheet is 12 books, of which Bereesheees is the first one. TheLittle Book - that acoounts for all seven days. may not be such a little book, after all.

and you fail to comprehend, i am Who G-D came and called TheHisSon adam. so i have spoken to G-D, in PERSON. and this is confirmable in TheWritten Torah Scroll. that this is always going to happen, here in ThisStory from G-D just again.

there is nothing that has happened, is happening, or shall happen. that has not, is not, or is yet to happen, that is not all happening in TheOnly Story from G-D all being given again. including all the pestilence, plague and famine, that is resulting in inappropriate hell and death. because all of you, are all being inappropriate to G-D, here in TheStory again.

and the tree of life for adam and his mate, is the alleged tree of death for Adam. aka, the crucifix. but we do not know, if this death of Adam shall always happen for a world true to G-D in GanEden.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170159 Mar 31, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>No, you didn't. Why would you get offended when someone makes it clear they don't believe in easter or the resurrection?
I believe Jesus was killed and resurrected. I don't celebrate "Easter" for several reasons.
But as far as that goes, do you believe he was really resurrected? In other words, do you believe he really died, or only his flesh was killed, but his spirit/soul was alive, well, and working somewhere?
Jesus is the Divine Son of God.

When Jesus died on the cross, it was not his divine nature as God that died. It was the human nature that died. Dying is a biological function that was reserved only for the human nature of Christ when he died on the cross.

Jesus' Two Natures: God and Man
Jesus is the most important person who has ever lived since he is the savior, God in human flesh. He is not half God and half man. He is fully divine and fully man. In other words, Jesus has two distinct natures: divine and human. Jesus is the Word who was God and was with God and was made flesh,(John 1:1,14). This means that in the single person of Jesus is both a human and divine nature, God and man. The divine nature was not changed when the Word became flesh (John 1:1,14). Instead, the Word was joined with humanity (Col. 2:9). Jesus' divine nature was not altered. Also, Jesus is not merely a man who "had God within Him" nor is he a man who "manifested the God principle." He is God in flesh, second person of the Trinity. "The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word," (Heb. 1:3). Jesus' two natures are not "mixed together," (Eutychianism) nor are they combined into a new God-man nature (Monophysitism). They are separate yet act as a unit in the one person of Jesus. This is called the Hypostatic Union.

The Communicatio Idiomatum

A doctrine that is related to the Hypostatic Union is the communicatio idiomatum (Latin for "communication of properties"). It is the teaching that the attributes of both the divine and human natures are ascribed to the one person of Jesus. This means that the man Jesus could lay claim to the glory He had with the Father before the world was made (John 17:5), claim that He descended from heaven,(John 3:13), and also claim omnipresence,(Matt. 28:20). All of these are divine qualities that are laid claim to by Jesus; therefore, the attributes of the divine properties were claimed by the person of Jesus.

One of the most common errors that non-Christian cults make is not understanding the two natures of Christ. For example, the Jehovah's Witnesses focus on Jesus' humanity and ignore His divinity. They repeatedly quote verses dealing with Jesus as a man and try and set them against scripture showing that Jesus is also divine. On the other hand, the Christian Scientists do the reverse. They focus on the scriptures showing Jesus' divinity to the extent of denying His true humanity.

For a proper understanding of Jesus and, therefore, all other doctrines that relate to Him, His two natures must be properly understood and defined. Jesus is one person with two natures. This is why He would grow in wisdom and stature (Luke 2:52) yet know all things (John 21:17). He is the Divine Word that became flesh (John 1:1,14).

The Bible is about Jesus (John 5:39). The prophets prophesied about Him (Acts 10:43). The Father bore witness of Him (John 5:37; 8:18). The Holy Spirit bore witness of Him (John 15:26). The works Jesus did bore witness of Him (John 5:36; 10:25). The multitudes bore witness of Him (John 12:17). And, Jesus bore witness of Himself (John 14:6; 18:6).

He is our advocate with the Father (1 John 2:1). He is our Savior (Titus 2:13). He is our Lord (Rom. 10:9-10). He is Jesus.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#170160 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i beg to differ, since We are both here again. an actual fact, as confirmed by G-D HIMSELVES. and verifiable in The-Written Torah Scroll. and for thousands and thousands of third and fourth times, i have been returned. but not always with the same grandmother of the world.
and so do you really expect TheG-D, of Only This One Story to change any of this? because if G-D ever changed this, then G-D would be the liar instead of all of you.
and by the way, Bereesheet is 12 books, of which Bereesheees is the first one. TheLittle Book - that acoounts for all seven days. may not be such a little book, after all.
and you fail to comprehend, i am Who G-D came and called TheHisSon adam. so i have spoken to G-D, in PERSON. and this is confirmable in TheWritten Torah Scroll. that this is always going to happen, here in ThisStory from G-D just again.
there is nothing that has happened, is happening, or shall happen. that has not, is not, or is yet to happen, that is not all happening in TheOnly Story from G-D all being given again. including all the pestilence, plague and famine, that is resulting in inappropriate hell and death. because all of you, are all being inappropriate to G-D, here in TheStory again.
and the tree of life for adam and his mate, is the alleged tree of death for Adam. aka, the crucifix. but we do not know, if this death of Adam shall always happen for a world true to G-D in GanEden.
You need to take a Christian Bible study course rabbee.
You are confused.
Redneck Reb

United States

#170161 Mar 31, 2013
The extant manuscripts of the writings of the 1st century Romano-Jewish historian Flavius Josephus include references to Jesus and the origins of Christianity.[1][2] Josephus' Antiquities of the Jews, written around 9394 AD, includes two references to Jesus in Books 18 and 20 and a reference to John the Baptist in Book 18.[1][3]
Modern scholarship has almost universally acknowledged the authenticity of the reference in Book 20, Chapter 9, 1 of the Antiquities to "the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ, whose name was James" [4] and considers it as having the highest level of authenticity among the references of Josephus to Christianity.[5][1][2][6][7][8 ] Almost all modern scholars consider the reference in Book 18, Chapter 5, 2 of the Antiquities to the imprisonment and death of John the Baptist to also be authentic.[9][10][11]
Have a Blessed Day!

Location hidden

#170162 Mar 31, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the Divine Son of God.
When Jesus died on the cross, it was not his divine nature as God that died. It was the human nature that died. Dying is a biological function that was reserved only for the human nature of Christ when he died on the cross.
Jesus' Two Natures: God and Man
...The Communicatio Idiomatum
A doctrine that is related to the Hypostatic Union is the communicatio idiomatum (Latin for "communication of properties"). It is the teaching that the attributes of both the divine and human natures are ascribed to the one person of Jesus. This means that the man Jesus could lay claim to the glory He had with the Father before the world was made (John 17:5), claim that He descended from heaven,(John 3:13), and also claim omnipresence,(Matt. 28:20). All of these are divine qualities that are laid claim to by Jesus; therefore, the attributes of the divine properties were claimed by the person of Jesus.
One of the most common errors that non-Christian cults make is not understanding the two natures of Christ. For example, the Jehovah's Witnesses focus on Jesus' humanity and ignore His divinity. They repeatedly quote verses dealing with Jesus as a man and try and set them against scripture showing that Jesus is also divine. On the other hand, the Christian Scientists do the reverse. They focus on the scriptures showing Jesus' divinity to the extent of denying His true humanity.
For a proper understanding of Jesus and, therefore, all other doctrines that relate to Him, His two natures must be properly understood and defined. Jesus is one person with two natures. This is why He would grow in wisdom and stature (Luke 2:52) yet know all things (John 21:17). He is the Divine Word that became flesh (John 1:1,14).
The Bible is about Jesus (John 5:39). The prophets prophesied about Him (Acts 10:43). The Father bore witness of Him (John 5:37; 8:18). The Holy Spirit bore witness of Him (John 15:26). The works Jesus did bore witness of Him (John 5:36; 10:25). The multitudes bore witness of Him (John 12:17). And, Jesus bore witness of Himself (John 14:6; 18:6).
He is our advocate with the Father (1 John 2:1). He is our Savior (Titus 2:13). He is our Lord (Rom. 10:9-10). He is Jesus.
The Bible is much easier to understand than the unsupportable hypostasis, and the trinity doctrine, neither of which can be clearly explained without resorting to philosophical and mystical explanation techniques, because they're just not there in the Bible or reality. Jesus was a man born to a woman, he was not God a trinity in the flesh. When he died, he fully died, not the man-part of him. He gave up his life, not the man-part of him, but fully his life. God does not do that. Jesus died. And when he was resurrected, as were others, he came back to life. The prophets Elijah and Elisha also resurrected the dead.

Yes, bmz was perfectly right when he spoke about the inexplicable and diversionary trinity doctrine, which takes away from the glory of God, making him into a contrived creature of men. Sorry to have to tell you this because I love to treat people with respect and do not wish to hurt you. Have a good night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
•••

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE