Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
159,841 - 159,860 of 201,047 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>

w = 2pf = 2p/T

W ={(&#61559;o2-&#61559; 2)2+(b&#61559;/m)2]1/2 & &#61540; = tan-1[(b&#61559;/m)/(& #61559;o2-&#61559;2)}
From which web site have you copied this math bit, dunce?

I remember you copying an inaccurate restaurant review of Ramaswamy in London from a cheap site to prove that you'd visited the classy eatery.

BTW, are you also a rich businessman, like our brainless pizza boy, Stefano Colonna, who goes on business trips (to garbage dumps)?

And, like our online polemicist, BMZ, who claimed to be a regular visitor at the swanky Taj restaurants, are you also familiar with the uber-chic restaurants of the Taj?

Oh all of you are too narrow and conventional and lack creative intelligence and are mathematically challenged.

Anyway, rest in peace.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>

YES...like all your other dumb claims OBE to yogic magic carpets!
OBE is a verifiable fact and there's ample proof with medicos out there to corroborate my claims.

Flying carpets are as mythical as winged horses like the Islamic Buraq and creation from nothing.
Alex123 WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Let's ditch Joel the taj waiter and BJ the demon.
Let's get back to the topic!lol

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is a hypothesis, dear dunce.
According to what you said the existence of our star, the Sun is a mere hypothesis, right?
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text> Even the so-called scientific explanation of the origin of the universe, origin of sentience, origin of species, definitions of energy/matter/mass, nature of time, etc, are pure hypotheses like many other things.
BTW, how do you know if the universe is an isolated system and not open or closed, when there's no conclusive proof ?
(laughs laughs laughs)
According to what you said in this post all the things you listed are hypotheses but also according to what you wrote in the other post:

"I am not satisfied with current explanations of the various phenomena in view of the confusing and uncertain hypotheses like big bang, m theory, big bounce, strings, brane theory and so on."

They are all pure hypotheses, right?

But, dunce, you know the simple difference between hypothesis and theory in Science?

As for your last question, I only know what is observable, which in a way can be a limit, but then nor I or Science have given the concluse answer and if one day someone will bring proof that say otherwise I'll be glad to change my position on that matter, but meantime I stuck with it.

In the other hand you claimed you are not satisfied with current explanations of the various phenomena, thus you question the conventional "wisdom"... but dunce how do you question them by creating contradictions and displaying all your ignorance?

Let us saying for the sake of the discussion our universe is a closed and isolated system, but where are the evidences for that?

Are you trying to challenge the "conventional wisdom" with your ignorance backed up by nothing? Hey idiot you made my day, I'm laughing so hard.

BTW Your intelligence ain't that great as your ignorance. You have no basis to create such discussions, as pointed out even in this post you neither know the difference between Hypothesis and theory in Science, nor you are intellectually provocative, nor you are able to bring interesting view points.

Please don't drag me down into your cesspool, to save your ass from the most embarassment moments you are in.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, how do you know if the universe is an isolated system and not open or closed, when there's no conclusive proof ?
You're as brain-dead as Colonna and Alex who have no answers to any of the basic mathematical queries and are clueless about the question of origins of the universe. Expected.
(laughs laughs laughs)
Why are you laughing your arse out? I don't think I was discussing universe with you.

I don't do universe, fool!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Let's say an expert from multiverse created a universe and that "creator" created the universe using what was available in the multiverse!
LOL.

And who created your creator ?

If your creator uses the materials created by the expert then naturally it stands to reason that the expert is superior to your creator.

How did the expert create the universe or multiverse - from nothing? How?

You really have a very low level of intelligence, beggar.

ROFL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

POST #170122 MEANT conclusive answer.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
correct!
Thanks.

Likewise it is the foolish jargon that makes Trinity soooooo ridiculous and absurd. Jargon hurts.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already told you that Trinity or the Triune God is Bull Shit. God is not a Trinity and Trinity is unholy.
Trinity is an extremely vulgar lie against God Almighty and also against the noble Son of Mary.
Jesus did not teach and preach Trinity and he was himself unaware of this load of rubbish. This filthy butchery of God was concocted 500 years after Jesus had passed away and turned to dust and bones.
This absurd doctrine came up from the views of bloody fools, who were called Church fathers and it was just their view and opinion. Trinity has nothing to do with Jesus.
You have been duped and you believe in that rubbish, which was not even know to Jesus' disciples and the early followers.
What you told me is that you are a pagan Muslim.
And you are doing the same thing Muhammad in rewriting the scriptures of the Gospels of Jesus Christ the Son of God, to conform to your pagan beliefs.
You do not have a right to rewrite the Gospels of the Son of God Jesus Christ as you are trying to do right now.

The Gospels of the Son of God Jesus Christ are the true words of God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

NO POST# 170122 BUT 170125

POST #170125 MEANT conclusive answer.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>

Frijoles wouldn't even recognize a ghoul if he accosts one and would be happy to carry on with his religious nonsense and fanaticism and unfair-mindedness. he's not a worthy role model to emulate or admire.
Now, what about this question?
Are we actually going to argue on whether I have the credentials to properly recognize a ghoul?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Alex123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>

We simply don't know what lies outside the universe.
Universe?

No one knows its limits.

So, you mean the "observable physical universe".

Right, retard?

When we take sentience into consideration, not one physical law can explain its source, function, mechanism or nature of existence.

When is your next "business trip, rich man?

Are you planning to colloborate with the other "rich businessmen" on this thread like our spaghetti clown Colonna and barking dog BMZ on a new luxury housing complex project in Marbella?

When are you planning to visit the classy Ramaswamy or Ameya restaurants in London?

Say Hi from Joel to the filthy rich owners Camellia Panjabi or her sister, Namita, since I know them personally.

ROFL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Are we actually going to argue on whether I have the credentials to properly recognize a ghoul?
Hey, Papa, a big hi to you!

That was more of a joke.

Chill.

On a more serious note, in the yoga, I've encountered ghouls in their native lower vital forms or seen them preying on vulnerbale and distorted human beings....

Toooo dangerous....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't do universe, fool!
Ya Ma.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

vulnerable, not vulnerbale
Redneck Reb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

And no man hath ascended to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man who is in heaven.

-Let us Praise his Holy Name -Jesus -For He is Risen!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
What you told me is that you are a pagan Muslim.
And you are doing the same thing Muhammad in rewriting the scriptures of the Gospels of Jesus Christ the Son of God, to conform to your pagan beliefs.
You do not have a right to rewrite the Gospels of the Son of God Jesus Christ as you are trying to do right now.
The Gospels of the Son of God Jesus Christ are the true words of God.
I am not re-writing the gospels or Paul's letters. I am just telling you that Trinity is bull shit and I give reasons for that.

You cannot find that bull shit in the gospels and neither can you find Jesus talking about it.

Trinity is not there in your scripture. Nobody had heard of a triune God in the frist 400-500 years.

Trinity junk and the Satanic stuff came in the late 6th Century.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>

On a more serious note, in the yoga, I've encountered ghouls in their native lower vital forms or seen them preying on vulnerbale and distorted human beings....
Toooo dangerous....
Like I said, when someone says to me "follow my religion - its headed by a guy who has risen from the dead".....I run away, far away...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not re-writing the gospels or Paul's letters. I am just telling you that Trinity is bull shit and I give reasons for that.
You cannot find that bull shit in the gospels and neither can you find Jesus talking about it.
Trinity is not there in your scripture. Nobody had heard of a triune God in the frist 400-500 years.
Trinity junk and the Satanic stuff came in the late 6th Century.
And I am telling that you are rewriting the Gospels of the Son of God Jesus Christ.

God revealed Himself in the Holy Bible in the OT and NT in that manor of being Tru-ine, and you and Muslims refuse to accept Gods words.

So don't tell me the manor of God being A Trinity is not in the Scriptures.

Your prophet Muhammad lied in the Quran.
Its all hear in the occultism of Muhammad.

You cannot get away with lying any more, and call Gods words bull-shit as you have been doing.

This link exposes the truth about Muhammad and where he got the falsehood that God has no Son.
POLO wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do NOT put your own words in God's mouth. just say what you yourself want to say and DO NOT SAY GOD SAY THAT
REMEMBER On THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER FOR THAT.YOU ARE PUTTING WORDS IN GOD'S MOUTH.AND THIS IS WHAT GOD SAYS
Please I TOLD YOU BEFORE WHENEVER YOU SAY SOME THING QUOTE THE CHAPTER AND VERSES OF YOUR SOURCE
"... If any man shall add to these things (or delete) God shall add unto him the plagues written in this Book."
(Revelation 22:18-19)
The King James Version has grave defectsand that these defects are so many and so serious as to call for a revision (1952:1)
Woe unto those who write the book with their own hands and then say, "This is from God," that they may trade it for some miserable gain. Woe to them for what their hands do write and woe to them for what they earn with it." (Koran 2:79)
Muhammad mus-spoke as representing Gods words.

Deuteronomy 18:14-22

New International Version (NIV)

The Prophet

14 The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the Lord your God has not permitted you to do so. 15 The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your fellow Israelites. You must listen to him. 16 For this is what you asked of the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said,“Let us not hear the voice of the Lord our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die.”

17 The Lord said to me:“What they say is good. 18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. 19 I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name. 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”

21 You may say to yourselves,“How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?” 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.

In line 20 its says that:
20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”

Muhammad worshiped in the occult.
And you Muslim deny that.
http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...

Muhammad's worship in the occult disqualifies Muhammad as prophet of God.

So don't you go lying about Muhammad.
If Muhammad would have been Jew, the Jews would have killed Muhammad before he became having followers.

You hide the truth about Muhammad.
You are a liar!
Redneck Reb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Do Not Worry if it is "Over Your Head" Just remember one simple concept... "With God all things are Possible"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••