Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,117

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169919 Mar 30, 2013
Joe me lad...

I will actually respect you if you admit that you cook your own chappatis and tarka dhal and share with your poor neighbours.

I love poor people. My heart is with them.

The one who fills his belly while his neighbour starves is indeed an evil one.

Reflect on this next time you stuff your face with those salmonella infested Taj curries!

I say this because I love you my boy.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169920 Mar 30, 2013
ADI SHANKARA & MUHAMMAD:

On the other hand, it's reported that a great Yogi like Adi Shankara, could, in a show of yogic power, swallow a jug full of poison and neutralize its toxic effects and emerge from the dangerous demonstration just fine, while poor Muhammad died of poisoning since his unregenerate and impure body could not survive the toxic effects of the poison that was covertly fed to him by his enemies from his own family.

Evil man.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169921 Mar 30, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Energy is begetteth not nor is Energy begotten.
Did you mean;
Energy begetteth not, nor is energy begotten?

....the CREATOR of energy is beyond our comprehension.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169922 Mar 30, 2013
Since energy can neither be created nor can it be destroyed there's thus no need for a creator. LOL.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#169923 Mar 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Don't try using Scripture to put me down for calling you out as fraud.
Your meaning of God is not that of the Christian Bible,
You speak from your special bible from the cult you represent.
You are a militant activist seeking to cause strife and confrontation instead of speaking in one voice against the the evil in the world.
Instead of being a friend of Jesus Christ, you are an enemy of Jesus Christ.
You have gone berserk!

That silly and absurd triune God is also not the God of your own Bible.

You are an enemy of God, the LORD Almighty. You are also an enemy of Jesus, who did not say a word about the BullShit known as Trinity.

You are so used to lies spread by the Trinitarian Church that you keep on lying about the noble Son of Mary and do not feel ashamed.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169924 Mar 30, 2013
The O level educated dunce is ignorant of basic scientific laws. ROFL.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169925 Mar 30, 2013
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you call it Easter? It is named after a pagan goddess. Why is that?
Exactly!
Pagan "Ishthaar"/"Eas hthar" is into fertility...and its quite obscene.
bmz

Singapore

#169926 Mar 30, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Energy is begetteth not nor is Energy begotten.
Mr. Jargon at it again. lol!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169927 Mar 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have not seen Muslims killing Christians because of their silly and absurd belief in the abomination known as Trinity.
rabbee: the wrong murdering the wrong, is still all wrong. as i do not care how good, your wrong vain excuse is. more wrongful hell and death, only gives birth to more wrongful hell and death.

all your religions, are at enmity against each other. because all of your religions on earth, are all wrong according to G-D. the object is to be true to G-D, here and now in TheTorah. and not just true, to some wrong going organized religion.

and in fact you are all, more disorganized than the religions of the talking critters against G-D. who are far more better organized falsely than, any of your alleged religions of g-d falsely.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169928 Mar 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey brainless Muslim turd,

Can energy be created and destroyed? LOL.

The hard evidence according to the principle of conservation of energy is that energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.

So, what need for a creator?

LOL.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169929 Mar 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am not a pagan. I believe in the one and only one LORD Almighty God Allah.
We do not observe or celebrate Easter, which was a festival of pagans, just like Christmas.
Answer my question:
"Why was the word Trinity borrowed from pagans?
According to you trinitarians, trinity can be found in the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Right? What is the word for Trinity in Hebrew or Aramaic?"
Why did Christianity borrow absurd words for everything from Greek?
What do you mean, you are not pagan? allah is a pagan god of the arab people. Oh, you are saying mohammad just applied the pagan god's name to his alter ego?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169930 Mar 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you answer my questions faithfully, please?
Why was the word Trinity borrowed from pagans?
According to you trinitarians, trinity can be found in the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Right? What is the word for Trinity in Hebrew or Aramaic?
Yes, Jesus warned but look at the Satanic Church fathers and other liars. They still came up with absurd doctrines and lied through their teeth about God, butchered God and came up with the monstrosity known as Trinity, the hoax. Right?
1. Not borrowed from pagans.
2. Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
3. You bull-shit.
4. You are ignorant.
5. there is no rational reasoning in you comments derived from Scripture.
6. You are child of Satan.
7. Muslims are the Anti-Christ.
bmz

Singapore

#169931 Mar 30, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Not borrowed from pagans.
2. Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
3. You bull-shit.
4. You are ignorant.
5. there is no rational reasoning in you comments derived from Scripture.
6. You are child of Satan.
7. Muslims are the Anti-Christ.
That has nothing to do with my main question.

That Father, Son and Holy Spirit trio is nothing but Horse Shit to me.

Now, back to my questions for which neither you nor the Church has any answers:

"Can you answer my questions faithfully, please?

Why was the word Trinity borrowed from pagans?

According to you trinitarians, trinity can be found in the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Right? What is the word for Trinity in Hebrew or Aramaic?"

And my bonus comment was:

Yes, Jesus warned but look at the Satanic Church fathers and other liars.

They still came up with absurd doctrines and lied through their teeth about God, butchered God and came up with the monstrosity known as Trinity, the hoax. Right?
bmz

Singapore

#169932 Mar 30, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean, you are not pagan? allah is a pagan god of the arab people. Oh, you are saying mohammad just applied the pagan god's name to his alter ego?
I have said it before and I am saying once again that Allah is the LORD Almighty God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad.

However, the monstrosity Trinity is not the God of anyone but the God created by pagans for pagan converts.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169933 Mar 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have said it before and I am saying once again that Allah is the LORD Almighty God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad.
However, the monstrosity Trinity is not the God of anyone but the God created by pagans for pagan converts.
There is no connection between allah and the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. If there is show me.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169934 Mar 30, 2013
JOEL wrote:
The O level educated dunce is ignorant of basic scientific laws. ROFL.
Its better than talking absolute rubbish about anything and everything that make no sense to the indian buffoon!
(smiles).
What are your qualifications by the way?
Shall we take a small side bet on that?
ROFLMAO
bmz

Singapore

#169935 Mar 30, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>

The hard evidence according to the principle of conservation of energy is that energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another.
LOL.
You have come up with a very good question, ignorant fool.

Your question: "So, what need for a creator?"

How can an atomic explosion be carried out without creating a nuke? Does it happen by itself, fool? You need a creator for the nuke.

What happened to the energy that was created by exploding the nuke? Is it still there? If it is there, in what form does that exist?

Do you understand the words "Energy spent" or "Energy consumed", fool? 
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169936 Mar 30, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
He is unqualified and needs attention and appreciation ...
desperate little boy he is..
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169937 Mar 30, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Ok buffoon, energy CAN be created and destroyed..
Challenge that!
bmz

Singapore

#169938 Mar 30, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no connection between allah and the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. If there is show me.
What is the connection between the silly Greek word Theos and the LORD God of Abraham, Moses and Jesus.

That name does not appear in the Jewish Holy Scriptures. What do you do now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
•••

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE