Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253861 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169729 Mar 29, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
They must have been psychotic Christians if they became apostate to be slaves to mohammad's alter ego. James Holmes became a muslim to justify his mass killing.
If you think you are "normal", please introduce us to the ones you consider to be "psychotic" christians!
I am sure they will make infinitely sense to the rest of the world, compared with you!!

You are desperate paul wv.

Just look at yourself...

You worship a "god" who NEVER told you to worship him!!
Your "god" is not divine.
We have been asking you to produce CLEAR UNEQUIVOCAL claims from Jesus confirming his divinity but you have failed. We can reproduce the specific questions again...

Show us DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, I am Jesus and:

1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE son of God".
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross".

Bonus point...
12. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"

WATCH THIS IF YOU DARE:
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169730 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>MQ has a wicked heart.
Its a pretend, NQ lives in a fantasy world pretending to be happy, when inside NQ is filled with hate and bigotry.
NQ is like you.
WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVE A HEART....

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#169731 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Well its better to live a life with joy in the heart then to live a life filled with hate and bigotry.
I know where I am going when I die, so I don't have to pretend I am something different then I am.
But you just claimed you live no such life!

TO quote you..... "No more pain, no more suffering, no more dieing, living a life of eternal happiness..."

By the way, by every definition you are also a bigot, so you got that one wrong too.

Location hidden

#169732 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>MQ has a wicked heart.
Its a pretend, NQ lives in a fantasy world pretending to be happy, when inside NQ is filled with hate and bigotry.
NQ is like you.
Bottom line, NQ acts more in the footsteps of Jesus than you. You are a lousy Christian.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169733 Mar 29, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think you are "normal", please introduce us to the ones you consider to be "psychotic" christians!
I am sure they will make infinitely sense to the rest of the world, compared with you!!
You are desperate paul wv.
Just look at yourself...
You worship a "god" who NEVER told you to worship him!!
Your "god" is not divine.
We have been asking you to produce CLEAR UNEQUIVOCAL claims from Jesus confirming his divinity but you have failed. We can reproduce the specific questions again...
Show us DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, I am Jesus and:
1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
Bonus point...
12. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
WATCH THIS IF YOU DARE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =05A-xg1UjEYXX
Why would a normal child leave their Father to be the slave of the imagined alter ego of a 7th century war lord? Christians are adopted children of God; they share in the life of God through grace. The abuse muslims are now inflicting on the Christians of the world builds up treasure for the Christians in heaven while heaping burning coals on their own heads for the Day of Judgement.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169734 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are not a believer in Jesus Christ Alex.
What you read you do not believe and understand.
While Jesus was in the flesh He was the teacher to the disciples here on earth.
You Alex, having excepted Satan as your councilor cannot understand the teachings of the Gospels.
If you let go of Satan, and profess Jesus as your Savior the Holy Spirit will come and dwell inside of you, and reveal Gods truth to you.
Dear skeptic...
I am NOT a believer in your BJ the satanic mangod wrongly referred to as Jesus Christ the MAN of God.

LIKE EVERY HUMAN being, Jesus Christ PBUH was in flesh he was only a human being.

Location hidden

#169735 Mar 29, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a normal child leave their Father to be the slave of the imagined alter ego of a 7th century war lord? Christians are adopted children of God; they share in the life of God through grace. The abuse muslims are now inflicting on the Christians of the world builds up treasure for the Christians in heaven while heaping burning coals on their own heads for the Day of Judgement.
Why would a normal child believe any of that?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169736 Mar 29, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear skeptic...
I am NOT a believer in your BJ the satanic mangod wrongly referred to as Jesus Christ the MAN of God.
LIKE EVERY HUMAN being, Jesus Christ PBUH was in flesh he was only a human being.
Jesus was both God and Man Alex.
Jesus is the Divine Son of God.
Muslims blasphemy God by not accepting Jesus as Gods Divine Son.
Adam was created from the dust of the earth.
Jesus was not created from material things.
Jesus was with God from the beginning before the world was made.
By the power of the Holy Spirit The Spirit of Jesus was plamred in the womb of Mary the Vitgin and took on flesh from Mary the virgin and became Man
Fully God-Fully Man.

The Spirit of Jesus was not born in Mary's womb, it took on flesh from Mary's womb.
Muslims fail to accept that God can do that, and in denying that God can do that, Muslims blasphemy God.

Location hidden

#169737 Mar 29, 2013
Correction Alex:
The Spirit of Jesus was planted in the womb of Nry the Virgin and took on flesh from Mary the Virgin and became man.
Fully God-Fully Man.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169738 Mar 29, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
ALLAH is the "father" of ALL creation.
BJ is just one
To us ALLAH/GOD the most important "entity".
You stuck on planet earth talking about men!

What Jesus PBUH intended by way of religion is not Christianity that you follow. You are a pagan satan worshipper.

What Jesus PBUH intended by way of religion is what we generally follow - including his way of life..from prayer, fasting, dietary habits, cicumcision and many others.

If you REALLY are serious about worshipping BJ...please give DIRECT proof and DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, I am Jesus and:

1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"

Bonus point...

Location hidden

#169739 Mar 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Muslims are ignorant fools.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169740 Mar 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
A normal child has an inate love for their Father.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169741 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Correction Alex:
The Spirit of Jesus was planted in the womb of Nry the Virgin and took on flesh from Mary the Virgin and became man.
Fully God-Fully Man.
How can Mary be a virgin after the arrival of Jesus?
She was married to Joseph.
What was he doing after Jesus was born?
Become a celibate monk misleading choir boys?

How did she make children with Joseph after the birth ofJesus?
Were the brothers/sisters of Jesus BEGOTTEN "sons/daughters" of "god"?

You see skeptic...you continue to misrepresent everything. Truth seems to be the casualty when you talk nonsense.
Please do not humiliate a normal woman like Mary by FORCING her to be a virgin after the birth of Jesus!!
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169742 Mar 29, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
A normal child has an inate love for their Father.
May be for own father and not for church fathers who are quite dubious!
Stop promoting pedos.
GOD is NOT "father" ..GOD is CREATOR.
Abba and Rabba have been troubling you!
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169743 Mar 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats kind of amusing considering NQ's behavior is more in line with Jesus than yours. Does Jesus preach hate?
Well said! NQ's bevaviour is more in line with that of Jesus pbuh.

I believe Jesus pbuh did not preach hate but BJ the demon god worshipped by "christians" probably did.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169744 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Correction Alex:
Fully God-Fully Man.
1. Also your argument falls apart when you say "Mary mother of god"!

Who gave birth to the "man"?

Is she mary mother of "fully god fully man"?

Or is the man still inside her waiting to come out?

2. Who is mary...
Wife of god? the ghosty god gave her a baby.
Daughter of god? Being a child of daddy god.
Mother of god? mother of BJ the sonny god.
Mother of a man? Mother of Jesus PBUH.

She was and will ALWAYS be MOTHER of a MAN.

3. "Christianity" as invented by St. killer paul deals the final blow to Jesus pbuh of his dignity by sripping him naked and sticking him on phallic crosses to be worshipped as satanic BJ by naive pagans.

Location hidden

#169745 Mar 29, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
How can Mary be a virgin after the arrival of Jesus?
She was married to Joseph.
What was he doing after Jesus was born?
Become a celibate monk misleading choir boys?
How did she make children with Joseph after the birth ofJesus?
Were the brothers/sisters of Jesus BEGOTTEN "sons/daughters" of "god"?
You see skeptic...you continue to misrepresent everything. Truth seems to be the casualty when you talk nonsense.
Please do not humiliate a normal woman like Mary by FORCING her to be a virgin after the birth of Jesus!!
You are a pervert Alex an unclean Muslim.
Your have a scum bag gutter mind.
You sold your soul to Satan Alex.
You are naked before me Alex.
You have no clothes on.
The shame of you a Muslim naked Alex.
You are a disgusting sight to see.
You have no shame Alex.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169746 Mar 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169747 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Because Muslims are ignorant fools.
The ignorant fools NEED to learn so we can also start worshipping your mangod...

So please teach us:
If you REALLY are serious about worshipping BJ...please give DIRECT proof and DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, I am Jesus and:

1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"

Bonus point...
Eric

Geneva, IL

#169748 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are a pervert Alex an unclean Muslim.
Your have a scum bag gutter mind.
You sold your soul to Satan Alex.
You are naked before me Alex.
You have no clothes on.
The shame of you a Muslim naked Alex.
You are a disgusting sight to see.
You have no shame Alex.
but what's the answer to his question?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) 46 min Avkjv1611 792
Anyone still at this forum 4 hr Sarah Good 1
News Remembering a Christian and a Jew who traced an... 4 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 9
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 12 hr Eagle 12 4,811
When do you know if you are truly Wiccan? (Nov '07) Aug 11 Tekmoses 137
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul '16 ATHEOI 2
Astrology and Paganism Jun '16 Wolf 1
More from around the web