Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256357 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169740 Mar 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a normal child believe any of that?
A normal child has an inate love for their Father.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169741 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Correction Alex:
The Spirit of Jesus was planted in the womb of Nry the Virgin and took on flesh from Mary the Virgin and became man.
Fully God-Fully Man.
How can Mary be a virgin after the arrival of Jesus?
She was married to Joseph.
What was he doing after Jesus was born?
Become a celibate monk misleading choir boys?

How did she make children with Joseph after the birth ofJesus?
Were the brothers/sisters of Jesus BEGOTTEN "sons/daughters" of "god"?

You see skeptic...you continue to misrepresent everything. Truth seems to be the casualty when you talk nonsense.
Please do not humiliate a normal woman like Mary by FORCING her to be a virgin after the birth of Jesus!!
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169742 Mar 29, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
A normal child has an inate love for their Father.
May be for own father and not for church fathers who are quite dubious!
Stop promoting pedos.
GOD is NOT "father" ..GOD is CREATOR.
Abba and Rabba have been troubling you!
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169743 Mar 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats kind of amusing considering NQ's behavior is more in line with Jesus than yours. Does Jesus preach hate?
Well said! NQ's bevaviour is more in line with that of Jesus pbuh.

I believe Jesus pbuh did not preach hate but BJ the demon god worshipped by "christians" probably did.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169744 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Correction Alex:
The Spirit of Jesus was planted in the womb of Nry the Virgin and took on flesh from Mary the Virgin and became man.
Fully God-Fully Man.
1. Also your argument falls apart when you say "Mary mother of god"!

Who gave birth to the "man"?

Is she mary mother of "fully god fully man"?

Or is the man still inside her waiting to come out?

2. Who is mary...
Wife of god? the ghosty god gave her a baby.
Daughter of god? Being a child of daddy god.
Mother of god? mother of BJ the sonny god.
Mother of a man? Mother of Jesus PBUH.

She was and will ALWAYS be MOTHER of a MAN.

3. "Christianity" as invented by St. killer paul deals the final blow to Jesus pbuh of his dignity by sripping him naked and sticking him on phallic crosses to be worshipped as satanic BJ by naive pagans.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169745 Mar 29, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You see skeptic...you continue to misrepresent everything. Truth seems to be the casualty when you talk nonsense.
Please do not humiliate a normal woman like Mary by FORCING her to be a virgin after the birth of Jesus!!
You are a pervert Alex an unclean Muslim.
Your have a scum bag gutter mind.
You sold your soul to Satan Alex.
You are naked before me Alex.
You have no clothes on.
The shame of you a Muslim naked Alex.
You are a disgusting sight to see.
You have no shame Alex.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169746 Mar 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a normal child believe any of that?
lol..
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169747 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Because Muslims are ignorant fools.
The ignorant fools NEED to learn so we can also start worshipping your mangod...

So please teach us:
If you REALLY are serious about worshipping BJ...please give DIRECT proof and DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, I am Jesus and:

1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE son of God".
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross".

Bonus point...
12. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
Eric

Geneva, IL

#169748 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are a pervert Alex an unclean Muslim.
You have no clothes on.
You have no shame Alex.
but what's the answer to his question?
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169749 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are a pervert Alex an unclean Muslim.
You have no clothes on.
You have no shame Alex.
To an abnormal person if a married woman has sex it's perversion but when pedo priests enter the bottoms of innocent children that is "holy" hole from your "holy" church!!!

Perhaps you have a scum bag gutter mind for not allowing poor mary to have sex with hr husband joseph?

Perhaps you sold your soul to Satan when you ditched GOD and embraced NAKED BJ on a phallus?

Perhaps you feel naked before BJ, who is also naked?

Perhaps you are acutely aware of the sexy body of BJ with no clothes on?

Being naked in bathroom or bedroom is not a sin and Mary was with Joseph making babies. How did she do it?

Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169750 Mar 29, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
May be for own father and not for church fathers who are quite dubious!
Stop promoting pedos.
GOD is NOT "father" ..GOD is CREATOR.
Abba and Rabba have been troubling you!
As Jesus has taught us: God is our Father, who is in heaven. We can call out to God with Jesus: "Abba, Father."
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169751 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Islam is the oldest religion that has excepted Satan as their Lord and master.
There is nothing new about that........
You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!
Thank you. Alhamdhulillah!
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169752 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are right Joe.
In the Bible demons presented themselves as Gods, and demon worship was given to them.
That is why Yahweh says you shall have no strange gods before Me, and had the Israelite Jews remove those demon gods from the land God gave to the Israelite's.
Those that worshiped those demons sacrificed their children and gave human sacrifice to those demons who presented them self as a god to the people.
And what do you do??
"WORSHIP A NAKED PAGAN DEMON SACRIFICED ON A PHALLUS BEGGING YOU TO EAT HIS RAW FLESH AND DRINK HIS FRESH BLOOD"!!
Surely there can be NOTHING stranger than this "strange god"!!!!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169753 Mar 29, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

They are irrelevant to God.

Those experiences are self gratifying, but are not necessary for salvation.
Had an idiot like Muhammad made that reply, it would have been normal considering his lack of insight into the gradations of existence and their concomitant degrees of consciousnesses and energies.

Your reply shows that you know nothing about the subtler aspects of existence.

If you wish to live a perfect existence then you need to open up your psychic and merge with a consciousness and force that would transform your unregenerate being making it immortal, invincible, open to the play of the forces and so on, otherwise how would your being in its unregenerate state contain the higher consciousness and its force of at least the 13th to 16th planes needed to manifest perfection in you taking you far beyond the mental species which is man?

Jesus could only reach up to the 7th plane of cosmic existence and knew nothing about the higher ranges.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169754 Mar 29, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>

You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!

Thank you. Alhamdhulillah!
So, you're proud to be a satanist?

ROFL.

Location hidden

#169755 Mar 29, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
To an abnormal person if a married woman has sex it's perversion but when pedo priests enter the bottoms of innocent children that is "holy" hole from your "holy" church!!!
Perhaps you have a scum bag gutter mind for not allowing poor mary to have sex with hr husband joseph?
Perhaps you sold your soul to Satan when you ditched GOD and embraced NAKED BJ on a phallus?
Perhaps you feel naked before BJ, who is also naked?
Perhaps you are acutely aware of the sexy body of BJ with no clothes on?
Being naked in bathroom or bedroom is not a sin and Mary was with Joseph making babies. How did she do it?
Your brain dead.
I explained it to you.
You are dirty Alex.
You are unclean.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169757 Mar 29, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
As Jesus has taught us: God is our Father, who is in heaven. We can call out to God with Jesus: "Abba, Father."
Get real naive paul wv...

If you are a gentile you are NOT in the script of BJ who thought you were a dog/pig!!

If Jesus pbuh, told you to worship God along with him, why do you worship Jesus pbuh in the form of a naked pagan BJ??

PLEASE WORSHIP GOD AND DITCH BJ!
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169758 Mar 29, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're proud to be a satanist?
ROFL.
HEY INDIAN fool...
READ what skeptic wrote first...and then comment!
Thank you..

Location hidden

#169759 Mar 29, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Had an idiot like Muhammad made that reply, it would have been normal considering his lack of insight into the gradations of existence and their concomitant degrees of consciousnesses and energies.
Your reply shows that you know nothing about the subtler aspects of existence.
If you wish to live a perfect existence then you need to open up your psychic and merge with a consciousness and force that would transform your unregenerate being making it immortal, invincible, open to the play of the forces and so on, otherwise how would your being in its unregenerate state contain the higher consciousness and its force of at least the 13th to 16th planes needed to manifest perfection in you taking you far beyond the mental species which is man?
Jesus could only reach up to the 7th plane of cosmic existence and knew nothing about the higher ranges.
Hello Alex, I mean Joe.
Your brain is like Alex's brain.
Jesus is God in the flesh.
You are assuming things.
You are stuck in Hinduism.
You can never come to understanding the scriptures because you don't have the Holy Spirit of God in you.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169760 Mar 29, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>

What about your pedophile prophet who was a satanist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Apr 18 Jogirl 52
News Magic 101: Who was Aleister Crowley? (Mar '11) Apr 6 skeptic 176
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Feb '17 guest 119
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb '17 Not a modern Chri... 15
News Man wins OK to wear goat horns in driver's lice... Feb '17 stalk this 19
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb '17 Eagle 12 4,947
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Feb '17 Nicole Orsak 117
More from around the web