Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,964)

Showing posts 159,261 - 159,280 of193,587
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But we are in the end times now.
For Christianity, every day was an 'end time', after Jesus passed away.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was Torah-obedient.
Jesus was obedient to His Father God.
The same as Christians are obedient to God the Father.

Muslims are obedient to Muhammad and not to God the Father of Jesus.

Y

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Saved by the blood of Jesus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Its already here rabbee, and like an idiot you are promoting the slaughter of billions of people.
rabbee: i did not promote the death of the billions of you, you all did this against the desire of G-D. because you all failed! to accept being here in TheTorah just again from G-D

you were all told to price and cost, of your idolatry of other g-d/s. but you all did this, just to spite G-D. i offered another chance, to all of you who have said no!

you all made the world, your world of terrorism. you all fought against BOTH my Parent's Commands. because you today are all, the enemies of G-D. in the war against G-D, you can't ever win. because it's suicide, to war against G-D.

but mark my word from G-D, i shall be your Acting G-D for the final day. while G-D is taking, TheDay of Rest off again. as was, as is, and as shall forever be in TheTorah. just like it says is forever true, in The-Written Torah Scroll. so be it, again.

you all have never accepted me, as your grandfather adam here in The Living Torah in TheHappening. yesterday i was, both your grandfather and grandmother, and today again i am only your grandfather adam, TheOnly Begotten HisSon adam.

yesterday, today, and tomorrow has always been here in TheLiving Torah in TheHappening from G-D. and i shall be returned again, with or without all of you and your peculiar grandmother of all. so think about it, is it worth the risk, to deny eternal existence? for there is no redemption to those, who forever deny being here in Only TheTorah in TheHappening from G-D.
Redneck Reb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Praise God! Shamma Praise the Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit! The Ultimate Blood sacrifice to End all Blood Sacrifices!....Jesus ...the perfect Lamb of God!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>But we are in the end times now.
rabbee: hypocrite! you only say we are here in The-End of times. as you still denounce my being here in Only The-Torah just again. you and Pehter have a lot in common, you also have denounced me for the third time.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims are obedient to Muhammad and not to God the Father of Jesus.
Y
rabbee: and i am obedient to my FATHER/MOTHER in HEAVEN OF Heavens. as i am held to The Much, higher standard of G-D, than any of you my grandchildren i expect more from. than to make this too easy, for that same old devil just again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: hypocrite! you only say we are here in The-End of times. as you still denounce my being here in Only The-Torah just again. you and Pehter have a lot in common, you also have denounced me for the third time.
Certainty I denounce you.
You don't know who the good and bad guys are rabbee.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: and i am obedient to my FATHER/MOTHER in HEAVEN OF Heavens. as i am held to The Much, higher standard of G-D, than any of you my grandchildren i expect more from. than to make this too easy, for that same old devil just again.
You are npt obedient to anyone except your self rabbee.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
Saved by the blood of Jesus:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Why do you come up with junk and stuff videos?

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

<quoted text>
Rabbee,

The problem with Shamma and other Christians is that they think there is only the Father. They don't know that there should be a Mother also. The male-dominated Church has not told them that.

They just want to become children of two men only.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

Y
Are you obedient to God the Mother? I mean Mary.

And what about the alleged Holy Spirit? Are you also obedient to it or him or her, whatever that is?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you come up with junk and stuff videos?
Because they are the truth.

This scripture in the Quran is not from God:
Quran (66:9)- "O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end." The root word of "Jihad" is used again here. The context is clearly holy war, and the scope of violence is broadened to include "hypocrites" - those who call themselves Muslims but do not act as such.

God does not talk like.
That scripture is about a weak Allah looking to Muhammad to save him.
Its form of Allah begging to be protected by Muhammad from the disbelievers.

And God is not a beggar.
So the scripture is not from God.

“LAITY v NY, SCOTUS #13-875”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God they won't let you into most of our European countries without a Visa.
You are the danger because you worship a naked pagan on a phallus.
DITCH BJ...EMBRACE GOD.
Allah is NOT "God".
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you obedient to God the Mother? I mean Mary.
And what about the alleged Holy Spirit? Are you also obedient to it or him or her, whatever that is?
The BV Mary is not a god, but the Mother of God: Jesus.

Those who are baptized in the water and the Spirit, by the authority of Jesus' Name, become adopted children of God and not slaves. Those baptized in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit can call out to God like Jesus: "Abba, Father."
Asif Iqbal

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Munshi wrote:
Allah Ta'ala is One. There is no one equal to Allah Ta'ala, either in being, qualities, actions, commands or names. Allah Ta'ala is "Waajibul Wujood", in other words, His Existence is compulsory. His destruction is impossible. Allah Ta'ala always was and always will be.
Allah Ta'ala is neither anyone's father, not is He anyone's son. Allah Ta'ala does not have a wife. Anyone who shows Allah Ta'ala to have a father or for Him to be anyone's son or to prove that Allah Ta'ala has a wife is a Kaafir (non-believer). If anyone thinks or imagines this to be possible, then that person he is misled and irreligious.
Allah Ta'ala is present and in existence. The term used to define this is "Hai". Everyone?s life and existence is in the control of Allah Ta'ala. He gives life and causes death to whomever He pleases.
It is also not necessary that everything in the power of Allah Ta'ala should come into existence even though it is possible for it to come into existence. An example of this is that if Allah Ta'ala wills, He may create a mountain made from solid gold, but there is no such mountain. However, if Allah Ta'ala wishes, then it will exist even though it does not exist at present.
Islam or the Muslims are not here to enforce the Shariah, take away your TV, Toaster or Laptop.
Islam is here to give you Hope, spiritual wealth and belief that there is one and only one God and there will be a Day of Judgement in which we will be held accountable for our deeds and actions.

Hindus worship sexual organs.
Christians lost the original bible that Jesus brought for them.
Jews lost the original Torah that Moses brought for them.
They started hoarding and worshipping a calf of Gold. They betrayed their Prophet Moses.

Muslims believe in Jesus and Moses as their Prophets also.
But, Jesus never said that he was the son of God.
There is no compulsion in Islam. But, I will pray for the true Light in your heart
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Gabriel spoke to the girl Mary (in Greek of course):
"Hail favored one! The Lord is with you. Your child will be called Son of Most High and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever." (Luke 1)

Jesus "reigned" over a dozen of hopeless disciples for about 3 yrs lol
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

one minute he was overturning tables and swearing at the pharisees
the next, he was hiding himself from the crowd,
"After speaking these things, Jesus went away and hid himself from them" (John 12:36)

this 33 yr old unmarried man was an anti-social, not the "King of house of Jacob"

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
The BV Mary is not a god, but the Mother of God: Jesus.
Like it or not, BV Mary is God the Mother. If Jesus has a Father, then Jesus must have a Mother.

She is the Mother of the Christian God.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

uhuh wrote:
one minute he was overturning tables and swearing at the pharisees
the next, he was hiding himself from the crowd,
"After speaking these things, Jesus went away and hid himself from them" (John 12:36)
this 33 yr old unmarried man was an anti-social, not the "King of house of Jacob"
Yes. He was good at hiding. If he were not good at hiding, I don't think he would have gone out to stir trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 159,261 - 159,280 of193,587
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Easter message is the Resurrection not the ... 31 min Sol 1
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... 1 hr charles in charge 55
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) 9 hr Lmhw 9
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) 12 hr PINCH111 74
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) Thu PINCH111 284
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... Thu PINCH111 5
Wiccan Threefold Law Is Overrated Thu PINCH111 8
•••
•••