Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
159,241 - 159,260 of 201,489 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169499 Mar 27, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
In a land of blind people even a one-eyed person is king!
This "one-eyed" naked pagan satan is no king!
Was BJ satan incarnate?
Did BJ stir trouble because he had unresolved issues and wanted the JEWS destroyed for calling him a bstd?
Was BJ jealous of normal families as his daddy was missing..was he joseph? roman soldier? who was it?
Those who don't have a normal family life may remain bitter and unmarried because they don't wish the same fate on their offspring.
Did BJ have too many psycho issues?
Was that why he led a few illiterate clowns up the garden path while insulting and hating decent people?
When one is into hiding, one will get a good hiding!!
Health warning:
BJ is NOT Jesus PBUH in the Quran.
You are dumb dumb Alex.
LMAO!
When You are posting Gods Holy Spirit is there giving witness to to God The Father of your lies.

When Muhammad died Jesus judged Muhammad guilty of his sins, and sent Muhammad to the fires of hell.

You Muslims are dumb dumbos.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169500 Mar 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is not dead.
He lives.
Jesus is "LORD OF LORDS KING OF KINGS"
Jesus judged Muhammad when Muhammad died and sent Muhammad to the fires of hell,
Laughing my ass off, the Holy Spirit of God is there along side of you watching every thing you do and say as the Fathers witness ready to judge you guilty of your sins when you die.
The Christian God is smarter then your Muhammad man made satanic Allah god.
You are a dumb dumb Muslim uhuh.
Have you seen BJ?
If BJ is not dead, was he play acting pretending to be dead?
Was BJ a CHEAT?
Not a single person during the time of BJ thought he was lord of lords or king of kings!!
Story tellers made up a myth without any evidence.
Gullible backward ignorant fools believe that BJ is god!
Are you gullible skeptic?
Are you ignorant skeptic?
Are you a fool skeptic?

Otherwise please produce EVIDENCE from JESUS NOW as follows:

Show us DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, "I am Jesus and..:
1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE son of God".
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross".
Bonus point...
12. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"

Location hidden

#169501 Mar 27, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "bill-shiter"?
BJ was a bullshitter.
I told you before...it is better to be a lone wolf than a stupid sheep in the hands of a SUICIDAL lamb turned shepherd, who took all the sheep over a cliff!!
The forcible rapes and and violent crimes committed in USA is not done by "christians", of course....!
REPORTED forcible rape is nearly 85,000 pa.
All other crimes of a sexual nature are considered to be Part II offenses; as such, the UCR Program collects only arrest data for those crimes. The offense of statutory rape, in which no force is used but the female victim is under the age of consent, is included in the arrest total for the sex offenses category. Sexual attacks on males are counted as AGGRAVATED ASSAULTS or sex offenses, depending on the circumstances and the extent of any injuries.
There are more than 750,000pa REPORTED AGGRAVATED ASSAULTS!!
Chew on it skeptic.
You a dumb Muslim Alex.
You have no idea that the Holy Spirit of God is watching and hearing every thing you do and giving witness to God the Father.
Your words, deeds and actions of what you do and say condemns you to hell.
You think you are telling Christians the truth?
Christians laugh in your face Alex.
They know you are condemning your self to hell.

You Muslims are dumb dumb.

Location hidden

#169502 Mar 27, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "bill-shiter"?
BJ was a bullshitter.
I told you before...it is better to be a lone wolf than a stupid sheep in the hands of a SUICIDAL lamb turned shepherd, who took all the sheep over a cliff!!
The forcible rapes and and violent crimes committed in USA is not done by "christians", of course....!
REPORTED forcible rape is nearly 85,000 pa.
All other crimes of a sexual nature are considered to be Part II offenses; as such, the UCR Program collects only arrest data for those crimes. The offense of statutory rape, in which no force is used but the female victim is under the age of consent, is included in the arrest total for the sex offenses category. Sexual attacks on males are counted as AGGRAVATED ASSAULTS or sex offenses, depending on the circumstances and the extent of any injuries.
There are more than 750,000pa REPORTED AGGRAVATED ASSAULTS!!
Chew on it skeptic.
Alex you are just condemning your self to hell.
And Christians are laughing in your face Alex.
We know you are a dummy Alex.
So your words don't mean anything to them.
I laugh at all your post Alex, because I know you are condemning your self to hell and you are happy as hell to go to hell.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169503 Mar 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The BV Mary is not a god, but the Mother of God: Jesus.
Those who are baptized in the water and the Spirit, by the authority of Jesus' Name, become adopted children of God and not slaves. Those baptized in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit can call out to God like Jesus: "Abba, Father."
LOL!!!
Hello clown..

1. Biblical Mary according to you is mother of your little god.

I thought your mangod was fully man and fully god!

Was she mother of fully man? fully god? or a combination of man and god??

Or did she give birth to your god and keep the man in her??

SHE CAN ONLY BE A MOTHER OF MAN!! GET IT?
SHE CAN NEVER BE MOTHER OF REAL GOD...BECAUSE GOD IS ETERNAL.

Keep spinning!

2.For your next joke:

Did your CHIEF clown BJ, call out to himself "Abba...Father"?

Only a nutcase would call say to himself "Abba...father"!!!

No wonder you are confused!

3. For your next joke...

You claim that daddy, sonny and ghosty are all gods, co-EQUAL, co-eternal, consubstantial, contemporaneous and even co-operative!

Was daddy EVER born?
Was ghosty EVER born?
Was sonny EVER born?

Did daddy EVER go to the lavatory?
Did ghosty EVER go to the lavatory?
Did sonny EVER go to the lavatory?

Did daddy EVER have a bath?
Did ghosty EVER have a bath?
Did sonny EVER have a bath (the jury is still out on this one!!!)?

Did daddy EVER die?
Did ghosty EVER die?
Did sonny EVER die?

Did daddy EVER get up and run off?
Did ghosty EVER get up and run off?
Did sonny EVER get up and run off?

Ah.....CAN YOU NOW SEEE?

One of them is not exactly co-EQUAL, co-eternal, consubstantial, contemporaneous.

Perhaps they were Co-habiting Conmen fiddling the social security & tax man by claiming benefits for three people while being one person??

Want some help?
LOL

Location hidden

#169504 Mar 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you obedient to God the Mother? I mean Mary.
And what about the alleged Holy Spirit? Are you also obedient to it or him or her, whatever that is?
You are a dummy.
The Holy Spirit is watching every thing you do and say, and gives witness to God the Father, and knows that you reject Jesus as Gods Son.
So you are already condemned to the fires of hell.

Muslims have a false sense of security believing that Allah is protecting them, when God the Father has already condemned the Muslim Allah God to the fires of hell.

Muhammad was no prophet.
Muhammad sold his soul to the devil.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169505 Mar 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Alex you are just condemning your self to hell.
And Christians are laughing in your face Alex.
We know you are a dummy Alex.
So your words don't mean anything to them.
I laugh at all your post Alex, because I know you are condemning your self to hell and you are happy as hell to go to hell.
Your "hell" is my "heaven" and vice versa, skeptic.

We have DITCHED BJ....you can have him1!!

We don't need him EVER.

We are here to SAVE the name, dignity and resputation of Jesus PBUH - a man of God, from clowns like you.

I thought "christians" don't laugh in faces!

Finally...you CANNOT answer my questions because Jesus PBUH, NEVER EVER claimed divinity.

DITCH BJ and EMBRACE GOD.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169506 Mar 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

What is wrong with you, lad? How does your own fictional jargon help you?
ROFL.

Fool, are consciousness, energy and matter fictional?

I said the reality can only be expressed in terms of consciousness, energy and matter.

This is a logical and a verifiable fact of existence.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169507 Mar 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Like it or not, BV Mary is God the Mother. If Jesus has a Father, then Jesus must have a Mother.
She is the Mother of the Christian God.
The BV Mary is a created being and not a god. I thought you said you only believed in one god? If so, how can you say the BV Mary is a god?

The BV Mary is the Mother of God: Jesus.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169508 Mar 27, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen BJ?
If BJ is not dead, was he play acting pretending to be dead?
Was BJ a CHEAT?
Not a single person during the time of BJ thought he was lord of lords or king of kings!!
Are you gullible skeptic?
Are you ignorant skeptic?
Are you a fool skeptic?
1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
Bonus point...
12. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
St Thomas confessed that Jesus was his Lord and his God.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169509 Mar 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are dumb dumb Alex.
LMAO!
When You are posting Gods Holy Spirit is there giving witness to to God The Father of your lies.
When Muhammad died Jesus judged Muhammad guilty of his sins, and sent Muhammad to the fires of hell.
You Muslims are dumb dumbos.
Why should one "god" (ghosty) give witness to another "god" (daddy) if they were SAME/EQUAL "god"?
Why can't daddy give witness to ghosty and/or sonny?
They were NEVER equal from DAY 1, because there can ONLY be ONE GOD!
Even your misconception cannot hide the FACT that GOD (the father as referred to by you) is SUPERIOR to ALL.
You are lost in the trap of SATAN.
Get out of it skeptic.
May the "TRUE and ONE and only GOD" save you.
Alex 123 WM

London, UK

#169510 Mar 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
St Thomas confessed that Jesus was his Lord and his God.
Who was there?
thomas was sht scared as he could not work out how Jesus pbuh, escaped!
He exclaimed and you are talking nonsense.
This was AFTER the disappearance of BJ.

You need to produce evidence from JESUS or even BJ:

Are you gullible paul?
Are you ignorant paul?
Are you a fool paul?

1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
Bonus point...
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169511 Mar 27, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was there?
Are you gullible paul?
Are you ignorant paul?
Are you a fool paul?
1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
Bonus point...
St Thomas confessed that Jesus was his Lord and his God; and the writer of the Gospel agreed with him; as was confirmed by him recording it in the Holy Bible.

Jesus is God!!! He said that before Abraham "I Am". Even before the world was made He was in glory with God!!!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#169512 Mar 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are a dummy.

The Holy Spirit is watching every thing you do and say, and gives witness to God the Father, and knows that you reject Jesus as Gods Son.

So you are already condemned to the fires of hell.

Muslims have a false sense of security believing that Allah is protecting them, when God the Father has already condemned the Muslim Allah God to the fires of hell.

Muhammad was no prophet.

Muhammad sold his soul to the devil.
I have told you many times that the Holy Spirit of Christianity does not exist. It is a fraud.

If the damn thing had really existed, it would not have taken the clueless fools 350-560 years to to come up with Christianity and her utterly absurd doctrines and stupid beliefs.

The Holy Spirit of Christianity is bullshit. Trust me.

Location hidden

#169513 Mar 27, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "hell" is my "heaven" and vice versa, skeptic.
We have DITCHED BJ....you can have him1!!
We don't need him EVER.
We are here to SAVE the name, dignity and resputation of Jesus PBUH - a man of God, from clowns like you.
I thought "christians" don't laugh in faces!
Finally...you CANNOT answer my questions because Jesus PBUH, NEVER EVER claimed divinity.
DITCH BJ and EMBRACE GOD.
Alex, there is only one way to heaven, and that is through Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

The Quran scriptures Alex are mixed scripture from heretics.
The Quran has already in the scriptures confessed that Muslims are the Anti-Christ.

Antichrist
The name "antichrist" is only found in 1 John 2:18, 2:22, 4:3, and 2 John 7. The Apostle John was the only Bible writer to use the name antichrist. Studying these verses, we learn that many antichrists (false teachers) will appear between the time of Christ's first and Second Coming, but there will be one great antichrist who will rise to power during the end times, or "last hour," as 1 John phrases it. He will deny that Jesus is the Christ. He will deny both God the Father and God the Son. He will be a liar and a deceiver.
1 John 4:1-3 says, "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world." (NKJV)

By the end times, many will easily be deceived and embrace the antichrist because his spirit will

So Christians know Alex that you are a Anti-Christ.
bmz

Singapore

#169514 Mar 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The BV Mary is a created being and not a god. I thought you said you only believed in one god? If so, how can you say the BV Mary is a god?
The BV Mary is the Mother of God: Jesus.
I disagree. BV Mary is God the Mother.

For me, there is only one God Almighty. I am discussing the absurd Gods and absurdities of Christianity.

I suggested that because if you have a God the Father, then you must have God the Mother for Jesus.

Who is the Mother of the Father?
bmz

Singapore

#169515 Mar 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is not dead.
He lives.
Jesus is "LORD OF LORDS KING OF KINGS"
Jesus judged Muhammad when Muhammad died and sent Muhammad to the fires of hell,
Laughing my ass off, the Holy Spirit of God is there along side of you watching every thing you do and say as the Fathers witness ready to judge you guilty of your sins when you die.
The Christian God is smarter then your Muhammad man made satanic Allah god.
You are a dumb dumb Muslim uhuh.
Jesus is dead, dust, bones and history, Shamma. That no one has seen him again, is already the proof that the poor man is dead.

If anyone says that he/she has see Jesus, then he/she has only seen Satan maquerading as Jesus.

Dead men do not return and tell no tales.
bmz

Singapore

#169516 Mar 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Alex, there is only one way to heaven, and that is through Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
The Quran scriptures Alex are mixed scripture from heretics.
The Quran has already in the scriptures confessed that Muslims are the Anti-Christ.
Antichrist
The name "antichrist" is only found in 1 John 2:18, 2:22, 4:3, and 2 John 7. The Apostle John was the only Bible writer to use the name antichrist. Studying these verses, we learn that many antichrists (false teachers) will appear between the time of Christ's first and Second Coming, but there will be one great antichrist who will rise to power during the end times, or "last hour," as 1 John phrases it. He will deny that Jesus is the Christ. He will deny both God the Father and God the Son. He will be a liar and a deceiver.
1 John 4:1-3 says, "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world." (NKJV)
By the end times, many will easily be deceived and embrace the antichrist because his spirit will
So Christians know Alex that you are a Anti-Christ.
The Father was the Anti-Christ.

Location hidden

#169517 Mar 27, 2013
Alex 123 WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was there?
Are you gullible paul?
Are you ignorant paul?
Are you a fool paul?
1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
Bonus point...
There is only one way to enter into Gods Kingdom Alex, and that is through Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

The Quran teaches that Muslims are the anti-Christ.
And you are confirming that Alex.

The Bible teaches who the Anti-Christ are Alex.
Antichrist

By the end times, many will easily be deceived and embrace the antichrist because his spirit will already in the world.

So Christian know hat Muslims are the Anti-Christ.
bmz

Singapore

#169518 Mar 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
St Thomas confessed that Jesus was his Lord and his God; and the writer of the Gospel agreed with him; as was confirmed by him recording it in the Holy Bible.
Jesus is God!!! He said that before Abraham "I Am". Even before the world was made He was in glory with God!!!
That is bull shit, Paul.

"Before Abraham was born, I am" What?

The sentence is silly, incomplete, absurd and makes no sense. It has been translated into English from the scripturally poor Greek language.

May be he had wanted to say, "Before Abraham was born, I am a Hebrew."

Grammatically, it is also absurd!

I Am not in agreement with the ridiculous Christian interpretation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) 10 hr Kathwynn 503
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Aug 29 weez 1
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••