Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 220449 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169444 Mar 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't nice, bro!
John will start looking between his legs.
lol...that's tiny too...lol
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169445 Mar 26, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if the frighteed little chicken Tommy called him god that still does not make him one!
Is all well now that doubting tommy boy said he was god?..He must be?
tommy=straw (clutch clutch!)
It's a pity BJ did not say
"YES! YES! YOU FOOLS HAVE FINALLY GOT IT!!I HAVE BEEN YOUR GOD ALL THE TIME.. "
"I am GREATER than MY FATHER...."
"Why did I say MY FATHER is GREATER than I?
"OH I don't know..it was the heat of the moment I guess..LOL
"I should have said..MY FATHER is EQUAL to ME..and so is THE GHOST!"
OH WELL.......La Di Da, La Di Da
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DT2WWYZcjmAXX
It was asked who first said Jesus is God. The earliest recorded record of someone saying Jesus is God, other then Jesus Himself, is that of St Thomas.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169446 Mar 26, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee...Quran respects the Man of God, Yeshua/Jesus/Eisa/Isa but not BJ who is a mythical joker.
rabbee: well according to you, the quran has no respect for me at all here in The-Living Torah Happening. how much of your quran, has lied about me here in this second coming. when you are mythicizing me, even worse than they are.

as you and your quran pretend you never heard, of this story of the twice coming of Adam. more or less ever, expected this to actually happen, here in The-Torah again. cause your g-d/s are the g-ds of all other stories, but the one we are really here in again.

and if The-His-Son adam, is the holiest person here on earth in The-Living Scripture again today. then this whole world is in a lot worse shape, than you only pretend your not really in. and it is pretty pathetic, when adam is thrice again the most holy person on earth today. you should all be embarrassed, by this fact here in The-Torah again.

so smart you all cannot, even begin to figure out. figure just what story, we are all here in from TheG-D of only The-Torah. cause you all think, you are sooo smart with the devil again.

in this world that just keeps on, making all the exact same mistakes. and never gets the message, here in The-Book of Life. and ignore the fact, that none of you or your grandmother's names are in it thrice again. how can a world, that can put a talking critter on the moon, be this not here in The-Torah stupid?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169447 Mar 26, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i see no scientific proof, that any of the about 7billion talking critters on this planet are, or ever have been evolved. even the ancient egyptian religion that claims, that all you talking critters evolved from talking apes is false.
i need more than the alleged as modern religious conjecture, that man could have evolved from this or that. so i still for the third Torot time, reject your alleged as scientific church of the only true talking monkeys or amebae.
face the facts, neither you or science. has any real idea, how or why G-D resurrected you all, each and every one precisely for the third Torot time. you are brought here, with the precision of the exact same blades of grass resurrected.
you not really know, this story from G-D. the very same One from G-D, that the world continually rejects being here in. in the world that refuses to admit, there all 100% about ThisSame Story we are all here in just again. as you all make the very same old mistake, of refusing to be all here in IT again.
It is beyond question that humankind evolved from lower life forms as all other animals have. God gave man a soul that elevated him above the animal. Man still has many of the natural instincts for survival that made it the dominant species on earth. The ideology of islam is based on this natural instinct for survival and is not a reveal religion such as Judaism and Christianity are.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169448 Mar 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Look at yourself rabbe.
You still have not evolved into a human being.
You are still a beast trapped in The Torah.
rabbee: calling me what you are, is worthless to G-D and me here in The-Torah Happening again. were you physically born again, as a constant liar or what?

this world does not, tell the truth. nor is the world, your only begotten friend. a true friend, does not lie. as you obviously do not believe, even your own scriptures about me. that i don't have, a true friend in this world.

you do not even know, why Pehter denied The-Both of Us three times. because this is the third time, for all of you traitors. as convicts for, the third and/or fourth times. and not smart enough, to worry about the and/or.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169449 Mar 26, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
BJ is unclean.
You NEED to prove that BJ confirmed in the first person "I AM YOUR GOD IN HUMAN FORM AS MY OWN SON WHO HAS COME TO DIE ON A ROMAN CROSS FOR THE SINS OF GENTILES....MY SACRIFICE IS WILLING..LOVING..UNCONDITIONAL ...THROUGH ME AND BY BELIEVING IN ME YOU WILL BE SAVED AND SHALL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE"
You can't.
You are hallucinating
Why don't you provide proper evidence using some real scritpure instead of bringing old john out every time!!! john written by many johns appeared long after BJ ran off.
ok..........
Do you then admit that when your "god" took on human flesh he had to use his genitals to pee and his anal sphincter to poo??
While he was doing that, your god was NOT a "full" god ok?
How can he run the universe while having a relieving cr&p??
So BJ came from heaven and not from Mary's genitals?
or are you saying he came down from heaven and saw Mary and jumped into her through her vagina?
BJ did not explain anything through gospels because the darn books were not around when BJ polluted the middle east.
Did BJ tell you he is lord of lords, king of kings and god of gods??
Was he just a joker in hiding who got thrashed by the Jews and Romans and nailed to a pole naked?
Where is the lord there?
DITCH BJ and EMBRACE GOD who will NEVER be naked!!
DUMP BJ and LOVE GOD.
Satan has you in his grasps and won't let you go Alex.

Your ignorance is shameful.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#169450 Mar 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Satan has you in his grasps and won't let you go Alex.
Your ignorance is shameful.
Greetings Shamma, it is my observation that many Christian ministers, pastors etc are bloodsuckers, why do you think that is so?

Location hidden

#169451 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: calling me what you are, is worthless to G-D and me here in The-Torah Happening again. were you physically born again, as a constant liar or what?
this world does not, tell the truth. nor is the world, your only begotten friend. a true friend, does not lie. as you obviously do not believe, even your own scriptures about me. that i don't have, a true friend in this world.
you do not even know, why Pehter denied The-Both of Us three times. because this is the third time, for all of you traitors. as convicts for, the third and/or fourth times. and not smart enough, to worry about the and/or.
I am free rabbee a child of God.
Jesus said the truth shall set you free.
But rabbee, you are still trapped like a beast in The Torah.

Sunday is Easter, the calibration of Jesus risen from the dead.
And you are still trapped like a beast in The Torah rabbee.

Satan has you in his grasps and won't let you go rabbee.
You are doomed to the fires f hell.

God freed man from the snarls of Satan, but you are still trapped in The Torah like a savage beast.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169452 Mar 26, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
It is beyond question that humankind evolved from lower life forms as all other animals have. God gave man a soul that elevated him above the animal. Man still has many of the natural instincts for survival that made it the dominant species on earth. The ideology of islam is based on this natural instinct for survival and is not a reveal religion such as Judaism and Christianity are.
rabbee: with G-D only giving this same story, over and over again for more than 20 billion years. i have never observed any evidence, of evolution.

nor does it say in The-Torah, that G-D gave any of you talking cohorts of the subtle beast a living breathing soul. it says G-D gave only Adam a living breathing soul.

and if it says in The-Torah, that G-D gave paul vw a living breathing soul. then if you please! show this to me in The-Torah.

show me that your name is in, The-Book of Life also called The-Torah. when this is the third time, all of you and your grandmother have failed to get your name permanently recorded in The-Torah aka The-Book of Life.

or even better yet, try to prove to me, that Adam's name is not in there. and that you all, have not placed yourselves and your grandmother's eternal existence in jeopardy thrice again. when you all live that, idolatrously close to oblivion.

your just pretending to be the truth, is not good enough for me. your truth is just a vain prejudice illusion that you are. i am not about to give up, what G-D actually came and said to me, for even one of your not here in The-Torah lies.

you do not even, believe G-D in The-Torah. that there is only one way, i could have been deceived again. and that you nor anyone else, can deceive me.

not even the three angels hasatan, baal hahamolech, nor halooseefer are capable of directly deceiving me. or that even the woman chaooah, could not of deceived me without all of the help in this world with the subtle beasts of the fields. and that thrice again, you are all one with the more subtle than any other beast of the fields.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169453 Mar 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I am free rabbee a child of God.
Jesus said the truth shall set you free.
But rabbee, you are still trapped like a beast in The Torah.
Sunday is Easter, the calibration of Jesus risen from the dead.
And you are still trapped like a beast in The Torah rabbee.
Satan has you in his grasps and won't let you go rabbee.
You are doomed to the fires f hell.
God freed man from the snarls of Satan, but you are still trapped in The Torah like a savage beast.
rabbee: free to lie, like a rug is not true freedom. when in fact you are, enslaved and infatuated by the lie. so you are not free to tell the truth of G-D, here and now in TheTorah thrice again. i am TheOne Who has again been risen, and your denying this won't change the truth here in TheTorah.

and what kind of reward from the devil, do you expect for your bad mouthing G-D'S Only Begotten Son Adam? you did not send me here into hell, to give the illusion that your all not here in it. even if all my attempts to redeem you all from the living hell, are unsuccessful. you are still the ones, who must forever pay for it. even if i talk the hell, out of just one of you here in it, then it will be a success.

all of your alleged as truth, not here in TheTorah. is totally worse than worthless to me and G-D. and it sure as in hell again, is not going to get your name in TheBook of life.

i have had three actual visits with G-D, to your absolutely none. so your pretense that you are more aware of the truth, is just plain demonic vanity thrice again. and it shall not deliver any one, from the hell we are all here in.

with all the possible states of: HEAVEN, Heaven on Earth(GanEden), the grave, oblivion, or hell. you can't even figure out, which one we are all now actually in logically. or the level of hell, of various factions of the subtle beasts.

Location hidden

#169454 Mar 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings Shamma, it is my observation that many Christian ministers, pastors etc are bloodsuckers, why do you think that is so?
It is obvious in your brain you have a malfunction the same as those priest.

Maybe that explains why you hate all Christians.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#169455 Mar 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>It is obvious in your brain you have a malfunction the same as those priest.
HughBe ---Greetings Shamma, it is my observation that many Christian ministers, pastors etc are bloodsuckers, why do you think that is so?

Shamma---It is obvious in your brain you have a malfunction the same as those priest.

HughBe--- Are you speaking about your sweet Catholic priests?

My HATE for ALL Christians is natural and is reinforced when I go to worship.

Some will say that I am a Muslim.

Others may say that I am a part seed of some who are HOSTILE to ALL men except for those who are SEED.

Back to my question, why do you think that many pastors of Christianity are nothing more than profiteering bloodsuckers?

Location hidden

#169456 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: free to lie, like a rug is not true freedom. when in fact you are, enslaved and infatuated by the lie. so you are not free to tell the truth of G-D, here and now in TheTorah thrice again. i am TheOne Who has again been risen, and your denying this won't change the truth here in TheTorah.
and what kind of reward from the devil, do you expect for your bad mouthing G-D'S Only Begotten Son Adam? you did not send me here into hell, to give the illusion that your all not here in it. even if all my attempts to redeem you all from the living hell, are unsuccessful. you are still the ones, who must forever pay for it. even if i talk the hell, out of just one of you here in it, then it will be a success.
all of your alleged as truth, not here in TheTorah. is totally worse than worthless to me and G-D. and it sure as in hell again, is not going to get your name in TheBook of life.
i have had three actual visits with G-D, to your absolutely none. so your pretense that you are more aware of the truth, is just plain demonic vanity thrice again. and it shall not deliver any one, from the hell we are all here in.
with all the possible states of: HEAVEN, Heaven on Earth(GanEden), the grave, oblivion, or hell. you can't even figure out, which one we are all now actually in logically. or the level of hell, of various factions of the subtle beasts.
Look at you!
You say you had three visits from God and you are still trapped like a beast in The Torah.
You must be an evil person that God keeps you trapped in The Torah.
You were created by God from the dust of the earth, you sinned rabbee and died in your sins.
Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit to free you from your sins.
But you reject Jesus and remain in your sins trapped in The Torah.

God came to you three times to tell you that truth, and you reject it reabbe.

So now you talk like Satan.

Location hidden

#169457 Mar 26, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe ---Greetings Shamma, it is my observation that many Christian ministers, pastors etc are bloodsuckers, why do you think that is so?
Shamma---It is obvious in your brain you have a malfunction the same as those priest.
HughBe--- Are you speaking about your sweet Catholic priests?
My HATE for ALL Christians is natural and is reinforced when I go to worship.
Some will say that I am a Muslim.
Others may say that I am a part seed of some who are HOSTILE to ALL men except for those who are SEED.
Back to my question, why do you think that many pastors of Christianity are nothing more than profiteering bloodsuckers?
That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.
But don't go putting your opinion in the mouth of mine.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#169458 Mar 26, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you trust the junk and stuff of your Bible, then answer his questions.
If you can't then go back to the cesspool that you float in.
I don't know where did this filth that Jesus was God, come from? Name the bloody fool who said that first.
Nobody answers your questions anymore because they have already been answered a thousand times.
You muztards all have the same shtick. You get the answer then you say "oh, well that verse is forged" or "oh, well that is a mistranslation of the original arabic".
LOL.
Islam is a horrible religion.
Ugly.
Repulsive.
Now fark off and stone somebody you imbecile.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169459 Mar 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Look at you!
You say you had three visits from God and you are still trapped like a beast in The Torah.
You must be an evil person that God keeps you trapped in The Torah.
You were created by God from the dust of the earth, you sinned rabbee and died in your sins.
Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit to free you from your sins.
But you reject Jesus and remain in your sins trapped in The Torah.
God came to you three times to tell you that truth, and you reject it reabbe.
So now you talk like Satan.
rabbee: well your pretending with the beast, that we are not all here in TheTorah from G-D. is nothing more than a mental delusion, on your part from the devil. whether you agree that we are here in TheTorah or not, does not get either of us out of being here in IT.

you hypocrite! i am the one, you errantly call jesus. there are only three ways to get out, of being physically here in TheTorah. the grave, oblivion, or to be taken into HEAVEN. and all you can do, is to make this hell we in worse with your disbelief? your disbelief of being here in TheTorah, is not going to make any improvements toward not being here in hell.

and nobody gets out of being here in The Physical Torah, without authorization from G-D HIMSELVES. protest all you want, as if you are not here in TheTorah. it still does not get you out of, the responsibility of actually being here in IT.

and if you do not accept, this same story again from G-D. of G-D having Adam put to death, and being returned as adam and his mate. well that is your, delusional problem from the devil. your attempt to call TheHisSon of G-D unholy, is your unholiness from the devil speaking in you.

G-D is giving TheWhole Torah in TheHappening again. and your just being mentally delusion about this today here in IT again. there ain't no other story, from TheG-D of Only TheTorah. no matter how you all try to mentally, corrupt this today again here in IT.

Location hidden

#169460 Mar 26, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: well your pretending with the beast, that we are not all here in TheTorah from G-D. is nothing more than a mental delusion, on your part from the devil. whether you agree that we are here in TheTorah or not, does not get either of us out of being here in IT.
you hypocrite! i am the one, you errantly call jesus. there are only three ways to get out, of being physically here in TheTorah. the grave, oblivion, or to be taken into HEAVEN. and all you can do, is to make this hell we in worse with your disbelief? your disbelief of being here in TheTorah, is not going to make any improvements toward not being here in hell.
and nobody gets out of being here in The Physical Torah, without authorization from G-D HIMSELVES. protest all you want, as if you are not here in TheTorah. it still does not get you out of, the responsibility of actually being here in IT.
and if you do not accept, this same story again from G-D. of G-D having Adam put to death, and being returned as adam and his mate. well that is your, delusional problem from the devil. your attempt to call TheHisSon of G-D unholy, is your unholiness from the devil speaking in you.
G-D is giving TheWhole Torah in TheHappening again. and your just being mentally delusion about this today here in IT again. there ain't no other story, from TheG-D of Only TheTorah. no matter how you all try to mentally, corrupt this today again here in IT.
Then you need to perform like Jesus rabbeee, for Jesus came out of The Torah and freed mankind from the bondage of Satan.
You are still in the Torah bound to Satan.
Annais

Wembley, UK

#169461 Mar 26, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok but you are not achieving anything by being even slightly aggressive when it comes to religion, being a positive ambassador works best and is the example of all prophets peace be upon them , what benefit does Christian bashing prevail? Very little
I rarely use this forum these days as I can be doing better things like learning more about the prophets or new duaas
The best you can do is show people the correct message in a polite tone, then on qiyama Allah swt will question them, when they claim they didn't know "but you were warned"... If they listened to your polite message amazing, if they refuse, then not your problem no need to justify anything , you know the truth ..
Bashing and ridiculing isn't going to make anyone listen any more, it actually achieves the opposite
Peace brother
Salams
well said
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#169462 Mar 26, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.
But don't go putting your opinion in the mouth of mine.
HughBe---My first comment on the matter follows. Greetings Shamma, it is my observation that many Christian ministers, pastors etc are bloodsuckers, why do you think that is so?

Now you say, "That is your opinion and you are entitled to it."

It seems to me that you are not getting the language.

Have you every watched a Christian TV programme and in particular the evangelical ones?

If not just select anyone at random and tell me your observation and here I am not including Catholic for I am yet to see them sucking out the finances of people as is the manner of many other Christians.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169463 Mar 26, 2013
The reality exists only in terms of consciousness, energy and matter and their interactions, inter-connections and gradations and as such any explanation of the reality has to be exclusively based on these essentials. Everything else is fiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) 22 hr Kathwynn 503
Pagans gather for elaborate Wiccan funeral of c... 23 hr shell 1
News the Beheading Sura: Robert Spencer's Blogging t... May 23 Dragnet52 5
Covertly clearing negative energy from the office (Sep '07) May 21 Debra 49
News No, American Christianity is not dead May 19 New Perspective 1
News POLL: Americans Turning Away from Religion May 15 Bible boy 1
News Carl Sagan as prophet of neo-Pagan Atheism May 12 geezerjock 1
More from around the web