Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,957)

Showing posts 159,121 - 159,140 of198,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>Wa alaikum assalaam, dear sister Ana

I try my best to remain in Jesus Mode. Only when hardcore polemic freaks like Shamma and John cross the line, I hammer back.

Salaams
BMZ
Ok but you are not achieving anything by being even slightly aggressive when it comes to religion, being a positive ambassador works best and is the example of all prophets peace be upon them , what benefit does Christian bashing prevail? Very little

I rarely use this forum these days as I can be doing better things like learning more about the prophets or new duaas

The best you can do is show people the correct message in a polite tone, then on qiyama Allah swt will question them, when they claim they didn't know "but you were warned"... If they listened to your polite message amazing, if they refuse, then not your problem no need to justify anything , you know the truth ..

Bashing and ridiculing isn't going to make anyone listen any more, it actually achieves the opposite

Peace brother

Salams

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the name of the brood of viper, who wrote that?
First incarnation?
The brood of viper wrote: "The first incarnation of Jesus was, as the apostle John said, "the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world" "
Absolutely hilarious. I believe he has foolishly changed the word "first appearance of Jesus" to "first incarnation of Jesus".
Truth to you BMZ is hilarious for you have chosen to follow Muhammad, the Muslim man that sold his soul to the devil.

&#9668; John 8:12 &#9658;
New International Version (©2011)
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.(John 14:6)

What did Jesus mean when He said, "I am the Truth?" You will notice by His words that He did not merely mean that He taught Truth. Neither does He mean only that He lived the Truth. Both of those are included, of course, but they are more the impacts of the fact that Jesus IS the Truth. So what did He mean, "I AM the Truth?"

Well, first of all, Jesus was claiming to be God. If Jesus were not God, it would not matter how righteous of a man He was, or how great His ministry had been, He could not have claimed to BE the Truth. In fact, anyone short of God Incarnate who makes a statement like that is not righteous. He is either nuts, or a deliberate liar. For no other person can BE Truth.

Again -- when Jesus said, "I am the Truth," He was claiming to BE GOD. God Himself is the great, "I AM," and Jesus used this well-known name to refer to Himself many times during His life. Here in John 14:6 He not only claims to be THE TRUTH, but claims to be THE WAY, and THE LIFE. Again Ė no sane or righteous person could make Himself the center of Godís universe that way, unless He was, in fact, God Incarnate.

Jesus is Lord of Lord, King of Kings.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother Alex has been through that. Please do not remind him about the baggage he has left behind. He knows it well. Thanks
Brother Alex is a Muslim that has sold his soul to the devil.
Like Muhammad who is rotting and suffering the pains of hell, Alex will join Muhammad in hell.

Gods Holy Bible has the finale say, and God has spoken.
Jesus Christ is Gods only begotten Son.
Gaetano

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

We must see the true religion for what it is and has become; The currency of the Lord shall be given for each transaction of faith, and this great coin shall only be redeemed in that moment most dire from which there can be found no other passage to his Majesty's hall. There can be no discourse save that continuous imperfect whine of Babel, the comingling of tongues in false lament when heard with the screeches of the carrion feasting upon fallen reason. Bare the breast of this beast and ye shall find three teats, and from these abominate bags flows only the foul spoilt milk of uncertainty masked by cants repeated in draped silence.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok but you are not achieving anything by being even slightly aggressive when it comes to religion, being a positive ambassador works best and is the example of all prophets peace be upon them , what benefit does Christian bashing prevail? Very little
I rarely use this forum these days as I can be doing better things like learning more about the prophets or new duaas
The best you can do is show people the correct message in a polite tone, then on qiyama Allah swt will question them, when they claim they didn't know "but you were warned"... If they listened to your polite message amazing, if they refuse, then not your problem no need to justify anything , you know the truth ..
Bashing and ridiculing isn't going to make anyone listen any more, it actually achieves the opposite
Peace brother
Salams
This is not the right place. We are not on the ground. On the ground, these Jesus freaks would not even express the views that they express here.

Forgive me, sister and please ignore my posts, which I make to fit like a pair of perfect gloves for the Jesus freaks here.

I was exactly like you eleven years ago. I tried that but it doesn't work with Jesus freaks here.

Salaams
BMZ
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>This is not the right place. We are not on the ground. On the ground, these Jesus freaks would not even express the views that they express here.

Forgive me, sister and please ignore my posts, which I make to fit like a pair of perfect gloves for the Jesus freaks here.

I was exactly like you eleven years ago. I tried that but it doesn't work with Jesus freaks here.

Salaams
BMZ
Thanks brother, but there is no point dedicating your life to fighting them... Give your time and energy to those who show open mindedness and above all respect to others... Honestly you're wasting your time. We have such little time in this world we need to reap all the rewards we can get., peace not war

Salam

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks brother, but there is no point dedicating your life to fighting them... Give your time and energy to those who show open mindedness and above all respect to others... Honestly you're wasting your time. We have such little time in this world we need to reap all the rewards we can get., peace not war
Salam
Get to know Jesus Christ and you will have peace in your life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

ELECTRICAL UNIVERSE, REINCARNATION & THE NEW SPECIES:

A poster typed - the universe is of electrical origin and then types that people are so blind that they cannot reason out that reincarnation is an existential fact with lots of evidence out there. He concludes by moaning that most people are brain dead and lack intellectual curiosity.

JOEL'S REPLY:

2) Is electricity intelligent?

2) Can electricity account for consciousness, mind, emotions and life?

3) Reincarnation follows the law of cycles like evrything else in nature.

4) Once a consciousness attains to its innate degree of freedom then it breaks free of the lower laws of causation (karma) and simply attains to a state of stato-dynamic equilibrium in which there's no going and coming.

5) The perfected being simply remains in its superior universal poise whether in the body or in the disembodied state.

6) There are various grades of perfection.

7) Perfection of the mind, vital and emotions is relatively easy when compared to the perfection of matter/body which is a long and arduous process that if accomplished would finally result in physical immortality and a change in the very physical structure and replacement of the cumbersome organ systems with activated force centers....this would bring forth the new species from the mental being (man).....and more.....
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Get to know Jesus Christ and you will have peace in your life.
Get to know The LORD Almighty God instead of wasting your time on knowing Jesus and you will have the real peace in your life.

I have told you before that when I point my finger to show you the beauty of the full moon, do not look at my finger. Look at the moon.

Jesus is the finger here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jesus took your sins and died in your pkace for the penalty if sin.
Yes Muslim you are a sinner like every one else and we all deserve the death penalty for sin against God.
That is what the cross of Jesus is all About.
Jesus saved you from the fires of hell, you Muslims reject it.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Brother Alex is a Muslim that has sold his soul to the devil.
Like Muhammad who is rotting and suffering the pains of hell, Alex will join Muhammad in hell.
Gods Holy Bible has the finale say, and God has spoken.
Jesus Christ is Gods only begotten Son.
Can you please assign Jesus a single post that he can hold? I thought he was your God. And now you have demoted him by calling him son of God!

What exactly is this poor man?

How can a guy sitting on the right hand of another guy be the same as the guy sitting on his left?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
ELECTRICAL UNIVERSE, REINCARNATION & THE NEW SPECIES:
A poster typed - the universe is of electrical origin and then types that people are so blind that they cannot reason out that reincarnation is an existential fact with lots of evidence out there. He concludes by moaning that most people are brain dead and lack intellectual curiosity.
JOEL'S REPLY:
2) Is electricity intelligent?
2) Can electricity account for consciousness, mind, emotions and life?
3) Reincarnation follows the law of cycles like evrything else in nature.
4) Once a consciousness attains to its innate degree of freedom then it breaks free of the lower laws of causation (karma) and simply attains to a state of stato-dynamic equilibrium in which there's no going and coming.
5) The perfected being simply remains in its superior universal poise whether in the body or in the disembodied state.
6) There are various grades of perfection.
7) Perfection of the mind, vital and emotions is relatively easy when compared to the perfection of matter/body which is a long and arduous process that if accomplished would finally result in physical immortality and a change in the very physical structure and replacement of the cumbersome organ systems with activated force centers....this would bring forth the new species from the mental being (man).....and more.....
Never mind. Both of you are insane!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Never mind. Both of you are insane!
Far more intelligent than those fools, Allah and his pimp Muhammad. ROFL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please assign Jesus a single post that he can hold? I thought he was your God. And now you have demoted him by calling him son of God!
What exactly is this poor man?
How can a guy sitting on the right hand of another guy be the same as the guy sitting on his left?
Son of God is God in the human flesh.
Jesus came down from heaven and became man so that we may know God.
Jesus perfectly explained it all in the Gospels.
Jesus is Lord of Lords, King of Kings.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

You may enter into a higher state of consciousness but if this superior poise is incapable of regenerating the terrestrial matter and is not capable of transforming the adverse human conditions then your yoga is futile and its only end-result is escapism. Till date none of the prophets has been able to regenerate matter and transform humanity and as such the mess in the world is worsening.
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Muztard Parasite Beasts Show Their Gratitude To Their Hosts

In Denmark

In Germany

In Norway

In Belgium

In France

In England

In Greece

Anywhere the parasite followers of the "religion of peace" go it's the same.

When we slaughter the creeps will there be any surprise.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Son of God is God in the human flesh.
Jesus came down from heaven and became man so that we may know God.
Jesus perfectly explained it all in the Gospels.
Jesus is Lord of Lords, King of Kings.
May I know the fool's name who made the silly, absurd and unsubstantiated statement:

"Son of God is God in the human flesh."

Jesus did not come down from heaven.

Jesus explained nothing in the gospels.
Uluwatu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Yes That is Right! Allah = Satan
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Stefano gave a fair comment. You should accept that.
Fair or not, he is wrong and I will correct him when he is.
Libertarian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

When I watch the news about certain countries all I see in the streets are men and boys. I have no respect for any belief system that oppresses half the people, women starving to death in their own homes because they have no man to take them out shopping because obviously if you go out alone men are allowed to rape or kill you or at the very lease abuse you verbally.

If a man rapes at the sight of an ankle it is HIS problem not hers. The men are the ones that should not be let out of their homes unaccompanied. Maybe that'll stop the bombing, shooting and all round unpleasantness.

No god who lets, even encourages these things is worth one moment of my time, let alone my respect or worship.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 159,121 - 159,140 of198,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••