Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,956)

Showing posts 159,101 - 159,120 of198,549
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're an Islamophobe and as such you are not different by your antagonists.
This is what I wrote:
"To me, you can worship a man, an ass, a rock, water, fire and call them divine. I'm fine with it as long as this man, ass, rock, water fire don't give negative teachings and commands that may damage the individual as well as the society."
If a State sentence you of death penalty because you changed religion, isn't it a problem and a limit to your right?
Don't you know that Iran and Saudi Arabia are members of U.N. since 1945 and are subjeted to UDHR and other laws? Don't you know they get sanctioned quite often?
The death penalty for changing religion is not a limitation on ones rights in islamic countries where it is sanctioned. Society determines ones rights and not the individual; unless you claim there is some standard of human rights written somewhere in the sky.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
I enjoy watching you muztards seethe and writhe like possessed men sprinkled with holy water.
I suppose you are possessed by evil. Only those spiritually dead could follow the thieving, raping, murdering, paedophile mad mo.
Here comes some more holy water for you.
Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the only sinless man.
Salvation comes only by the grace of God through Jesus Christ.
Hello John who worships a naked pagan satan dangling off his pole begging you to bite into his raw meat and suck his fresh blood!

Please can you show ANY DIRECT quote from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, "I am Jesus and..:

1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE son of God".
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross".

Bonus point...
12. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello John who worships a naked pagan satan dangling off his pole begging you to bite into his raw meat and suck his fresh blood!
Please can you show ANY DIRECT quote from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, "I am Jesus and..:
1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
Bonus point...
12. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
Why do you worship mohammad?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
Bonus point...
Why do you worship the moon, mecca, and kiss a broken stone?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

The great debator wrote:
if by the father you mean god, then no, jesus is not the father. And v what on earth is rascal?
Some ignorant Christian posters think that Jesus was the Father and take the following verses from John 14 to make their silly case:

8 Philip said,“Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered:“Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father."

Good question.

Please refer to Shamma's post # 169287 on page 7975. I had waited for the right moment to give him back. Shamma needs regular dozes.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...

Since: Mar 13

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Allah is a non existing figment of "Mohammad's" imagination, sending billions of souls to hell.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
Here comes some more holy water for you.
Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the only sinless man.
Salvation comes only by the grace of God through Jesus Christ.
How can you say that Jesus was the only sinless man, when he was created Sin himself?

He was Sin himself. Check out with Paul.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>No simple man of God can perform miracles like Jesus Christ did.
No simple man of God inherited all power in heaven and earth and reign as Lord of Lords, King of Kings, and shall return from heaven and rule the world.

Jesus the Son of God conquered death by death so that we can have eternal life.
And you Alex are to ignorant to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior.
Shamma Jesus is not the son of god, Jesus is not god, Jesus was a prophet from god and one of the favourite prophets peace be upon him, god sent Jesus to bring a message and warning, to save people from hellfire

As time went by, people started again ignoring the message Jesus had sent his people as delivered by god, the prophet Mohamed peace be upon him was sent as the final prophet to remind humans of the message of god

I wish more Christians would read more about Islam even if they don't convert, because most would realise the respect and love Muslims have towards the prophet Jesus peace be upon him.

Also I studied the bible throughout high school, I can testify that what Islam teaches is an extension of Christianity , the pure Christianity, as we understand it modern day Christianity is quite different to what prophet Jesus taught to his followers at that time

Amine
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>How can you say that Jesus was the only sinless man, when he was created Sin himself?

Brother BMZ

Salam alikoum

Just some advice my brother, the best way to deal with those who peruse a crusade of hatred against Islam, is not to retort with hateful, vengeful or patronising replies, always try your best to maintain dignity when giving answers , as to be a good ambassador for our cause.

I haven't read any posts where you have been rude just I saw others hankering to unnerve you through detrimental language.

Treat others how we wish to be treated.

Amine

Salam

Since: Mar 13

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say that Jesus was the only sinless man, when he was created Sin himself?
Okay, so you're obviously very ignorant to the word of God. You read the bible but you don't comprehend it, obviously. I'm not gonna argue with you so don't waste your time replying. I just wanted to let you know you're ignorant.
ana

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

PrettySassy95 wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, so you're obviously very ignorant to the word of God. You read the bible but you don't comprehend it, obviously. I'm not gonna argue with you so don't waste your time replying. I just wanted to let you know you're ignorant.
Pretty sassy it's not nice to call another person ignorant just because their belief in religion different to yours, if you are in fact a Christian I think Christianity teaches peace and not aggression, Jesus or Issa as we call him was a peaceful man, who embraced those who society ostracised, so please take an example from prophet Jesus and behave with some dignity

Muslims should respect Christians, as it was a Christian king who took in the exiled Muslims, the Muslims lived in peace in the Christian Kingdom and both respected each others faiths

As I said Christians should read more about Islam, not by means to revert, but to understand the historical element, that Christians and Muslims were not enemies, during this time, this unfortunately came much later

Peace

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Realist?? lol..
You worship a naked pagan pole dancer as your god!
JESUS NEVER told you to worship him.
How does that make you a realist?
You are a surrealist!!lol
DITCH BJ....EMBRACE GOD.
It is what the Holy Bible says about God and Jesus Alex that matters.
And you are ignorant of Scripture.
About Jesus Christ

According to Scripture, Jesus was the Messiah (Christ) promised in the Old Testament scriptures—God in human form and Creator of the universe. Jesus took on human form to be born as a baby, growing up to live and teach by example, and provide the ultimate sacrifice for sin—to reconcile us with His holy nature.

Jesus of Nazareth is the central person of human history. The New Testament scriptures of the Bible tell us that Jesus existed as God from eternity past, but took on the form of a human being to be born as a baby in a first century stable in Bethlehem of Judea. Jesus grew up to be a man, teaching throughout Palestine and performing numerous miracles to validate His claims. Since Jesus spoke against the hypocrisy of the religious leaders of His day, He was hated by them. Eventually they conspired together to have Jesus arrested on false charges and tried before the Roman governor, Pontius Pilate. Jesus was executed by crucifixion—a cruel form of torture, in which a person was nailed by his hands and feet to a wooden cross until dead. However Jesus rose from the dead, appearing to hundreds of people. After His resurrection, Jesus commanded His followers to "go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" (Matthew 28:19), initiating the rise of Christianity.
Jesus as God/Creator

The Bible says that Jesus existed in the form of God prior to coming to earth (Philippians 2:5-7).1 Jesus Himself claimed to have existed in heaven even before the creation of the universe (John 6:62, 8:58, 17:5, 24).2 The Bible also makes it clear that Jesus, as God, created the entire universe in addition to everything in heaven (including the angels).3 More information can be found at Was Jesus God?
Pre-incarnate Jesus

The Bible says that no human being has ever seen God in His glory,4 nor can we see Him until He transforms us into glorified spiritual beings at the resurrection. However, the Old Testament describes the appearance of God as "the angel of the Lord" to numerous people, including Jacob,5 Sarah's maid Hagar,6 Abraham,7 Moses at the burning bush,8 Balaam and his donkey,9 Joshua and the people of Israel,10 Gideon,11 parents of Samson,12 King David,13 and Elijah.14 Theologians call such appearances a "theophany" or "christopheny." In other words, the appearances of God described in the Old Testament were actually the pre-incarnate appearances of Jesus.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose it is you that sets the standard by which to determine a person's teachings or commands damages individuals or society. If it is not you who then?
Stefano gave a fair comment. You should accept that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Realist?? lol..
DITCH BJ....EMBRACE GOD.
Continued Alex.
Jesus appeared in human form immediately before the turn of the first century as prophesied in the Old Testament. The fetus of Jesus was miraculously implanted into the womb of the virgin Mary by the power of the Holy Spirit.15 Jesus was born as a baby in the town of Bethlehem of Judea.16 The birth was accompanied by a host of angelic appearances.17 The childhood of Jesus was not recorded other than His appearance in the temple of Jerusalem when He was 12 years old.18 At 30 years of age19 Jesus began His ministry, which lasted 3 years. During this time, Jesus taught and preached the gospel (good news) of the kingdom of God, saying He was the promised Messiah (Christ). Jesus told the people that He was the only way to God the Father (John 14:6),20 and that all should follow Him.21 According to the Bible, Jesus is the image of God in bodily form and the exact representation of His nature.22 During the latter part of His ministry, Jesus predicted that He would be betrayed and condemned to death.23 Jesus was not popular with the religious leaders, since He pointed out their hypocrisy in no uncertain terms, calling them "whitewashed tombs" and a "brood of vipers."24 So, they plotted and bribed one of Jesus' disciples (Judas) to betray Him.25 Although this betrayal would seem to be a defeat, it was actually part of God's plan of redemption for mankind.26 The death of Jesus provided the ultimate sacrifice for sins, wherein belief in Jesus and His sacrifice results in complete forgiveness of all sin.27 Those who believe in Jesus go to heaven to live with Him for all eternity.28
Resurrection from the dead

After His death, the body of Jesus was placed into the tomb of Joseph of Arimathea29 and wrapped according to Jewish burial practices.30 Because His death had occurred just hours before the Sabbath (on which Jews were not allowed to do any work), some of His women followers went back to the tomb on Sunday morning to finish the burial process.31 Instead of finding the body of Jesus, they met angels, who told them that Jesus had risen from the dead.32 When these facts were reported back to the disciples, they did not believe the women, but went to check themselves, also finding the tomb empty.32 Later, the resurrected Jesus appeared to the disciples both individually and collectively,34 and eventually to 500 of His followers.35 After the His resurrection, Jesus told the disciples to proclaim the gospel (good news) to the entire world.36 They succeeded beyond their wildest expectations, based upon telling people that Jesus had risen from the dead. Forty days after His resurrection,37 Jesus returned to heaven, where He had been before and ever since.38
The Lion of Judah

The first incarnation of Jesus was, as the apostle John said, "the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world" (John 1:29).39 After Jesus' resurrection, he told His disciples he was coming back as ultimate judge—the Lion of the tribe of Judah (Revelation 5:5).40 Jesus claimed to be the supreme judge who will exercise all judgment.41 Other passages of the Bible confirm what Jesus claimed.42 The grace of Jesus was extended to mankind when He came as the baby in the manger at Bethlehem. However, those who reject that grace will be judged by the Lion of Judah, who will mercilessly destroy the rebels at His second coming.43
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

PrettySassy95 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so you're obviously very ignorant to the word of God. You read the bible but you don't comprehend it, obviously. I'm not gonna argue with you so don't waste your time replying. I just wanted to let you know you're ignorant.
That was pretty ugly, Pretty.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Realist?? lol..
DITCH BJ....EMBRACE GOD.
Continued Alex:
Millennial reign

Following the second coming of Jesus Christ, Satan (the devil), will be locked up for 1,000 years.44 At that time the saints who had been killed during the great tribulation period will be raised from the dead and rule with Jesus on earth for 1,000 years.44 Following this millennial reign, Satan will be released from captivity to be allowed to attempt to deceive the nations.45 Even though the nations will have been ruled directly by Jesus during His millennial reign, large numbers will side with Satan and attempt to take Jesus' throne. However, their attempt will be short circuited as Jesus called down fire from heaven, which will destroy them all.45
Final Judgment

Immediately following the destruction of Satan and his followers, the universe will be completely destroyed.46 In the apostle John's vision, he saw a great white throne, probably in heaven,47 since the universe had already been destroyed. The throne represents the great, final judgment of God. Two books will be opened. One will be the book of deeds and the other the book of life. Everyone whose name is not found in the book of life will be thrown into the lake of fire, which is also called the "second death" (with the first death being physical death and the second death spiritual death).47 The book of life is mentioned throughout the Bible, although the New Testament makes it clear that those whose names are written in the book of life are Christians who follow Jesus.48 The book of Revelation calls the book of life the "Lamb's book of life," with "Lamb" referring to the Lamb of God (Jesus). So, in essence, the passage tells us that everybody who is not a follower of Jesus will be condemned to spiritual death on the basis of their evil deeds and sentenced to the lake of fire.49 Only those who trust Jesus will be declared worthy of eternal life with Him.
Eternal life

Spiritual existence begins following the great white throne judgment, although, in reality, there is no beginning, middle or ending in heaven, since time itself will be destroyed along with the destruction of the universe. So, in heaven's timelessness, there is no sequence of events, because time is absent. So, as soon as a person dies, he is judged, and if a follower of Jesus enters heaven, along with his ancestors and descendants, and all other believers who live and died both before and after his life on earth. Heaven is described as a place of unbelievable beauty, with a very different type of existence and direct access to Jesus. For a preview, see the page, What Will Heaven be Like?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

ana wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother BMZ

Salam alikoum

Just some advice my brother, the best way to deal with those who peruse a crusade of hatred against Islam, is not to retort with hateful, vengeful or patronising replies, always try your best to maintain dignity when giving answers , as to be a good ambassador for our cause.

I haven't read any posts where you have been rude just I saw others hankering to unnerve you through detrimental language.

Treat others how we wish to be treated.
Amine
Salam
Wa alaikum assalaam, dear sister Ana

I try my best to remain in Jesus Mode. Only when hardcore polemic freaks like Shamma and John cross the line, I hammer back.

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Continued Alex.
Jesus appeared in human form immediately before the turn of the first century as prophesied in the Old Testament. The fetus of Jesus was miraculously implanted into the womb of the virgin Mary by the power of the Holy Spirit.15 Jesus was born as a baby in the town of Bethlehem of Judea.16 The birth was accompanied by a host of angelic appearances.17 The childhood of Jesus was not recorded other than His appearance in the temple of Jerusalem when He was 12 years old.18 At 30 years of age19 Jesus began His ministry, which lasted 3 years. During this time, Jesus taught and preached the gospel (good news) of the kingdom of God, saying He was the promised Messiah (Christ). Jesus told the people that He was the only way to God the Father (John 14:6),20 and that all should follow Him.21 According to the Bible, Jesus is the image of God in bodily form and the exact representation of His nature.22 During the latter part of His ministry, Jesus predicted that He would be betrayed and condemned to death.23 Jesus was not popular with the religious leaders, since He pointed out their hypocrisy in no uncertain terms, calling them "whitewashed tombs" and a "brood of vipers."24 So, they plotted and bribed one of Jesus' disciples (Judas) to betray Him.25 Although this betrayal would seem to be a defeat, it was actually part of God's plan of redemption for mankind.26 The death of Jesus provided the ultimate sacrifice for sins, wherein belief in Jesus and His sacrifice results in complete forgiveness of all sin.27 Those who believe in Jesus go to heaven to live with Him for all eternity.28
Resurrection from the dead
After His death, the body of Jesus was placed into the tomb of Joseph of Arimathea29 and wrapped according to Jewish burial practices.30 Because His death had occurred just hours before the Sabbath (on which Jews were not allowed to do any work), some of His women followers went back to the tomb on Sunday morning to finish the burial process.31 Instead of finding the body of Jesus, they met angels, who told them that Jesus had risen from the dead.32 When these facts were reported back to the disciples, they did not believe the women, but went to check themselves, also finding the tomb empty.32 Later, the resurrected Jesus appeared to the disciples both individually and collectively,34 and eventually to 500 of His followers.35 After the His resurrection, Jesus told the disciples to proclaim the gospel (good news) to the entire world.36 They succeeded beyond their wildest expectations, based upon telling people that Jesus had risen from the dead. Forty days after His resurrection,37 Jesus returned to heaven, where He had been before and ever since.38
The Lion of Judah
The first incarnation of Jesus was, as the apostle John said, "the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world" (John 1:29).39 After Jesus' resurrection, he told His disciples he was coming back as ultimate judge—the Lion of the tribe of Judah (Revelation 5:5).40 Jesus claimed to be the supreme judge who will exercise all judgment.41 Other passages of the Bible confirm what Jesus claimed.42 The grace of Jesus was extended to mankind when He came as the baby in the manger at Bethlehem. However, those who reject that grace will be judged by the Lion of Judah, who will mercilessly destroy the rebels at His second coming.43
What is the name of the brood of viper, who wrote that?

First incarnation?

The brood of viper wrote: "The first incarnation of Jesus was, as the apostle John said, "the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world" "

Absolutely hilarious. I believe he has foolishly changed the word "first appearance of Jesus" to "first incarnation of Jesus".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Realist?? lol..
DITCH BJ....EMBRACE GOD.
Continued Alex:
Jesus Christ is God, who created the entire universe, and personally came to earth as a human being to teach is about Himself, as well as to provide the ultimate sacrifice for sins. Although Jesus was executed, He rose from the dead, appearing to hundreds of people before returning to heaven. Before His ascension, Jesus told His followers to proclaim the good news of His kingdom, "making disciples of all nations," resulting in the proliferation of Christianity throughout the world. At the appropriate time, Jesus will call an end to His time of grace and return to earth as ultimate judge, destroying the unrighteous and ushering in His millennial reign on earth. After this time, Satan will be released to attempt to deceive the nations, but will be destroyed, along with his followers. Immediately afterward, the universe will be destroyed, and all souls will be resurrected and judged. Those whose names are not written in Jesus' book of life will be sent to the lake of fire (the second, or spiritual, death). All who believed in Jesus throughout the ages will be ushered into heaven, to live with Him for eternity.

For He says, "In the time of My favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.(2 Corinthians 6:2)

You are ignorant Alex.
Your Muslim god Allah will be destroyed by Jesus Christ the God-Man.

That God- Man that you ridicule as the naked Man that hanged and died on the cross for your sins Alex, and was resurrected by God the Father of that God-Man Jesus Christ.
And is God, Lord of Lords, King of Kings.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
It is what the Holy Bible says about God and Jesus Alex that matters.
And you are ignorant of Scripture.
About Jesus Christ
According to Scripture, Jesus was the Messiah (Christ) promised in the Old Testament scriptures—God in human form and Creator of the universe. Jesus took on human form to be born as a baby, growing up to live and teach by example, and provide the ultimate sacrifice for sin—to reconcile us with His holy nature.
Jesus of Nazareth is the central person of human history. The New Testament scriptures of the Bible tell us that Jesus existed as God from eternity past, but took on the form of a human being to be born as a baby in a first century stable in Bethlehem of Judea. Jesus grew up to be a man, teaching throughout Palestine and performing numerous miracles to validate His claims. Since Jesus spoke against the hypocrisy of the religious leaders of His day, He was hated by them. Eventually they conspired together to have Jesus arrested on false charges and tried before the Roman governor, Pontius Pilate. Jesus was executed by crucifixion—a cruel form of torture, in which a person was nailed by his hands and feet to a wooden cross until dead. However Jesus rose from the dead, appearing to hundreds of people. After His resurrection, Jesus commanded His followers to "go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" (Matthew 28:19), initiating the rise of Christianity.
Jesus as God/Creator
The Bible says that Jesus existed in the form of God prior to coming to earth (Philippians 2:5-7).1 Jesus Himself claimed to have existed in heaven even before the creation of the universe (John 6:62, 8:58, 17:5, 24).2 The Bible also makes it clear that Jesus, as God, created the entire universe in addition to everything in heaven (including the angels).3 More information can be found at Was Jesus God?
Pre-incarnate Jesus
The Bible says that no human being has ever seen God in His glory,4 nor can we see Him until He transforms us into glorified spiritual beings at the resurrection. However, the Old Testament describes the appearance of God as "the angel of the Lord" to numerous people, including Jacob,5 Sarah's maid Hagar,6 Abraham,7 Moses at the burning bush,8 Balaam and his donkey,9 Joshua and the people of Israel,10 Gideon,11 parents of Samson,12 King David,13 and Elijah.14 Theologians call such appearances a "theophany" or "christopheny." In other words, the appearances of God described in the Old Testament were actually the pre-incarnate appearances of Jesus.
Brother Alex has been through that. Please do not remind him about the baggage he has left behind. He knows it well. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 159,101 - 159,120 of198,549
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pagan High Priest Claims Discrimination by City... 8 hr probably Discrimination 3
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe 8 hr probably true 70
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) 15 hr CShine 90
Ouija Board... SCARY STUFF! NEED HELP! (Aug '07) 15 hr CShine 1,015
Need Help - Shadow Person Protector or Harmful? (May '09) Wed Shawn 9
Novice needs Wiccan Friend..... Jul 7 Novice 1
Wiccan murderer is suing prison for not allowin... (May '13) Jul 4 Theological Studies 13
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••