Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,114

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169335 Mar 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are a wolf in sheep's clothing Alex.
Your heart and mind is like stone.
You have hate and bigotry in your heart.
I would rather be a WOLF than a helpless SHEEP in the hands of BJ the SUICIDAL LAMB TURNED SHEPHERD!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169336 Mar 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken from the mouth of an Anti-Christ.
You are spiritually blind, deaf, and dumb.
You sexually come in your pants when you talk like that about Jesus.
You are an imbecile.
If your "christ" is a nutcase mangod and not REAL GOd,..then I am ANTI-CHRIST.
Why do you talk sex..?
BJ was playing with boys..
DITCH BJ!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169337 Mar 25, 2013
BJ was a PSYCHOPATH...mainly due to his apparently illegitimate "birth"…so a “god” was born?

The strongest factors:
1. Having a convicted father or mother (accused by all and sundry and sundry as a loose woman; worse than conviction),
2. Physical neglect of the boy (not easy when parents had problems, no record of his life for many years),
3. Low involvement of the father with the boy (Poor Joseph felt very self conscious about everything that was going on. BJ was not interested in him either),
4. Low family income (hard working poor carpenter and a wandering disinterested son),
5. Coming from a disrupted family (the naughty ghost made a complete mess of everything).
6. Poor supervision (they lost him and found him doing “father’s” business!),
7. Harsh discipline (life under Jewish law would have been very harsh)
8. Delinquent sibling (read the gospels!),
9. Young mother (they don’t come any younger than that!)
10. Depressed mother (she was under lot of pressure vilified and ignored),
11. Low social class, and
12. Poor housing.(stable!)

die for your sins….
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169338 Mar 25, 2013
BJ the Psycho...contd..
Traits:
- Glibness/superficial charm (chatting up lonely women offering tadpole water)
- Grandiose sense of self-worth (good lord….i am he!!!)
- Pathological lying ( I am this and that, your sins are forgiven, today you enter heaven with me, peter the rock, I am a good “dead” shepherd, or am I a gate? Son of man on clouds and hundreds more unfulfilled!!!)
- Cunning/manipulative ( made sure the Jews got the blame for his death, blaming others when chips are down, getting clowns to steal donkeys, sell underpants to buy swords and then ditching them saying “live by sword? Then die!!)

- Lack of remorse or guilt – He insults others including hosts, sthe world owed him a favour?
- Emotionally shallow - Simply had no feelings
- Callous/lack of empathy – no affection or link with anybody. Always insulting others. Even mother gets insulted many times. No respect for others.
- Failure to accept responsibility for own actions – made many cock ups and the poor disciples got the blame or the Pharisees or even a fig tree!!

Lifestyle:
- Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom – so did the stupidest of things on earth!
Parasitic lifestyle – didn’t do a days work. Just sponging off others and insulting them
Lack of realistic, long-term goals- keeps changing his mind. Nothing real. All unverified nonsense
Impulsiveness- Fetch me two donkeys!
Irresponsibility – drop the swords you bad boys…I have nothing to do with telling you to get sword. Always landing everybody in sht!

Antisocial

Poor behavioral controls- Need we say anything?lol.
Early behavioral problems – insulting mum and dad!
Juvenile delinquency – where the hell was he most of the time?
Criminal versatility – just look at the Bs he was coming up with!

Machiavellian egocentricity- absolutely!! I AM the man!
Rebellious nonconformity – Need we say more?
Blame externalization – Absolutely!!
Carefree nonplanfulness – Worse than Foggy Clegg and Compo!

Coldheartedness – He showed no heart at all besides crying and screaming so he could save himself. All the others were bad only he was a goody boy!

Superficial charm and good "intelligence" – To con the ignorant peasant fishermen!
Unreliability – He almost always let them down or ditched them or landed them in mess
Untruthfulness and insincerity – read the rubbish attributed to him!
Lack of remorse and shame - absoluitely
Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior
Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience – so very true!! Ends up on a pole
Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love – he hated most and always me..me ..me!
Specific loss of insight – none
Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations- no wife, family etc
Suicide threats ----I die ..my daddy loves me as I die!!!
Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated – non existent! May be homo? Pedo?
Failure to follow any life plan- I am in trouble, they are going to nail me..so let’s say I die for your sins….
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169339 Mar 25, 2013
BJ the naked mangod that the pagan satans promote is NOT Jesus pbuh who was a simple man of God.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169340 Mar 25, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Who set the standard is the common sense.
If a religion or its founder says that anyone has to submit to its belief, or that anyone who reject or he's an apostate has to be killed, or to a specific gender, group of people ect has to be limited some set of rights that society has given, then it's safe to assume that that founder or religion is a problem.
Do you agree?
There are all kinds of societies. In an islamic society, being submissive is a requirement. Who sets the values for the society; the members of the society? Are these values determined by majority vote or the Law of the Jungle? Why by majority vote and not decreed?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#169341 Mar 25, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
There are all kinds of societies. In an islamic society, being submissive is a requirement. Who sets the values for the society; the members of the society? Are these values determined by majority vote or the Law of the Jungle? Why by majority vote and not decreed?
1) Straw man fallacy again, Paul.

2) Are you aware that "In an islamic society, being submissive is a requirement" is a speculative sentence that doesn't mean anything?

Are you Islamophobe by any chance?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169342 Mar 25, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
2) Are you aware that "In an islamic society, being submissive is a requirement" is a speculative sentence that doesn't mean anything?
NO! I am a realist.
But you are not a realist.

You are naive in believing that evil has a legitimate roll to play in our human society.
Instead of condemning it you give it credit where credit is not due.

You are confused Christianity brings liberty and freedom, while Islam brings slavery and captivity, and destruction and death.

Your liberty and freedom is given to by God, yet you fear the liberty and freedom you have from God.
And you give credit to the evil that wants to destroy your freedom and liberty.

To me that is ignorance on your part.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169343 Mar 25, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
BJ the naked mangod that the pagan satans promote is NOT Jesus pbuh who was a simple man of God.
No simple man of God can perform miracles like Jesus Christ did.
No simple man of God inherited all power in heaven and earth and reign as Lord of Lords, King of Kings, and shall return from heaven and rule the world.

Jesus the Son of God conquered death by death so that we can have eternal life.
And you Alex are to ignorant to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169344 Mar 25, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, wow! That hurts being called an islamophobe.(Sarcasm)

You are very current on islamic societies like iran and saudi arabia.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169345 Mar 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>No simple man of God can perform miracles like Jesus Christ did.
No simple man of God inherited all power in heaven and earth and reign as Lord of Lords, King of Kings, and shall return from heaven and rule the world.
Jesus the Son of God conquered death by death so that we can have eternal life.
And you Alex are to ignorant to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior.
Absolute rubbish.
BJ is a JOKER and a suicidal PSYCHOPATH who insulted the intelligence of the Priests.
ST PAUL performed better miracles and he was seen as GOD in HUMAN form according to your scriptures while they were throwing stones and spitting at BJ.
St Paul is far superior to BJ.
BJ did NOT inherit even a tiny bit of power in a tiny JEWISH settlement!! He was in hiding most of the time.

All power on heaven and earth ALWAYS rests with GOD.

BJ was a fugitive who got caught and got slaughtered for being a naughty boy.

The rest is a load of conjecture.

DITCH BJ and EMBRACE GOD.

There is NO Lord of Lords or King of Kings other than GOd Almighty who created all mankind including BJ.

BJ is a puny little boy in the scheme of things.

BJ is NOT the Son of God and GOD does not need sons!

BJ did NOT conquer death by death he just died according to your books!!!

The oldest recognised gospel Mark ends with no new of resurrected BJ doing anything!!

We can have eternal life WITHOUT BJ!!

And you Skeptic are too ignorant to accept GOD as your Savior.

So you rely on a naked man dangling off his pole!

DITCH BJ!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169346 Mar 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>NO! I am a realist.
But you are not a realist.
You are naive in believing that evil has a legitimate roll to play in our human society.
Instead of condemning it you give it credit where credit is not due.
You are confused Christianity brings liberty and freedom, while Islam brings slavery and captivity, and destruction and death.
Your liberty and freedom is given to by God, yet you fear the liberty and freedom you have from God.
And you give credit to the evil that wants to destroy your freedom and liberty.
To me that is ignorance on your part.
Realist?? lol..
You worship a naked pagan pole dancer as your god!
JESUS NEVER told you to worship him.

How does that make you a realist?
You are a surrealist!!lol

DITCH BJ....EMBRACE GOD.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#169347 Mar 25, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, wow! That hurts being called an islamophobe.(Sarcasm)
You are very current on islamic societies like iran and saudi arabia.
Then you're an Islamophobe and as such you are not different by your antagonists.

This is what I wrote:

"To me, you can worship a man, an ass, a rock, water, fire and call them divine. I'm fine with it as long as this man, ass, rock, water fire don't give negative teachings and commands that may damage the individual as well as the society."

If a State sentence you of death penalty because you changed religion, isn't it a problem and a limit to your right?

Don't you know that Iran and Saudi Arabia are members of U.N. since 1945 and are subjeted to UDHR and other laws? Don't you know they get sanctioned quite often?
John

Australia

#169349 Mar 25, 2013
I enjoy watching you muztards seethe and writhe like possessed men sprinkled with holy water.
I suppose you are possessed by evil. Only those spiritually dead could follow the thieving, raping, murdering, paedophile mad mo.
Here comes some more holy water for you.
Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the only sinless man.
Salvation comes only by the grace of God through Jesus Christ.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169350 Mar 25, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're an Islamophobe and as such you are not different by your antagonists.
This is what I wrote:
"To me, you can worship a man, an ass, a rock, water, fire and call them divine. I'm fine with it as long as this man, ass, rock, water fire don't give negative teachings and commands that may damage the individual as well as the society."
If a State sentence you of death penalty because you changed religion, isn't it a problem and a limit to your right?
Don't you know that Iran and Saudi Arabia are members of U.N. since 1945 and are subjeted to UDHR and other laws? Don't you know they get sanctioned quite often?
The death penalty for changing religion is not a limitation on ones rights in islamic countries where it is sanctioned. Society determines ones rights and not the individual; unless you claim there is some standard of human rights written somewhere in the sky.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169351 Mar 25, 2013
John wrote:
I enjoy watching you muztards seethe and writhe like possessed men sprinkled with holy water.
I suppose you are possessed by evil. Only those spiritually dead could follow the thieving, raping, murdering, paedophile mad mo.
Here comes some more holy water for you.
Jesus Christ is the Son of God, the only sinless man.
Salvation comes only by the grace of God through Jesus Christ.
Hello John who worships a naked pagan satan dangling off his pole begging you to bite into his raw meat and suck his fresh blood!

Please can you show ANY DIRECT quote from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, "I am Jesus and..:

1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE son of God".
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross".

Bonus point...
12. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169352 Mar 25, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello John who worships a naked pagan satan dangling off his pole begging you to bite into his raw meat and suck his fresh blood!
Please can you show ANY DIRECT quote from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, "I am Jesus and..:
1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
Bonus point...
12. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
Why do you worship mohammad?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169353 Mar 25, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
Bonus point...
Why do you worship the moon, mecca, and kiss a broken stone?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#169354 Mar 25, 2013
The great debator wrote:
if by the father you mean god, then no, jesus is not the father. And v what on earth is rascal?
Some ignorant Christian posters think that Jesus was the Father and take the following verses from John 14 to make their silly case:

8 Philip said,“Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered:“Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father."

Good question.

Please refer to Shamma's post # 169287 on page 7975. I had waited for the right moment to give him back. Shamma needs regular dozes.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...

Since: Mar 13

Marietta, GA

#169355 Mar 25, 2013
Allah is a non existing figment of "Mohammad's" imagination, sending billions of souls to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
•••

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE