Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 209,468

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#169296 Mar 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It is a parable.

For no ware in Scripture does it say that the disciples used a sword to defend them self against an enemy.

When God created us He created us with out sin and intended for us to live having a communion relationship with Him for ever.
But Satan and Adam and Eve screwed things up.
Every nonsense and absurdity in your Bible, when criticized, becomes parable.

Peter the violent drew the sword and cut off someone's piece of ear. Right?

Satan, Adam and Eve screwed nothing up. It is just that Satan leaked the plan earlier and deceived them.

God was going to let them eat the fruit anyway, later. Please do not bring the filthy doctrine of sin into that story. The failure of Jesus' mission had nothing to do with Adam and Eve.

bmz

Singapore

#169297 Mar 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You can say its a lie. but the truth is Jesus is the Son of God.
Blessed be God
Blessed be His Holy Name Jesus.
"I know that you do not have the love of God in your hearts. I have come in my Father's name and you do not accept me, but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him."
—John 5:42-43
Muslims accept Muhammad as their God.
No, Shamma

Islam and Judaism do not teach worship of a man. It is Christianity that asks her adherents to worship a man, who is known as Jesus.

Muhammad like Jesus was an obedient slave or servant of God. Jesus was the 2nd last slave of God.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#169298 Mar 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Shamma
Islam and Judaism do not teach worship of a man. It is Christianity that asks her adherents to worship a man, who is known as Jesus.
Muhammad like Jesus was an obedient slave or servant of God. Jesus was the 2nd last slave of God.
Was mad mo "an obedient slave or servant of God" when he was raping and murdering all those innocent people?
Was mad mo "an obedient slave or servant of God" when he was molesting those children?
Was mad mo "an obedient slave or servant of God" when he was looting those conquered cities?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169299 Mar 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No!
Mary was a Levite and her father came from the family of Aaron. Check with Mullah Luke, please.
Either way she is a descendent of Abraham.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169300 Mar 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Shamma
muslims worship mohammad; whom God never spoke to, but only an unknown spirit at best; mohamad could have made it all up.

bmz

Singapore

#169301 Mar 25, 2013
Shamma wrote:
"Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me?" John 8:46
Another forgery. This forgery came from some scribe, who wrote it after receiving instructions from the doctors of sin.

No one accused Jesus of any sin and the words 'guilty of sin' are ridiculously absurd!

John 8:45 Everything I have told you is true, and you still refuse to have faith in me. 46 Can any of you accuse me of sin? If you cannot, why won’t you have faith in me? After all, I am telling you the truth.

Jesus was talking about lie and truth. What he meant was: "Can any one of you accuse me for lying or doing any thing wrong or any thing bad?"

All translations by lying sinners, use the inappropriate word sin, which is not applicable at all.

Only one translation speaks the truth:

WWE NT: "Which one of you can prove that what I have done is bad? I tell you what is true. Why then do you not believe me? "

bmz

Singapore

#169302 Mar 25, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
muslims worship mohammad; whom God never spoke to, but only an unknown spirit at best; mohamad could have made it all up.
No, Paul

Muslims do not worship Muhammad. Only Christianity teaches worship of a man, who never said that he was God.

bmz

Singapore

#169303 Mar 25, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way she is a descendent of Abraham.
Anyway, Jesus was not a descendant of any man. The man had no father and nobody fathered Jesus.

bmz

Singapore

#169304 Mar 25, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Made up stories are told in the following manner:

Jesus was the son of God. Jesus was God Incarnate. Jesus was God in flesh. Jesus was the Father.
Jesus was God. Jesus was the burning bush. Jesus was the I am of Moses and spoke to him as bush and Jesus was this and Jesus was that.
Redneck Reb

United States

#169305 Mar 25, 2013
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God:for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life:and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Yes, May the wrath of God be upon those that desacrate The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit...

When You are carried out to the Grave You will Know, To be absent from the body is to be present with The Lord.-For the saved. The nonbelievers will be cast into HELL Where they Will
be Believers in God for Eternity. They learned the hard way. What a Shame.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#169306 Mar 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Paul
Muslims do not worship Muhammad. Only Christianity teaches worship of a man, who never said that he was God.
Incorrect.

It's true that Christians worship a man who never claimed to be god, but at the same time Muslims worship Muhammad. Why deny this mere fact, I wonder?

bmz

Singapore

#169307 Mar 25, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
It's true that Christians worship a man who never claimed to be god, but at the same time Muslims worship Muhammad. Why deny this mere fact, I wonder?
Now, you are just being an idiot! When was that a fact? No wonder fools like you wonder!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169308 Mar 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway, Jesus was not a descendant of any man. The man had no father and nobody fathered Jesus.
The BV Mary had a father, who was a descendent of Abraham, thus Jesus is a descendant of Abraham. Your so easy.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169309 Mar 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Paul
muslims clearly do worship mohammad, no matter what you say. Actions speak louder than words.

Location hidden

#169310 Mar 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you are just being an idiot! When was that a fact? No wonder fools like you wonder!
Only ignorants don't wonder about things since they think they know all.

Being yourself a famous ignorant let me tell you again what worshiping means:

to love, respect, and admire someone or something very much

a lot of love or admiration for a particular thing or person, often when this is considered too much

It's not a secret that Muhammad is highly respected, admired, loved and taken in high esteem by Muslims. To not mention that he's considered the perfect man ever walked this world, even though he was a thief, pedophile, violent, raper ect.

But also a person can diss any Biblical prophet, a Muslim is still calm and almost ration in its answers, but try to tell a negative word against Muhammad, and that person will find itself in the middle of a jihad against him, because he has offended or made satire about Mad Mu.

Location hidden

#169311 Mar 25, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECTION:

Only ignorants don't wonder about things since they think they know all.

Being yourself a famous ignorant let me tell you again what worshiping means:

to love, respect, and admire someone or something very much

a lot of love or admiration for a particular thing or person, often when this is considered too much

It's not a secret that Muhammad is highly respected, admired, loved and taken in high esteem by Muslims. To not mention that he's considered the perfect man ever walked this world, even though he was a thief, pedophile, violent, raper ect.

But also a person can diss any Biblical prophet, a Muslim is still calm and almost RATIONAL in its answers, but try to tell a negative word against Muhammad, and that person will find itself in the middle of a jihad against him, because he has offended or made satire about Mad Mu.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169312 Mar 25, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
Jesus is worshiped because of His divine nature. Jesus is our God and Creator and is due our worship. Jesus said that before the world began He was in glory with the Father.

Location hidden

#169313 Mar 25, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is worshiped because of His divine nature. Jesus is our God and Creator and is due our worship. Jesus said that before the world began He was in glory with the Father.
Anyone can write a book and put words to a character. Whatever quote you can come with doesn't prove anything.

To me, you can worship a man, an ass, a rock, water, fire and call them divine. I'm fine with it as long as this man, ass, rock, water fire don't give negative teachings and commands that may damage the individual as well as the society.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#169314 Mar 25, 2013
Lucius Malfoy wrote:
Lucius Malfoy wrote:
HughBe --Disagree, I HATE all Christians.

LM--- link question, "why are Christians so good at hating?"

HughBe---It is a gift from Satan.

Let me add that I KNOW that you know that I was using sarcasm. YOU are not as DUMB as the other poster. He is special but close to Frijoles in intelligence.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169315 Mar 25, 2013
Some religious nuts are arguing over juvenile scripture at present, while other religious nuts are busy with superstitions like pesach with unleavened bread et al. ROFL. Fools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Mon MAAT 3
Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Sun true fact 81
"Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Jan 20 Hillbilly 49
My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan 18 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Jan 12 You big dummy 20
Kwanzaa 2014, Day 7, Imani means faith; find th... Jan 4 Ceocailleach 1
The Storm Clan (Jun '07) Dec '14 Terry Hiltibidal 3
More from around the web