Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
158,981 - 159,000 of 201,228 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't changed:
Jesus was telling the women not to weep for Him because He was doing the will of the Father, but rather weep for themselves and their children who will suffer much from those who do not recognize Him as Lord and God of all Humankind. Many people are now suffering in the world because of muslims not recognizing Jesus as their Lord and God.
**** Were these women the supporters and believers in BJ?
**** When did Jesus tell them he was doing the will of father?

Be careful with your answer...and then

TRY AGAIN......
DEAR LOVING "CHRISTIAN......
GOSPEL "according to" Luke Chapter 23:
A) NIV:
28Jesus turned and said to them,“Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me; weep for yourselves and for your children. 29For the time will come when you will say,‘Blessed are the childless women, the wombs that never bore (note carefully!!) and the breasts that never nursed!’ 30Then “&#8239;‘they will say to the mountains,“Fall on us!”and to the hills,“Cover us!”
B) NLT
28But Jesus turned and said to them,“Daughters of Jerusalem, don’t weep for me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. 29For the days are coming when they will say,‘Fortunate indeed are the women who are childless (note CAREFULLY!), the wombs that have not borne a child and the breasts that have never nursed.’ 30People will beg the mountains,‘Fall on us,’ and plead with the hills,‘Bury us.’
C) ESV
28But turning to them Jesus said,“Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. 29For behold, the days are coming when they will say,‘Blessed are the barren and the wombs that never bore (note carefully!) and the breasts that never nursed!’ 30Then they will begin to say to the mountains,‘Fall on us,’ and to the hills,‘Cover us.’
D) KJV
28But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children. 29For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed [are] the barren, and the wombs that never bare (Note carefully!!), and the paps which never gave suck. 30Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.
QUESTION to loving "Christians":
Why do you think the above run contrary to the idea..
"god in the form of his mangod son, died willingly lovingly & unconditionally for the sins of all mankind including gentiles" AND smashes that idea into a zillion worthless pieces of fool's gold?
Thank you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have NEVER seen any sacred scripture.
The Jews have already distanced themselves from your OT claiming it is full of mistranslation and misinterpretation.
You are in a unique position, having STOLEN the books of JEWS and having altered them...and having GOT CAUGHT lying.
The secret is this:
When your "holy" church came up with all the horsemanure....they NEVER expected the followers of Judaism to be around today!!!
They thought they would be wiped off by now.
Got bad news for the "holy" church:
The followers of Judaism are STILL here STRONG and COMPLETELY DENYING YOUR LIES.
Poor paul and his lying church.
The Jews are a scattered people because of their unbelief in God Alex.
The Jews screwed up, and like a good Muslims you give the Jews creditability for their disobedience to God.
LMAO!
You are not to bright Alex
You talk with a fork tongue Alex, Muslims accuse the Jews of distorting the Scriptures, and then you say the Jews should be trusted because they rejected Jesus Christ.
Which is it Alex?
The Jews distorted their Scripture or they didn't?
Which is it Alex?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, bro.
He also used Alaah.
They tried to cover up the lies using "greek" hoping the peasants could be hoodwinked.
In the light of modern scrutiny, their lies simply cannot stand.
Where are the actual words of Jesus in his own language?
What really happened to him between 1-30 years?
Yes, that is correct. I was using the words given in the Bible.

Nobody knows about the first twenty nine years of his life. The rest is all conjecture.

There was nothing available. It was a case of history written after three hundred and fifty years.

Just like our Hadith tale collectors went out, the Roman and Greek tale collectors went out to collect stale and unreliable stories.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if you read Genesis, we do not see Issac doing much or achieving anything.
We see Jacob and his mother deceiving Issac, forcing him to bless Jacob, when Issac had wanted to bless Esau.
One thing positive, I can say about Issac that he remained faithful to his wife and did not marry other women and had no concubines as others had.
I can't see any connection between Issac and Jesus nor do I see any connection between David and Jesus.
I am sure David was neither Jesus' Father nor father.
Unfortunately the books have been edited quite a bit thus leaving readers with the impression "Was Isaac a man of god or a clueless person?"
(for falling for the lies of jacob and mamma...almost in a similar position to his dad biblical abraham concerning isaac, sarah, ishmael and hagar)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is correct. I was using the words given in the Bible.
Nobody knows about the first twenty nine years of his life. The rest is all conjecture.
There was nothing available. It was a case of history written after three hundred and fifty years.
Just like our Hadith tale collectors went out, the Roman and Greek tale collectors went out to collect stale and unreliable stories.
Very well said, bro.
That's why I have no problem DITCHING the mythical BJ!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..nice one!
I am still waiting for a proper response from the clueless ones on Matt 26:63!
Salaams and Goodnight.
Glad you liked that, bro.

You will find it interesting to know this from John 20:

"25 So the other disciples told him,“We have seen the Lord!” "

Note that the disciples did not say, "Hey, Thomas, we have seen the Lord, our God!”

"The Purpose of John’s Gospel

30 Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. 31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name."

You can see that John did not want Christians to believe that Jesus was God. He did not say that balderdash and rubbish in John 20:30-31

You can see from John's gospel, how the crooked Church has fooled Christians and has disabled their minds.

Ok, bro! Good night
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews are a scattered people because of their unbelief in God Alex.

The Jews screwed up, and like a good Muslims you give the Jews creditability for their disobedience to God.
They were a scattered people because every nation of the distant past and the Church had screwed them up and never gave them a chance to remain in in their native land.

God did not scatter them.

The unbelief of Jews? What the hell are you saying?

It should be the unbelief of Christians, who have butchered God and have come up with an abomination and monstrosity known as the Triune God. On top of that they call a man their God.
What can be more Satanic than calling Jesus, God?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic again.
I wrote this:
"Actually, you must think hard and cry after reading the gospels and comparing them with the absurd and foolish doctrines and rotten teachings of the rotten Church.
The gospels teach you that Jesus was the servant sent by God. He never said he was God or God in flesh.
It is the Church teaches you the bull shit that Jesus was God, Son of God, God in flesh, God Incarnate, Messiah, etc., all rolled in one and you know well that under the scrutiny of your scripture, all this is not correct.
I know that Christianity is not true. So, I am relaxed and I have nothing to worry. I believe in one LORD Almighty Allah and I am safe.
All those, who came up with the Horse Shit that Jesus is God, etc., will be thrown in the lake of fire."
I know everything about Christianity and the Horse Shit piled upon by the Church and her fathers.
God was not Jesus' father, ignorant fool!
You need to learn to differentiate between the words Father and father. The Father was every body's Father but was nobody's father.
Jesus was the son of his mother only. He was not anybody's son and neither was he God's son.
I don't know how can you accept the bullshit that Jesus was the son of God. If Jesus had himself declared, "I am the son of God", only then you could say that. But the son of Mary never declared that publicly to anyone.
Believe me if Jesus had publicly said, "I am the son of God", he would have lost his head within a few minutes and would have become minced meat through stoning.
That Jesus is the Son of God, is a post-Jesus bullshit! Don't sell that here, snake oil salesman!
Because Jesus said He is the Son of God.
You keep posting to yourself like a dumb Muslim.
LMAO!

All you are doing is repeating your same old lies to yourself so you don't forget them.

And you are trying to impress your brother Muslims in showing YOU don't forget your lies.

Muslims are known liars and you want to prove it and you do it very well.

Muslims live and die fighting and murdering for and worshiping Muhammad as their god.

The scripture in the Quran is borrowed scripture from other religions.

So from what other religion are you posting your lies From?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews are a scattered people because of their unbelief in God Alex.
LMAO!
You talk with a fork tongue Alex, Muslims accuse the Jews of distorting the Scriptures, and then you say the Jews should be trusted because they rejected Jesus Christ.
Which is it Alex?
Which is it Alex?
Yes I accuse the writers of having distorted scriptures, perhaps with a view to retaining exclusive access to G-d, to the exclusion of other tribes/races!

That has nothing to do with the purity of faith of JEWS concerning G-d.

JEWS did NOT deny Jesus pbuh because he claimed he was G-d. Jesus pbuh NEVER claimed he was G-d!

JEWS may have denied the man who claimed he was the Messiah for the JEWS - but they NEVER denied their G-d.

JEWS are scattered people chiefly because the morons who called themselves "Christians" chose to scatter them, persecute them, murder them almost wiping them off planet earth a CHRIST KILLERS.

The NT writers/ENORCERS were GAMBLING on the JEWS being TOTALLY WIPED off, so that their lies could be peddled to pagans without any challenge!

Allah/G-D has saved the JEWS to give testimony against the worshippers of FAKE mangod on a phallus.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
They were a scattered people because every nation of the distant past and the Church had screwed them up and never gave them a chance to remain in in their native land.
God did not scatter them.
The unbelief of Jews? What the hell are you saying?
It should be the unbelief of Christians, who have butchered God and have come up with an abomination and monstrosity known as the Triune God. On top of that they call a man their God.
What can be more Satanic than calling Jesus, God?
Absolutely, bro....I just posted my comments - very similar indeed!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you liked that, bro.
You will find it interesting to know this from John 20:
"25 So the other disciples told him,“We have seen the Lord!” "
Note that the disciples did not say, "Hey, Thomas, we have seen the Lord, our God!”
"The Purpose of John’s Gospel
30 Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. 31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name."
You can see that John did not want Christians to believe that Jesus was God. He did not say that balderdash and rubbish in John 20:30-31
You can see from John's gospel, how the crooked Church has fooled Christians and has disabled their minds.
Ok, bro! Good night
Yes and Amen to all that, bro. I also pointed out J20:31 in my recent post concerning "my lord and my god"!!
Their lies CANNOT stand the test of time.
The sooner we stop apologising for BJ, the better it is! lol..
Take care.
Salaams and Goodnight, bro.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Because Jesus said He is the Son of God.
You keep posting to yourself like a dumb Muslim.
LMAO!
All you are doing is repeating your same old lies to yourself so you don't forget them.
And you are trying to impress your brother Muslims in showing YOU don't forget your lies.
Muslims are known liars and you want to prove it and you do it very well.
Muslims live and die fighting and murdering for and worshiping Muhammad as their god.
The scripture in the Quran is borrowed scripture from other religions.
So from what other religion are you posting your lies From?
BJ is NOT G-d.
Jesus pbuh is NOT G-d.
You better find CLEAR & DIRECT claims from Jesus pbuh or from BJ claiming divinity....
Otherwise start worshipping GOD to avoid HELLFIRE.
BJ will NOT save you.
BJ could not save himself according to your books.
Mark despite insertions/corruptions, still stops at 16:8 and that must wake you up.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
LMAO!
Which is it Alex?
Which is it Alex?
Remember my claim a few moments ago?
"Allah/G-D has saved the JEWS to give testimony against the worshippers of FAKE mangod on a phallus"

Now can you see the connection between Matt 26:63 and these people??
Joel Kaplan
Yosef Chehebar
Shlomo Ben Hamu
Paul Chaim Eisenberg
Lord Sacks
Ephraim Mirvis
Abraham Levy
Shmuel Szteinhendler
Arie Zeev Raskin
Karel Sidon
Bent Lexner
Shmuel Kot
Gilles Bernheim
Yitshak Ehrenberg
Meir Rosenbaum
Chaim Yehuda
József Schweitzer
Robert (Avrohom Yehudoh)
Yousef Hamadani Cohen
Yaakov Pearlman
Shlomo Amar
Yona Metzger
Rafi Peretz
Shlomo Tawil
Avi Kozma
Michael Melchior
Zion Levy
Michael Schudrich
Menachem Hacohen
Adolf Shayevich
Berel Lazar
Aharon Gurevich
Isak Asiel
Mordechai Abergel
Baruch Myers
Warren Goldstein
Moshe Bendahan
Yosef Kantor
Ishak Haleva
Gershom Sizomu
Yaakov Dov Bleich
Alex Dukhovny
Azriel Haikin
Moshe Reuven Azman
Shai Froindlich
Isaac Cohen
Pynchas Brener
Aryeh Ralbag
Pinechas Toledano
Yitshak Ehrenberg
Mordechai Scheiner
Menachem Klein
Shraga Feivel Zimmerman
She'ar Yashuv Cohen
Dov Lior
Yitzchok Tuvia Weiss
Simon de Vries
Alfonso Arbib

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I accuse the writers of having distorted scriptures, perhaps with a view to retaining exclusive access to G-d, to the exclusion of other tribes/races!
JEWS did NOT deny Jesus pbuh because he claimed he was G-d. Jesus pbuh NEVER claimed he was G-d!
JEWS may have denied the man who claimed he was the Messiah for the JEWS - but they NEVER denied their G-d.
JEWS are scattered people chiefly because the morons who called themselves "Christians" chose to scatter them, persecute them, murder them almost wiping them off planet earth a CHRIST KILLERS.
The NT writers/ENORCERS were GAMBLING on the JEWS being TOTALLY WIPED off, so that their lies could be peddled to pagans without any challenge!
Allah/G-D has saved the JEWS to give testimony against the worshippers of FAKE mangod on a phallus.
It gas every thing to do with faith in God.
For if the Scriptures are corrupted as you say Alex, the mind of the Jews is corrupted and their faith is based on corrupted scripture.
So their decisions are corrupted.

Your post Alex reflects the corrupted mind of Muslims and proves Muslims accept false teaching as truth.

Muslims are going to hell for teaching falsehoods as truth.
The scripture in the Quran is borrowed from other religions Alex, which proves that the Quran is not scripture from God, and cannot be relied on as being truthful.

Islam is the anti-Christ religion that re-bells against Gods truth in Gods Holy Bible.
Muhammad and Satan are partners in forming Muhammad's religion called Islam.
It's all there in the Quran.
Redneck Reb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

I can fly over Israel and SEE who received the Blessing and in the distance I can see who didn't... Blessed be Israel, = the receiver of the Blessing.....
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>It gas every thing to do with faith in God.
For if the Scriptures are corrupted as you say Alex, the mind of the Jews is corrupted and their faith is based on corrupted scripture.
So their decisions are corrupted.
Your post Alex reflects the corrupted mind of Muslims and proves Muslims accept false teaching as truth.
Muslims are going to hell for teaching falsehoods as truth.
The scripture in the Quran is borrowed from other religions Alex, which proves that the Quran is not scripture from God, and cannot be relied on as being truthful.
Islam is the anti-Christ religion that re-bells against Gods truth in Gods Holy Bible.
Muhammad and Satan are partners in forming Muhammad's religion called Islam.
It's all there in the Quran.
Please don't add salt pepper vinegar and other seasoning!lol..

I did not challenge their faith in G-d.
My challenge is to the writers who had attempted to limit privileged access to G-d in the hands of a select few.

You on the other hand worship a naked man on a phallus without ANY DIRECT command from Jesus pbuh or even BJ!!
Now that is a HUGE sin.

Allah/G-D has saved the JEWS to give testimony against the worshippers of FAKE mangod on a phallus....Matt 26:63 is a good example of such testimony!

Your post reflects the corrupted mind of "christians" and proves "christians" accept false teaching as truth.
"Christians" are going to hell for teaching falsehoods as truth.
The scripture in the NT is borrowed from other religions and full of errors, which proves that NT is not scripture from God, and cannot be relied on as being truthful.
Islam is PRO G-d and couldn't give a rats ass about "anti-Christ"!!

If you are calling yourself "pro-christ", then let me be "anti-christ"!!!

BJ and Satan are partners in forming Paul's religion called "Christianity".
It's all there in the NT, spelling mistakes and all!!

We are still looking for something reliable in aramaic from 1st century AD!!
Keep looking..lol
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Redneck Reb wrote:
I can fly over Israel and SEE who received the Blessing and in the distance I can see who didn't... Blessed be Israel,= the receiver of the Blessing.....
lol..
They spit on BJ the mangod who "died" for your sins!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

colonic irrigation is no different to an open sewer in his ex fascist and poverty stricken land!
Poverty stricken land?

Isn't Stefanno Colonna a wealthy businessman from Italy who exudes style, intelligence and verve?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't add salt pepper vinegar and other seasoning!lol..
I did not challenge their faith in G-d.
My challenge is to the writers who had attempted to limit privileged access to G-d in the hands of a select few.
You on the other hand worship a naked man on a phallus without ANY DIRECT command from Jesus pbuh or even BJ!!
Now that is a HUGE sin.
Allah/G-D has saved the JEWS to give testimony against the worshippers of FAKE mangod on a phallus....Matt 26:63 is a good example of such testimony!
Your post reflects the corrupted mind of "christians" and proves "christians" accept false teaching as truth.
"Christians" are going to hell for teaching falsehoods as truth.
The scripture in the NT is borrowed from other religions and full of errors, which proves that NT is not scripture from God, and cannot be relied on as being truthful.
Islam is PRO G-d and couldn't give a rats ass about "anti-Christ"!!
If you are calling yourself "pro-christ", then let me be "anti-christ"!!!
BJ and Satan are partners in forming Paul's religion called "Christianity".
It's all there in the NT, spelling mistakes and all!!
We are still looking for something reliable in aramaic from 1st century AD!!
Keep looking..lol
Your post is a dead straw man Alex that cannot help you remove the fact that Islam is a Satanic driven religion.
That is the truth of the matter.
Islam is a culture of death.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember my claim a few moments ago?
"Allah/G-D has saved the JEWS to give testimony against the worshippers of FAKE mangod on a phallus"
Now can you see the connection between Matt 26:63 and these people??
Joel Kaplan
Yosef Chehebar
Shlomo Ben Hamu
Paul Chaim Eisenberg
Lord Sacks
Ephraim Mirvis
Abraham Levy
Shmuel Szteinhendler
Arie Zeev Raskin
Karel Sidon
Bent Lexner
Shmuel Kot
Gilles Bernheim
Yitshak Ehrenberg
Meir Rosenbaum
Chaim Yehuda
József Schweitzer
Robert (Avrohom Yehudoh)
Yousef Hamadani Cohen
Yaakov Pearlman
Shlomo Amar
Yona Metzger
Rafi Peretz
Shlomo Tawil
Avi Kozma
Michael Melchior
Zion Levy
Michael Schudrich
Menachem Hacohen
Adolf Shayevich
Berel Lazar
Aharon Gurevich
Isak Asiel
Mordechai Abergel
Baruch Myers
Warren Goldstein
Moshe Bendahan
Yosef Kantor
Ishak Haleva
Gershom Sizomu
Yaakov Dov Bleich
Alex Dukhovny
Azriel Haikin
Moshe Reuven Azman
Shai Froindlich
Isaac Cohen
Pynchas Brener
Aryeh Ralbag
Pinechas Toledano
Yitshak Ehrenberg
Mordechai Scheiner
Menachem Klein
Shraga Feivel Zimmerman
She'ar Yashuv Cohen
Dov Lior
Yitzchok Tuvia Weiss
Simon de Vries
Alfonso Arbib
Their testimony is worthless Alex.
The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ proves them wrong.
Jesus is the Son of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Mon Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Mon Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Aug 9 Kathwynn 11
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Aug 4 Emma 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••