Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 220303 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#169238 Mar 24, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..nice one!
I am still waiting for a proper response from the clueless ones on Matt 26:63!
Salaams and Goodnight.
Glad you liked that, bro.

You will find it interesting to know this from John 20:

"25 So the other disciples told him,“We have seen the Lord!” "

Note that the disciples did not say, "Hey, Thomas, we have seen the Lord, our God!”

"The Purpose of John’s Gospel

30 Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. 31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name."

You can see that John did not want Christians to believe that Jesus was God. He did not say that balderdash and rubbish in John 20:30-31

You can see from John's gospel, how the crooked Church has fooled Christians and has disabled their minds.

Ok, bro! Good night
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#169239 Mar 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews are a scattered people because of their unbelief in God Alex.

The Jews screwed up, and like a good Muslims you give the Jews creditability for their disobedience to God.
They were a scattered people because every nation of the distant past and the Church had screwed them up and never gave them a chance to remain in in their native land.

God did not scatter them.

The unbelief of Jews? What the hell are you saying?

It should be the unbelief of Christians, who have butchered God and have come up with an abomination and monstrosity known as the Triune God. On top of that they call a man their God.
What can be more Satanic than calling Jesus, God?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169240 Mar 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic again.
I wrote this:
"Actually, you must think hard and cry after reading the gospels and comparing them with the absurd and foolish doctrines and rotten teachings of the rotten Church.
The gospels teach you that Jesus was the servant sent by God. He never said he was God or God in flesh.
It is the Church teaches you the bull shit that Jesus was God, Son of God, God in flesh, God Incarnate, Messiah, etc., all rolled in one and you know well that under the scrutiny of your scripture, all this is not correct.
I know that Christianity is not true. So, I am relaxed and I have nothing to worry. I believe in one LORD Almighty Allah and I am safe.
All those, who came up with the Horse Shit that Jesus is God, etc., will be thrown in the lake of fire."
I know everything about Christianity and the Horse Shit piled upon by the Church and her fathers.
God was not Jesus' father, ignorant fool!
You need to learn to differentiate between the words Father and father. The Father was every body's Father but was nobody's father.
Jesus was the son of his mother only. He was not anybody's son and neither was he God's son.
I don't know how can you accept the bullshit that Jesus was the son of God. If Jesus had himself declared, "I am the son of God", only then you could say that. But the son of Mary never declared that publicly to anyone.
Believe me if Jesus had publicly said, "I am the son of God", he would have lost his head within a few minutes and would have become minced meat through stoning.
That Jesus is the Son of God, is a post-Jesus bullshit! Don't sell that here, snake oil salesman!
Because Jesus said He is the Son of God.
You keep posting to yourself like a dumb Muslim.
LMAO!

All you are doing is repeating your same old lies to yourself so you don't forget them.

And you are trying to impress your brother Muslims in showing YOU don't forget your lies.

Muslims are known liars and you want to prove it and you do it very well.

Muslims live and die fighting and murdering for and worshiping Muhammad as their god.

The scripture in the Quran is borrowed scripture from other religions.

So from what other religion are you posting your lies From?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169241 Mar 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews are a scattered people because of their unbelief in God Alex.
The Jews screwed up, and like a good Muslims you give the Jews creditability for their disobedience to God.
LMAO!
You are not to bright Alex
You talk with a fork tongue Alex, Muslims accuse the Jews of distorting the Scriptures, and then you say the Jews should be trusted because they rejected Jesus Christ.
Which is it Alex?
The Jews distorted their Scripture or they didn't?
Which is it Alex?
Yes I accuse the writers of having distorted scriptures, perhaps with a view to retaining exclusive access to G-d, to the exclusion of other tribes/races!

That has nothing to do with the purity of faith of JEWS concerning G-d.

JEWS did NOT deny Jesus pbuh because he claimed he was G-d. Jesus pbuh NEVER claimed he was G-d!

JEWS may have denied the man who claimed he was the Messiah for the JEWS - but they NEVER denied their G-d.

JEWS are scattered people chiefly because the morons who called themselves "Christians" chose to scatter them, persecute them, murder them almost wiping them off planet earth a CHRIST KILLERS.

The NT writers/ENORCERS were GAMBLING on the JEWS being TOTALLY WIPED off, so that their lies could be peddled to pagans without any challenge!

Allah/G-D has saved the JEWS to give testimony against the worshippers of FAKE mangod on a phallus.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169242 Mar 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
They were a scattered people because every nation of the distant past and the Church had screwed them up and never gave them a chance to remain in in their native land.
God did not scatter them.
The unbelief of Jews? What the hell are you saying?
It should be the unbelief of Christians, who have butchered God and have come up with an abomination and monstrosity known as the Triune God. On top of that they call a man their God.
What can be more Satanic than calling Jesus, God?
Absolutely, bro....I just posted my comments - very similar indeed!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169243 Mar 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you liked that, bro.
You will find it interesting to know this from John 20:
"25 So the other disciples told him,“We have seen the Lord!” "
Note that the disciples did not say, "Hey, Thomas, we have seen the Lord, our God!”
"The Purpose of John’s Gospel
30 Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. 31 But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name."
You can see that John did not want Christians to believe that Jesus was God. He did not say that balderdash and rubbish in John 20:30-31
You can see from John's gospel, how the crooked Church has fooled Christians and has disabled their minds.
Ok, bro! Good night
Yes and Amen to all that, bro. I also pointed out J20:31 in my recent post concerning "my lord and my god"!!
Their lies CANNOT stand the test of time.
The sooner we stop apologising for BJ, the better it is! lol..
Take care.
Salaams and Goodnight, bro.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169244 Mar 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Because Jesus said He is the Son of God.
You keep posting to yourself like a dumb Muslim.
LMAO!
All you are doing is repeating your same old lies to yourself so you don't forget them.
And you are trying to impress your brother Muslims in showing YOU don't forget your lies.
Muslims are known liars and you want to prove it and you do it very well.
Muslims live and die fighting and murdering for and worshiping Muhammad as their god.
The scripture in the Quran is borrowed scripture from other religions.
So from what other religion are you posting your lies From?
BJ is NOT G-d.
Jesus pbuh is NOT G-d.
You better find CLEAR & DIRECT claims from Jesus pbuh or from BJ claiming divinity....
Otherwise start worshipping GOD to avoid HELLFIRE.
BJ will NOT save you.
BJ could not save himself according to your books.
Mark despite insertions/corruptions, still stops at 16:8 and that must wake you up.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169245 Mar 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Jews are a scattered people because of their unbelief in God Alex.
The Jews screwed up, and like a good Muslims you give the Jews creditability for their disobedience to God.
LMAO!
You are not to bright Alex
You talk with a fork tongue Alex, Muslims accuse the Jews of distorting the Scriptures, and then you say the Jews should be trusted because they rejected Jesus Christ.
Which is it Alex?
The Jews distorted their Scripture or they didn't?
Which is it Alex?
Remember my claim a few moments ago?
"Allah/G-D has saved the JEWS to give testimony against the worshippers of FAKE mangod on a phallus"

Now can you see the connection between Matt 26:63 and these people??
Joel Kaplan
Yosef Chehebar
Shlomo Ben Hamu
Paul Chaim Eisenberg
Lord Sacks
Ephraim Mirvis
Abraham Levy
Shmuel Szteinhendler
Arie Zeev Raskin
Karel Sidon
Bent Lexner
Shmuel Kot
Gilles Bernheim
Yitshak Ehrenberg
Meir Rosenbaum
Chaim Yehuda
József Schweitzer
Robert (Avrohom Yehudoh)
Yousef Hamadani Cohen
Yaakov Pearlman
Shlomo Amar
Yona Metzger
Rafi Peretz
Shlomo Tawil
Avi Kozma
Michael Melchior
Zion Levy
Michael Schudrich
Menachem Hacohen
Adolf Shayevich
Berel Lazar
Aharon Gurevich
Isak Asiel
Mordechai Abergel
Baruch Myers
Warren Goldstein
Moshe Bendahan
Yosef Kantor
Ishak Haleva
Gershom Sizomu
Yaakov Dov Bleich
Alex Dukhovny
Azriel Haikin
Moshe Reuven Azman
Shai Froindlich
Isaac Cohen
Pynchas Brener
Aryeh Ralbag
Pinechas Toledano
Yitshak Ehrenberg
Mordechai Scheiner
Menachem Klein
Shraga Feivel Zimmerman
She'ar Yashuv Cohen
Dov Lior
Yitzchok Tuvia Weiss
Simon de Vries
Alfonso Arbib

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169246 Mar 24, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I accuse the writers of having distorted scriptures, perhaps with a view to retaining exclusive access to G-d, to the exclusion of other tribes/races!
That has nothing to do with the purity of faith of JEWS concerning G-d.
JEWS did NOT deny Jesus pbuh because he claimed he was G-d. Jesus pbuh NEVER claimed he was G-d!
JEWS may have denied the man who claimed he was the Messiah for the JEWS - but they NEVER denied their G-d.
JEWS are scattered people chiefly because the morons who called themselves "Christians" chose to scatter them, persecute them, murder them almost wiping them off planet earth a CHRIST KILLERS.
The NT writers/ENORCERS were GAMBLING on the JEWS being TOTALLY WIPED off, so that their lies could be peddled to pagans without any challenge!
Allah/G-D has saved the JEWS to give testimony against the worshippers of FAKE mangod on a phallus.
It gas every thing to do with faith in God.
For if the Scriptures are corrupted as you say Alex, the mind of the Jews is corrupted and their faith is based on corrupted scripture.
So their decisions are corrupted.

Your post Alex reflects the corrupted mind of Muslims and proves Muslims accept false teaching as truth.

Muslims are going to hell for teaching falsehoods as truth.
The scripture in the Quran is borrowed from other religions Alex, which proves that the Quran is not scripture from God, and cannot be relied on as being truthful.

Islam is the anti-Christ religion that re-bells against Gods truth in Gods Holy Bible.
Muhammad and Satan are partners in forming Muhammad's religion called Islam.
It's all there in the Quran.
Redneck Reb

United States

#169247 Mar 24, 2013
I can fly over Israel and SEE who received the Blessing and in the distance I can see who didn't... Blessed be Israel, = the receiver of the Blessing.....
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169248 Mar 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>It gas every thing to do with faith in God.
For if the Scriptures are corrupted as you say Alex, the mind of the Jews is corrupted and their faith is based on corrupted scripture.
So their decisions are corrupted.
Your post Alex reflects the corrupted mind of Muslims and proves Muslims accept false teaching as truth.
Muslims are going to hell for teaching falsehoods as truth.
The scripture in the Quran is borrowed from other religions Alex, which proves that the Quran is not scripture from God, and cannot be relied on as being truthful.
Islam is the anti-Christ religion that re-bells against Gods truth in Gods Holy Bible.
Muhammad and Satan are partners in forming Muhammad's religion called Islam.
It's all there in the Quran.
Please don't add salt pepper vinegar and other seasoning!lol..

I did not challenge their faith in G-d.
My challenge is to the writers who had attempted to limit privileged access to G-d in the hands of a select few.

That has nothing to do with the purity of faith of JEWS concerning G-d.

You on the other hand worship a naked man on a phallus without ANY DIRECT command from Jesus pbuh or even BJ!!
Now that is a HUGE sin.

JEWS are scattered people chiefly because the morons who called themselves "Christians" chose to scatter them, persecute them, murder them almost wiping them off planet earth a CHRIST KILLERS.
The NT writers/ENORCERS were GAMBLING on the JEWS being TOTALLY WIPED off, so that their lies could be peddled to pagans without any challenge!

Allah/G-D has saved the JEWS to give testimony against the worshippers of FAKE mangod on a phallus....Matt 26:63 is a good example of such testimony!

Your post reflects the corrupted mind of "christians" and proves "christians" accept false teaching as truth.
"Christians" are going to hell for teaching falsehoods as truth.
The scripture in the NT is borrowed from other religions and full of errors, which proves that NT is not scripture from God, and cannot be relied on as being truthful.
Islam is PRO G-d and couldn't give a rats ass about "anti-Christ"!!

If you are calling yourself "pro-christ", then let me be "anti-christ"!!!

BJ and Satan are partners in forming Paul's religion called "Christianity".
It's all there in the NT, spelling mistakes and all!!

We are still looking for something reliable in aramaic from 1st century AD!!
Keep looking..lol
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169249 Mar 24, 2013
Redneck Reb wrote:
I can fly over Israel and SEE who received the Blessing and in the distance I can see who didn't... Blessed be Israel,= the receiver of the Blessing.....
lol..
They spit on BJ the mangod who "died" for your sins!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169250 Mar 24, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

colonic irrigation is no different to an open sewer in his ex fascist and poverty stricken land!
Poverty stricken land?

Isn't Stefanno Colonna a wealthy businessman from Italy who exudes style, intelligence and verve?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169251 Mar 24, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't add salt pepper vinegar and other seasoning!lol..
I did not challenge their faith in G-d.
My challenge is to the writers who had attempted to limit privileged access to G-d in the hands of a select few.
That has nothing to do with the purity of faith of JEWS concerning G-d.
You on the other hand worship a naked man on a phallus without ANY DIRECT command from Jesus pbuh or even BJ!!
Now that is a HUGE sin.
JEWS are scattered people chiefly because the morons who called themselves "Christians" chose to scatter them, persecute them, murder them almost wiping them off planet earth a CHRIST KILLERS.
The NT writers/ENORCERS were GAMBLING on the JEWS being TOTALLY WIPED off, so that their lies could be peddled to pagans without any challenge!
Allah/G-D has saved the JEWS to give testimony against the worshippers of FAKE mangod on a phallus....Matt 26:63 is a good example of such testimony!
Your post reflects the corrupted mind of "christians" and proves "christians" accept false teaching as truth.
"Christians" are going to hell for teaching falsehoods as truth.
The scripture in the NT is borrowed from other religions and full of errors, which proves that NT is not scripture from God, and cannot be relied on as being truthful.
Islam is PRO G-d and couldn't give a rats ass about "anti-Christ"!!
If you are calling yourself "pro-christ", then let me be "anti-christ"!!!
BJ and Satan are partners in forming Paul's religion called "Christianity".
It's all there in the NT, spelling mistakes and all!!
We are still looking for something reliable in aramaic from 1st century AD!!
Keep looking..lol
Your post is a dead straw man Alex that cannot help you remove the fact that Islam is a Satanic driven religion.
That is the truth of the matter.
Islam is a culture of death.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169252 Mar 24, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember my claim a few moments ago?
"Allah/G-D has saved the JEWS to give testimony against the worshippers of FAKE mangod on a phallus"
Now can you see the connection between Matt 26:63 and these people??
Joel Kaplan
Yosef Chehebar
Shlomo Ben Hamu
Paul Chaim Eisenberg
Lord Sacks
Ephraim Mirvis
Abraham Levy
Shmuel Szteinhendler
Arie Zeev Raskin
Karel Sidon
Bent Lexner
Shmuel Kot
Gilles Bernheim
Yitshak Ehrenberg
Meir Rosenbaum
Chaim Yehuda
József Schweitzer
Robert (Avrohom Yehudoh)
Yousef Hamadani Cohen
Yaakov Pearlman
Shlomo Amar
Yona Metzger
Rafi Peretz
Shlomo Tawil
Avi Kozma
Michael Melchior
Zion Levy
Michael Schudrich
Menachem Hacohen
Adolf Shayevich
Berel Lazar
Aharon Gurevich
Isak Asiel
Mordechai Abergel
Baruch Myers
Warren Goldstein
Moshe Bendahan
Yosef Kantor
Ishak Haleva
Gershom Sizomu
Yaakov Dov Bleich
Alex Dukhovny
Azriel Haikin
Moshe Reuven Azman
Shai Froindlich
Isaac Cohen
Pynchas Brener
Aryeh Ralbag
Pinechas Toledano
Yitshak Ehrenberg
Mordechai Scheiner
Menachem Klein
Shraga Feivel Zimmerman
She'ar Yashuv Cohen
Dov Lior
Yitzchok Tuvia Weiss
Simon de Vries
Alfonso Arbib
Their testimony is worthless Alex.
The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ proves them wrong.
Jesus is the Son of God.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169253 Mar 24, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
BJ is NOT G-d.
Jesus pbuh is NOT G-d.
You better find CLEAR & DIRECT claims from Jesus pbuh or from BJ claiming divinity....
Otherwise start worshipping GOD to avoid HELLFIRE.
BJ will NOT save you.
BJ could not save himself according to your books.
Mark despite insertions/corruptions, still stops at 16:8 and that must wake you up.
All you are doing is repeating your same old lies.
The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ proves you wrong.
Jesus is the Son of God.

Laughing my ass off Alex at your desperation to try and convince Christians Jesus did not die on the cross.

Jesus Christ after His resurrection started the Christian religion Him self.
Jesus is the Son of God.

Muslims kill for the sake of worshiping Satan.
Muslims are the enemy of God.

Look at what's happening in the world, Muslims are going crazy killing non-Muslims.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169254 Mar 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Issac was also the son of flesh. Pappy Abraham made love to Mama Sarah. Issac was the product.
Mama Sarah was not a virgin.
Now, how does Jesus get connected to Issac? Jesus was not the product of any man. Right?
Why do you guys fit Jesus, where he does not belong?
Jesus was a descendent of Abraham through the BV Mary.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169255 Mar 24, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have NEVER seen any sacred scripture.
The Jews have already distanced themselves from your OT claiming it is full of mistranslation and misinterpretation.
You are in a unique position, having STOLEN the books of JEWS and having altered them...and having GOT CAUGHT lying.
The secret is this:
When your "holy" church came up with all the horsemanure....they NEVER expected the followers of Judaism to be around today!!!
They thought they would be wiped off by now.
Got bad news for the "holy" church:
The followers of Judaism are STILL here STRONG and COMPLETELY DENYING YOUR LIES.
Poor paul and his lying church.
The religious leaders of the Jews during Jesus' time did not recognize Jesus the Messiah when He came, so how can the Jews now claim any knowledge of what the Scriptures say about the Messiah. They got it wrong then and they still have it wrong now.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#169256 Mar 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is reported that after Thomas made that exclamatory statement, all the disciples shouted together, "Jesus is Our Lord and our God".
They made Jesus stand in front of them and all started worshipping him and prayed to him like people pray to God.
When Jesus saw that, he said, "What are you doing, you bloody clueless ignorant fools? Thomas did not believe that I was alive. He thought the other fools were bluffing. Before that idiot came, others had believed that it was me, the same Jesus! But no one had said to me,'My Lord, you are my God.'"
Did Paul and Peter ever teach and preach "Jesus is our Lord and God"? Answer this!
Of course St Peter and St Paul taught Jesus was our Lord and our God. It came to us through Sacred Tradition.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169257 Mar 24, 2013
Sand storm in Israel.
Obama's farewell cancelled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News the Beheading Sura: Robert Spencer's Blogging t... May 23 Dragnet52 5
Covertly clearing negative energy from the office (Sep '07) May 21 Debra 49
News No, American Christianity is not dead May 19 New Perspective 1
News POLL: Americans Turning Away from Religion May 15 Bible boy 1
News Carl Sagan as prophet of neo-Pagan Atheism May 12 geezerjock 1
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) May 11 garnetten 502
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) May 8 Over and Done 27
More from around the web