Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
158,901 - 158,920 of 200,151 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Fred the Plummer

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Hi Y'all!!!
This is a great time to let you know that our next woman in the white house, our POINT LADY OF TH SWORD OF GOD, the beloved Bachman has proven once and for all that the earth is 6, 428 years old and that there are only 623,496 people on the planet and that these people are drugged and moved here and there so that when you go there it looks like a lot of people are there who have hnagovers and want money from you in gobble-de-gook languages and this is only because they are too befuddled to speak and tired from being moved around and that is why you always have a stomach upset when you visit these lands and everybody there is dirty and smells bad and dont make sense and holler a lot because they are always on the move to keep this hoax going and that GOD, the true GOD of the GOSPELS is NOT a bank wher you can run when you need stuff and get refused because you dont have credit but you really need the money prayers answered but just dont get it. Now god wants all medicare to stop and god wants all retirement payouts to stop and god wants all wellfare to stop and god wants all unions to stop and for you to stop bothering the upper classes and demanding they do stuff they dont want to do and that is that and so there.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>So you are the anti-Christ that has come to destroy Jesus Christ.
rabbee: no i do not, live in idaho. and if you even suspect anyone as the anti-christ, then they certainly aren't.

about the only way, to know for sure. is to ask the grandmother of you all, who's the guy who tricked her again. also known as the more subtle, than any other beast of the fields.

it's a lot harder, to detect the alleged anti-christ. while you are one of his followers, and are expected to not know who he is.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

best way to describe the anti-christ is, the invisible man/critter. he is just too normal, to be that easily detected. because he is the world, all normally today.

i guess this is why, you all talk too much like him. and you can't spot this, because your all too normally like him.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Qur'aan, God created humans to worship God.
What does your Bible say on this question. Zilsch!
Quran 51:56
"And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me."

This God, after created all the things, needed the exigency to create people and jinns to tell him, everyday, how great and powerful he is and having people fear him. You worship a anthropopatic god with human feelings and weakness. It's almost equal to worship a man god, thing that you hate, with the only difference your god has not meat and bones.

The above quranic verses clearly says that Allah created man and jinn to worship him, but we know that the most of men don't worship him, and the jinns are rebels against him. It's like a man who build a car to move from spot a to spot b but the car doesn't move.

This shows how "powerful" your god is.

Now I understand why you're Muslim, being unable to figure out all the flaws in your holy book is more than comprehensible.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee is not anti-Christ.
It was the Father, who was the real Anti-Christ. Had him killed for no valid reason.
rabbee: hey The-Our death was necessary, otherwise me and your grandmother of all, could not return. and The G-D of This Same Story again, is not a liar. since all you nobodies, here in the same physical story again are all the liars.

it is the only way, to resurrect all the dead. is if you all are actually, physically born again here in The-Torah again. and without me and your grandmother, you have no way to be precisely resurrect in the flesh again.

and all of you, helping the anti-christ fight against it. is only making it more difficult, than it ever really needs to be. and if G-D should decide to finally, give me with another mate. well sorry about that, but all you ovlivionites not here in The-Torah asked for it.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

oblivionites
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
This God, after created all the things, needed the exigency to create people and jinns to tell him, everyday, how great and powerful he is and having people fear him. You worship a anthropopatic god with human feelings and weakness. It's almost equal to worship a man god, thing that you hate, with the only difference your god has not meat and bones.
The above quranic verses clearly says that Allah created man and jinn to worship him, but we know that the most of men don't worship him, and the jinns are rebels against him. It's like a man who build a car to move from spot a to spot b but the car doesn't move.
Now I understand why you're Muslim, being unable to figure out all the flaws in your holy book is more than comprehensible.
rabbee: the job descriptions, for hasatan, baal-hamolech, and halooseefer, are so precisely defined by G-D. that it is impossible to even imagine, they are not an instrument of G-D. to reward those, who hate G-D here in The-Torah Happening. but of course i could do without, their negative rewards, that only appear as positive.

kind of hard to understand the truth, when your job is dependent on your not understanding the truth.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
DEAR LOVING "CHRISTIAN......
GOSPEL "according to" Luke Chapter 23:
A) NIV:
28Jesus turned and said to them,“Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me; weep for yourselves and for your children. 29For the time will come when you will say,‘Blessed are the childless women, the wombs that never bore (note carefully!!) and the breasts that never nursed!’ 30Then “&#8239;‘they will say to the mountains,“Fall on us!”and to the hills,“Cover us!”
B) NLT
28But Jesus turned and said to them,“Daughters of Jerusalem, don’t weep for me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. 29For the days are coming when they will say,‘Fortunate indeed are the women who are childless (note CAREFULLY!), the wombs that have not borne a child and the breasts that have never nursed.’ 30People will beg the mountains,‘Fall on us,’ and plead with the hills,‘Bury us.’
C) ESV
28But turning to them Jesus said,“Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. 29For behold, the days are coming when they will say,‘Blessed are the barren and the wombs that never bore (note carefully!) and the breasts that never nursed!’ 30Then they will begin to say to the mountains,‘Fall on us,’ and to the hills,‘Cover us.’
D) KJV
28But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children. 29For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed [are] the barren, and the wombs that never bare (Note carefully!!), and the paps which never gave suck. 30Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.
QUESTION to loving "Christians":
Why do you think the above run contrary to the idea..
"god in the form of his mangod son, died willingly lovingly & unconditionally for the sins of all mankind including gentiles" AND smashes that idea into a zillion worthless pieces of fool's gold?
Thank you.
Jesus was telling the women not to weep for Him because He was doing the will of the Father, but rather weep for themselves and their children who will suffer much from those who do not recognize Him as Lord and God of all Humankind. Many people are now suffering in the world because of muslims not recognizing Jesus as their Lord and God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the job descriptions, for hasatan, baal-hamolech, and halooseefer, are so precisely defined by G-D. that it is impossible to even imagine, they are not an instrument of G-D. to reward those, who hate G-D here in The-Torah Happening. but of course i could do without, their negative rewards, that only appear as positive.
kind of hard to understand the truth, when your job is dependent on your not understanding the truth.
Is it normal that a god created humans and demons to be worshiped by them? Why?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear rabbee..how are you.
Give me clear information on how to spot you and the woman in second coming.
I do believe THE G-D who created the universe and Adam and I know Adam remembered all names.
My G-D is no less TRUTH than yours.
I need some clear definitions.
I asked you for your own special version of Thetorah to be published.
Still waiting.
I refuse to call you are liar or your G-d a liar.
rabbee: i am not authorized, to be as a Torah-Sofet. you need to contact, an Authorized Torah-Sofet for info about Them duplicating a Torah-Scroll. you can't get a genuine Torah Scroll, from any publisher. you can only copyright, something that has lies. The-Truth of G-D, is not copyrightable.

and if your g-d/s, were the same G-D as TheG-D of me. you would already, of known this.

i have told you before, until the day of rest for G-D. my only function, is advice and counsel only. i am not authorized, to physically intervene in any of your choices.

now i have already given you, with advise and counsel in regards about obtaining The-Torah Scroll. and if you choose to reject, my advice and counsel from G-D. then that is, your problem not mine.

i have a job assignment, precisely from G-D Proper. and yes i would rather be giving, a warm, giggly and fuzzy message. rather than the doomsday message, that you all and yo mama of all again made necessary. because the whole world, chose to side with THEIR enemies thrice again.

and it is sooo totally pathetic, for no one in this world. to be able to figure out, what story we are all actually here in. from The G-D of only and always The-Torah.

or that without adam and your specific grandmother of all, there is no such thing as the resurrection of the dead. in the world that has, already been all physically resurrected twice. so you are all, precisely the very same people physically again, as twice before. even if your mental dexterity, is not all there. so that none of you, even get to determine, who is or who is not born again. the exact same people again, making all the exact same not here in The-Torah, stupid mental mistakes.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
God does not NEED worship.
Do you understand that skeptic?
Consider "The car needs servicing".........
If the car is not serviced it won't run properly.
As the owner....
I can always ditch the old and buy a new car.
Do you understand that now skeptic?
Do you get any sleep these days in between your cut/paste odyssey?
bmz said:'According to Qur'aan, God created humans to worship God.'

By God it guess he means allah, he makes this mistake often. Anyhow, why did allah make people to worhship him? You are right however, since allah is like a broken car that does nothing for you ditch him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people are now suffering in the world because of muslims not recognizing Jesus as their Lord and God.
Those victims of Muslims are suffering because of the violent, irrational and terroristic view Islam has. It has nothing to do with believe in Yeshua as lord or god. There are places in the world where people don't believe in your Nazarene and they are conducting a very peaciful existence. But also there are places where Christians and Muslims live side by side from centuries and no Christian has ever complained against Muslims.

Stop making silly comment.

Ironic enough is that after seeing the discussions between Christians and Muslims, about their religions it's evident you guys are two faces of the same coin, with the only difference that Islam is a violent religion where any terrorist or extremist find a good reason to kill or hurt kafirs, though there are also peaceful Muslims.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
For what purpose did God create the world?
In general, Scripture teaches us that God created the world and all that is in it for His own glory and because He desired to share His life with others.
The creation of all these things demonstrates His glory, His love, grace, mercy, wisdom, power, goodness, etc. Compare Psalm 19:1f; 8:1; 50:6; 89:5. Usually, people want to then know, why did God allow sin?
As a summary of some of the issues, the Bible teaches us God created both the angels and man with volition, or the freedom of choice. He created both as holy and without sin that they might not only serve Him as the Creator, but bring Him glory.
In particular, man, being created in God’s image (Gen. 1:26f), was created to have fellowship with God through the exercise of that image. Man was created to glorify God through the exercise of his personality—mind, heart, and will.
With his mind he was to know God, with his heart he was to love God, and with his will, in response to his understanding and love of God, he was to choose for God in obedience.
But God did not create robots. That would have brought very little glory to God. Because His creatures were not robots, there was the risk of a negative choice. But God, by His sovereign will, purpose, and foreknowledge, determined to allow this, indeed, He ordained it by His own eternal wisdom without Himself being the cause.
Many struggle with this, but in the process of all that has occurred, God’s glory is supremely revealed in all His Holy attributes—His holiness, righteousness, justice, mercy, grace, and love, veracity, truth, etc. God did not cause the creature to sin.
If the creature was to really have the freedom to know, love, and choose for God and respond in worship and obedience as a free and independent agent, he had to have true freedom of choice.
Thus, compare the temptation of Eve by the devil. He attacked her knowledge and understanding of God to get her to doubt God’s love, etc. The race fell because of Adam and Eve’s negative response to the grace of God.
But in the process, God’s character and glory is revealed in a more total or complete way.
So, through the cross, man’s sin, like diamonds reflecting the light against the backdrop of black velvet, reflects God’s love, mercy, grace, holiness and justice in infinite ways.
Finally, the Bible clearly shows us that God has perfectly provided for us so that we can be reconciled to Him, walk with Him and even overcome sin’s power through the finished work of Christ on the cross and the many blessing we have in Him.
In this regard, there are three aspects or phases to the salvation God offers us in Christ—the past—by faith in Christ, we are saved from the penalty of sin; the present—we are being delivered from the power of sin (if we will walk by faith and in fellowship in Him); and the future—saved once and for all from the presence of sin with the return of Christ.
So we can’t blame God. He has made more than sufficient provision for us and our sin problem even to the point of giving us His Son.
The poor young man was not shown and love and mercy. Do you think you will be show any by the God, who sinned?

Christ the Perfect Sin created by your God. LMAO!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
By God it guess he means allah, he makes this mistake often. Anyhow, why did allah make people to worhship him? You are right however, since allah is like a broken car that does nothing for you ditch him.
God is not really a name. The word is pagan in nature. Not everyone believes in the Christian God.

When I use the word God, I use it for Allah, the LORD Almighty of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad.

I try to add the word Christian to God to talk about the Christian God, who is neither the God of the Jews nor the God of Muslims.

The Christian God is like three pieces of a broken tile. You can easily ditch the three pieces.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it normal that a god created humans and demons to be worshiped by them? Why?
rabbee: there is - what is supposed to be normal, and what is now normalized. there is normally with G-D, and normally against G-D. there is no, grey area here.

did G-D intend for humans, to be involved in normalized demonic worship? well the answer, to that is no. G-D gave us with a brain, that we are supposed to truly use with THEM.

and unfortunately people tend to believe, others alleged as people. with little or no, actual investigation. so you might say, people get conditioned to be mentally lazy. being indoctrinated to not question their teachers.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Have three bananas, Doc!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The poor young man was not shown and love and mercy. Do you think you will be show any by the God, who sinned?
Christ the Perfect Sin created by your God. LMAO!
When you die you will find out that Muhammad lied to you and you will be in hell with Muhammad.
I am laughing at Muslims because they are Muhammad's dumb bell's.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was telling the women not to weep for Him because He was doing the will of the Father, but rather weep for themselves and their children who will suffer much from those who do not recognize Him as Lord and God of all Humankind. Many people are now suffering in the world because of muslims not recognizing Jesus as their Lord and God.
Try again.....

DEAR LOVING "CHRISTIAN......
GOSPEL "according to" Luke Chapter 23:
A) NIV:
28Jesus turned and said to them,“Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me; weep for yourselves and for your children. 29For the time will come when you will say,‘Blessed are the childless women, the wombs that never bore (note carefully!!) and the breasts that never nursed!’ 30Then “&#8239;‘they will say to the mountains,“Fall on us!”and to the hills,“Cover us!”
B) NLT
28But Jesus turned and said to them,“Daughters of Jerusalem, don’t weep for me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. 29For the days are coming when they will say,‘Fortunate indeed are the women who are childless (note CAREFULLY!), the wombs that have not borne a child and the breasts that have never nursed.’ 30People will beg the mountains,‘Fall on us,’ and plead with the hills,‘Bury us.’
C) ESV
28But turning to them Jesus said,“Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. 29For behold, the days are coming when they will say,‘Blessed are the barren and the wombs that never bore (note carefully!) and the breasts that never nursed!’ 30Then they will begin to say to the mountains,‘Fall on us,’ and to the hills,‘Cover us.’
D) KJV
28But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children. 29For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed [are] the barren, and the wombs that never bare (Note carefully!!), and the paps which never gave suck. 30Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.
QUESTION to loving "Christians":
Why do you think the above run contrary to the idea..
"god in the form of his mangod son, died willingly lovingly & unconditionally for the sins of all mankind including gentiles" AND smashes that idea into a zillion worthless pieces of fool's gold?
Thank you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand that skeptic?
As the owner....
Do you understand that now skeptic?
Do you get any sleep these days in between your cut/paste odyssey?
You give glory to your self instead to God.
Your brain is malfunctioning.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorance is monumental...
Try to understand my statement below and the statement "God created humans to worship God"....there are no inconsistencies.

Do you understand that paul?
As the owner....
Do you understand that now paul?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pagan/Wiccan Forum right now

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Coming Christian Revolt 3 hr Wondering 286
dead animals in 2's 6 hr Sarah 1
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Thu reldeenk 8
Monday Night Murder Mystery: Cursed in the Act:... Jul 28 Jumper The wise 1
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Jul 22 selatla 105
Pagan ritual bid to find Brighton and Hove lott... (Nov '13) Jul 20 abukar 3
Pagan High Priest Claims Discrimination by City... Jul 16 Travis Frey 28
•••
•••