Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
158,881 - 158,900 of 201,321 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169132 Mar 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Then why are you still shackled in the grasp of Satan?
Why is your message a message of doom and gloom.
Why do you suppress the god news of Jesus Christ that sets a man free from the shackles of Satan?
rabbee: well conjecture on your part, is not a fact on G-D'S part.

and the message is doom, because you all are. though i rather give a better message. you all made that, impossible to give. and you have no idea, to whom you are speaking, more or less who you are really talking about.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#169133 Mar 23, 2013
JOEL wrote:
DEAR SHAMMA,
Do you think BMZ (Singapore) is a crypto-Jew or a Zionist shill who's out here to stir up trouble among the Christians, Jews and Muslims?

How do you rate BMZ as a human being?
lol!

Has Shamma answered your questions?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169134 Mar 23, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well conjecture on your part, is not a fact on G-D'S part.
and the message is doom, because you all are. though i rather give a better message. you all made that, impossible to give. and you have no idea, to whom you are speaking, more or less who you are really talking about.
So you are the anti-Christ that has come to destroy Jesus Christ.

Location hidden

#169135 Mar 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Has Shamma answered your questions?
You haven't answered this question yet.
The question is "What reason would God have to create the world and mankind"?

God does not need the world and mankind.
So why did God create the world and mankind?

You claim the Quran is Gods word, so the answer should be in the Quran.
Can from the Quran you answer that Question?
bmz

Singapore

#169136 Mar 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't answered this question yet.
The question is "What reason would God have to create the world and mankind"?
God does not need the world and mankind.
So why did God create the world and mankind?
You claim the Quran is Gods word, so the answer should be in the Quran.
Can from the Quran you answer that Question?
I have already done that. Scroll back and find it. Your problem is that neither you answer any question nor do you read an answer.

I have already told you that the Bible has not answered that question, Qur'aan has.

According to Qur'aan, God created humans to worship God.

What does your Bible say on this question. Zilsch!
bmz

Singapore

#169137 Mar 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>So you are the anti-Christ that has come to destroy Jesus Christ.
Rabbee is not anti-Christ.

It was the Father, who was the real Anti-Christ. Had him killed for no valid reason.

Location hidden

#169138 Mar 24, 2013

Location hidden

#169139 Mar 24, 2013
Obama's speech in Israel:

Location hidden

#169140 Mar 24, 2013
Clashes as Obama visits Israel:

Location hidden

#169141 Mar 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already done that. Scroll back and find it. Your problem is that neither you answer any question nor do you read an answer.
I have already told you that the Bible has not answered that question, Qur'aan has.
Why does God need worship?

Location hidden

#169142 Mar 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
For what purpose did God create the world?

In general, Scripture teaches us that God created the world and all that is in it for His own glory and because He desired to share His life with others.

The creation of all these things demonstrates His glory, His love, grace, mercy, wisdom, power, goodness, etc. Compare Psalm 19:1f; 8:1; 50:6; 89:5. Usually, people want to then know, why did God allow sin?

As a summary of some of the issues, the Bible teaches us God created both the angels and man with volition, or the freedom of choice. He created both as holy and without sin that they might not only serve Him as the Creator, but bring Him glory.

In particular, man, being created in God’s image (Gen. 1:26f), was created to have fellowship with God through the exercise of that image. Man was created to glorify God through the exercise of his personality—mind, heart, and will.

With his mind he was to know God, with his heart he was to love God, and with his will, in response to his understanding and love of God, he was to choose for God in obedience.

But God did not create robots. That would have brought very little glory to God. Because His creatures were not robots, there was the risk of a negative choice. But God, by His sovereign will, purpose, and foreknowledge, determined to allow this, indeed, He ordained it by His own eternal wisdom without Himself being the cause.

Many struggle with this, but in the process of all that has occurred, God’s glory is supremely revealed in all His Holy attributes—His holiness, righteousness, justice, mercy, grace, and love, veracity, truth, etc. God did not cause the creature to sin.

If the creature was to really have the freedom to know, love, and choose for God and respond in worship and obedience as a free and independent agent, he had to have true freedom of choice.

Thus, compare the temptation of Eve by the devil. He attacked her knowledge and understanding of God to get her to doubt God’s love, etc. The race fell because of Adam and Eve’s negative response to the grace of God.
But in the process, God’s character and glory is revealed in a more total or complete way.

So, through the cross, man’s sin, like diamonds reflecting the light against the backdrop of black velvet, reflects God’s love, mercy, grace, holiness and justice in infinite ways.

Finally, the Bible clearly shows us that God has perfectly provided for us so that we can be reconciled to Him, walk with Him and even overcome sin’s power through the finished work of Christ on the cross and the many blessing we have in Him.

In this regard, there are three aspects or phases to the salvation God offers us in Christ—the past—by faith in Christ, we are saved from the penalty of sin; the present—we are being delivered from the power of sin (if we will walk by faith and in fellowship in Him); and the future—saved once and for all from the presence of sin with the return of Christ.

So we can’t blame God. He has made more than sufficient provision for us and our sin problem even to the point of giving us His Son.
Lucius Malfoy

Hurricane, WV

#169143 Mar 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree, I HATE all Christians.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-en1IJuL0m0o/UH12rHv...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169144 Mar 24, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh heck, you don't even really know how to spot me and the woman in this second coming. because you never really, believed TheG-D WHO only gives this story. because your g-d is, the liar in your own mind.
Dear rabbee..how are you.
Give me clear information on how to spot you and the woman in second coming.
I do believe THE G-D who created the universe and Adam and I know Adam remembered all names.
My G-D is no less TRUTH than yours.
I need some clear definitions.
I asked you for your own special version of Thetorah to be published.
Still waiting.
I refuse to call you are liar or your G-d a liar.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169145 Mar 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Why does God need worship?
God does not NEED worship.
Do you understand that skeptic?

Consider "The car needs servicing".........
If the car is not serviced it won't run properly.
As the owner....
I can always ditch the old and buy a new car.
Do you understand that now skeptic?

Do you get any sleep these days in between your cut/paste odyssey?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169146 Mar 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Clashes as Obama visits Israel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =An3fNk2qfpwXX
DEAR LOVING "CHRISTIAN......

GOSPEL "according to" Luke Chapter 23:

A) NIV:
28Jesus turned and said to them,“Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me; weep for yourselves and for your children. 29For the time will come when you will say,‘Blessed are the childless women, the wombs that never bore (note carefully!!) and the breasts that never nursed!’ 30Then “&#8239;‘they will say to the mountains,“Fall on us!”and to the hills,“Cover us!”

B) NLT
28But Jesus turned and said to them,“Daughters of Jerusalem, don’t weep for me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. 29For the days are coming when they will say,‘Fortunate indeed are the women who are childless (note CAREFULLY!), the wombs that have not borne a child and the breasts that have never nursed.’ 30People will beg the mountains,‘Fall on us,’ and plead with the hills,‘Bury us.’

C) ESV
28But turning to them Jesus said,“Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. 29For behold, the days are coming when they will say,‘Blessed are the barren and the wombs that never bore (note carefully!) and the breasts that never nursed!’ 30Then they will begin to say to the mountains,‘Fall on us,’ and to the hills,‘Cover us.’

D) KJV
28But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children. 29For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed [are] the barren, and the wombs that never bare (Note carefully!!), and the paps which never gave suck. 30Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.

QUESTION to loving "Christians":
Why do you think the above run contrary to the idea..
"god in the form of his mangod son, died willingly lovingly & unconditionally for the sins of all mankind including gentiles" AND smashes that idea into a zillion worthless pieces of fool's gold?

Thank you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169147 Mar 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Why does God need worship?
Regarding Matthew 26:63...

" ..that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ,(COMMA), the son of god", do you not think that the ignorant writers made a FUNDAMENTAL ERROR which helps destroy your claims about BJ’s divinity?

Can you spot it??
Fred the Plummer

Sonoma, CA

#169148 Mar 24, 2013
Hi Y'all!!!
This is a great time to let you know that our next woman in the white house, our POINT LADY OF TH SWORD OF GOD, the beloved Bachman has proven once and for all that the earth is 6, 428 years old and that there are only 623,496 people on the planet and that these people are drugged and moved here and there so that when you go there it looks like a lot of people are there who have hnagovers and want money from you in gobble-de-gook languages and this is only because they are too befuddled to speak and tired from being moved around and that is why you always have a stomach upset when you visit these lands and everybody there is dirty and smells bad and dont make sense and holler a lot because they are always on the move to keep this hoax going and that GOD, the true GOD of the GOSPELS is NOT a bank wher you can run when you need stuff and get refused because you dont have credit but you really need the money prayers answered but just dont get it. Now god wants all medicare to stop and god wants all retirement payouts to stop and god wants all wellfare to stop and god wants all unions to stop and for you to stop bothering the upper classes and demanding they do stuff they dont want to do and that is that and so there.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169149 Mar 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>So you are the anti-Christ that has come to destroy Jesus Christ.
rabbee: no i do not, live in idaho. and if you even suspect anyone as the anti-christ, then they certainly aren't.

about the only way, to know for sure. is to ask the grandmother of you all, who's the guy who tricked her again. also known as the more subtle, than any other beast of the fields.

it's a lot harder, to detect the alleged anti-christ. while you are one of his followers, and are expected to not know who he is.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169150 Mar 24, 2013
best way to describe the anti-christ is, the invisible man/critter. he is just too normal, to be that easily detected. because he is the world, all normally today.

i guess this is why, you all talk too much like him. and you can't spot this, because your all too normally like him.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#169151 Mar 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Quran 51:56
"And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me."

This God, after created all the things, needed the exigency to create people and jinns to tell him, everyday, how great and powerful he is and having people fear him. You worship a anthropopatic god with human feelings and weakness. It's almost equal to worship a man god, thing that you hate, with the only difference your god has not meat and bones.

The above quranic verses clearly says that Allah created man and jinn to worship him, but we know that the most of men don't worship him, and the jinns are rebels against him. It's like a man who build a car to move from spot a to spot b but the car doesn't move.

This shows how "powerful" your god is.

Now I understand why you're Muslim, being unable to figure out all the flaws in your holy book is more than comprehensible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Aug 9 Kathwynn 11
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Aug 4 Emma 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••