Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 247613 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#169089 Mar 23, 2013
The Quran verfies that Christians are the true believers.
Quran Surah 19:33

Location hidden

#169090 Mar 23, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't want "support" from stinking Islam you animal.
Parasitism is a muztard characteristic, not a Christian one.
You squirm like a fish on a hook bmz.
You lie and squirm.
LOL.
Muslims are toast by their own Quran.
Surah 19:33
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169091 Mar 23, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!
I CAN tell you about the koran.
LOL.
When Allah said, "'Isa, I will take you back and raise you up to Me and purify you of those who are disbelievers. And I will place the people who follow you above those who are disbelievers until the Day of Rising. Then you will all return to Me, and I will judge between you regarding the things about which you differed.(The Holy Qur'an, Chapter 3, Verse 55)
Dear caring kind and polite "Christian".
Why don't you give us some "love" verses from BJ by sticking to the synoptic gospels for now.

About your Matt 26:63..." ..thou tell us whether thou be the Christ,(COMMA), the son of god", do you not think that the ignorant writers made a FUNDAMENTAL ERROR which helps flush your claims down a toilet?

Can you spot it??

As a Christian priest I spotted it..as loving "Christian sheep" can you spot it?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169092 Mar 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are toast by their own Quran.
Surah 19:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ELrj2Fk62vIXX
Toast is tasty with marmalade...
but not nice with your unending supply of bullcrap...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#169093 Mar 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is where Christianity tries to get support from Islam and Qur'aan for her silly, absurd and unsubstantiated claim that Jesus was bodily lifted up into heavens.
The verse does not say that he was lifted alive and bodily into heavens. The verse talks about the Day of Judgement, when all, including the dead Jesus, will return to Allah.
Now read Surah Maryam 19:33
"Hence, peace was upon me on the day when I was born, and [will be upon me] on the day of my death, and on the day when I shall be raised to life [again]!"
That 'raised to life' in Qur'aan means the Day of Resurrection of all.
Very true and sums up how Allah sees al creation...
Yep...Jesus pbuh, was just another human being.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169094 Mar 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!
Don't use the Islamic Card for that nonsense. The man is dead, dust and bones.
You cannot discuss Qur'aan with me, Incompetent Fool!
rabbee: well i believe my alleged still being dead, is highly over dramatized in this second coming. G-D just kind of slipped in like a thief, while the whole world was not really paying attention. in this world, where none of you really are. always at the same time and place, but you never see or expect it coming.

and playing the jesus card, is worthless. since that has never been one of Adam's or adam's names. and there ain't no story of jesus and eve, cause it's always adam and whoever your grandmother chaooah is.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169095 Mar 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is where Christianity tries to get support from Islam and Qur'aan for her silly, absurd and unsubstantiated claim that Jesus was bodily lifted up into heavens.
The verse does not say that he was lifted alive and bodily into heavens. The verse talks about the Day of Judgement, when all, including the dead Jesus, will return to Allah.
Now read Surah Maryam 19:33
"Hence, peace was upon me on the day when I was born, and [will be upon me] on the day of my death, and on the day when I shall be raised to life [again]!"
That 'raised to life' in Qur'aan means the Day of Resurrection of all.
rabbee: well if that were true, then what in the hell am i doing here again? i think you are misinterpreting, something there. cause you are so totally, thinking of something else.

silly fools always errantly thinking, G-D never gives this story with Adam to adam and his mate. cause you all are convinced, that G-D has always lied about giving this same old story again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169096 Mar 23, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear caring kind and polite "Christian".
Why don't you give us some "love" verses from BJ by sticking to the synoptic gospels for now.
About your Matt 26:63..." ..thou tell us whether thou be the Christ,(COMMA), the son of god", do you not think that the ignorant writers made a FUNDAMENTAL ERROR which helps flush your claims down a toilet?
Can you spot it??
As a Christian priest I spotted it..as loving "Christian sheep" can you spot it?
rabbee: oh heck, you don't even really know how to spot me and the woman in this second coming. because you never really, believed TheG-D WHO only gives this story. because your g-d is, the liar in your own mind.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#169097 Mar 23, 2013
muhammed can't be true, because nobody even tried to alter his name. and all the liars, want to keep it that way.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#169098 Mar 23, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Shamma, please curb pouring out the anti-Muslim vitriol for sometime....give your gnarled fingers a break or go check on your sons who were sodomized when they were kids.
lol!

Thanks for the timely precious advice, Joel.

bmz

Singapore

#169099 Mar 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Correct interpretation of Surah 19:33
Read it,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ELrj2Fk62vIXX
Great!

So, ditch the Church, ditch the Bible and go to the nearest Islamic centre and declare Shahadah.

bmz

Singapore

#169100 Mar 23, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't want "support" from stinking Islam you animal.
Parasitism is a muztard characteristic, not a Christian one.
You squirm like a fish on a hook bmz.
You lie and squirm.
LOL.
So, why did you try to get support from Qur'aan regarding the absurd claim that Jesus was lifted up bodily into heaven?

It is Christianity and her Church that hook on to the Jewish Holy Scriptures like a parasite and a leech. You cannot deny this fact!

Fortunately the Jews were smart and never let the pagan Church touch their Scrolls. And the founding fathers of the Church stuck like a leech to the poor and unauthorized translation known as the Septuagint, written in a non-scriptural language Greek.

bmz

Singapore

#169101 Mar 23, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
muhammed can't be true, because nobody even tried to alter his name. and all the liars, want to keep it that way.
But the subtle beasts of the dry and barren fields, eating sand in the desert, did change Yahshuah to Yehoshuah, Yeshua, Yeshu, Iesous, Jhesus and ended up with Jesus and yet they always remained liars. Right, Rabbee?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169102 Mar 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe's moral values are derived from his self desires.
Yes, Hugh is a big time pervert and a rotten human being who thinks he's a divine instrument on earth.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169103 Mar 23, 2013
DEAR SHAMMA,

Do you think BMZ (Singapore) is a crypto-Jew or a Zionist shill who's out here to stir up trouble among the Christians, Jews and Muslims?

How do you rate BMZ as a human being?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169104 Mar 23, 2013
DEAR SHAMMA,

Don't you think that the mad hatter Alex works as a lowly waiter or as a toilet cleaner in some London flop house?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169105 Mar 23, 2013
The name MUHAMMAD is derived from the Sanskrit word MAHAMADAY - noble or proud.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169106 Mar 23, 2013
The names El and Allaha are derived from the Sanskrit word Allah found in the Atharva Veda and Durga chants.

Location hidden

#169107 Mar 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Great!
So, ditch the Church, ditch the Bible and go to the nearest Islamic centre and declare Shahadah.
See, you are suppose to listen to me, and let me teach you the Gospels.
Jesus Christ is Lord of Lord's, King of King's. The Son of God.
Amen.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#169108 Mar 23, 2013
Kaaba is a Sanskrit-Dravidian word meaning Shiva Temple, while Kaabaali, in the same Sanskrit-Dravidian languages is a synonym for Shiva.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 2 hr Patrick 4,259
Interesting Satanic site Tue Believer 3
Beltane Celebrations in Wv, Ky, or Oh (Feb '09) Apr 25 Donna 22
News The Return of the Invisible World Apr 24 Amberhawk 1
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Apr 23 Seo1 12
Sex and sexuality in paganism (Aug '07) Apr 16 proudpaganwitch 14
Strange smell lingering Apr 7 Celeste 1
More from around the web