Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 205,665

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
John

Brisbane, Australia

#168912 Mar 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear John...No need for dozens of passages...
Please provide ONLY the DIRECT quotes from Jesus that amount to ZERO, but you may know better?!!!!!
Does that tell you ANYTHING at all?
Is it possible that NT refers to YOU as (the one who refuses to believe because you are) blind deaf and dumb?
Oh dear oh dear....
Dear retarded fuckwit muztard...you are sooooo stupid I'll do one at random for just for mockery.
John 11:4
When he heard this, Jesus said,“This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God’s glory so that God’s Son may be glorified through it.”
Please put your mutilated wife out of her misery with a big stone before you go to bed.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#168913 Mar 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
***Surely this is very embarrassing for the poor blighters.
*** To be "Christians" they HAVE to IGNORE Jesus the man of God, completely and look to a bunch of pedos to dish out a dodgy set of "doctrines" alluding to a non existent "divine" mangod!
*** A very sad state of affairs!
*** No proof of divinity...no proof of "rising" in Mark the oldest "known" Gospel that ends in 16:8....
*** Their misplaced faith is evaporating like that non existent "holy" spirit in a bottle!!!
rabbee: your all to complicated, to be the simple truth. but the devil sure does, like to complicate everything.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168914 Mar 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I am laughing at you for being an ignorant fool.
Jesus openly professed it in the NT Bible and you are blind deaf and dumb.
....Ha, ha, ha, you are blind deaf and dumb.
The Jews understood that Jesus was telling them that He was God, and the Jews didn't believe Jesus and threw stones at Jesus and wanted to kill Jesus for what he told them.
And you ignorant fool keep asking where Jesus said those things, when the Jews knew what Jesus was telling them that Jesus said He was God.
Please read CAREFULLY what the invented "john" tells about stone throwing JEWS...and the responses of BJ.
Why did he talk about "gods"...that's another story..To be honest I don't need your input on that.

Back to blind deaf and dumb..and your "ha..ha"s:

Is it possible that NT refers to YOU as (the one who refuses to believe that JESUS is NOT divine because you are) blind deaf and dumb?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168915 Mar 22, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear retarded fuckwit muztard...you are sooooo stupid I'll do one at random for just for mockery.
When he heard this, Jesus said,“This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God’s glory so that God’s Son may be glorified through it.”
Please put your mutilated wife out of her misery with a big stone before you go to bed.
Thank you dear kind caring Christian but don't you think that such a lightweight & nonsense of an answer does you credit with a huge debit?
I wonder why Mark and Matt forgot such important claims!!lol

Please try these..ONE BY ONE...as it should fit in with your level of IQ...

Please show us DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, "I am Jesus and..:

1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE son of God".
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross".

Bonus point...
12. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168917 Mar 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred was also gay. Was that a gift from your God as well?
Cool!!!!!
Let's see if Skeptic turns Fred into a hetero greece man.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#168918 Mar 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Skeptic, I cant think of single person here on this forum who believes that you have earned their respect.
rabbee: well so what! i am still looking for any person, on any forum that is not lying. as i am certain that all the hypocrites, do not consider themselves a liar. for their is nothing funny or true, about two or more hypocrites verbally duking it out or in a gum fight.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#168919 Mar 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you dear kind caring Christian but don't you think that such a lightweight & nonsense of an answer does you credit with a huge debit?
I wonder why Mark and Matt forgot such important claims!!lol
Please try these..ONE BY ONE...as it should fit in with your level of IQ...
Please show us DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, "I am Jesus and..:
1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE son of God".
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross".
Bonus point...
12. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
I knew it!
LOL.
You just dismiss any verse that proves you wrong and ask for more.
You are such a jerk.
I'll give you one more because mocking you is so much fun.
Matthew 26:63-64
And the high priest said to Him, "I adjure You by the living God, that You tell us whether You are the Christ, the Son of God." Jesus said to him, "You have said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, hereafter you shall see THE SON OF MAN SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF POWER, and COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN."

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#168920 Mar 22, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>

It means the story by the fucktard John was rubbish. "The sickness will not end in death" clearly shows that Lazarus was never dead!

The gospels are filled with such absurdities. Was Jesus a snake oil salesman showing a pre-arranged 'miracle'?

No wonder his brothers had said to him, "Leave Galilee and go to Judea, so that your disciples there may see the works you do. No one who wants to become a public figure acts in secret. Since you are doing these things, show yourself to the world.”

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#168921 Mar 22, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well so what! i am still looking for any person, on any forum that is not lying. as i am certain that all the hypocrites, do not consider themselves a liar. for their is nothing funny or true, about two or more hypocrites verbally duking it out or in a gum fight.
Well - to be quite blunt - I think of you as a TOTAL WHACKO, but you earned my respect a long time ago.

bmz

Singapore

#168922 Mar 22, 2013
John wrote:
I'll give you one more because mocking you is so much fun.

Matthew 26:63-64

And the high priest said to Him, "I adjure You by the living God, that You tell us whether You are the Christ, the Son of God." Jesus said to him, "You have said it yourself;
That is Horse Shit!

Why did I call that Horse Shit, you may ask?

I will tell you.

First, the question is cooked up. The high priest would never ask a silly question using the words 'the Son of God'.

The Jews never expected Messiah to be the Son of God.

Jesus never said, "Yes, I am". The translations that use "Yes, I am" or "It is as you say" are twisted and distorted lies.

Read this: " Again the high priest said to Jesus,“I command you by the power of the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”

Jesus answered,“Those are your words" (Matthew 26 NCV)

It shows those were not Jesus' words. Another cooked up story from lying translators.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#168923 Mar 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How was Fred Astaire gay you idiot.
He was married to his first wife for 21 years until she died and then married to his second wife until he died.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#168924 Mar 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is Horse Shit!
Why did I call that Horse Shit, you may ask?
I will tell you.
First, the question is cooked up. The high priest would never ask a silly question using the words 'the Son of God'.
The Jews never expected Messiah to be the Son of God.
Jesus never said, "Yes, I am". The translations that use "Yes, I am" or "It is as you say" are twisted and distorted lies.
Read this: " Again the high priest said to Jesus,“I command you by the power of the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God.”
Jesus answered,“Those are your words" (Matthew 26 NCV)
It shows those were not Jesus' words. Another cooked up story from lying translators.
Bwahhahhahhah!
You're doing it again!!!!!
You whine like a poofter for textual proof, you get it, then you say it's forged.
YOU ARE A FUCKWIT.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168925 Mar 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

Fred and Ginger were gifted dancers, their talent tor dancing was a gift from God.
How do you know talent is a gift from God?

You mean God chooses anyone who he pleases to shower a talent on him?

Isn't this arbitrary and whimsical?

So, heredity, karma, hard work and discipline can go to the dogs, while one can just propitiate this God and be gifted a talent.

Magic!

How come that you're brain-dead and devoid of talent in any constructive field despite singing the praises of your God 24 x7?

What about those talented atheists who spit on God?

Does God also gift them their talents?

If God gifts talents, does the Devil imbue us with our personality defects?

(smiles)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#168926 Mar 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are referring to a Broadway play called GAY divorce.
Astaire was married for the first time in 1933, to the 25-year-old Phyllis Potter (née Phyllis Livingston Baker; born 1908, died September 13, 1954), a Boston-born New York socialite and former wife of Eliphalet Nott Potter III (1906–1981), after pursuing her ardently for roughly two years, and despite the objections of his mother and sister.[8] Phyllis's death from lung cancer, at the age of 46, ended 21-years of a blissful marriage and left Astaire devastated.[50] Astaire attempted to drop out of the film Daddy Long Legs (1955), which he was in the process of filming, offering to pay the production costs to date, but was persuaded to stay.[51]

bmz

Singapore

#168927 Mar 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
***Surely this is very embarrassing for the poor blighters.
*** To be "Christians" they HAVE to IGNORE Jesus the man of God, completely and look to a bunch of pedos to dish out a dodgy set of "doctrines" alluding to a non existent "divine" mangod!
*** A very sad state of affairs!
*** No proof of divinity...no proof of "rising" in Mark the oldest "known" Gospel that ends in 16:8....
*** Their misplaced faith is evaporating like that non existent "holy" spirit in a bottle!!!
Indeed!

If the Church wants Christianity to survive, it must ban all bible colleges and seminaries. It must withdraw or recall all bibles like the car manufacturers do. lol!

It worked well during the days of ignorance but in this modern world, it won't.

The smart ones are giving up Christianity after getting their hilarious degrees in divinity.

Look at yourself. If you had not read and studied the Bible, you would have remained the local Father in your neighbourhood.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168928 Mar 22, 2013
every not any constructive field
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168929 Mar 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

The high priest would never ask a silly question using the words 'the Son of God'.
Why're you so fixated on titles?

Scrutinize the teachings, the deeds and the impact of the mission of the prophet on the earth nature and on humankind - these things count, whereas titles like G-d, God Almighty, Son of God, etc, are incidental and have no value.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168930 Mar 22, 2013
Intelligent people everywhere scrutinize principles.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168931 Mar 22, 2013
Dunces are obssessed with personalities, titles and rituals.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168932 Mar 22, 2013
The last word has still to be spoken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 8 hr thetruth 14,438
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Sat buckwheat 12
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Sat Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov 15 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov 12 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov 11 scribbles 1
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) Nov 11 scribbles 25

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE