Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 209,602

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#168889 Mar 22, 2013
@ Shamma

I know that you are not a cognizant Christian. Let me ask you this simple question:

Where can we find Jesus saying the following in the gospels?

"I am God in flesh"

"I am God!"

This should be easier on you.

We know that you will neither answer nor will be able to answer because those are established lies.

So, we will provide the answers:

Jesus NEVER, NEVER said:

1. that he was the son of God.

2. that he was God in the flesh or God in person or God Incarnate.

3. that he was the Father.

4. that he was God.

5. that he was made sin

6. that God was a trinity.

So, where did the Founding Liars of the Church got the lies from?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168890 Mar 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the Pope and the Cardinals would not be able to give any proof and direct answers, bro.
So, please do not expect Shamma to be forthcoming. His job is to defend the lies from the Church.
No wonder the chap resigned and plans to stay inside Vatican to avoid arrest for his naughty behavious in the 1930's & 1940's.

The RCC is in tatters covering up money laundering to redlight pedo business.

Our own CoE wishes to look into getting more punters in...

********If they wish to UPDATE their "church" to accommodate the modern world then they ADMIT that their mangod is OUT of DATE!!!!******
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168891 Mar 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Those questions have never been answered. Just watch Shamma doing the tap dancing.
No, we can never be comedians. The title Comedian goes to the Christian God.
Here is something great for you:
"The Christian God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
Nice one, bro!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#168892 Mar 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Those questions have never been answered. Just watch Shamma doing the tap dancing.
No, we can never be comedians. The title Comedian goes to the Christian God.
Here is something great for you:
"The Christian God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
The laugh is at you dummy for being to ignorant to understand Gods word in the Holy Bible.

You call those that understand Gods word in the Bible A liar, and John and I are laughing at you for being an ignorant fool.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168893 Mar 22, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
That morons idiotic questions and your idiotic questions have been answered a thousand times.
Whenever the obvious truth is shown to you lying muztard rats, you say it is "forged".
LOL.
You muztards should be comedians.
Dear brainless person...

There is no such thing as an "idiotic question"....but there are plenty of "idiotic answerS"!!!

Chew on that....and then PLEASE give us a DIRECT and SIMPLE response...

Please produce PROOF from Jesus making a DIRECT claim...
"I am Jesus. I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross so that through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice you can have eternal life. Worship me.(Bonus points: Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it and carry it with him)"

Thank you...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168894 Mar 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
@ Shamma
I know that you are not a cognizant Christian. Let me ask you this simple question:
"I am God in flesh"
"I am God!"
We know that you will neither answer nor will be able to answer because those are established lies.
Jesus NEVER, NEVER said:
4. that he was God.
5. that he was made sin
***Surely this is very embarrassing for the poor blighters.

*** To be "Christians" they HAVE to IGNORE Jesus the man of God, completely and look to a bunch of pedos to dish out a dodgy set of "doctrines" alluding to a non existent "divine" mangod!

*** A very sad state of affairs!

*** No proof of divinity...no proof of "rising" in Mark the oldest "known" Gospel that ends in 16:8....

*** Their misplaced faith is evaporating like that non existent "holy" spirit in a bottle!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168895 Mar 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The laugh is at you dummy for being to ignorant to understand Gods word in the Holy Bible.
You call those that understand Gods word in the Bible A liar, and John and I are laughing at you for being an ignorant fool.
Do I hear "tap...tap...tap...tap... taptap...tap..."" from our resident half of "Fred and Ginger"??
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168896 Mar 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

No.
But, Jibreel can see Allah sitting on his plump ass on his arsh, throne, while madman Muhammad failed to see Allah. So, this would make Jibreel superior to Muhammad. Besides, Jibreel conveyed the Quranic messages to Muhammad.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#168897 Mar 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear brainless person...
There is no such thing as an "idiotic question"....but there are plenty of "idiotic answerS"!!!
Chew on that....and then PLEASE give us a DIRECT and SIMPLE response...
Please produce PROOF from Jesus making a DIRECT claim...
"I am Jesus. I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross so that through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice you can have eternal life. Worship me.(Bonus points: Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it and carry it with him)"

Thank you...
I can't be bothered posting the dozens of biblical passages just to have you and that other muztard fuckwit bmz gibber that they are "forged".
Islam is sick and evil and produces fools like you.
Go and blow something up or stone your wife.
LOL.

Location hidden

#168898 Mar 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
@ Shamma
"I am God in flesh"
"I am God!"
Jesus NEVER, NEVER said:
4. that he was God.
5. that he was made sin
I am laughing at you for being an ignorant fool.
Jesus openly professed it in the NT Bible and you are blind deaf and dumb.
You are so boring its pathetic.
I explained it to you in my other post that you ignorant fool called off topic.
Ha, ha, ha, you are blind deaf and dumb.

The Jews understood that Jesus was telling them that He was God, and the Jews didn't believe Jesus and threw stones at Jesus and wanted to kill Jesus for what he told them.

And you ignorant fool keep asking where Jesus said those things, when the Jews knew what Jesus was telling them that Jesus said He was God.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168899 Mar 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

I have always been a great believer in synthesis among variety.
By synthesis I don't mean indiscriminately unifying all aspectcs good and vulgar into a whole.

By synthesis I mean the uplifting and universal values ought to be chosen and adjusted in such a way that they form a harmonious picture with each aspect complementing and fulfilling some other, while the jarring, vulgar and discordant ideas like for instance creation from nothing should be left aside.

Now, moron, did you get it?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168900 Mar 22, 2013
aspects, not aspectcs.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168901 Mar 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
@ Shamma
"I am God in flesh"
"I am God!"
Jesus NEVER, NEVER said:
4. that he was God.
5. that he was made sin
Brilliant questions to the sound of skeptic "tap dancing"!

Let's merge our Q's..........

Show us DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, I am Jesus and:

1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE son of God".
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross".

Bonus point...
12. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168902 Mar 22, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
By synthesis I don't mean indiscriminately unifying all aspectcs good and vulgar into a whole.
By synthesis I mean the uplifting and universal values ought to be chosen and adjusted in such a way that they form a harmonious picture with each aspect complementing and fulfilling some other, while the jarring, vulgar and discordant ideas like for instance creation from nothing should be left aside.
Now, moron, did you get it?
It is quite obvious you are a man of theory and NOT action!
I have already asked you to come to London using your yogic means instead of a traditional airline.
Still there is no sign of you!!!
Now where is this 250 year old yogi nutcase?
Joel...your theories are hopes and wishes by a desperate person who needs to rely on non-yogic doctors to treat his condition.
I am sure you will say you don't need help, ok?
(smiles!!!)

Location hidden

#168903 Mar 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I hear "tap...tap...tap...tap... taptap...tap..."" from our resident half of "Fred and Ginger"??
Fred and Ginger were gifted dancers, their talent tor dancing was a gift from God.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168904 Mar 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I am laughing at you for being an ignorant fool.
Jesus openly professed it in the NT Bible and you are blind deaf and dumb.
You are so boring its pathetic.
I explained it to you in my other post that you ignorant fool called off topic.
Ha, ha, ha, you are blind deaf and dumb.
The Jews understood that Jesus was telling them that He was God, and the Jews didn't believe Jesus and threw stones at Jesus and wanted to kill Jesus for what he told them.
And you ignorant fool keep asking where Jesus said those things, when the Jews knew what Jesus was telling them that Jesus said He was God.
If you can't answer it...simply admit and move on!!

May be your "holy" demonic spirit in a bottle can provide the answers?
Why don't you ask the "holy" demon?

Dear "holy" demon...please..please..please ..Show us DIRECT quotes from JESUS HIMSELF in your NT, saying, "I am Jesus and..:

1. "I am God in flesh"
2. "I am God!"
3. "I am THE son of God".
4. "I am God in person"
5. "I am God Incarnate"
6. "I am THE Father".
7. "I am made of sin"
8. "God is a trinity"
9. "I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross"
10. "Through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice as your God in human form as my own son, you can have eternal life".
11. "Therefore, Worship me and the cross".

Bonus point...
12. "Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it, carry it with him and raise it like Moses' serpent"
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#168905 Mar 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear "christian"!!
People are free in a secular West... that is moving towards "synthesis"..underst anding...knowledge. Many in the West are becoming Muslims.
Europe saw an 89% increase and about to see a 157% increase over the next few years.
Under real "Christian" West, people will be in gas chambers.
Have you forgotten that Christian Europe carried out crusades, inquisitions, tortures, murders and persecution of Jews in their millions?
(Ooops...some are still doing it...guantanamo inquisition and inspection "bay"..and the destruction of iraq/afghanistan/libya etc by bombing to stone age..)
rabbee: and just what makes you think, that Europe or anything or one else is messiah like(Christian)? what makes you think, there is such a thing as Christian on this planet really?

just calling someone Christian, does not a Christian make. any more than calling oneself a muslem, makes one true to G-D. what a person calls themselves, has nothing to do with being true to G-D. when it is what G-D calls you, that only matters.

and i doubt that any of you, want to know what G-D actually calls you all. a talking critters, deceptively calling themselves as men. does not, a real man make.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168906 Mar 22, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't be bothered posting the dozens of biblical passages just to have you and that other muztard fuckwit bmz gibber that they are "forged".
Islam is sick and evil and produces fools like you.
Go and blow something up or stone your wife.
LOL.
Dear John...No need for dozens of passages...

Please provide ONLY the DIRECT quotes from Jesus that amount to ZERO, but you may know better?!!!!!

Does that tell you ANYTHING at all?

Is it possible that NT refers to YOU as (the one who refuses to believe because you are) blind deaf and dumb?

Oh dear oh dear....

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#168907 Mar 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Fred and Ginger were gifted dancers, their talent tor dancing was a gift from God.
Fred was also gay. Was that a gift from your God as well?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168908 Mar 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Fred and Ginger were gifted dancers, their talent tor dancing was a gift from God.
and you are equalling them in avoiding the questions...as you tap dance your way to the nearest exit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Jan 26 MAAT 3
Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan 25 true fact 81
"Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Jan 20 Hillbilly 49
My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan 18 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Jan 12 You big dummy 20
Kwanzaa 2014, Day 7, Imani means faith; find th... Jan 4 Ceocailleach 1
The Storm Clan (Jun '07) Dec '14 Terry Hiltibidal 3
More from around the web