Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256495 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#168937 Mar 22, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Scrutinize the teachings,
That is exactly what I have been doing. How come you missed seeing that? 
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#168938 Mar 22, 2013
HughBe---Why do you want to deny that some claiming to be Christians are involved in lying and robbing etc?

Shamma--Sheck my post;

HughBe--- I "Sheck"ed your post and my points remain.

Shamma---I said "we are all sinners".

HughBe--- And I said in post 168500 "correct and it is not in dispute."

Do you understand my words, Shamma? explain them.

Shamma---So I did not deny anything you speak of.

HughBe--- Please quote your words whereby you CONFIRMED that Christians LIE, STEAL etc.

Tell me why a honest and moderately intelligent person would not take your words as a CONTRARY view to what I stated about SOME Christians.

YOUR words, "So your remarks that Christians rape, lie, murder and rob was putting Christians in the same category as Muslims committing genocide on innocent people inferring that since Christians as you so stated rape, lie, murder and rob, you express therefore it is lawful for Muslims to commit genocide.."

Shamma---HughBe is a liar!

HughBe--- I am NOT your faggot priests or a DIck sucking rabbi, that I should lie. Be very careful Christian as I am not averse to bruising you Christian.

Shamma--You lied HighBe trying to make points with your Pale BMZ

HughBe--- Christian, I am now calling you a nasty LIAR. I was NOT trying to make any point with my "Pale" BMZ.

You LIED when you said, "you are to busy accepting cavalcades of praise from BMZ who is a Muhammad follower.

I asked you to " please support with a quotation." Now Christian, you have FAILED to support your LYING ways and indeed you are an example of a Christian who LIES.

Another one of your LIES, Christian, Shamma"The difference is you got your head up BMZ's ass and the shit is clogging your brain.

HughBe--- Neither in a literal way nor a figurative way are your words TRUE, you LYING Christian.

Another one of your LIES, Christian, Shamma "your remarks were based out of contents and in SUPPORT of Muslims commuting genocide on non-Muslims.

I would NEVER support genocide you LIAR.

Please explain my words which follow in light of your LIE above i.e. my support for Muslim genocide, "I don't like to know that people are suffering as it will cause me to suffer and perhaps cry."

The sad thing about you Christian is that your LYING no good ways are CONDEMNED by Christianity and you don't seem to know it.

I believe that you should switch to another religion as I know that you will fit in perfectly.

There they teach their underlings to LIE providing it is done to outsiders and their rulers LIE and deceive the blind sheep.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#168939 Mar 22, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
The post is in keeping with his weird propensities since he's always referring to rear sex, bis, his gigantic bamboo, fishing and the like.
Dear Hugh's a brain-dead, fanatical and an ugly character.
To complete your feelings dear Joel, I shall add and he loves himself.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#168940 Mar 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Correction- Ha, Ha, Ha, I laugh in your face liar boy HughBe.
My dear Christian, I am NOT a CLUB member and wrong is wrong regardless of who commits it, to me. Christians are NOT special if they LIE they are LIARS. If Christians steal they are thieves. If Christians rape they are rapists and ALL sins violate the laws of God.

Do you know the laws of God, Christian?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#168941 Mar 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Fixated on titles? I am not!
I am challenging the use of the words "the Son of God" ascribed to the high priest. No high priest would have added that to the word christ.
The problem is that the men who wrote and edited the gospels, were very shrewd and cunning! They constructed all fake and absurd exchanges, just to show as if Jesus had said that he was the Christ, the Son of God.
If you check various translations, you will find absurd answers like, "Yes, I am" or "It is as you say", which are bullshit!
You can also find, "You have said it rightly", another fraud.
And then you have, "You have said it", which means "I did not say that".
What happened was that the Church had nothing to show if Jesus had said, "I am the Son of God".
So, the lying machinery came up with such stories to show as if he had said that. Jesus was not a bloody fool.
It has nothing to do with fixation or obsession. The Church lied through her teeth! These lies must be exposed.
I don't think you can disagree with this.
Why are you so desperated with titles? They are of less importance.
Even king David called himself son of god, so take it with him as well. Oh wait, you are a Christian hater so forget about it.

The title son of god is given to people that are considered straight and follow god's orders strickly, like if they are a good example to follow for the mass.

The early Christians misunderstood the meaning of that title and so the ones of today.

Anyway, as suggested by Joel, focus on the contents of the books and deeds of the prophets, in this case Yeshua and Gospels, rather than superficial things as such son of god, trinity, and the various contradictions in the Gospels. But before that, focus on the contents and deeds of your own prophet and holy book with a strict and objective analysis.

Be a man and not a living hypocrite capable of making big and long discussions for the most superficial things.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#168942 Mar 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your material from?
HughBe wrote:---I shall also add that there are some who use others to do their nasty evil and outwardly they appear holy and righteous but they are no better in mind than decaying corpses.

Frijoles---Where do you get your material from?

HughBe--- newspapers and other media. Do you read and listen to the media? Do you really understand the implications of what you hear or read?
bmz

Location hidden

#168943 Mar 22, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahhahhahhah!
You're doing it again!!!!!
You whine like a poofter for textual proof, you get it, then you say it's forged.
YOU ARE A FUCKWIT.
Hello, Dimwit!

Look at the following translations from your Bible mills and tell me which are the FUCKWITS AND which are not:

Keep in mind the cooked up and the fucked up question: "The high priest said to him,“I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Messiah, the Son of God.”

DARBY: " 64 Jesus says to him,*Thou* hast said.(Jesus is accusing the high priest for saying that)

NIV: " 64 “You have said so,” Jesus replied.(Jesus is accusing the high priest for saying that)

YLT: " 64 Jesus saith to him,'Thou hast said'".(Jesus is accusing the high priest for saying that)

Wycliffe: " 64 Jesus said to him, Thou hast said".(Jesus is accusing the high priest for saying that)

NCV: " 64 Jesus answered,“Those are your words." (Jesus is accusing the high priest for saying that)

GNT: "64 Jesus answered him,“So you say. " (Jesus is accusing the high priest for saying that)

1599 GENEVA BIBLE: "64 Jesus said to him, Thou hast said it:" (Jesus is accusing the high priest for saying that)

Douay Rheims 1899: "64 Jesus saith to him: Thou hast said it." (Jesus is accusing the high priest for saying that)

CJV: "64 Yeshua said to him,“The words are your own. " (Jesus is accusing the high priest for saying that)

CEV: "64 “That is what you say!” Jesus answered. " (Jesus is accusing the high priest for saying that)

WWENT: " 64 Jesus answered him,'Yes, I am'." FRAUD!

NLV: "64 Jesus said to him,“What you said is true." FRAUD!

KJV: "64 Jesus said to him,“It is as you said. " FRAUD!

NIRV: " 64 “Yes. It is just as you say,” FRAUD!

NET: " 64 Jesus said to him,“You have said it yourself." FRAUD! To give the impression that Jesus acknowledged.

GWT: " 64 Jesus answered him,“Yes, I am." FRAUD!

AMP, The Mother of all Frauds: " 64 Jesus said to him,[b]You have stated [the fact]." FRAUD!

And the Father of all Fraud KJV changed in 21st century KJV: " 64 Jesus said unto him,“Thou hast said; "

So, you can see that the Fuckwits have fraudulent manuscripts too.
bmz

Location hidden

#168944 Mar 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so desperated with titles? They are of less importance.
Even king David called himself son of god, so take it with him as well. Oh wait, you are a Christian hater so forget about it.
The title son of god is given to people that are considered straight and follow god's orders strickly, like if they are a good example to follow for the mass.
The early Christians misunderstood the meaning of that title and so the ones of today.
Anyway, as suggested by Joel, focus on the contents of the books and deeds of the prophets, in this case Yeshua and Gospels, rather than superficial things as such son of god, trinity, and the various contradictions in the Gospels. But before that, focus on the contents and deeds of your own prophet and holy book with a strict and objective analysis.
Be a man and not a living hypocrite capable of making big and long discussions for the most superficial things.
Hello,

Did you even read and understand this?

"I am challenging the use of the words "the Son of God" ascribed to the high priest. No high priest would have added that to the word Christ."

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#168945 Mar 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe wrote:---I shall also add that there are some who use others to do their nasty evil and outwardly they appear holy and righteous but they are no better in mind than decaying corpses.
Frijoles---Where do you get your material from?
HughBe--- newspapers and other media. Do you read and listen to the media? Do you really understand the implications of what you hear or read?
not that type of material.

I meant your comedy material. I.E. your phrasings.

They are odd.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#168946 Mar 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea really rankles you, doesnt it?
John wrote:--How was Fred Astaire gay you idiot.
He was married to his first wife for 21 years until she died and then married to his second wife until he died.

Frijoles---The idea really rankles you, doesnt it?

HughBe--- Let him know the "truth" dear Frijoles. Let Johnny know that you are in the 21 st century and homosexuality is quite normal to you. Let him know that you are not rankled by it. On the contrary it excites you and imparts very pleasant feelings in your pencil and head.
bmz

Location hidden

#168947 Mar 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Christian, I am NOT a CLUB member and wrong is wrong regardless of who commits it, to me. Christians are NOT special if they LIE they are LIARS. If Christians steal they are thieves. If Christians rape they are rapists and ALL sins violate the laws of God.

Do you know the laws of God, Christian?
Thank you, HughBe

I have said it before and I will say it again that I feel sad after writing to these hardcore polemicists, knowing that a nice and a fair person like you, is here. I know you understand the reason but I must register my sincere apologies to you.

Regards
BMZ
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#168948 Mar 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
not that type of material.
I meant your comedy material. I.E. your phrasings.
They are odd.
It is a gift, from God. So I understand why you regard them as being odd.

Location hidden

#168949 Mar 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a gift, from God. So I understand why you regard them as being odd.
Hints of your messiah complex again peaking out

Location hidden

#168950 Mar 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Let him know the "truth" dear Frijoles. Let Johnny know that you are in the 21 st century and homosexuality is quite normal to you. Let him know that you are not rankled by it. On the contrary it excites you and imparts very pleasant feelings in your pencil and head.
Slow down, boy. We could of lived without the details.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#168951 Mar 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,
Did you even read and understand this?
"I am challenging the use of the words "the Son of God" ascribed to the high priest. No high priest would have added that to the word Christ."
As I said before you are good at engaging with others with frivolous discussions.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#168952 Mar 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hints of your messiah complex again peaking out
HughBe --It is a gift, from God. So I understand why you regard them as being odd.

FRijoles---Hints of your messiah complex again peaking out

HughBe--- I was unaware that my words made such a powerful impact.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#168953 Mar 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow down, boy. We could of lived without the details.

Frijoles---Slow down, boy. We could of lived without the details.

HughBe--- Dear missy, most here know that you are living the details. Don't worry WE think it is wrong but WE know that we are guilty of other wrongs. So, WE shall not cast the first stone but we shall not fail to point out your error while considering our own shortcomings.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#168954 Mar 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, HughBe
I have said it before and I will say it again that I feel sad after writing to these hardcore polemicists, knowing that a nice and a fair person like you, is here. I know you understand the reason but I must register my sincere apologies to you.
Regards
BMZ
You're welcome BMZ.

Location hidden

#168955 Mar 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe --It is a gift, from God. So I understand why you regard them as being odd.
FRijoles---Hints of your messiah complex again peaking out
HughBe--- I was unaware that my words made such a powerful impact.
dont worry, so are we.

Location hidden

#168956 Mar 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Dear missy, most here know that you are living the details. Don't worry WE think it is wrong but WE know that we are guilty of other wrongs. So, WE shall not cast the first stone but we shall not fail to point out your error while considering our own shortcomings.
Shortcomings? I mean, where would you start?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man wins OK to wear goat horns in driver's lice... Feb 23 mascari wears horns 18
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb 22 Eagle 12 4,947
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Feb 22 Nicole Orsak 117
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Feb 7 Kcreoke 2
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Jan 30 lee77 117
News 'Everyone will be Muslim because of our stupidi... Jan 26 Rabbeen Al Jihad 20
Splash X Damage (Apr '08) Jan '17 Jahmahlol 6
More from around the web