Who Is Allah?

There are 20 comments on the Aug 24, 2007, The Brussels Journal story titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#168790 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, bro!
This is exactly what we are promoting...
If the mangod worshippers wish to carry on with their pagan cult, they can do what they like as long as they gently release Jesus and the JEWS from BONDAGE!!!!
They can easily make their own mangod from Norway and do everything they do now..and call themselves...pagan mangod worshippers..
We will have no problem.
But to involve Jesus pbuh without his permission is a big farce.
Salaams.
Thanks, bro.

If their own scripture denies all their lies, how can they even convince themselves? I find that amusing and astonishing.

Jesus was this and Jesus was that and there is nothing direct from Jesus at all.

Salaams and good night

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#168791 Mar 21, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is awesome!!!
What about God Almighty?

Don't you find God almighty more awesome?

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#168792 Mar 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What about God Almighty?
Don't you find God almighty more awesome?
You must be an atheist

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#168793 Mar 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad was a servant of God, fool! Muslims do not worship a man like Christians do. That God is a man and man is God, is a Christian thingy.
I know the son of Mary very well. We have great chats, when he comes in my dreams. Jesus, the Son of Mary, is my brother.
You don't have to waste your entire life time to know Jesus. You should spend time to know the true God.
Jesus said it soooooooo well but the ignorant fools never register and miss this point about knowing God:
"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. "
So, you are really losing the opportunity for eternal life by not following Jesus' advice.
Now, if you want eternal life, you must know the only true God. And you must know Jesus as the servant, whom God sent.
John 17:3 is the Nuke that destroys and pulverizes all the lies of the Church!!!
Yes, deranged little child, we heard you the first time, scurry along now, back to your cave. Yes that's it right over there, where you belong.

kids these days, eh.

Kids these days, eh.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#168794 Mar 21, 2013
Why did I write that twice?

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#168795 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you actually read and understood the first three gospels without Marks 16:9-20 ending?
Oh well!!
Oh well

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#168796 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are now shedding crocodile tears for muslims when you have in your posts several times wanted the muslims destroyed!
So you must be very happy these muslims kill other muslims and yet the number of muslims is growing!!
Wonder who is killing them?
Wanna guess?
Do Jews worship Moses?
What is different here?
You are really clueless skeptic.
You cu and paste without stopping to analyse your handywork.
That's why you didn't have the courage to admit you made a mistake with greece and greek.
Similarly you are making a huge mistake about us worshipping Holy Prophet Muhammed pbuh just because you worship a naked man of a phallic pole without ANY authority from your "alleged" mangod!!
Skeptic..your wishful thinking is not working.
Muslims do not worship men.
Muslims worship ALLAH who created everything including us.
A naked man on a pole CANNOT be God.
Take a chill pill...
Shame on you Alex.
You cannot cover up that Muslims worship Muhammad as god.
The Muslim religion is evil.

Kill, kill, rape and murder the non-Muslims, that is happening right before our eyes in the world Alex.
Over 70 thousands of people have been already killed in Syria over in wanting to establish Muhammad's Sharia law in Syria Alex..

Muslims can't hide it Alex.
Non-Muslims are being killed by Muslims all over the world for the sake of Muhammad as being god.

Location hidden

#168797 Mar 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are we? We are international readers here, who cannot stand the lies spread by the Church and Christians like your goodself.
We have every right to tell you because your scripture, which you call the New Testament, does not have anything, which you churn out here.
You say, "Jesus is the Son of God." We can't find him saying that from his own mouth anywhere.
You say, "Jesus is God in flesh". We can't find him saying that from his own mouth anywhere.
You say, "Jesus is God, who came down to earth." We can't find him saying that from his own mouth anywhere.
You say, "Jesus is the God Incarnate." We can't find him saying that from his own mouth anywhere.
You say, "Jesus is the Father." We can't find him saying that from his own mouth anywhere.
So, we have the right to correct you and we say, "Whatever the Church says and claims about Jesus is bullshit.
Here is a sincere suggestion in your own interest:
Discard the OT and the NT and publish a book of all silly, wild, absurd and nonsense claims from the Church and call it the Modern Testament of the Church.
You are Muslims.
And Muslims cannot stand non-Muslims rejecting Muhammad.
Muslim law says its a sin against Muhammad for non-Muslims to reject Muhammad as the Muslim god Allah

You Muslims use lies to cover the truth about Muhammad as being your Muslim Allah god.

Muslims are killing non-Muslims and even killing Muslims among them self to establish Muhammad's Sharia law as Muhammad's Godly laws of the world.
Over 70 thousands of people have been already killed in Syria to have Muhammad's godly Sharia law get establish there.

You cannot tell enough lies to cover that truth about Muslims worshiping Muhammad as their Allah god.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168798 Mar 21, 2013
SHARIA:

1) Can something as absurd as creation from nothing as preached by the Quran be taught in schools and universities?

2) What is the position of religious minorities, atheists and people with same sex orinetation in an Islamic nation run on Sharia principles?

3) Is it necessary to institute death penalty for those who question the veracity of the teachings of Quran and who point out the multiple errors in the teachings of that book?

4) In what way can Quran guide say a geneticist, an electrical engineer, a space scientist or computer architect?

5) Does it make sense to run a nation on benighted religious teachings that have neither a rational basis nor any proof in support of any of the mumbo jumbo teachings with the evidence coming in from science debunking the ignorant teachings of faith?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#168800 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee i know because I am better qualified than you on Christianity being an ex man of "the" cloth or shoud I say the man who helped promote Turin shroud.
Peace.
rabbee: you just another liar, in a sea of liars. man of the cloth means nothing, if it is religiously not true to G-D. i was born TheRabe, and shall die again as a Rabbee rabbee rabbe...

your pretending to have been messiah like, is just another deception. you were never any where near, being messiah like. you are not more qualified as i, on what it takes to be messiah like.

first you were taught how to lie, by the church. now you are taught how to lie, in a muslem mosque. big deal, you just changed one set of lies, for another set of hogwash. and i know more about the shroud of turin, than you ever knew.

i am here in The Same Old Story again, this world and their grandmother has always, rejected being here in again. i have met with, and been debriefed by G-D in Person. and i do believe, that G-D truly knows more about what is really going on than any of you.

for i am TheOne, this world gives the ficticious name jesus to errantly again. for you have altered all scripture, far beyond all legal limits. don't care if you are jew, christian, muslem, or other oagan. you are all liars, pretending with the devil we are not here in TheTorah again.

so no! none of you, are paying any real attention. to TheG-D of ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation thrice again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#168801 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee...the mangod worshippers don't own TheTorah either because they haven't a clue about the difference between that and what is in their polluted OT
rabbee: and what makes your present polluted version any better than their polluted versions??? i am personally taught, by G-D from HEAVEN. WHO you all reject thrice again, as your only True Teacher. do you really think, that calling me the fake name jesus. is going to get you, any brownie points for lying about me or G-D?
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#168802 Mar 21, 2013
Islam Sucks wrote:
None of you jerks has any idea about the true nature of God.
Salaamz fellow J E R K aka IS. The true nature of the Almighty can be known as easily as admireing a beautiful sunrise over a filthy ghetto. And your impotent generalized statement has been weigh'd, and found light! LOL! Perhaps you should pay more attention when one of the "real-Scholars' here post vital information.OR! simply ask them an honest question. Id (if I were in your insignificant shoes) ask BMZ(the most scholarly),or alex123(The most knowledgeable),Or Myself(the most irreverant)LOL! or just about anyone on this forum thread that has posted over 1000 factual statements.Let us make it easy.....YOU-Choose! LOL! Cheerz
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#168803 Mar 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams, Rabbeen
I do not believe that the moneychangers and goat sellers had their stalls within the Temple. Jesus was not a violent man and always kept his cool. The stalls were outside.
That story is absurd. Jesus did many things, according to John, but that is definitely not one of them.
Cheers
BMZ
Salaamz O grand scholar BMZ. SO! what you,re saying is,in all actuality,this is just another made up fairy-tale to add false weight and embellishment to the already mundane folklore surrounding our beloved messenger and servant of ALLAH!? Im good with that! Cheerz
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#168804 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't Islam foolishly ban usury per se? LOL.
Salaamz J. In a word...NO! actually Islaam advises against it for the most obvious of reasons,it causes people ankxt when they find out they,ve been taken to the bank. Ex= the latest news from the bank closeure and taxation in Cyprus.How did these people react? they werent happy were they? and neither would you be in similar circumstances.LOL! Cheerz
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#168805 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams Rabbeen Al Jihad...Agree with you!
CheerZ back at ya..
Salaamz Alex123 aka "wmd" LOL! isnt it just near insanity how the simplist of explanitory statements can carry such ominous weight? How we each percieve our most noble yet awe-inspireing Master can be vastly differing.Take that jerk for instance who stated" you jerkx Know nothing about the nature of God." Maybe his perception was tainted with scriptural dogma that caused Him to walk away from really haveing a worthwhile experience with the Creator.Or maybe he was just born with a nasty temperment that cut him off from any good experience.Whos to say eh? Cheerz
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#168806 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Another contradiction.
Hasn't your criminal prophet repeatedly warned the brain-dead Muslims against worshipping other Gods who're Allah's rivals and so how can Allah be the one and only God or Savior in existence?
This YHVH, Jesus and Allah worship is too anthropopathic, perverse and tribal.
ROFL
Salaamz J. & Pardon my intrusion. Read the 10 commandments.Especially the one where ALLAH(thats god eh) states (out of His own mouth)"I am the lord thy God.Thou shalt have NO-Other-Gods-Before-ME! Pretty simple,pretty cut and dried,to the point and no dicussion necessary.LOL! Cheerz
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#168807 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Mah.
I have retreated from the integral yoga since Dec 2012 when a most horrific attack came upon me and continued for days but despite quitting the integral yoga the inner experiences are still continuing on a sponateous basis since the supramental mantra has taken deep root in my consciousness. What can I do?
Salaamz J. LMAO! have you ever considered exorcism? its worked for millions just like you! Give it a try! Remember nothing-ventured,nothing-Gaine d! Cheerz
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#168808 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
True...we know nothing about a demonic naked pagan "mangod" who is dangling from a phallic pole begging folks to eat his raw flesh and drink his fresh blood.
Salaamz & LOL!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#168809 Mar 21, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz fellow J E R K aka IS. The true nature of the Almighty can be known as easily as admireing a beautiful sunrise over a filthy ghetto. And your impotent generalized statement has been weigh'd, and found light! LOL! Perhaps you should pay more attention when one of the "real-Scholars' here post vital information.OR! simply ask them an honest question. Id (if I were in your insignificant shoes) ask BMZ(the most scholarly),or alex123(The most knowledgeable),Or Myself(the most irreverant)LOL! or just about anyone on this forum thread that has posted over 1000 factual statements.Let us make it easy.....YOU-Choose! LOL! Cheerz
rabbee: well if you were all, not really filthy according to G-D. then there would be no, filthy ghetto's to rise under the sun. it is so often, we want to misunderstand this is G-D'S justice. nor can you get cancer, unless you are the cancer against G-D. and it is still, true justice. kill G-D'S True Word, and you are death waiting to happen.

Location hidden

#168810 Mar 21, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz J. & Pardon my intrusion. Read the 10 commandments.Especially the one where ALLAH(thats god eh) states (out of His own mouth)"I am the lord thy God.Thou shalt have NO-Other-Gods-Before-ME! Pretty simple,pretty cut and dried,to the point and no dicussion necessary.LOL! Cheerz
Muslims worship Muhammad as god.
Muslims kill for Muhammad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Sat James 14,604
Coincidence or some kind of sign? Fri ChristySoy 1
No, Easter does NOT have pagan origins Apr 3 Skeptical 1
News Iowa woman to make history with nation's first ... Apr 1 cindy mccurry 1
Great News for Pagans (Feb '07) Mar '15 Gary Coaldigger 278
News In far-flung US territories, gay marriage hasn'... Mar '15 Belle Sexton 2
News Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb '15 Hammer 4
More from around the web