Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256289 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#168858 Mar 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad...
HughBe is a much better person than you give him credit for.
You have many faults Skeptic.
Hope you realise the damage you cause to decent Christians who are also potential Muslims.
Irony is that, thanks to your posts it is much easier for us to take Shahada from many new believers.
Hope God guides you to the truth instead of leaving you in the hands of Lucifer.
Take care.
God does mot work with numbers Alex. God works with an individual person.
Hell is a big place, big enough to fit all the Muslims in.
You don't get it Alex, the freedom of Muslims is their living in free countries, so they are living like Christians.

If these free living Muslims were living in a Muslim state they wouldn't have the freedom they have now.
So you talk big living in a free country like Christians.

If you lived in a country under Sharia law law Alex you would be pissing in your pants every day.

You are living like a Christian in a free country.
If these new converts you talk about lived in a Muslim State under Shatia law they would be shitin in their pants.

Location hidden

#168859 Mar 22, 2013
Correction-Sharia law
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168860 Mar 22, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop behzaving like that evil man Muhammad who sought to convert the whole world to Islam.
Unity in variety is the law of nature that neither Allah nor Muhammad can alter.
Seek a synthesis among varied strains, not uniformity.
Conversion is an unnatural and a destructive act.
Get it?
You talk about synthesis among varied strains and yet make insulting personal remarks about HughBe calling him "ugly".
Now that lacks class while being disingenuous.
God does not need you or me.
Your message is full of flannel without an atom of actual proof.
Your posts on occasion may be quite amusing but they amount to zilch in the scheme of things.
Before playing God who is ""perfection" just look in the mirror at a frail little fellow with zillions of imperfections who talks as if he created the unviverse!
Have you heard about the dog that barks at the moon?
I have always been a great believer in synthesis among variety.
Take it easy.
(smiles)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168861 Mar 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God does mot work with numbers Alex. God works with an individual person.
You don't get it Alex, the freedom of Muslims is their living in free countries, so they are living like Christians.
If these free living Muslims were living in a Muslim state they wouldn't have the freedom they have now.
If you lived in a country under Sharia law law Alex you would be pissing in your pants every day.
If these new converts you talk about lived in a Muslim State under Shatia law they would be shitin in their pants.
Do me a favour...
Just read what you have written...
Ask yourself..."Will Jesus like what I just said?"

While doing that...can you also provide me with some proof about the divinity of Jesus FROM JESUS himself?

Please produce PROOF from Jesus making a DIRECT claim...

"I am Jesus. I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross so that through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice you can have eternal life. Worship me.(Bonus points: Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it and carry it with him)"

Stop slipping and sliding..
Stop diverting...

GIVE ME DIRECT ANSWERS.

I challenge you but you consistently fail to deliver.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168862 Mar 22, 2013
Why is the church going on about "change"?
Does it mean it had got it wrong last year..the year before...and the year before that?
This is clear proof that they have nothing solid from God and that they have been making things up as they went along to keep up the number of punters in play.
What God gives by way or instructions needs no change as the message should be eternal or atleast as long as mankind manages to survive on planet earth in its present form..ie: two legs, two eyes etc!

Location hidden

#168863 Mar 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do me a favour...
Just read what you have written...
Ask yourself..."Will Jesus like what I just said?"
While doing that...can you also provide me with some proof about the divinity of Jesus FROM JESUS himself?
"I am Jesus. I am your God who came to earth in human form as my own son to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross so that through belief in my unconditional/loving/willing sacrifice you can have eternal life. Worship me.(Bonus points: Worship and kiss the phallic cross and get your pope to kiss it and carry it with him)"
Stop diverting...
GIVE ME DIRECT ANSWERS.
I challenge you but you consistently fail to deliver.
Answer this question Alex.
Show me you can answer questions as well as asking them?

he question is "What reason would God have to create the world and mankind"?

God does not need the world and mankind.
So why did God create the world and mankind?

You claim the Quran is Gods word, so the answer should be in the Quran.
Can from the Quran you answer that Question?

This should be easy for you Alex.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168864 Mar 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God does mot work with numbers Alex. God works with an individual person.
Dear "christian"!!
People are free in a secular West... that is moving towards "synthesis"..underst anding...knowledge. Many in the West are becoming Muslims.
Europe saw an 89% increase and about to see a 157% increase over the next few years.
Under real "Christian" West, people will be in gas chambers.
Have you forgotten that Christian Europe carried out crusades, inquisitions, tortures, murders and persecution of Jews in their millions?
(Ooops...some are still doing it...guantanamo inquisition and inspection "bay"..and the destruction of iraq/afghanistan/libya etc by bombing to stone age..)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168865 Mar 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Answer this question Alex.
Show me you can answer questions as well as asking them?
he question is "What reason would God have to create the world and mankind"?
This should be easy for you Alex.
Let's make a simple deal Skeptic...
I have asked you the question first..
Please be honest and answer them...and then ofcourse I shall give my honest answer to your question.
What I need is honesty....and the eventual confession that Jesus NEVER made any DIRECT claim to divinity and Jesus NEVER approved the worship of him.
Believe me, I know a lot more about Christianity than you, but I refuse to use buzz words...and jargon. I could not find this direct claim. That is one of the main reasons why I stopped being a Christian.

Do me a favour...
***Just read what you have written earlier...and ask yourself..."Will Jesus like what I just said?"

*** While doing that...can you also provide me with some proof about the divinity of Jesus FROM JESUS himself?
Stop diverting...
GIVE ME DIRECT ANSWERS.

Location hidden

#168866 Mar 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear "christian"!!
People are free in a secular West... that is moving towards "synthesis"..underst anding...knowledge. Many in the West are becoming Muslims.
Europe saw an 89% increase and about to see a 157% increase over the next few years.
Under real "Christian" West, people will be in gas chambers.
Have you forgotten that Christian Europe carried out crusades, inquisitions, tortures, murders and persecution of Jews in their millions?
(Ooops...some are still doing it...guantanamo inquisition and inspection "bay"..and the destruction of iraq/afghanistan/libya etc by bombing to stone age..)
The governments are secular and not under Sharia law.

Muslims are living like Christians in those countries Alex.
But the sad part is the Muslims are bringing down those countries, and those countries are becoming garbage towns.

Every where Muslims migrate too those towns and cities become garbage towns.

Look at America, where there are large number of Muslims the towns become garbage dumps.

Muslims live like Muhammad and create garbage dumps.

Location hidden

#168867 Mar 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's make a simple deal Skeptic...
I have asked you the question first..
Please be honest and answer them...and then ofcourse I shall give my honest answer to your question.
What I need is honesty....and the eventual confession that Jesus NEVER made any DIRECT claim to divinity and Jesus NEVER approved the worship of him.
Believe me, I know a lot more about Christianity than you, but I refuse to use buzz words...and jargon. I could not find this direct claim. That is one of the main reasons why I stopped being a Christian.
Do me a favour...
***Just read what you have written earlier...and ask yourself..."Will Jesus like what I just said?"
*** While doing that...can you also provide me with some proof about the divinity of Jesus FROM JESUS himself?
Stop diverting...
GIVE ME DIRECT ANSWERS.
I answered your same questions a hundred times or more, and you ignore the answers.

You show you are a dumb ass Muslim every time that don''t have the intelligence to accept the truth.

You talk big, but when it comes to answer questions you piss in your pants.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168868 Mar 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The governments are secular and not under Sharia law.
Muslims are living like Christians in those countries Alex.
But the sad part is the Muslims are bringing down those countries, and those countries are becoming garbage towns.
Every where Muslims migrate too those towns and cities become garbage towns.
Look at America, where there are large number of Muslims the towns become garbage dumps.
Muslims live like Muhammad and create garbage dumps.
The Native Amercian reservations are garbage dumps.
Are they Muslims?
Many Blacks and Hispanics live in American Garbage dumps thanks to 1% rich taking away 99% of wealth!
This has nothing to do with Islam.
Poverty is a great equaliser.
Islam believes sincerely in equality.
Therefore, Islam is the natural religion of the poor and the oppressed.
Yes, these blacks and hispanics may live in dumps...but when they accept Islam, the dumps will turn into great seats of learning eventually.
Iraq was a very advanced country until Christian America bombed it into stone age and took away at least $140billion mainly in oil and natural gas to reconstruct it! They bomb everything just to find saddam!! You will believe it won't you?
Is this not hypocrisy?
Hope Allah gives you wisdom one day.
It is not easy when people like you are so very ignorant and vicious.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168869 Mar 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I answered your same questions a hundred times or more, and you ignore the answers.
You show you are a dumb ass Muslim every time that don''t have the intelligence to accept the truth.
You talk big, but when it comes to answer questions you piss in your pants.
You have NOT answered my DIRECT questions.
Please do NOT lie!!!

It is NOT rocket science...
Simply show THESE in the Bible....

*** Can you provide me with PROOF about the divinity of Jesus FROM JESUS himself?

Stop slipping and sliding..Stop diverting...
GIVE ME DIRECT ANSWERS.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#168870 Mar 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>HighBe lied.
Did you put him up to post his lie?
No.
bmz

Location hidden

#168871 Mar 22, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Jibreel is superior in status to Muhammad.
(smiles)
No.

Location hidden

#168872 Mar 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do NOT lie!!!
*** Can you provide me with PROOF about the divinity of Jesus FROM JESUS himself?
GIVE ME DIRECT ANSWERS.
You don't have AN HONEST BONE IN YOU Alex.
You are a piss the pants, and shita pants.
You keep asking the same questions without accepting the answers.
Big Alex Dumbo.
You present your self as a Muslim god, that keeps asking the same questions, like you must answer the same question over and over because I am a Muslim.
You are a dumb Muslim.
You want respect Alex, then you need to earn it, by showing you have respect for my answers.
But no, you demand things simply because you are a dumb ass Muslim.
You have not earned my respect.
And you have not done that dummy.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#168873 Mar 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Correction- Ha, Ha, Ha, I laugh in your face liar boy HughBe.
Actually, you are both EQUALLY idiotic and quite frankly, deserve each other.
bmz

Location hidden

#168874 Mar 22, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Church fathers didn't lie.

They had no reason to lie.

The question is "What reason would God have to create the world and mankind"?

The Church fathers and the men, who founded Christianity, DID lie. There is no doubt about it.

All the doctrines and teachings, which came from the Church were lies, as they fail to stand up under the scrutiny of your own New Testament.

By the way, it is a different story that the New Testament also fails to stand up under the scrutiny of your OT, which also does not stand up under the scrutiny of the Jewish Holy Scriptures.

Thus the doctrine of sin, oneness, hypostatic union, incarnation, trinity and whatever the Church says are all bull shit and lies.

That is why the Church and your gospels have no such direct statements from Jesus:

1. I am the Son of God.

2. I am God in flesh or I am God in person.

3. God incarnated me.

4. God created me as sin.

5. I am God.

6. I am the Father.

These are the blatant lies that the Church came up with. It is now too late fro the Church to retract those lies.

Yes, I can. It is true that your Bible does not say why did God create the world and mankind. It has no answer.

However the Qur'aan has the answer: "I created mankind and Jinns for worshipping me!"

Did Jesus say anything like that?
John

Australia

#168875 Mar 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM you talk so much bullshit.
bmz

Location hidden

#168876 Mar 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do NOT lie!!!

GIVE ME DIRECT ANSWERS.
Even the Pope and the Cardinals would not be able to give any proof and direct answers, bro.

So, please do not expect Shamma to be forthcoming. His job is to defend the lies from the Church.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#168877 Mar 22, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, I must say:
THAT IS BULLSHIT!
Why did I say that? Because there is no such Horse Shit from God and Jesus, ignoring the Holy Spirit which does not exist. That there is a Holy Spirit besides God, is also Bullshit.
See Sham, you have nothing from Jesus on your bull shit above.
BLASPHEMER!

Islam is Najis and Anathema!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Sep 15 CDDD 55
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Sep 12 dirt reynolds 121
the 7 great clans (Jun '07) Sep 5 blessed 479
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug '17 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug '17 Trump Rules Zippy 6
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul '17 John 4,952
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
More from around the web