Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
158,501 - 158,520 of 201,377 Comments Last updated 26 min ago
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168740 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
I knew a guy who took up the Gayatri Mantra for serious meditation and he was at it nearly 24 x 7 and within 15 days, he began seeing the inner light, hearing the subtle sounds and having all sorts of supraphysical experiences and in 3 months the cosmic power of the universal mind plane called Gayatri began manifesting in his physical presence and began guiding him at all times as a force that he could perceive at all times. What a shine radiated from his body. This guy was really spiritual but last heard that he's still stuck on that level and knows nothing about the supramental planes or about the dynamic descent of the supramental force into the lower planes to transform and perfect them.
Take a video of him.
I am sure the Indian Media will love to see him.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168741 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

When you suffered from that painful health condition..did you go to a yogi or to a demonic secular doctor?
That was a minor attack on me by the adverse forces - one of the posters from this thread was resposnible for the attack on me as he carries that adverse force with him at all times....

I was successful in cutting off most of the pain using the yogic force but the force was not that active in me in that period and even now to effect a complete cure without resorting to medical treatment.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168742 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

consciousness
There's no mention of the word consciousness or planes of consciousness in the Quran.

Quran teaches a cheap dualism and not the lofty nondualism of mysticism.

The integral yoga in its highest reach goes beyond nondualism.

LOL.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168743 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I have met yogis like Barfani Baba who're 250 years or so and on a couple of occasions I was previliged to meet a yogi who was thousands of years old living in the Himalayas.
This latter rendezvous with the Himalayan yogi began with a meeting via trance and later it materialized into a real physical meeting.
Even where my ex-master is concerned, I first met him in a trance, not once but repeatedly, and a year or so later, I met him in flesh and blood in Puri.
In yoga, direct experiences count for everything, while beliefs, rituals, hearsay and scripture have zero value.
I rest my "weary" case!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168744 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Take a video of him.

I am sure the Indian Media will love to see him.
His name is Mithuna and he lives in the Indian state of Orissa.

A vid of Anukul Chandra Thakur and pics of the 250 year old Barfani Baba are online. Google.
Islam Sucks

Ipswich, Australia

#168745 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
True...we know nothing about a demonic naked pagan "mangod" who is dangling from a phallic pole begging folks to eat his raw flesh and drink his fresh blood.
Err what?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168746 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

I rest my "weary" case!
Trance states are inner conditions of the awakened consciousness with objective proof to the onlookers if any.

Even an OBE is subjective and has to be experienced.

I've had dozens of willed OBEs with the onlooker, like say a close friend, seeing my cataleptic body on the bed during the OBE.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168747 Mar 21, 2013
Bye. Later.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#168748 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Another contradiction.
Hasn't your criminal prophet repeatedly warned the brain-dead Muslims against worshipping other Gods who're Allah's rivals and so how can Allah be the one and only God or Savior in existence?
This YHVH, Jesus and Allah worship is too anthropopathic, perverse and tribal.
ROFL
Actually that is not a contradiction. I don't see neither how do you find contradictions in sentences like god almighty is one or there is no god but he.

The only thing we can deduce is that people use to worship other gods, and the criminal prophet told to brain dead people that their gods don't exist but one, Allah.

Among the abrahamic religions there is only one who condemns the worshiping of other gods and focuses the entire worshiping on one god, YHVH.

Read this Shemot (Exodus) 20:5-6

5. You shall neither prostrate yourself before them nor worship them, for I, the Lord, your God, am a zealous God, Who visits the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons, upon the third and the fourth generation of those who hate Me,

6. and [I] perform loving kindness to thousands [of generations], to those who love Me and to those who keep My commandments.

This is why the other day I correct you by saying that Judaism was not a monotheistic religion but a monolatristic religion since it recongizes, well at least their god does, the existence of other gods, but focus the worshiping onto one god by the name YHVH.

Get it?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#168750 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I have met yogis like Barfani Baba who're 250 years or so and on a couple of occasions I was previliged to meet a yogi who was thousands of years old living in the Himalayas.
This latter rendezvous with the Himalayan yogi began with a meeting via trance and later it materialized into a real physical meeting.
Even where my ex-master is concerned, I first met him in a trance, not once but repeatedly, and a year or so later, I met him in flesh and blood in Puri.
In yoga, direct experiences count for everything, while beliefs, rituals, hearsay and scripture have zero value.
I thought you had given up the bull shit.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#168751 Mar 21, 2013
Islam Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you know NOTHING about God.
I had written this:

"So, please tell us, Jerk, what you know. Thanks in anticipation."

So, would you please tell us what you know about God, Jerk.

I will be all ears.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#168752 Mar 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, I must say:
THAT IS BULLSHIT!
Why did I say that? Because there is no such Horse Shit from God and Jesus, ignoring the Holy Spirit which does not exist. That there is a Holy Spirit besides God, is also Bullshit.
See Sham, you have nothing from Jesus on your bull shit above.
Who are you to tell Christians that Jesus didn't say He is God come down from heaven and became flesh?

And who are the Muslims that they decide that their religion is the only religion that God approves of, and that every one must convert to Islam or be responsible for their transgression of sin against Muslims, for rejection of Muhammad's religion?

And who are Muslims that enforce those Muslim religious beliefs on non-Muslims, when the Muslim god Allah is the pagan moon god Allah?

Explain how the God of Israel has chosen Muhammad as prophet?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#168753 Mar 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Rabbi says Christians are born to serve Jews.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =A4xMHVSZLyUXX
rabbee: everyone who is, was, or shall be born. is, was, or shall be, born to serve G-D and G-D Only. whether you truly do or not, determines whether you serve the devil in your being decieved or not.

and about all the world, serves their government, because they refuse to serve G-D. and even serving a religion, is no assurance of serving G-D. I serve G-D with both eyes and ears open, without guile to cloak them in deception.

Location hidden

#168754 Mar 21, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: everyone who is, was, or shall be born. is, was, or shall be, born to serve G-D and G-D Only. whether you truly do or not, determines whether you serve the devil in your being decieved or not.
and about all the world, serves their government, because they refuse to serve G-D. and even serving a religion, is no assurance of serving G-D. I serve G-D with both eyes and ears open, without guile to cloak them in deception.
And so do Christians worship only God with out deception.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#168755 Mar 21, 2013
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah SWT is the Ceator of the Universe and the Master of the Day of Judgement.
One day, we have to answer to Allah about all our deeds and actions. Prepare for the Life hereafter.
Remember you cannot hide anything from Allah SWT. HE knows everything.
Be kind to others, help and guide Humanity in the right direction.
Always ask for Allah's mercy.
rabbee: not according to all the muslems, i have seen and heard from. TheG-D i know, does not lead any one, with lies and deception religiously. for if you do not truly serve G-D, then in deception shall you be led by others.

i have yet to meet, even one muslem, one-christian, or one jew that truly believes in G-D. for once again there are no, true believe in G-D, actually here in TheTorah Happening again.

for once again there is nobody, here in TheTorah from HaShem except TheHisSon adam. G-D is giving TheWhole Torah Happening again. and there is nobody here in IT, while it is actually being given.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#168756 Mar 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has seen God and no one knows the nature of God.
If some one says that he has seen God and knows how God looks like and tells us about God's nature, then that will also be rejected as Bull Shit.
rabbee: yes i have told you this, and you have rejected it for your vain bs. for no one on earth, believes in TheG-D WHO is giving TheTorah just again.

Location hidden

#168757 Mar 21, 2013
Get to know Jesus Christ.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#168758 Mar 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbi is right. Your salvation, according to Jesus, comes only through the Jews. Please revert to Judaism as fast as you can.
The salvation boat is still there. don't miss the boat.
rabbee: horse man ur, all true Redeemption comes directly from G-D. and TheTorah is TheOnly Word from G-D, given to anyone directly.

if you are not here, in TheLiving Torah being given, then you cannot be redeemed. with about seven billion, nobodies here in TheTorah and counting.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168759 Mar 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

I thought you had given up the bull shit.
Yes, Mah.

I have retreated from the integral yoga since Dec 2012 when a most horrific attack came upon me and continued for days but despite quitting the integral yoga the inner experiences are still continuing on a sponateous basis since the supramental mantra has taken deep root in my consciousness. What can I do?

Location hidden

#168760 Mar 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What good would that do?
Stop looking at Jesus. You know enough about him.
It is important that you get to know God Almighty, the one and the only one Savior.
The Muslim god is the man Muhammad.
Muhammad declared himself the last prophet of his own pagan religion called Islam.

God is not in Muhammad's religion of Islam.
Get to know Jesus Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Fri weez 1
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Fri christy 502
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••