Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,538

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168698 Mar 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats kind of a bummer I must say
Whats worse is willful ignorance of history by Skeptic
At least in the case of PaulWV, he KNOWS his position is weak - which is why he keeps deflecting the argument
I tend to agree with you on that.

Two points to note...

JEWS....are "officially" marked as enemies in Christian "holy" books for having denied and murdered their invented "mangod-christ". This is you will agree is a key factor leading to the persecution and mass murder of JEWS in their millions by "christian" fanatics.
They forget that Jesus was a JEWISH man but NOT G-d!

The "christians" are interfering in other people's affairs when they persecute the JEWS for action taken against their own man Jesus.
You also correctly mentioned the two main christian "schools" of thought over nearly 1800 years to....kill all JEWS or convert them all!

MUSLIMS...are marked as enemies for denying their invented "mangod- christ" and for insisting that Jesus was a JEWISH Messiah but NOT G-d! Islam is the only religion that officially accepts Jesus as a messenger from G-d and Messiah. This is not enough for the fanatics. They need complete submission to their invented "mangod-christ"

The best option in my opinion is for Muslims to ditch BJ and stick to Jesus of Quran leaving "christians" to promote their invented "mangod-christ" who is looking comical by the minute!

Until we submit to the mangod they will find ways to kill us (Jews and Muslims) under any guise because they are unable to convince us through logic or reasoning.

That's why I say..same murderers; diufferent victims.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168699 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Define "fanatical"- Not from a "dictionary!

(smiles)
Extremist.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168700 Mar 21, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>

He beat the devil out of the moneychangers who were in serious need of exorcizms anyway!
Money-lending is wrong only when it seeks to exploit the poor, otherwise money-lending is just like any other business activity that's centered on money-making.

Production of goods and their sale is also based on money and so if every economic activity begins and ends with money thus there's nothing wrong with lending money to those who can profitably use it and return the loan with interest. Both are benefitted in the process.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168701 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Define "fanatical"
Define God.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168702 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Define "fanatical"
Define reality.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168703 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Define "fanatical"
Explain creation from nothing.

(smiles)
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#168704 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Money-lending is wrong only when it seeks to exploit the poor, otherwise money-lending is just like any other business activity that's centered on money-making.
Production of goods and their sale is also based on money and so if every economic activity begins and ends with money thus there's nothing wrong with lending money to those who can profitably use it and return the loan with interest. Both are benefitted in the process.
Salaamz & Salutations J. True That and thankx for the existential explainations,However we were referring to the dastardly moneychangers who were rapeing the wallets of the believers who had no choice but to give over their hard earn'd cash at rediculous interest rates.LOL! CheerZ
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168705 Mar 21, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz most ventilated one! I believe there are two and only two. The first was our human father ADAM(pbuh).But there is no real evidence to show he had a face to face with the Almighty.The second was moses.When he was at mt sinai getting his "GED" he requested a face to face.The almighty Said " Go hide in that cleft in the rock (for protection),and I,ll whisk by allowing you to see the divinity of My Shadow." Which we all know left Moses with that radiant nuclear glow!LOL! What say you most knowledgeable one? CheerZ
Salaams RAJ!
Good to see you ventilating these stale threads with your own band of oxygenated humour!
How could Adam our human father ever face the Almighty after his serpentine naughty deed in Eden!...lol...
Moses "faced" Almighty by fainting or by falling prostrate on his face!
Prophets may have had spiritual encounters but not direct audience in their present 3D state!
Salaams.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168706 Mar 21, 2013
"Gold is the money of kings; silver the money of gentlemen; barter the money of peasants; but, debt is the money of slaves (like our poor and ugly Hugh).

- Norman Franz

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168707 Mar 21, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>

Salaamz & Salutations J. True That and thankx for the existential explainations,However we were referring to the dastardly moneychangers who were rapeing the wallets of the believers who had no choice but to give over their hard earn'd cash at rediculous interest rates.LOL! CheerZ
The prophets wanted everyone to renounce materialism and live in poverty as part of surrender to their stinking almighty and foul teachings. ROFL.

I say - be rich by all means but be magnanimous at all times.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

#168708 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams RAJ!
Good to see you ventilating these stale threads with your own band of oxygenated humour!
How could Adam our human father ever face the Almighty after his serpentine naughty deed in Eden!...lol...
Moses "faced" Almighty by fainting or by falling prostrate on his face!
Prophets may have had spiritual encounters but not direct audience in their present 3D state!
Salaams.
Salaamz & salutations! Alex-Ibn-1 2 3-Ibn aka-ibn wm ! Great response yours and true to form. My reference to Adam was prior to the Garden incident before his wench (EVE) Sucker'D him into eating forbidden fruit! LOL! If he walk'd and talk'd with God he had to at least have seen his emerald slipperz ! LOL! CheerZ
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168709 Mar 21, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>

thankx for the existential explainations
Doesn't Islam foolishly ban usury per se? LOL.
Islam Sucks

Ipswich, Australia

#168710 Mar 21, 2013
None of you jerks has any idea about the true nature of God.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168711 Mar 21, 2013
QUESTION:

What percentage of Moses', Jesus' and Muhammad's idiotic teachings are applicable in this age of high reason and cutting-edge technological advance?

ROFL

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#168712 Mar 21, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz Most venerable.You,re welcome. I was thinking of all the Times he(jesus) delt with the ignorant by the love in his heart for his fellow man.Except for the time He beat the devil out of the moneychangers who were in serious need of exorcizms anyway!LOL! Cheerz
Salaams, Rabbeen

I do not believe that the moneychangers and goat sellers had their stalls within the Temple. Jesus was not a violent man and always kept his cool. The stalls were outside.

That story is absurd. Jesus did many things, according to John, but that is definitely not one of them.

Cheers
BMZ
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168713 Mar 21, 2013
Mind bender!

The religions of Moshe- Moosa Pbuh, Yeshua- Eesa Pbuh & Muhammed Pbuh originated from the Middle East.

Where did "christianity" as marketed today originate from?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168714 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Extremist.
(smiles)
Do you not hold any extemist views?
(smiles)

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#168715 Mar 21, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text> Salaamz most ventilated one! I believe there are two and only two. The first was our human father ADAM(pbuh).But there is no real evidence to show he had a face to face with the Almighty.The second was moses.When he was at mt sinai getting his "GED" he requested a face to face.The almighty Said " Go hide in that cleft in the rock (for protection),and I,ll whisk by allowing you to see the divinity of My Shadow." Which we all know left Moses with that radiant nuclear glow!LOL! What say you most knowledgeable one? CheerZ
Good questions.

Yes, you are right. I was talking about those on earth.

Adam, Eve and Satan must have seen God, while they were there.

I don't think Moses saw God's back. He might have felt as if something passed by.

Salaams
BMZ
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168716 Mar 21, 2013
The Hebrew, Christian and Muslim cults are derived in large measure from the pagan and barbaric Baal and Molech worship of Babylon, Sumeria and Egypt. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168717 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you not hold any extemist views?

(smiles)
As far as possible, I try to go by sound reasoning and hard proof.

I have no use of scripture unless the verse tallies with reason and experience.

I have little or no respect for the prophets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Dec 22 thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
More from around the web