Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253560 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168717 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you not hold any extemist views?

(smiles)
As far as possible, I try to go by sound reasoning and hard proof.

I have no use of scripture unless the verse tallies with reason and experience.

I have little or no respect for the prophets.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168718 Mar 21, 2013
Adam and Eve are fictional characters.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#168719 Mar 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Get to know Jesus Christ.
What good would that do?

Stop looking at Jesus. You know enough about him.

It is important that you get to know God Almighty, the one and the only one Savior.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168720 Mar 21, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
Salaamz! most curious ones.& Salutations. ALLAH(all adorations and praises be to HIM),Is Most Holy Lord,GOD. Creator,Cherisher,& Sustainer of all known universes.There is No-GOD BUT HE. CheerZ
Salaams Rabbeen Al Jihad...Agree with you!
CheerZ back at ya..
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#168722 Mar 21, 2013
Islam Sucks wrote:
None of you jerks has any idea about the true nature of God.
So, please tell us, Jerk, what you know. Thanks in anticipation
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168723 Mar 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

It is important that you get to know God Almighty, the one and the only one Savior.
If your God Almighty can not be seen or known by any means and since he does not intervene or help the world then why should one pray to such a being or believe that such a being exists? ROFL.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168724 Mar 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>And don't forget the Jewish blood libel, where Jews killed both Muslim and Christian children for their their blood to bake Jewish bread.
The Muslims have documented that as being true.
So lets get into all of history including Muslim offering sacrifice to the jinns.
You are now hallucinating beyond belief.

Any Jew or Muslim who offers human sacrifice is NOT of G-d.

Unfortunately you forget that YOUR religion ACTIVELY PROMOTES:
-HUMAN SACRIFICE
-THE EATING OF RAW HUMAN FLESH AND,
-THE DRINKING OF FRESH HUMAN BLOOD!!

You really ought to get your facts right!

Do you believe in EATING your OWN mangod??
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168725 Mar 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

It is important that you get to know God Almighty...
Haven't you posted a contradiction, brain-dead moron?

If the God you speak of cannot be seen or contacted then how can he be known?

ROFL
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168726 Mar 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

God Almighty, the one and the only one Savior.
Another contradiction.

Hasn't your criminal prophet repeatedly warned the brain-dead Muslims against worshipping other Gods who're Allah's rivals and so how can Allah be the one and only God or Savior in existence?

This YHVH, Jesus and Allah worship is too anthropopathic, perverse and tribal.

ROFL
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168727 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as possible, I try to go by sound reasoning and hard proof.
I have no use of scripture unless the verse tallies with reason and experience.
I have little or no respect for the prophets.
Dear Joel...
You need to produce HARD proof for all your "extreme" supra-yogic claims.
Not seen a single yogi live to the ripe old age of 150 years and I have yet to see a yogi flying past my window.

You also make many unsubstantiated claims...just like us, I hasten to add!!!!

We are all in similar mires of "ignorance and speculation"...while hoping that "mine is better than yours"
(I am a realist...smiles!)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168728 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

You need to produce HARD proof for all your "extreme" supra-yogic claims.
You want the proof online? LOL.

You'll have to meet the yogi in person to get the proof.

Enter the integral yoga if you have the inner fitness and within a short time you'll get a lot of hard proof about the various states of consciousness and their concomitant powers etc.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168729 Mar 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Not seen a single yogi live to the ripe old age of 150 years and I have yet to see a yogi flying past my window.
I have met yogis like Barfani Baba who're 250 years or so and on a couple of occasions I was previliged to meet a yogi who was thousands of years old living in the Himalayas.

This latter rendezvous with the Himalayan yogi began with a meeting via trance and later it materialized into a real physical meeting.

Even where my ex-master is concerned, I first met him in a trance, not once but repeatedly, and a year or so later, I met him in flesh and blood in Puri.

In yoga, direct experiences count for everything, while beliefs, rituals, hearsay and scripture have zero value.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168730 Mar 21, 2013
I have been getting yogic experiences since the age of 4.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168731 Mar 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
A rant of the HIGHEST order ...... worthy of an A+
Now, back to some bookkeeping items...
1) Have you realized yet that C.E. means the same as A.D. and not BCE or BC?
2) Do you finally see the folly of calling the Greek language the Greece language?
and an additional item..
3) The question was previously raised as to the nature of the historical violence committed by Christians. I assume by the above you finally agree that this in fact did occur, and that it was not solely directed at Muslims?
Very good questions.

Is Shamma now into "double dutch", "double holland" or "double netherlands"? lol
Islam Sucks

Brisbane, Australia

#168732 Mar 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, please tell us, Jerk, what you know. Thanks in anticipation
I know that you know NOTHING about God.
SamBee

Windermere, FL

#168733 Mar 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't think Moses saw God's back. He might have felt as if something passed by.
Salaams
BMZ
Exodus 33:23

23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my [back parts]: but my face shall not be seen.

268 'achowr aw-khore' or (shortened) achor {aw-khore'}; from 299; the hinder part; hence (adverb) behind, backward; also (as facing north) the West:--after(-ward), back (part,-side,-ward), hereafter,(be-)hind(-er part), time to come, without.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168734 Mar 21, 2013
I knew a guy who took up the Gayatri Mantra for serious meditation and he was at it nearly 24 x 7 and within 15 days, he began seeing the inner light, hearing the subtle sounds and having all sorts of supraphysical experiences and in 3 months the cosmic power of the universal mind plane called Gayatri began manifesting in his physical presence and began guiding him at all times as a force that he could perceive at all times. What a shine radiated from his body. This guy was really spiritual but last heard that he's still stuck on that level and knows nothing about the supramental planes or about the dynamic descent of the supramental force into the lower planes to transform and perfect them.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168735 Mar 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You want the proof online? LOL.
You'll have to meet the yogi in person to get the proof.
Enter the integral yoga if you have the inner fitness and within a short time you'll get a lot of hard proof about the various states of consciousness and their concomitant powers etc.
We can also say the same thing Joel!
You want proof online? LOL.
You will have to meet G-d and Angels in person to get the proof.
Enter the integral worship if you have the inner fitness and within a short time you'll get a lot of hard proof about various states of spiritual elevation, consciousness and their concomitant powers etc.

When you suffered from that painful health condition..did you go to a yogi or to a demonic secular doctor?
(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168736 Mar 21, 2013
Resting my burned foot. Bye.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#168737 Mar 21, 2013
Islam Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you know NOTHING about God.
True...we know nothing about a demonic naked pagan "mangod" who is dangling from a phallic pole begging folks to eat his raw flesh and drink his fresh blood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 17 hr Eagle 12 4,690
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul 21 thetruth 782
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul 14 ATHEOI 2
Astrology and Paganism Jun 30 Wolf 1
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Jun 28 Friendly User17 348
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Jun '16 yav1112 13
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun '16 The Prophet MO LIES 9
More from around the web