Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
158,361 - 158,380 of 200,894 Comments Last updated 19 min ago

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
All Greece to me
It not Greece to you ,its your mind is that screwed up.

You cannot accept reality.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>There is NO COMMON ERA BETWEEN THE JEWS AND CHRISTIANS.
The Jews have since the beginning of Christianity have persecuted the Christians.
Even today the Jew wants to remove the common accepted religious law of marriage between a man and a women and add the gay life style of gays as included within the marriage between a man and a women law.
By any chance, in you ample spare time do you ride around the steppe on a horse waving a sword?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you conversing about
the deal is for chronology - accepted by us ENGLISH speakers here - at least those of us who at least went to High School some time
BCE=BC
CE=AD
Is it that hard to understand? Its in all the DICTIONARIES
Did my CE kill any one?
NO!
But your hate and bigotry supports the Murder of innocent people.
Your mind is screwed up Frijoles.

You are like the Muslims they are self perfect in every way, and you are the same way about your self Frijoles.

You mind is screwed up Frijoles.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
By any chance, in you ample spare time do you ride around the steppe on a horse waving a sword?
I walk through life accepting reality, and you don't Frijoles.
You want to hide your self in your circle of hate and bigotry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you conversing about
the deal is for chronology - accepted by us ENGLISH speakers here - at least those of us who at least went to High School some time
BCE=BC
CE=AD
Is it that hard to understand? Its in all the DICTIONARIES
You are delusional, you are the only one my post is directed at.
Apparently you are you possessed with multiple personalities.
You are a loser Frijoes.
The more you push and shove the deeper you dig yourself in your own hole.
You are burring your self deep in your own hole with your own stupidity.
Rabbeen Al Jihad

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
True that, Rabbeen
There is an ignorant fool here, who is very fond of "I am he" and he can take the he to mean his he.
The biblical Jesus never told any one openly who he was and if anyone said anything, he always added, "I am he".
I have been waiting to see Shaman, Paul WV and the new arrival John from the asshole of the earth (Australia) to write, "I Am He!"
Salaams
BMZ
Salaamz & hale shoma Cheest Baeradaer. Salutations most venerable,and knowledgeable scholar of the Arcane,and master of the occult. My heart is warmed by your presence here in the den of iniquitous shams of human existance.May they ALL take heed to your most profound and factual words. Hows it Hangin BMZ? Still holding your own with these rabid little shrews? LOL! I would have thought after 1000s of factual entries,and millions of heated arguments you would have converted this whole thread into submission to ALLAH-ALONE! They must be thicker than my ex,s Skull! LOL! Perhaps the inclusion of a little "zen-trickery" would soften up even the hardest skull here.Chat with the nearest buddhist acholite,they can give you great incite into the most stubborn of animals...The upright hairless Bi-pedz! LOL! Here,s a little equalizer i sometimes use on the worst offenders(usually jesus freakx)...simple ask "What would jesus do!???" if you,re conversing with someone really evil,usually their head swells up with steam and smoke until its pouring out their ears! If they are not so evil,they just get a little upset.LOL! Take care! Xodahafez & (as you say) CheerZ

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Not
and what about the inquisition?
No ones hands are pure and clean with out stain in that era.
Do the Jews ever apologize for past murders of innocent people?
Have the Jew ever hid their crimes of murder of innocent people under their religious laws to justify murder?
Can you be truthful?
Up until 1932 the Jews justified their persecution and killings under their religious laws.
The same as Muslims were doing in the past using their religious laws to murder non-Muslims and are still murdering innocent people under their religious laws day.
And that is how you justify your own hate and bigotry.
In your mind there is no common era of peace and tranquility between
Christians and Jews.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Back it up with hard data.
Just look around you.
Who is supporting the Jews? Muslims?
NO! its the Christian communities that support the Jews.
You are are a shameful in your ignorance of reality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that obtuse?
The reason I brought up the past was to try to demonstrate to you the folly of your argument. On one hand you are blaming muslims for killing, but on the other hand you dont blame Christians for killing people.
The error in your approach isnt whether one case is more RELEVANT, but they fact you are playing stereotypes for the present but are unwilling to accept them for the past.
PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.
Some of these people who do the killing happen to be Muslim, just like as in the past where some of the people doing the killing happened to be Christian.
If you are going to play the stereotyping game you have to be fair and consistent.
NOTE how Buford handled the same issue. He is on here al the time knocking Muslims. But when the topic of the church came up, he did not hesitate for a moment to apologize for the past. Without even being asked. That way he was able to move forward with his criticism with some credibility and moral authority.
You, on the other hand, not only get hung up on revisionism (and miss the point of the argument ENTIRELY) but you confound your argument by adding new garbage such as Blood Libel.
You left out Hate and Bigotry.
The main cause of war between the peoples.
You pretend that Jews and Muslims are free of hate and bigotry.
So you fail in your attempt to correct me to side of your false reality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas,
I like your Christ but i do not like Christians like you.
You couldn't like like me if you tried.
For your heart does not know the love of Christ.
Pervez Musharraf

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
good question.
Is it one donkey or two?
All I know from that passage strictly speaking is that he is not Son. Personally, I never put a lot of stock in messianic prophecies. I live in the here and now. If it happens, great.
Curious, I'd thought that the great Jewish hope was for some kind of Messiah and Savior of the world to show up who ISN'T named Jesus, but the present discouragement is that I should, taking your cue, ask the question, "Who is this 'man of life' and how will he be known by mere mortals?" only to be slammed by islamotards.

I mean, who else but Mohammad's unthinking slaves who loiter about this thread would "spam" and "disagree" with a basic question that is prompted by Daniel's recorded visions, assuming, of course, that Daniel is even RECOGNIZED by the islamotards as a legitimate prophet "of Allah?"

Yes, he is so recognized: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_in_Islam

I know! If I post that Daniel's "man of life" could only have been Mohammad, then surely the islamotards will shower my posts with accolades! Hell, I might even be made an honorary Muslim!!!
Pervez Musharraf

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant fool,
Matter exists in three states. And the state has nothing to do with the fools' incarnation myth.
"Cosmic manifestation can incarnate" is rubbish.
How does it feel to be God?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Back it up with hard data.
Just Google News then Christians and then muslims. Do this over several days and you will have all the hard data you need.
Pervez Musharraf

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant fool,
Matter exists in three states. And the state has nothing to do with the fools' incarnation myth.
"Cosmic manifestation can incarnate" is rubbish.
Allah the Ignorant Fool,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

Dark matter is a type of matter hypothesized to account for a large part of the total mass in the universe. Dark matter cannot be seen directly with telescopes; evidently it neither emits nor absorbs light or other electromagnetic radiation at any significant level. Instead, its existence and properties are inferred from its gravitational effects on visible matter, radiation, and the large-scale structure of the universe. Dark matter is estimated to constitute 84% of the matter in the universe and 23% of the total energy density (with almost all the rest being dark energy).

See also: http://science.nasa.gov/astrophysics/focus-ar...
Pervez Musharraf

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Google News then Christians and then muslims. Do this over several days and you will have all the hard data you need.
There are many more Islamic terrorist groups than there are Christian terrorist groups.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designat...
Pervez Musharraf

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Jewish terrorist groups: http://atheism.about.com/library/world/AJ/bl_...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I structured my post on your remark that Christian, rape' lie, murder and rob.
For your remarks were based out of contents and in support of Muslims commuting genocide on non-Muslims.
As I stated we all are sinners, But in the context of Muhammad's followers, Christians are not out committing genocide on Muslims or any race of people.
So your remarks that Christians rape, lie, murder and rob was putting Christians in the same category as Muslims committing genocide on innocent people inferring that since Christians as you so stated rape, lie, murder and rob, you express therefore it is lawful for Muslims to commit genocide on all Christians and non-Muslims, because some Christians rape, lie, murder and rob.
So you have tainted blood on your hands in support of the genocide committed by Muslims by your immoral support of Muslims genocide.
I'm suggesting to you that you have not understood my post. I am not now and was not then supporting Muslims committing genocide as you have erroneously stated.

Having said that I stand by my words which are repeated for your benefit.

It is my understanding that some who call themselves "Christians" also rape, lie, murder and rob"

I shall also add that there are some who use others to do their nasty evil and outwardly they appear holy and righteous but they are no better in mind than decaying corpses.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I welcome challenges and free debates.
My respect and love and good will for you remain unaltered and are in fact going up based on your poised responses....
Have a good day.
Frijoles wrote:---Oh, I am back on your sht list (because I dare to challenge you). Imagine my distress.

Joel---I welcome challenges and free debates.....

Hugh--- How deep is that love for him? To Frijjy, you are on the list because of your nasty filthy ways.
John

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my understanding that some who call themselves "Christians" also rape, lie, murder and rob"
Yes but such fake Christians who behave like this are called criminals and they hide from Christian society.
Those muslims who "rape, lie, murder and rob" against non-muslims are called "freedom fighters" and their behaviour is encouraged by muslim society.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm suggesting to you that you have not understood my post. I am not now and was not then supporting Muslims committing genocide as you have erroneously stated.
Having said that I stand by my words which are repeated for your benefit.
I shall also add that there are some who use others to do their nasty evil and outwardly they appear holy and righteous but they are no better in mind than decaying corpses.
Are those the Christians that you associate with and have bible study with?
Is that how you know them?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••