Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,608

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#168616 Mar 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm suggesting to you that you have not understood my post. I am not now and was not then supporting Muslims committing genocide as you have erroneously stated.
Having said that I stand by my words which are repeated for your benefit.
It is my understanding that some who call themselves "Christians" also rape, lie, murder and rob"
I shall also add that there are some who use others to do their nasty evil and outwardly they appear holy and righteous but they are no better in mind than decaying corpses.
Are those the Christians that you associate with and have bible study with?
Is that how you know them?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168617 Mar 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Great, so among the other idiotic traits that Skeptic shares, he is also a wannabee neo-Nazi.
And at heart you're a hardcore Zionist.

Both the Neo-Nazis and Zionists stand in shit.

There's no difference.

Besides, both Shamma and you have roughly the same intellectual capacity.

Grow up.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168618 Mar 20, 2013
Pervez Musharraf wrote:
<quoted text>

How does it feel to be God?
At the core of every atom is the absolute consciousness (with its innate energy component) of which every thing is a graduated manifestation.

Creation from nothing is for retards.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168619 Mar 20, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>

Those muslims who "rape, lie, murder and rob" against non-muslims are called "freedom fighters" and their behaviour is encouraged by muslim society.
This is becaure their scripture, God and prophet have taught them these traits and so they think that by behaving as such they're accumulating merit and being sincere Momins.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#168621 Mar 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't like like me if you tried.
For your heart does not know the love of Christ.
I don't need love of Christ. I love God Almighty. You must love God more than your Christ or any other prophet.

Jesus is nothing before God and means nothing more than a messenger of God to me.

You love that man so much that you have left God behind, in the gutters! That is shameful.

What did the man tell everyone? You have forgotten this and your Satanic Church never taught that and does not talk about that:

"Love thy LORD with all your hearts, all your minds and all your souls!"

And the perverted Satanic Church taught folks to love Jesus with all their hearts, all their minds and all their souls. That is rubbish!

What can be more Satanic than this?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168622 Mar 20, 2013
Pervez Musharraf wrote:
<quoted text>

Allah the Ignorant Fool.
Yes.

bmz

Singapore

#168623 Mar 20, 2013
Rabbeen Al Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>Salaamz & hale shoma Cheest Baeradaer. Salutations most venerable,and knowledgeable scholar of the Arcane,and master of the occult. My heart is warmed by your presence here in the den of iniquitous shams of human existance.May they ALL take heed to your most profound and factual words. Hows it Hangin BMZ? Still holding your own with these rabid little shrews? LOL! I would have thought after 1000s of factual entries,and millions of heated arguments you would have converted this whole thread into submission to ALLAH-ALONE! They must be thicker than my ex,s Skull! LOL! Perhaps the inclusion of a little "zen-trickery" would soften up even the hardest skull here.Chat with the nearest buddhist acholite,they can give you great incite into the most stubborn of animals...The upright hairless Bi-pedz! LOL! Here,s a little equalizer i sometimes use on the worst offenders(usually jesus freakx)...simple ask "What would jesus do!???" if you,re conversing with someone really evil,usually their head swells up with steam and smoke until its pouring out their ears! If they are not so evil,they just get a little upset.LOL! Take care! Xodahafez & (as you say) CheerZ
Salaams, Rabbeen

Thanks for the compliments.

You asked, "What would Jesus do?"

If he comes by mistake and looks at Christianity and her Church, Jesus will freak out and fly back!

The poor man kept hollering, "Love thy LORD God with all thy hearts, all your minds and all your souls" and the minions of the Satanic Church told them to love Jesus with all their hearts, all their minds and all their souls.

Cheers

bmz

Singapore

#168624 Mar 20, 2013
Pervez Musharraf wrote:
<quoted text>How does it feel to be God?
Not really good. After looking at the hopeless performance of Jesus, I wouldn't like to feel like that way.

I have concluded that the Christian God is really a clueless ignorant fool.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168625 Mar 20, 2013
Pervez Musharraf wrote:
<quoted text>

Curious, I'd thought that the great Jewish hope was for some kind of Messiah and Savior of the world to show up.
ROFL.

Jewish Messiah? LOL.

I think you mean the Jewish Terrorist.

The Hebrews have not produced one true Prophet of a higher order except for human sacrificing, mass-murdering, war-mongering, plagiarizing and cruel madmen who promoted the worship of their G-d who's one of the competiting Baals. And, their G-d, beliefs and rituals too have been borrowed from the older cultures of the Middle East.

Not one Prophet has been even a partial success till now which is because they were of an inferior grade.

All talk of the world Messiah is BS.

The earth nature is evolutionary and it has taken billions of years for the high intellectual grade of the mind consciousness to emerge from a state of involution in the terrestrial consciousness and it will take billions of years for the highest involved graduation of consciousness to emerge in the earth matter and then only can we say that the earth nature (including humanity) has been perfected.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#168626 Mar 20, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
At the core of every atom is the absolute consciousness (with its innate energy component) of which every thing is a graduated manifestation.
Creation from nothing is for retards.
Atom-a created matter.

at·om
[at-uhm] Show IPA

noun
Physics.
a.
the smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element, consisting of a nucleus containing combinations of neutrons and protons and one or more electrons bound to the nucleus by electrical attraction; the number of protons determines the identity of the element.

b.
an atom with one of the electrons replaced by some other particle: muonic atom; kaonic atom.

Energy. this component as the source of nuclear energy.

a hypothetical particle of matter so minute as to admit of no division.

anything extremely small; a minute quantity.

bmz

Singapore

#168627 Mar 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Are those the Christians that you associate with and have bible study with?

Is that how you know them?
I don't know what dear HughBe will write but I want to say this:

Look at what Christianity has done to you, Brain-damaged!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168628 Mar 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

I have concluded that the Christian God is really a clueless ignorant fool.
Yes, the Christian God, the Jewish G-d, the Islamic God, the Hindu God, the Buddhist God, the Zoroastrian God and all the other Gods are clueless and ignorant fools.

bmz

Singapore

#168629 Mar 20, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but such fake Christians who behave like this are called criminals and they hide from Christian society.
Those muslims who "rape, lie, murder and rob" against non-muslims are called "freedom fighters" and their behaviour is encouraged by muslim society.
No, Idiot. You are wrong! Stop bullshitting!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168630 Mar 20, 2013
Seek the Self by going within....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168631 Mar 20, 2013
The Self is above God....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168632 Mar 20, 2013
God or G-d is a lowly being sought out by the cluess and ignorant prophets of the past with each prophet clinging like a leech to one of the many inferior beings of the lower planes which became to his deluded consciousness - God or G-d. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168633 Mar 20, 2013
The Self is far above God or G-d and soul.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168634 Mar 20, 2013
It's through the awakened soul that one can connect with and merge in the Self.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168635 Mar 20, 2013
Become a Self-seeker instead of becoming an ignorant God-seeker.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#168636 Mar 20, 2013
Self-realization results in the supreme enlightenment, while God-seeking results in delusion, limitation and sectarianism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Storm Clan (Jun '07) 14 hr Terry Hiltibidal 3
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Dec 22 thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
More from around the web