Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256295 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Mar 13

Port Louis, Mauritius

#168051 Mar 17, 2013
allah is my dog
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#168052 Mar 17, 2013
JOEL wrote:
After being quite complacent about the financial aspect of my life and not being unduly concerned about increasing the returns on investments for so many years on account of my serious spiritual commitment, these days, after quitting the integral yoga, I am busy taking greater stock of all the investments and planning for more investments in prime real estate/infrastructure development. There's big money to be earned in property deals. The precious metal trade is also very promising. Best buy is bullion especially pure gold (24k gold) bars. Heavy investments in blue chip companies is also wise.
Good boy! It is never too late.

Now, don't go back to that rubbish known as the integral Yoga.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#168053 Mar 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>It is not witchcraft rabbee, its just that you are an idiot.
meaning you are unable to come the understanding of Gods words.
You keep introducing words into your post that do not relate to my wording in my post to you.
You come to a conclusion without understanding my post to you.
So you post with your emotions rather than with intelligence.
rabbee: well there you go, calling TheG-D WHO came to speak with me an idiot. and lying is most certainly, called witchraft. and yes i do understand, your demonic posts of all lies.

just because i reject everything you say with lies, does not mean i do not understand them. i have had three conversations actually with G-D, and i am certain that G-D knows this story better than you never really did.

you act just like the same old arrogant devil, who expeced me to believe in him rather than G-D. and i do not appreciate, you continously calling G-D an idiot. because you only think, your much smarter than G-D. now who does that, remind you of?

i got the message, direcrtly from G-D. and if you call the message from G-D, idiotic then your calling G-D an idiot. so don't blame the messinger, just because you personally reject the message from G-D, just like the devil does.

if you do not like G-D'S choice for messinger then you! complain to G-D. i did not choose, this assignment from G-D. i was chosen by G-D, for it. in case you have not read scripture, i did try to get out of it. and all that got me, was a terribly sore behind for the 41 year tardynhess.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#168054 Mar 17, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Papa, I'm in severe pain. A large part of the right foot has been burned. The scalded foot is hurting a lot and there's no one here to help me. The house helps will arrive any time now. I'll be visting the doc soon. Can't bear the discomfort. Bye.
rabbee: maybe you should quit, bad mouthing G-D. before you get yourself really, really hurt or possibly prematurely dead. or get a lot of people, around you killed. if you really love your neighbors and friends, you would not dream of putting them at risk because of your loose tounge and fingers.

sounds more to me, like you are self plague in motion. as all those little accidents, keep getting worse and worse. the more you, bad mouth G-D.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#168055 Mar 17, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is quite obvious that you have not understood what I wrote. I wrote this:
"If one wants to learn how to bull shit about religion and God, one must learn it from the Christians.
It is Horse Shit and absurd to say that Jesus revealed the triune nature of God and that God wants to be worshipped in triune nature. This is really a pile of horse shit and manure.
Jesus never revealed this absurdity. He is not on record for saying anything that the Church and her monsters said. There is nothing from Jesus on Trinity or this absurd triune nature of God. Absolutely rubbish!
The idiotic minds that came up with the triune rubbish could never explain their confusion and neither can you.
No Muslim believes that. Such Horse Shit can only be found in Christianity.
If Jesus had said himself that God was a trinity or triune, I can safely say that your biblical Jesus was a bloody fool! Sorry for being brutal but that is the truth.
Christianity is based on lies and nothing but lies from wicked men. For every damn thing said about Jesus, there is nothing from Jesus to support idiotic claims.
How long can you guys keep that fraud trinity alive?"
The heresy that Jesus is God was not settled at the Council of Niacea in 325 AD. This heresy took another 350 years.
Heresies were raining like cats and dogs over this period. Jesus was turned into a ridiculous God around the early part of the 7th Century.
Everything that the Church tells you, is heresy. Truth has been kept away from you. The Church has no choice but to preach the lies it had established. It cannot go back.
Muhammad had nothing to do with the heresies of Christianity. He just blasted the Trinity and condemned it and rejected that Jesus was the son of God.
The true disciples of Jesus followed his teaching and followed their religion Judaism, which was the religion of Jesus, not Christianity developed in association with pagan philosophers.
Paul, back then the men known as Bishops, never sat in the company of wise and learned people. And they kept them far away knowing that they would be mocked by the learned.
Instead, they spoke to an illiterate and totally ignorant audience, who dared not laugh at them. All such men were loaded up on donkeys and mules and were bundled off to Constantine.
And the fools had no choice but to accept the Emperor's will, not God's will or Jesus' will.
When I discuss Christianity, I discuss it through your tales and weak fables. How long can you keep on deceiving yourself and others? 
Your pot is meaningless.
Its all conjecture of your own opinion.

You state:
The true disciples of Jesus followed his teaching and followed their religion Judaism, which was the religion of Jesus, not Christianity.

Christianity is Judaism.
But without the corruption.
That is why Christianity is called the Christian Judao religion.

You lack understanding Gods Holy Bible because you follow Muhammad.
Muslims do not follow Jesus like Christians do.
Muslims reduce Jesus to just a prophet below Muhammad.

So the true identity of Jesus the Son of God is hidden from the Muslims mind.

Gods Holy Bible is Gods truth, and the NT Scripture reveals Gods truth.

The fault of the Muslims is that express Muhammad as being sinless and with the perfectness of being equal to God.

This link reveals Muhammad is not sinless and does not have the perfectness to be considered equal to God.
Muhammad worshiped in the occult.
The true disciples of Jesus followed his teaching and followed their religion Judaism, which was the religion of Jesus, not Christianity
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#168056 Mar 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I pity you rabbee, you are confused.
rabbee: and the totaly confused, calling me what they are. is worth what to you, in demonic witchraft? instead of waking up, from your delusion. you just keep on, going deeper and piled highter down.

Location hidden

#168057 Mar 17, 2013
Corrected post:
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is quite obvious that you have not understood what I wrote. I wrote this:
"If one wants to learn how to bull shit about religion and God, one must learn it from the Christians.
It is Horse Shit and absurd to say that Jesus revealed the triune nature of God and that God wants to be worshipped in triune nature. This is really a pile of horse shit and manure.
Jesus never revealed this absurdity. He is not on record for saying anything that the Church and her monsters said. There is nothing from Jesus on Trinity or this absurd triune nature of God. Absolutely rubbish!
The idiotic minds that came up with the triune rubbish could never explain their confusion and neither can you.
No Muslim believes that. Such Horse Shit can only be found in Christianity.
If Jesus had said himself that God was a trinity or triune, I can safely say that your biblical Jesus was a bloody fool! Sorry for being brutal but that is the truth.
Christianity is based on lies and nothing but lies from wicked men. For every damn thing said about Jesus, there is nothing from Jesus to support idiotic claims.
How long can you guys keep that fraud trinity alive?"
The heresy that Jesus is God was not settled at the Council of Niacea in 325 AD. This heresy took another 350 years.
Heresies were raining like cats and dogs over this period. Jesus was turned into a ridiculous God around the early part of the 7th Century.
Everything that the Church tells you, is heresy. Truth has been kept away from you. The Church has no choice but to preach the lies it had established. It cannot go back.
Muhammad had nothing to do with the heresies of Christianity. He just blasted the Trinity and condemned it and rejected that Jesus was the son of God.
The true disciples of Jesus followed his teaching and followed their religion Judaism, which was the religion of Jesus, not Christianity developed in association with pagan philosophers.
Paul, back then the men known as Bishops, never sat in the company of wise and learned people. And they kept them far away knowing that they would be mocked by the learned.
Instead, they spoke to an illiterate and totally ignorant audience, who dared not laugh at them. All such men were loaded up on donkeys and mules and were bundled off to Constantine.
And the fools had no choice but to accept the Emperor's will, not God's will or Jesus' will.
When I discuss Christianity, I discuss it through your tales and weak fables. How long can you keep on deceiving yourself and others?
Your pot is meaningless.
Its all conjecture of your own opinion.

You state:
The true disciples of Jesus followed his teaching and followed their religion Judaism, which was the religion of Jesus, not Christianity.

Christianity is Judaism.

You lack understanding Gods Holy Bible because you follow Muhammad.
Muslims do not follow Jesus like Christians do.
Muslims reduce Jesus to just a prophet below Muhammad.

So the true identity of Jesus the Son of God is hidden from the Muslims mind.

Gods Holy Bible is Gods truth, and the NT Scripture reveals Gods truth.

The fault of the Muslims is that express Muhammad as being sinless and with the perfectness of being equal to God.

This link reveals Muhammad is not sinless and does not have the perfectness to be considered equal to God.
Muhammad worshiped in the occult.
The true disciples of Jesus followed his teaching and followed their religion Judaism, which was the religion of Jesus.

Location hidden

#168058 Mar 17, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well there you go, calling TheG-D WHO came to speak with me an idiot. and lying is most certainly, called witchraft. and yes i do understand, your demonic posts of all lies.
just because i reject everything you say with lies, does not mean i do not understand them. i have had three conversations actually with G-D, and i am certain that G-D knows this story better than you never really did.
you act just like the same old arrogant devil, who expeced me to believe in him rather than G-D. and i do not appreciate, you continously calling G-D an idiot. because you only think, your much smarter than G-D. now who does that, remind you of?
i got the message, direcrtly from G-D. and if you call the message from G-D, idiotic then your calling G-D an idiot. so don't blame the messinger, just because you personally reject the message from G-D, just like the devil does.
if you do not like G-D'S choice for messinger then you! complain to G-D. i did not choose, this assignment from G-D. i was chosen by G-D, for it. in case you have not read scripture, i did try to get out of it. and all that got me, was a terribly sore behind for the 41 year tardynhess.
There you go again rabbe saying things I did not say.
I SAID YOU ARE AN IDIOT, NOT GOD.
So stop your bull-shit rabbee.

Your story mocks God.
You been had by demons rabbee.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#168059 Mar 17, 2013
G-D only sent one messinger, and everybody and their, brothers, cousins and uncles, wants to try and shoot em down.

as if about seven billion to one odds, is unfair odds to the seven billion.

Location hidden

#168060 Mar 17, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and the totaly confused, calling me what they are. is worth what to you, in demonic witchraft? instead of waking up, from your delusion. you just keep on, going deeper and piled highter down.
You need to see a mental doctor rabbee, you mind is playing tricks on you.
bmz

Location hidden

#168061 Mar 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Christianity is Judaism.

Oh! Another Horse shit!!!

There is NO such things as Judeo-Christian or Christian-Judeo religion. That is Giraffe Shit!

Christianity should be called Corrupto-Greek religion.
bmz

Location hidden

#168062 Mar 17, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Corrected post:

<quoted text>Your pot is meaningless.
Corrected post?

Pot?

Location hidden

#168063 Mar 18, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Another Horse shit!!!
There is NO such things as Judeo-Christian or Christian-Judeo religion. That is Giraffe Shit!
Christianity should be called Corrupto-Greek religion.
I cannot awaken your spirit to the knowledge of truth, only God can do that, and eventually He will.

Location hidden

#168064 Mar 18, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yes! They are. Many have become atheists. Many have become Muslims.
Go and write on ex-christians' sites. You will run away within a few minutes. To them, Christianity is a shattered Fallen Cross.
And many are lost to the fires of hell.

Location hidden

#168065 Mar 18, 2013
A Muslim turns to Jesus Christ:

I was bewildered by the agreement between the Quran and the Gospel that Jesus was born from a virgin mother. Why did He have no father? I recalled the Islamic answer,

Verily, Jesus is as Adam in the sight of God. He created him of dust: He then said to him, "Be" - and he was. Quran 3:59

So, Jesus is like Adam! Hmm. There is only one thing making Jesus similar to Adam. They both did not have a father, but definitely Jesus is the opposite of Adam in everything else.

Adam lived in paradise, he was sinless and immortal then (he did not have to die) until he disobeyed God commandment and ate from the forbidden tree and was expelled from paradise to earth (Quran 20:115-123).

Though the Quran suggested that Allah forgave Adam, we cannot say that Adam is sinless. He is now “forgiven” not “sinless”. Living on earth, Adam did not enjoy his previous privilege in paradise, immortality. Adam now DIES.

It was clear to me, that Adam had been expelled from paradise was not the only punishment for his disobedience, he received an extra punishment: DEATH.

As children of Adam, we all die like him. In a way, we inherited death from him; in other words, we inherited Adam’s punishment.

Since God is just, we should not be punished for something we did not do; indeed none of us is capable to avoid sin. All of us have sin, one way or another. My conclusion was: we inherited the ability of sin or the nature of sin from Adam; therefore we received the just punishment of death just like him.

But just as by one man’s sin, death entered into mankind, is it possible that through one man’s sinlessness we could be restored back to eternal life in paradise?

The only sinless man like Adam is Jesus. He is the last Adam who never sinned. He indeed could restore us back to eternal life in paradise, if we believed in Him and followed Him.

I found that God’s Word in the Bible taught this concept. I was astonished and marveled as I gazed on texts talking about this exact concept. Read: Romans 5:12-21 and 1 Corinthians 15:20-22,45 to find for yourself.

For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made righteous. Romans 5:19

For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 1 Corinthians 15:21-22

It made sense, Jesus had to be born not from the seed of Adam so that He does not inherit the ability of sin and the punishment of death from Adam. That way He became the last sinless Adam who could restore believers back into eternity with God in paradise.

Well, I guess you know what happened after I found this truth. I simply followed the only sinless man who came from heaven and returned back to heaven believing that He will bring me into His place in heaven after I die. I followed Jesus and confessed Him to be my only Lord and my only Savior.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#168066 Mar 18, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>It is evident you cannot comprehend things you do not understand.
Greece and Greek are synonym.
Greece is derived from the word Greek.
There is no other meaning to describe the word Greece from the word Greek.
Greece is Greek, and Greek is Greece.
You are the ONLY English speaker I know who conflates this.

And the only reason you do it is because you felt the need to dig in, in the same way you did when we brought to your attention that the dates of your "BCE/AD Jesus Roams" posted did not support your other argument.

In other words, you are FOS

Location hidden

#168067 Mar 18, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Papa, I'm in severe pain. A large part of the right foot has been burned. The scalded foot is hurting a lot and there's no one here to help me. The house helps will arrive any time now. I'll be visting the doc soon. Can't bear the discomfort. Bye.
let us know how it goes

Location hidden

#168068 Mar 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
What of bunch of nonsense and BS. Nothing that you cut and paste above supports these statements. It's just another example of your inability to admit that you made a mistake. One of your severe character flaws, of which you have many.
He constantly posts stuff that doesnt support his views. I am not sure if he lacks the ability to comprehend, or if he is too lazy to read it first. Either way, it makes no sense considering his participation in this medium.

Location hidden

#168069 Mar 18, 2013
Official status

Greek is the official language of Greece, where it is spoken by almost the entire population.[10]

It is also the official language of Cyprus (nominally alongside Turkish).[11]

Because of the membership of Greece and Cyprus in the European Union, Greek is one of the organization's 23 official languages.[12]

Furthermore, Greek is officially recognized as a minority language in parts of Italy[citation needed] and Albania,[2] as well as in Armenia, Romania, and Ukraine as a regional or minority language in the framework of the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages.[5] Greeks are also a recognized ethnic minority in Hungary.

Location hidden

#168070 Mar 18, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_language

^ a b c "Greek language". SIL International. 2009.
^ a b "Greek". Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights. Retrieved 8 December 2008.[dead link]
^ Eastern Europe at the end of the 20th century, Ian Jeffries, p. 69
^ Hellenic Republic: Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Italy: The Greek Community
^ a b c d "List of declarations made with respect to treaty No. 148". Council of Europe. Retrieved 8 December 2008.
^ "The Greek Language; http://www.kwintessential.co.uk/language/abou... ;
^ Browning, Robert. Medieval and Modern Greek. Cambridge University Press, 1983. ISBN 0-521-29978-0
^ Margaret Alexiou (1982): Diglossia in Greece. In: William Haas (1982): Standard Languages: Spoken and Written. Manchester University Press ND. ISBN 0-389-20291-6, ISBN 978-0-389-20291-2
^ "Greek language". Columbia Encyclopedia. Bartleby.com . Retrieved 8 December 2008.
^ "Greece". The World Factbook. Central Intelligence Agency. Retrieved 23 January 2010.
^ "The Constitution of Cyprus, App. D., Part 1, Art. 3". states that The official languages of the Republic are Greek and Turkish. However, the official status of Turkish is only nominal in the Greek-dominated Republic of Cyprus; in practice, outside Turkish-dominated Northern Cyprus, Turkish is little used; see A. Arvaniti (2006): Erasure as a a means of maintaining diglossia in Cyprus, San Diego Linguistics Papers 2: 25-38. Page 27.
^ "The EU at a glance - Languages in the EU". Europa. European Union. Retrieved 30 July 2010.
^ Angeliki Ralli, &#924;&#959;&#961; &#966;&#959;&#955; &#959;&#947;&#943; &#945; [Morphology], Ekdoseis Pataki: Athens, 2001, pp. 164-203
^ The four cases that are found in all stages of Greek are the nominative, genitive, accusative, and vocative. The dative/locative of Ancient Greek disappeared in the late Hellenistic period, and the instrumental case of Mycenaean Greek disappeared in the Archaic period.
^ There is no particular morphological form that can be identified as 'subjunctive' in the modern language, but this term is sometimes encountered in descriptions, though the most complete modern grammar (Holton et al. 1997) does not use it, calling certain traditionally 'subjunctive' forms 'dependent', and for this reason most Greek linguists advocate abandoning the traditional terminology (Anna Roussou and Tasos Tsangalidis 2009, in Meletes gia tin Elliniki Glossa, Thessaloniki, Anastasia Giannakidou 2009 "Temporal semantics and polarity: The dependency of the subjunctive revisited", Lingua); see Modern Greek grammar for explanation.
^ Babiniotis, George (1992). "The question of mediae in ancient Macedonian Greek reconsidered". In Brogyanyi, Bela; Lipp, Reiner. Historical philology: Greek, Latin and Romance. Amsterdam: Benjamins. pp. 29–39.
^ Renfrew, A.C., 1987, Archaeology and Language: The Puzzle of Indo-European Origins, London: Pimlico. ISBN 0-7126-6612-5; T. V. Gamkrelidze and V. V. Ivanov, The Early History of Indo-European Languages, Scientific American, March 1990; Renfrew, Colin (2003). "Time Depth, Convergence Theory, and Innovation in Proto-Indo-European". Languages in Prehistoric Europe. ISBN 3-8253-1449-9.
^ Russell D. Gray and Quentin D. Atkinson, Language-tree divergence times support the Anatolian theory of Indo-European origin, Nature 426 (27 November 2003) 435-439
^ James P. Mallory, "Kuro-Araxes Culture", Encyclopedia of Indo-European Culture, Fitzroy Dearborn, 1997.
^ Jannis Androutsopoulos, "'Greeklish': Transliteration practice and discourse in a setting of computer-mediated digraphia" in Standard Languages and Language Standards: Greek, Past and Present online preprint

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poland's bishops say Halloween is harmful, pagan (Oct '12) Oct 30 Kim 21
can spells be done in the daytime? (Sep '06) Oct 30 Scarlet Hernandez 7
News Curtis Brown column: Trick-or-Treat not to ever... (Oct '10) Oct 26 RationalChick 11
News Out of the Broom Closet: DC Witches in Their Ow... Oct 25 Hajinon 1
News Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... (Aug '14) Oct 25 GiveUpUDummies 8
Loner wiccan Oct '17 birdy 2
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Sep '17 de_sheets 3
More from around the web