Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Read more: The Brussels Journal 216,765

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#167102 Mar 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be a bad ex priest..but we need to ask Paul WV...
"When did Jesus tell him to follow the Sacred Tradition a la RCC?"
Bro,

There is no need to ask Paul. Jesus only told his followers to follow God, repent and asked them to be righteous.

Even poor Jesus is unaware of the so-called Sacred Traditions, which are nothing but Fatwas (opinions) from the Fatwa Masters of the Church.

Salaams
BMZ
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#167103 Mar 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us all a bit more about "Sacred Tradition"...
As a naive ex- priest I am at a loss to find clear directives from Jesus on this!
"When did Jesus tell you to follow the Sacred Tradition a la RCC?"
Perhaps thesse may be "sacred" to RC, Anglican, Easterrthodox or Oriental Orthodox to ensure that your church authority remains intact despite complete choas around it.
Do you believe that your friend paul followed the ways of Jesus?
St Paul was a Born Again Christian and apostle, prophet and God's messenger to the gentiles; but of course he followed Jesus.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#167104 Mar 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, there is nothing in Qur'aan from the balderdash of your New Testament, which is full of lies and forgeries.
There is no talk about the clowns Paul, Peter, the old hag Joseph, John, Luke, Mark, Matthew, james and others. There is no mention of Jesus getting baptized, Ghost diving down like a dove, Satan and Jesus spending time together and hiking, etc.
Qur'aan only talks about Zecchariah, his son John, Mary and her mother (Not named) and Jesus, ridicules and condemns the Son of God and Trinity.
So what did he borrow from the pile of teh rotten garbage of Christianity? Nothing!
All scripture in the Quran is borrowed from The Jewish Scriptures and and from Christian Church and other religions.
Only the Stories are twisted to suit Muhammad.
A prophet confirms without twisting the writings of past prophets.
Muhammad did not do that.

Muhammad tried to entwine the God of the Holy Bible with his pagan moon god.

Every thing Muslims do in worshiping Allah is borrowed from other religions.

The evidence is over whelming that Muhammad was fraud.

Muhammad is the God of Muslims.
Muslims turned the life of Muhammad into Muhammad as a God.

You don't get it.
Muhammad raped, robbed, and murdered.
So in Islam it is not a crime to rape, rob, and Murder non-Muslims.
Look at the laws of Islams.

bmz

Singapore

#167105 Mar 12, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
allah was the alter ego of mohammad. He was so schizophrenic that he wanted to kill himself on several occasions. Being suicidal is not the personality of mentally healthy person.
No, the Father was the alter ego of the Schizophrenic Jesus. I have already explained.

It was also a case of Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde, without the drink.

Location hidden

#167106 Mar 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us all a bit more about "Sacred Tradition"...
As a naive ex- priest I am at a loss to find clear directives from Jesus on this!
"When did Jesus tell you to follow the Sacred Tradition a la RCC?"
Perhaps thesse may be "sacred" to RC, Anglican, Eastern Orthodox or Oriental Orthodox to ensure that your church authority remains intact despite complete choas around it.
Do you believe that your friend paul followed the ways of Jesus?
The traditions are the oral teachings of Jesus, the Son of God.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#167107 Mar 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the Father was the alter ego of the Schizophrenic Jesus. I have already explained.
Are you saying mohammad was not suicidal when the spirit troubled him? Is being suicidal the mark of a mentally healthy person?

bmz

Singapore

#167108 Mar 12, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not matter whether or not Jesus spoke Greek, what matters is that the text was written in Greek and Jesus' words/meaning were translated into Greek.
It can not be said whether or not Jesus knew Greek. What was He doing for the first 30 years? Learning Greek?
I am now thinking think Jesus had a flare for languages. He spoke Hebrew and Aramaic.

In his early teens, he learned Hindi/Sanskrit on his trip to India. The reason I say this is because he sounds more like Indian sages.

On the way back, he learned Arabic and Persian.

Earlier, when he was a child, he learned Egyptian, whatever that was. In his early twenties Jesus went up North and learned Latin and Greek.

So, when he spoke, he used all the languages and that is why he became incoherent. That led to the failure of his mission.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#167109 Mar 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to admit allah was mohammad's alter ego. mohammad dreamt up allah based on the arab's pagan moon god. According to mohammad allah had three goddess daughters.

bmz

Singapore

#167110 Mar 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The traditions are the oral teachings of Jesus, the Son of God.
Another stupid lie.

There were no written teachings of Jesus. He did not know how to write. All his teachings were oral. Jesus never wrote down a word.

Location hidden

#167111 Mar 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Each time you post you prove the religion of Muslims is a fraud.

We all are sinners, we all make mistake, But in the religion of the Muslims every Muslim is a perfect being.
No non-Muslims can point a crime to a Muslim.

bmz

Singapore

#167112 Mar 12, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to admit allah was mohammad's alter ego. mohammad dreamt up allah based on the arab's pagan moon god. According to mohammad allah had three goddess daughters.
No.

It was the Father, who was Jesus' alter ego. Jesus, who was schizophrenic, thought that he was the Father.

Muhammad never said anything silly and absurd like this:

"You have seen me, so you have seen the Father."

Location hidden

#167113 Mar 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another stupid lie.
There were no written teachings of Jesus. He did not know how to write. All his teachings were oral. Jesus never wrote down a word.
You need to re-read my post.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#167114 Mar 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have never seen real money or how all this can be done through lawyers and bankers. That's why you didn't understand anything about escrows or using reputable lawyers to DX their confirmation of clients' financial standing!
I said you set the bet stupidly because:

1) You are begging other posters to pop in, but fail to realize that many of them do not care whether you are rich or struggling to arrive to the end of month.

2) What sense does it make the 3 out of 5? It can be 1 or 2 or 4 or 5 out of 5, or 3 out of 3. You have the mindset of elementary school kid.

3) Who is so idiot to give personal infos online to a stranger?

4) You have been exposed as a fraud, you are none of what you said to be and it was showen and recorded in this thread.

5) Since you are a liar the only way you can get me in is only when you provide with proof you have that amount of money. Only by showing them I'll be more than glad to give whatever amount you want and go on with the bet, but I let handle by lawyers not by your stupid set, abecedarian.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#167115 Mar 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
It was the Father, who was Jesus' alter ego. Jesus, who was schizophrenic, thought that he was the Father.
Muhammad never said anything silly and absurd like this:
"You have seen me, so you have seen the Father."
It is far worse to want to kill ones self as mohammad wanted to do. mohammad did not have the Spirit of God in him to discern the spirits. It was a women who told him the demon troubling him was Gabriel.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#167116 Mar 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
/<quoted text>
Exchanges with Joel are usually full of cynicisms, innuendos, double entendres plus humour you brainless moron!!
Joel is posting from India where the majority live on a shoestring.
I feel sorry for them and occasionally remind Joel to spend his money on charity instead of wasting it on Taj.
That's why sometimes tell him I am poor living in a cardboard box or that I have never seen a 50 note!
You lack insight..so won't understand English humour!
In your case I shall be arrogant...I have issued you a challenge.
Get your lawyers to write to BMZ and let's take it from there.
I don't need your money but it will be fun.
Ok..let's make it more interesting...
The winner will give 30,000 each to the five (not three!) people mentioned in my previous post as a thank you on top of the expenses paid to the 3 people for their 3day stay in london.
We can make it even more interesting...let's get down ALL FIVE.
Go for it punk....
Alexia you are not well off and I don't think Joel thinks you are. So you don't fool anyone with your lies and BS.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#167117 Mar 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am now thinking think Jesus had a flare for languages. He spoke Hebrew and Aramaic.
In his early teens, he learned Hindi/Sanskrit on his trip to India. The reason I say this is because he sounds more like Indian sages.
Earlier, when he was a child, he learned Egyptian, whatever that was. In his early twenties Jesus went up North and learned Latin and Greek.
So, when he spoke, he used all the languages and that is why he became incoherent. That led to the failure of his mission.
His mission was a great success!

Location hidden

#167118 Mar 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So why in Jesus teens he couldn't learn yo write too?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#167119 Mar 12, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another stupid lie.
Jesus read from the scroll in the synagogue; so if He could read He could write.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#167120 Mar 12, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

We were discussing whether the expected Messiah of each religion was the same person.
The problem with this view is that the various scriptures are at loggerheads with each other in key points and so I wonder how this so-called messiah would reconcile all the conflicting views, rituals, belief systems and philosophies.

Besides, each scripture gives different details and expects different results from this so-called future messiah.

One scripture places the birth of the messiah in Jerusalem, another in India, another in Iran and so on.

Most importantly, how would this messiah solve the numerous problems facing the earth nature and humankind? Would he abolsih the teachings of the past prophets in view of the numerous flaws in their expositions? What degree of consciousness and energy would he wield to regenerate the terrestrial nature? What would be the outcome? Will all this be done in a few years? What about the evolutionary nature of the earth consciousness?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#167121 Mar 12, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Why can't G-d speak to more than one faith?
A petty supraphysical being speaks, gets angry, judges, punishes, kills, heals, loves and the like, while the absolute (that is a unified field or a system of the totality) is something much more than this anthropopathic entity called G-d.

The dualistic view is based on the observer and the observed or the on the subject and the object and so on, while the nondualistic view takes a singular stand and recognizes no extra-cosmic or extra-personal G-d except the Self that is a direct projection of the Absolute in manifestation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 8 hr DebraE 14,566
No, Easter does NOT have pagan origins Apr 3 Skeptical 1
News Iowa woman to make history with nation's first ... Apr 1 cindy mccurry 1
Great News for Pagans (Feb '07) Mar '15 Gary Coaldigger 278
News In far-flung US territories, gay marriage hasn'... Mar '15 Belle Sexton 2
News Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb '15 Hammer 4
News 'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb '15 Joe W 9
More from around the web