Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 214,675

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#167062 Mar 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
@ FRIJOLES, MUQ, HUGHBE and JOEL....
I asked for a simple confirmation from BMZ, MUQ, FRIJOLES, HUGHBE and YOU.
So far BMZ being a decent and honourable person has responded to confirm my claim.
Please oblige by reading the last couple of paragraphs from colonna's post and tell him he is mistaken!
The post is..
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...
I said to him to name "three" from a list of "five"!!
He says...I can't count!
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
The papers to be verified by any three from BMZ, MUQ, Frijoles, HughBe, Joel....or others we both agree on.
COLONIC colonna's response:!!!!!!!
By any THREE from BMZ, MUQ, Frijoles, HughBe, Joel and you gave me FIVE names? You can't even count, maybe in yuor bet you meant USD 1,00? Is this a luxury for you as well?
Did colonna understand what "three" out of "five" meant?
Thank you
Ask him / her, do they believe in Trinity?

If the answer is yes, then there is no need to investigate. The problem is self evident, they guy does not know maths!!

If the answer is no, then we will hold a meeting!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#167063 Mar 12, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear skeptic...unfortunately O'brien, the man from UK has been disqualified from the conclave, because he has admitted to being a pedo.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/25/p...
Pope forces out Cardinal Keith O'Brien
Benedict forced resignation of Britain's most senior Roman Catholic in attempt to minimise the impact of allegations
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/03/c...
Cardinal Keith O'Brien admits and apologises for sexual misconduct
UK Catholic leader who was forced to resign early by the pope admits in statement that his sexual conduct 'fell below standard"
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY WELL BELOW STANDARDS??
-Do they have a pedo trophy boys??
-How good a lover?
- Do they give awards and he did not qualify?
I haven't a clue to what you are talking about.
rak

Delhi, India

#167064 Mar 12, 2013
Not all bad conclussion.Be muslim you will understand your conclussion rightly

Location hidden

#167065 Mar 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I heard was Jesus saying "There are many things which I have to say, but you cannot bear them now, however when the Comforter, the Spirit of Truth shall come, he will guide you into all the truth...."
Does not look like some one delivering "Final message" to the world.
More like "I have to leave my job unfinished, wait for some one who will come after me" sort of parting worlds.
And "Eli, Eli Lama Sabaqtani" also looks like in the same category.
But you people have a very fertile mind. You can make any claim and make people believe in it.
When you can convince Billions of Christian, that it was Jesus who appointed St. Paul as his Apostle, there is nothing which is impossible for you!!
There you go again!
You shoot off your mouth before you know the facts.

The major literary product of the contact of Judaism and Hellenistic culture is the Septuagint, as well as the so-called apocrypha and pseudepigraphic apocalyptic literature (such as the Assumption of Moses, the Testaments of the Twelve Patriarchs, the Book of Baruch, the Greek Apocalypse of Baruch, etc.) dating to the period. Important sources are Philo of Alexandria and Flavius Josephus. Some scholars[4] consider Paul of Tarsus to be a Hellenist as well, even though he himself claimed to be a Pharisee (Acts 23:6).

Philo of Alexandria was an important apologete of Judaism, presenting it as a tradition of venerable antiquity that, far from being a barbarian cult of an oriental nomadic tribe, with its doctrine of monotheism had anticipated tenets of Hellenistic philosophy. Philo could draw on Jewish tradition to use customs which Greeks thought as primitive or exotic as the basis for metaphors: such as "circumcision of the heart" in the pursuit of virtue.[5] Consequently, Hellenistic Judaism emphasized monotheistic doctrine (heis theos), and represented reason (logos) and wisdom (sophia) as emanations from God.

Beyond Tarsus, Alexandretta, Antioch and Northwestern Syria (the main “Cilician and Asiatic” centers of Hellenistic Judaism in the Levant), the second half of the Second Temple period witnessed an acceleration of Hellenization in Israel itself, with Jewish high priests and aristocrats alike adopting Greek names:“‘&#7716;oni’ became ‘Menelaus’; ‘Joshua’ became ‘Jason’ or ‘Jesus.’ The Hellenic influence pervaded everything, and even in the very strongholds of Judaism it modified the organization of the state, the laws, and public affairs, art, science, and industry, affecting even the ordinary things of life and the common associations of the people […] The inscription forbidding strangers to advance beyond a certain point in the Temple was in Greek; and was probably made necessary by the presence of numerous Jews from Greek-speaking countries at the time of the festivals (comp. the "murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, " Acts vi. 1). The coffers in the Temple which contained the shekel contributions were marked with Greek letters (She&#7731;. iii. 2). It is therefore no wonder that there were synagogues of the Libertines, Cyrenians, Alexandrians, Cilicians, and Asiatics in the Holy City itself (Acts vi. 9).”[6]

So in the time of Jesus in the Holy city of Jerusalem the main language was Greek, not Hebrew or Aramaic.

So when Jesus spoke to the crowds in Jerusalem He spoke in Greek so that the Greek speaking Hellenist Jews could understand Him.

And in the synagogue's the Greek Septuagint was recited from.
Mengal

Quetta, Pakistan

#167066 Mar 12, 2013
Life Of Mohammad(saw)And Status of Mary in Trinity?

Those who interested in life of Mohammad as a prophet or other wise,So as those having interst in life of Mary(rw) and trinity come and visit the thread” Qadir mengal Miss understanding islam”An important series about the life of Mohammad(saw) has been given from page 33 of topix on this thread, this series will go number wise just as 1 (2) 3 … along with mentioning the thread number where the series is located.
Note-Post no, 1,2,3,4,5,6,of life of Mohammad(saw) of this series have come on page 33 of Miss understanding islam, while post number 7,8,9,9-a,and10,11,to 18 have appeared on page no, 34 of this thread i,e miss understanding islam so as post no 19 and 20 and others have appeared on page 35 of this thread kindly follow,
Again the posts about (Jesus Mary)and trinity have come on page 38 and 39 of Missunderstanding islam By Qadir mengal.. So as Qadir mengal also (insha Allah) will give you the answers about your questions and Queries about islam on this thread if you questioned him about islam.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#167067 Mar 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't a clue to what you are talking about.
LOL.
The critter doesn't make much sense.
On the subject of the all persuasiveness of Greek in the world of Christ, some of the disciples even had Greek names.
Andrew and Philip are both Greek names.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#167068 Mar 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't a clue to what you are talking about.
That's quite ok skeptic...lack of comprehension seems a disease among the mangod worshippers!

We were talking about the papal "election", right?

mr. O'brien was the chap who was to represent UK with our enormous vote of 1 (or 3 - with a trinity at the top of the tree?).
unfortunately he was caught with his gown up or pants down doing his pedo act.
so, we can't send him to vatican to participate in the "holy" conclave...

Here is the news:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/25/p ...
Benedict forced resignation of Britain's most senior Roman Catholic in attempt to minimise the impact of allegations
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/03/c ...
UK Catholic leader who was forced to resign early by the pope admits in statement that his sexual conduct 'fell below standard"
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY WELL BELOW STANDARDS??
-Do they have a pedo trophy boys??
-How good a lover?
- Do they give awards and he did not qualify?

I am hoping that there will be sufficient number of sin free/pedo free "cardies" to be able to elect the new/last pope!!!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#167069 Mar 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Jesus did not establish any "catholic church"…. I am sure he never even heard the term "Catholic" as he did not hear the name Jesus, or Christ or even Peter!!
Jesus' mission was to reform the Jewish religion which had become too ritualistic and to emphasize moral element.
His mission was also to give a "final warning" to Jews as well as to "announce" the nearness of Kingdom of Heaven, which would be in the form of "another comforter" that would come into the world after jesus left.
This is a brief history of Jesus' mission, it was that "Super Self Made Apostle Paul who turned every thing upside down" and replaced Jesus' Gospel with his Own Gospel.
St Paul - apostle, prophet and messenger to the gentiles - preached the true Gospel of Jesus the Christ. St Paul was a prophet of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#167070 Mar 12, 2013
@skeptic...the link again..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/25/p...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/03/c...

Frank Incense

Hurricane, WV

#167071 Mar 12, 2013
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/11...

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad may have endeared himself to much of Latin America with his performance at the funeral of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, but minders of religious righteousness in his home country were unamused.

His sin — unfortunately for him captured in a photograph — transpired when he came cheek to cheek with a grieving Elena Frias, the mother of the late president, while clasping her hands. In strict Islamic societies, people are not supposed to touch others of the opposite gender unless they are related or married.

The image sparked a storm of controversy in the Iranian press, according to the English-language Iran Pulse, and went viral on Twitter and Facebook as users joked about it or speculated about how the conservative Islamic clerics back in Tehran would respond.

Their answer was swift and certain.

"In relation to what is allowed (halal) and what is forbidden (haram) we know that no unrelated women can be touched unless she is drowning at sea or needs (medical) treatment," said Hojat al-Islam Hossein Ibrahimi, member of the Society of Militant Clergy of Tehran, according to the Iran Pulse report.

During the eulogy, Ahmadinejad said that Chavez "will come again along with Jesus Christ and Al-Imam al-Mahdi to redeem mankind,” putting the populist Venezuelan president and ex-paratrooper in the ranks of holy figures.

Some Shiite religious figures admonished the Iranian president to become better educated about his religion.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#167072 Mar 12, 2013
TO ALEX123 AKA WM AKA ALEXIA AKA FATHER FRAUD AKA CHICKEN KILLER AKA SCIENTIST WANNABE AKA RICH WANNABE.

I only wrote one post and you overreacted by writing five or more posts and try to involve others against me or to support your baseless cause because you need big help. I guess I touched a nerve. LOL

I have no reason to involve myself into your stupid bet for the following reasons:
1)You came out with the common muslim belief of what Trinity is. You don’t know the Christian concept of it and everytime you try to criticize Christian dogmas or Christianity you never made a theological discussion against it, but rather use street talking and low logic, hence you were not a priest by any chance.

2)You claimed to be a scientist, but once you were challenged you escaped from it, your scientific knowledge is pretty weak, mr Dimension, hence you are not a scientist by any chance.

3)You claimed you live in a little place and can’t afford a dinner of USD 1500 that you called luxury. Let alone you say it was a cheek and tongue, no one is gonna believe you. Plus Joel has asked infos about a restaurant you claimed to have been and you have copied and pasted a review like if that was your own experience?(LOL) Hence you are a poor making fool of yourself.

All the points are true, provided and recorded on this thread.

Seriously speaking with that curriculum you own you gave me more than one reason to not waste my time with a liar of your kind. The only way you can involve me and prove I was wrong is to be you the first to show you possess the amount of money you requested (USD 1,000,000) or in pound sterling if you want to. Only after that I will know that you didn’t lie, and I’ll be more than glad to tell to my lawyer to provide the amount of money indicated by you or double it, and proceed with the bet.

Anyway I recognize you set the bet pretty stupidly but then what can I expect from a liar with delusions of actually being somebody, living off the taxes of the real Brits?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#167073 Mar 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If the answer is yes, then there is no need to investigate. The problem is self evident, they guy does not know maths!!
Thanks, bro. That's good thinking indeed!
Well, he thought my "five" was "three" and now let's hope that his "three" is actually "one"!!!
salaams

Location hidden

#167074 Mar 12, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny MUQ, since you don't know Muhammad borrowed Scripture from other religions.

evidence of Muhammad's borrowing. I will "bring forth some proof", as Muslims say, and produce material in the Quran that has been borrowed from other sources.

Let's start with two simple cases: Muhammad borrowing from the Jewish Mishnah concerning 1) Cain and Abel, and 2) Abraham.[27]

1) The Quran's story is found in Sura 5:27-32. Initially, the O.T. and Quran basically agree on the narrative. In verse 31, the two diverge.
"That is why we laid it down for the Israelites that whoever killed a human being, except as punishment for murder or other villainy in the land, shall be deemed as though he had killed all mankind; and that whoever saved a human life shall be deemed as though he had saved all mankind.".

Initially, there appears to be no connection between verses 31 and 32. Why the life or death of one should be as the salvation or destruction of all mankind in not made clear in the Quran. When we turn to another Jewish record - the Mishnah Sanhedrin, we find the link between the story and what follows:

"We find it said in the case of Cain who murdered his brother,'The voice of thy brother's bloods crieth'(Gen. 4:10). It is not said here blood in the singular, but bloods in the plural, that is, his own blood and the blood of his seed. Man was created single in order to show that to him who kills a single individual it shall be reckoned that he has slain the whole race, but to him who preserves the life of a single individual it is counted that he hath preserved the whole race." Mishnah Sanhedrin, 4:5

Here in the Quran is a passage from the Mishnah! The Mishnah is a Jewish commentary on the Torah. How did a Rabbi's commentary on the Torah make its way into the Quran? Simple, Muhammad had heard these teachings from the Jews, and repeated them later as he recited "revelation".
Because the word for blood is in the plural in Gen. 4:10, an ingenious Rabbi invented the supposition that all Abel's offspring had been killed with him which signified that any murder or life-saving act had universal implications. Clearly Muhammad had no knowledge of the source of the theory set out in the Mishnah but, in hearing it related, simply set out the Rabbi's suppositions as the eternal decree of God! Now today, some Jewish Rabbi's thoughts are quoted as revelation in the Quran!

This short piece clearly shows, in one way at least, how Muhammad received "revelations". In this case, verbal stories told by the Jews, and Muhammad's memory served him. Here the Quran fails the test of authenticity; it owes much of its substance to other faiths. For some reason Muhammad decided to quote a Jewish story, feeling it has some important meaning, and placed into the Quran. Little did Muhammad know or really understand from what he was really quoting.

This shows Muslims worship Muhammad.
For Muslims could care that Muhammad was a fraud.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#167075 Mar 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Show me where I sad such words?
Eric has already shown you. So what excuse do you have now?

Location hidden

#167076 Mar 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
The critter doesn't make much sense.
On the subject of the all persuasiveness of Greek in the world of Christ, some of the disciples even had Greek names.
Andrew and Philip are both Greek names.
Muslim are pretenders.
They could care less about the facts.

Do Muslims care that Muhammad's revelation are borrowed from other religions, No!

The whole religion of Muhammad is garbage.

bmz

Singapore

#167077 Mar 12, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
TO ALEX123 AKA WM AKA ALEXIA AKA FATHER FRAUD AKA CHICKEN KILLER AKA SCIENTIST WANNABE AKA RICH WANNABE.
I only wrote one post and you overreacted by writing five or more posts and try to involve others against me or to support your baseless cause because you need big help. I guess I touched a nerve. LOL
I have no reason to involve myself into your stupid bet for the following reasons:
1)You came out with the common muslim belief of what Trinity is. You don’t know the Christian concept of it and everytime you try to criticize Christian dogmas or Christianity you never made a theological discussion against it, but rather use street talking and low logic, hence you were not a priest by any chance.
2)You claimed to be a scientist, but once you were challenged you escaped from it, your scientific knowledge is pretty weak, mr Dimension, hence you are not a scientist by any chance.
3)You claimed you live in a little place and can’t afford a dinner of USD 1500 that you called luxury. Let alone you say it was a cheek and tongue, no one is gonna believe you. Plus Joel has asked infos about a restaurant you claimed to have been and you have copied and pasted a review like if that was your own experience?(LOL) Hence you are a poor making fool of yourself.
Seriously speaking with that curriculum you own you gave me more than one reason to not waste my time with a liar of your kind. The only way you can involve me and prove I was wrong is to be you the first to show you possess the amount of money you requested (USD 1,000,000) or in pound sterling if you want to. Only after that I will know that you didn’t lie, and I’ll be more than glad to tell to my lawyer to provide the amount of money indicated by you or double it, and proceed with the bet.
Anyway I recognize you set the bet pretty stupidly but then what can I expect from a liar with delusions of actually being somebody, living off the taxes of the real Brits?
This is a forum. One can can say anything that one likes..The point is why did you fail to comprehend "Three out of five"?

Alex gave you five names and you were to pick any three. It was as simple as that!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#167078 Mar 12, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
I think knowledgeable posters can see your impediment.

- I have challenged you. Either you Accept it or run like a CHICKEN that is about to end up in your ghetto pizza.

You obviously have never seen real money or how all this can be done through lawyers and bankers. That's why you didn't understand anything about escrows or using reputable lawyers to DX their confirmation of clients' financial standing!
Now find yourself a lawyer! Can you afford one?
I use many. I am happy to give one of my lawyers details to BMZ, are you willing to do the same?
Come on CHICKEN....stop running!!
I am happy to put up GBP1,000,000.
I have given you till 19/3/13. Do you feel lucky punk?

- About your grammar...it is now obvious! To you..."Five" is "Three" and therefore, "Three" should be "One"!!

- You know what your mental problem is? You lack insight!
That explains your failure to connect with your own self!!

Either accept my challenge or do your usual "mussolini dance" ...RETREAT!!!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#167079 Mar 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again!
You shoot off your mouth before you know the facts.
The major literary product of the contact of Judaism and Hellenistic culture is the Septuagint, as well as the so-called apocrypha and pseudepigraphic apocalyptic literature (such as the Assumption of Moses, the Testaments of the Twelve Patriarchs, the Book of Baruch, the Greek Apocalypse of Baruch, etc.) dating to the period. Important sources are Philo of Alexandria and Flavius Josephus. Some scholars[4] consider Paul of Tarsus to be a Hellenist as well, even though he himself claimed to be a Pharisee (Acts 23:6).
Philo of Alexandria was an important apologete of Judaism, presenting it as a tradition of venerable antiquity that, far from being a barbarian cult of an oriental nomadic tribe, with its doctrine of monotheism had anticipated tenets of Hellenistic philosophy. Philo could draw on Jewish tradition to use customs which Greeks thought as primitive or exotic as the basis for metaphors: such as "circumcision of the heart" in the pursuit of virtue.[5] Consequently, Hellenistic Judaism emphasized monotheistic doctrine (heis theos), and represented reason (logos) and wisdom (sophia) as emanations from God.
Beyond Tarsus, Alexandretta, Antioch and Northwestern Syria (the main “Cilician and Asiatic” centers of Hellenistic Judaism in the Levant), the second half of the Second Temple period witnessed an acceleration of Hellenization in Israel itself, with Jewish high priests and aristocrats alike adopting Greek names:“‘&#7716;oni’ became ‘Menelaus’; ‘Joshua’ became ‘Jason’ or ‘Jesus.’ The Hellenic influence pervaded everything, and even in the very strongholds of Judaism it modified the organization of the state, the laws, and public affairs, art, science, and industry, affecting even the ordinary things of life and the common associations of the people […] The inscription forbidding strangers to advance beyond a certain point in the Temple was in Greek; and was probably made necessary by the presence of numerous Jews from Greek-speaking countries at the time of the festivals (comp. the "murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, " Acts vi. 1). The coffers in the Temple which contained the shekel contributions were marked with Greek letters (She&#7731;. iii. 2). It is therefore no wonder that there were synagogues of the Libertines, Cyrenians, Alexandrians, Cilicians, and Asiatics in the Holy City itself (Acts vi. 9).”[6]
So in the time of Jesus in the Holy city of Jerusalem the main language was Greek, not Hebrew or Aramaic.
So when Jesus spoke to the crowds in Jerusalem He spoke in Greek so that the Greek speaking Hellenist Jews could understand Him.
And in the synagogue's the Greek Septuagint was recited from.
Like I said, that whole argument is based on conceivability.

There is no physical archaeological evidence that Jesus preached in Greek. In fact, any evidence is to the contrary.

Nothing new here.

bmz

Singapore

#167080 Mar 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>That is funny MUQ, since you don't know Muhammad borrowed Scripture from other religions.
evidence of Muhammad's borrowing. I will "bring forth some proof", as Muslims say, and produce material in the Quran that has been borrowed from other sources.
Let's start with two simple cases: Muhammad borrowing from the Jewish Mishnah concerning 1) Cain and Abel, and 2) Abraham.[27]
1) The Quran's story is found in Sura 5:27-32. Initially, the O.T. and Quran basically agree on the narrative. In verse 31, the two diverge.
"That is why we laid it down for the Israelites that whoever killed a human being, except as punishment for murder or other villainy in the land, shall be deemed as though he had killed all mankind; and that whoever saved a human life shall be deemed as though he had saved all mankind.".
Initially, there appears to be no connection between verses 31 and 32. Why the life or death of one should be as the salvation or destruction of all mankind in not made clear in the Quran. When we turn to another Jewish record - the Mishnah Sanhedrin, we find the link between the story and what follows:
"We find it said in the case of Cain who murdered his brother,'The voice of thy brother's bloods crieth'(Gen. 4:10). It is not said here blood in the singular, but bloods in the plural, that is, his own blood and the blood of his seed. Man was created single in order to show that to him who kills a single individual it shall be reckoned that he has slain the whole race, but to him who preserves the life of a single individual it is counted that he hath preserved the whole race." Mishnah Sanhedrin, 4:5
Here in the Quran is a passage from the Mishnah! The Mishnah is a Jewish commentary on the Torah. How did a Rabbi's commentary on the Torah make its way into the Quran? Simple, Muhammad had heard these teachings from the Jews, and repeated them later as he recited "revelation".
Because the word for blood is in the plural in Gen. 4:10, an ingenious Rabbi invented the supposition that all Abel's offspring had been killed with him which signified that any murder or life-saving act had universal implications. Clearly Muhammad had no knowledge of the source of the theory set out in the Mishnah but, in hearing it related, simply set out the Rabbi's suppositions as the eternal decree of God! Now today, some Jewish Rabbi's thoughts are quoted as revelation in the Quran!
This short piece clearly shows, in one way at least, how Muhammad received "revelations". In this case, verbal stories told by the Jews, and Muhammad's memory served him. Here the Quran fails the test of authenticity; it owes much of its substance to other faiths. For some reason Muhammad decided to quote a Jewish story, feeling it has some important meaning, and placed into the Quran. Little did Muhammad know or really understand from what he was really quoting.
This shows Muslims worship Muhammad.
For Muslims could care that Muhammad was a fraud.
You can see pagans worshipping Jesus in the gospels and you worship Jesus. You worship a failed man so much that you think everybody else worships a man. That is extremely foolish of you as a Christian.

Moses, Jesus and Muhammad were all obedient servants or slaves of God.

Do the Jews worship Moses?

You do not have anything to show that Muslims worship Muhammad.

Muslims do not worship Muhamad.

Jesus told his disciples, "When you see one not born of a woman, fall down in prostration." The men, who penned the gospels based on hearsay, missed hearing such a grand quote!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#167081 Mar 12, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Muslim are pretenders.
They could care less about the facts.
Do Muslims care that Muhammad's revelation are borrowed from other religions, No!
The whole religion of Muhammad is garbage.
Been less than impressed with your perspective.

Perhaps you should reflect on your own behavior first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 4 hr Lumatrix 14,488
Great News for Pagans (Feb '07) Mar 20 Gary Coaldigger 278
News In far-flung US territories, gay marriage hasn'... Mar 15 Belle Sexton 2
News Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb '15 Hammer 4
News 'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb '15 Joe W 9
News A new guard for Asgard: Iceland building first ... Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan '15 true fact 81
More from around the web