Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
156,721 - 156,740 of 200,956 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
It shows you are not a born again Christian and so can not understand God, Jesus. The NT is perfect and correct as it is written and has no need of your commentary.
Hello,

I was never a Christian.

Born again is a useless word. Jesus wanted people to turn to God and repent.
That sums the law and the prophets.

This is to certify that the New Testament is imperfect.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It was never the idea to save people from sins.
The idea was to make people believe in God.
The world is still full of sins. I think Jesus left it behind to thrive.
Sin is taking place in all the churches and the Christian countries the world over. It has not stopped.
Your God killed the wrong man. Your God should have killed Satan, instead of making Mary's Son suffer uselessly?
rabbee: oh don't give me this delusion, that only alleged christians are the only sinners today. lies are sinning, and you just told a whole pumkin truck full of them. your even further from the truth, than jews or christians. who are only slightly more, truer than you.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: how can anyone whos constant sin is not forgiven, forgive anyone elses sinning or not sinning? when i cannot forgive anyones sins, unless it is commanded by G-D THEMSELVES.
your sins were not forgiven, the last two predeluvian times. and they are still not forgiven, this third predeluvian time either.
if all of your sins were forgiven, then we would all be in GanEden Today. and you all would, sin no more. and would not be getting hell from G-D, for again failing to make it to GanEden.
and whether you all, get a fourth visitation of TheWhole Torah. is getting more, and more iffy right now.
Rabbee, I was letting him taste his own Christian medicine.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
EXPOSING THE FRAUD
Alex, the so called ex-father, asked to Shamma if there is any biological connection between Yeshua and YHVH. According to the Christian dogma relative to the Trinity, the Nazarene is not the son of god in the biological sense, as many non-Christians think. Thus the question does not arise. A priest or a former one should know this yet, but as expected hes quite ignorant about Christianity. He also has the Islamic concept of Trinity, or at least the same concept that many Muslims have about it, instead of the Christian one
But wasnt he a ex-priest?
Alexia is only able to engage conversation with street talking and never make any theological discourse exposing the fallacy of Christian doctrines, as one should expect from an ex-priest.
In a post, in 2011 I remember he had a discussion with a poster named Ex-mess where he claimed to be a scientist, but seeing how weak is his scientific knowledge no one believed him, neither Ex-mess. I guess if we talk about navy he will tell he was a sea captain, and so on. Hes this kind of person.
COMMENT #56435 pag 2645 Jan 8 2011 Alex 123 aka WM wrote:
I know you are not a scientist, because I am. Trust me you know NOTHING about Dimensions.[...]
COMMENT #56526 pag. 2649 Jan 8 2011 Ex-mess wrote:
Oh Alex. Don't try to ignore the question. You first claimed to be a SCIENTIST. I challenged your truthfulness and by your inability to answer, we can conclude that you are a liar with delusions of actually being somebody. You're nothing more than a CHICKEN KILLER."
COMMENT #56544 pag 2650 Jan 8 2011 Ex-mess wrote:
"Oh CHICKEN BOY. You're a coward just like your jihadist chicken coward buddies. Where do you work, where did you get your SCIENTIFIC DEGREE? LOL. Poor uneducated immigrant living off the taxes of the real Brits. Are you going to flip out and emolate yourself in a vat of hot chicken frying grease? How karmic."
So he was a priest, a scientist, then what else? Amuse us.
Thats enough to point out he was never a priest, but also there is a reason on why in Islam forum hes a well known by the name of father Fraud. LOL
Correction. Alex was the ex-Father. lol!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
you never provide anything "concrete" by way of evidence when it comes to your mangod, perhaps because you are already "set" in your ways/views! LOL...
rabbee: "(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, they shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created them.G-D blessed them, and G-D said to them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well since you cannot accept, as evidence what G-D actually said. then i suggest that, no amount of evidence shall convince you. and that you will continue, to call G-D a liar with you own vain lies.
"(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, they shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created them.G-D blessed them, and G-D said to them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"
Rabbee

But G-d did not say to his partner: "Let us make a Son in our own image".

And G-d also never said to his partner: "Let me beget a Son from you."
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,
I was never a Christian.
Coming from a heathen/pagan it means nothing; of course you will deny the truth of the Gospel.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope Allah will forgive Jesus' sins or the sins loaded on him by people like you who worship him.
rabbee: i think you would be wiser, to pray for G-D to command me to forgive all of your's. but i do not think that is likely, since your so unwilling to give up on your constant sinning.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you to explain HOW your god made a son.
Are you not being disingenuous...when you say "son of god" while you "mean"
- God THE son
- Son THE god
Is there ANY biological connection?
Exactly how is Jesus the son of god??
I also asked you to keep your answer very precise/concise and to the point!
But you digressed!
In answer to above comments...
You make an erroneous claim that muslims worshipped many gods! Pagan arabs may have worshipped many gods but Muslims always worship ONE God.
You are correct about Jews worshipping ONE G-d.
Unfortunately your master pagans tried to change THEIR G-d into a THREE HEADED MONSTER.
Islam came to CORRECT this GRIEVOUS ERROR/INJUSTICE
rabbee: "(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, they shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created them.G-D blessed them, and G-D said to them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if the word is final, you don't believe in the coming of the Messiah.[Second coming for those of the Christian faith.]
That is the final word of God, the second coming of Jesus.

Zechariah 14:5
New International Version (NIV)
5 You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake[a] in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.

The final result of the Second Coming will be fulfillment of all the promises of the kingdom of God. Satan will be destroyed, and there will be no more sin, suffering or death.

And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.(NIV, Revelation 20:10)

"As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear." (NIV, Matthew 13:40-43)

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.(NIV, Revelation 21:1-4)
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
For doctrine all I need is the Cathecism of the Cathlic Church. The Holy Bible has been correctly interpreted through Sacred Tradition and all that is needed now is the Cathecism.
For the first 325 plus years, the Church did not have a single copy of any gospel. Gospels were picked up only after the Church was founded.

DO YOU SEE ANYONE MENTIONING ANY GOSPEL OR ANY WRITER AT ALL AT THE FIRST COUNCIL OF NICAEA? NADA!

DO YOU SEE ANYONE MENTIONING ANY GOSPEL OR ANY WRITER AT ALL AT THE SECOND COUNCIL OF NICAEA? NADA!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times does the NT say "And God says...."
Zero!

It is all about what Jesus, Paul, Peter and others said. God is absent from the NT.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>That is the final word of God, the second coming of Jesus.
Zechariah 14:5
New International Version (NIV)
5 You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake[a] in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.
The final result of the Second Coming will be fulfillment of all the promises of the kingdom of God. Satan will be destroyed, and there will be no more sin, suffering or death.
And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.(NIV, Revelation 20:10)
"As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear." (NIV, Matthew 13:40-43)
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.(NIV, Revelation 21:1-4)
Do you seriously believe in the Revelation crap and hocus pocus?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Calculus and programming my DVD player
rabbee: well i am not so sure, about that calculus part. and i would not even, want to program your dvd player either.

but it does not mean, i can't do it. unless you prayed to G-D, for me to do it. and G-D agreed, i shall.

but there are those things, that G-D refuses to do. but it does not mean, that G-D cannot do it.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This clearly shows what an idiot you are.
God does not need humans ypou fool.
Do you agree that your "holy" bible in arabic refers to God as Allah?
Try not to wriggle out of it ok?
rabbee: but if it is in arabic, then it is no longer as holy. the further you get away, from the origional language the less and less holy it becomes.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,
I was never a Christian.
You are ms-guided.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A ramaic_of_Jesus
It is generally agreed that Jesus and his disciples primarily spoke Aramaic, the common language of Palestine in the first century AD, most likely a Galilean dialect distinguishable from that of Jerusalem.[1]
Most of the apostles from the Galilee region also spoke Aramaic and the towns of Nazareth and Capernaum in Galilee, where Jesus lived, were primarily Aramaic-speaking communities.
Aramaic was the common language of the Eastern Mediterranean during and after the Neo-Assyrian, Neo-Babylonian, and Achaemenid Empires (722 BC 330 BC) and remained a common language of the region in the 1st century AD.
In spite of the increasing importance of Greek, the use of Aramaic was also expanding, and it would eventually be dominant among Jews both in the Holy Land and elsewhere in the Middle East around 200 AD[2] and would remain so until the Arab conquest in the 7th century.
rabbee: there was no palestine in the 1st century. the whole area was called, phlistia by the romans. which included all the area from what is called iran today to egypt.

but i am also sure, that the area controlled then by the romans. also could speak, some latin. and because of the roman conquests, that latin was growing faster than any other language. but i do not believe that the multitudes, had given up on speaking eevreet either. as eevreet is a specific, aramaic dialect. or kind of like, visiting boston.
Eric

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
inscribing epitaphs on tombstones/ossuaries was NOT a Jewish custom
it was adopted from the custom of the Greeks and Romans
in Jesus' days, only priveleged Jews, not the common Jews, get to have their own epitaphs engraved
Sorry, you misunderstood. I was agreeing with you.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
I know enough to say that Torah has not contributed an iota to the march of human civilization or to individual growth and it is the laughing stock in intellectual circles.
rabbee: well demons will laugh, at just about anything. since hasatan, is also considered a brilliant intelectual. and his followers would also, be considered as brilliant intelectuals going in circles also.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that the Hebrew scripture (that's a copy of the scriptures of the older occultish civilizations of the Middle East) came from the mouth of a demonic being calling itself G-d.
There are many such demonic beings giving themselves grand titles but whose teachings are based on murder, wars, rapes, baby bashing, stoning sons to death, human sacrifices, animal sacrifices, incest/hypogamy, enslavement of the weak and other evils.....
ROFL.
rabbee: yes we know, that your evil. is the only true evil, to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••