Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256291 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#166957 Mar 11, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am NOT speaking about Jews. I am speaking about surveys. My comments are applicable to ANYONE so involved in such a model of STUPIDITY and DECEPTION.
You sound like a complete idiot

But then again you live in a third world country with corrupt elections, so you probably never have been exposed to polling and predictive modeling.

And since you obviously havent gone to a quality graduate program, you never learned research methods

Like I said, you sound like a complete idiot.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#166958 Mar 11, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
colonic fool...
You are allowed to lodge/pledge (other unencumbered assets including gold bullion, real estate assets at 60% market value, gilt edge securities from UK only) to the value of USD500,000 but you MUST lodge a minimum of USD500,000 in cash.
1)Before to bet those money you have to possess them, dear wannabe according to the circumstances.

2)If you were well off, you would have dared to bet a number with more zeros, and if you were smarter you would have used the sterling pound rather than us dollar or euro.

3)Unfortunetly for you, you are very poor, I know this because you told me so. Joel has said that in one of the restaurant he went to (Zodiac Grill) a dinner for two persons cost about USD 1500. I replied to him, but for some unknown reason you popped in and wrote the following to me:

"I live in a small place. I can't afford such luxury. Jesus can't afford it either." (Oct 2011)

The simpe fact you talked about your small place (hovel?) in front of those money (USD 1500) it only shows that your rent is lower than it. This is why you called luxury. And you want to bet USD 1,000,000? LOL

4)Not you invented to be a priest and a scientist but even rich? LOL

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
The papers to be verified by any three from BMZ, MUQ, Frijoles, HughBe, Joel....or others we both agree on.
By any THREE from BMZ, MUQ, Frijoles, HughBe, Joel and you gave me FIVE names? You can't even count, maybe in yuor bet you meant USD 1,00? Is this a luxury for you as well?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#166959 Mar 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S ample_size#Stratified_sample_s ize
Stratified sample size
With more complicated sampling techniques, such as stratified sampling, the sample can often be split up into sub-samples. Typically, if there are k such sub-samples (from k different strata) then each of them will have a sample size ni, i = 1, 2,..., k. These ni must conform to the rule that n1 + n2 +...+ nk = n (i.e. that the total sample size is given by the sum of the sub-sample sizes). Selecting these ni optimally can be done in various ways, using (for example) Neyman's optimal allocation.
There are many reasons to use stratified sampling:[7] to decrease variances of sample estimates, to use partly non-random methods, or to study strata individually. A useful, partly non-random method would be to sample individuals where easily accessible, but, where not, sample clusters to save travel costs
Do NOT confuse your confounded self any more. I am going to ask you to do something NEW i.e. THINK.

Do you understand what is meant by the STATES of the US?

What is the population of the smallest US STATE?

Wyoming is the smallest State with a population of 532668 persons. California the largest has 36,756, 666 persons.

I put it to you that ONLY a JACKASS would randomly speak to ONE or two persons in either California or Wyoming and use the views of that person to speak on behalf of almost 37 MILLION in the case of California.

To take 104 persons which is more than the 60 that your man said was good enough and to use the views of so few to speak for the millions in the whole of the US is DEMONIC or PURE EVIL.

http://www.worldatlas.com/aatlas/populations/...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#166960 Mar 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a complete idiot
But then again you live in a third world country with corrupt elections, so you probably never have been exposed to polling and predictive modeling.
And since you obviously havent gone to a quality graduate program, you never learned research methods
Like I said, you sound like a complete idiot.
HughBe---I am NOT speaking about Jews. I am speaking about surveys. My comments are applicable to ANYONE so involved in such a model of STUPIDITY and DECEPTION.

Frijoles---You sound like a complete idiot

HughBe--- You both sound like one and are one. Why the need to go home into the gutters, Frijoles?

Your elections are NOT corrupt and you are all honourable people.

Tell me about Bush Jnr. election plus the WMD that Saddam had.

Why did the US MURDER Osama Bin Laden? Why not bring him to trial so that the whole world could watch and see as the did in the case of OJ Simpson?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#166961 Mar 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. Because you dont accept probability and statistics, you call it SATANIC
very mature
I bet you still believe the earth is flat
Please REREAD sloooly the material is going over your head.

Like I have so many times, you LIE too easily. Using the parameters used by your man,Eric, the sample size for the US is OVER 16640 persons and NOT the 60 persons as he so FOOLISHLY and otherwise say.

It is truly IDIOTIC and DECEPTIVE to believe that YOU can take one person from each State of the US and two from 8 and use these random persons to speak on behalf of the American people.

What a Satanic approach.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#166962 Mar 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

If we take into consideration the Tanakh when god spoke to these prophets I don't see they were in trance.
Without entering trance, one cannot come into direct contact with any of the supraphysical planes and the supraphysical beings who inhabit them.

There exist some 200 odd kinds of trances determined by the degree of consciousness one enters into.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#166963 Mar 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Really with all the gods human beings have worshiped since the beginning, we should be invaded by these beings and their sages.
There's always a subtle invasion of these beings in our lives on account of our own beliefs or due to the pervasive culture of the place we live in.....to come into direct contact with them one has to have an awakened inner consciousness....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#166964 Mar 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

There is no way of verifying the identity of these beings, yours included.
Many tricky beings keep masquerading as spiritual entities and can even take a luminous and beautiful appearance when they manifest in the physical force field.

To identify a being, one has to possess a highly intuitive yogic discrimination that can "see" beyond appearances.

To the ordinary consciousness, the nature of a being can be known by its teachings, the actions of the prophets through which the being speaks and the actions of the followers of the particular cult or religion.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#166965 Mar 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
1)Before to bet those money you have to possess them, dear wannabe according to the circumstances.

By any THREE from BMZ, MUQ, Frijoles, HughBe, Joel and you gave me FIVE names? You can't even count, maybe in yuor bet you meant USD 1,00? Is this a luxury for you as well?
*****You are the BIGGEST IDIOT on PLANET EARTH!!!

ANY THREE FROM FIVE....means..you pick THREE from the five gave you, you bloody idiot!!

I AM ASKING BMZ, FRIJOLES, MUQ, HUGHBE AND JOEL TO CONFIRM THAT COLONIC IS TOTALLY WRONG on this.

*****I have given you a REAL challenge.

Go ahead place your USD 750,000 or even USD 500,000 and then talk!!!

I can do it THIS MINUTE....

Now go ahead you lowly jealous jobless little creep.

I am ready to be checked by the names I have given.

Now you need to show that you have the money.

Don't give me bullcrap....go ahead, be a man...

Put the money in the bank...and I will show mine instantly...
If you haven't got even USD500k....then put up whatever you have and I will put up DOUBLE that amount.

Go for it PUNK.
Make my day!

I am VERY VERY serious about this.

If you can't do it...then shut up and get out of here.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#166966 Mar 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
2)If you were well off, you would have dared to bet a number with more zeros, and if you were smarter you would have used the sterling pound rather than us dollar or euro.
3)Unfortunetly for you, you are very poor, I know this because you told me so. Joel has said that in one of the restaurant he went to (Zodiac Grill) a dinner for two persons cost about USD 1500. I replied to him, but for some unknown reason you popped in and wrote the following to me:
"I live in a small place. I can't afford such luxury. Jesus can't afford it either." (Oct 2011)
The simpe fact you talked about your small place (hovel?) in front of those money (USD 1500) it only shows that your rent is lower than it. This is why you called luxury. And you want to bet USD 1,000,000? LOL
<quoted text>
For your info moron....GBP 1,000,000 is a deal if you are able to find even GBP 500,000.
The truth is that you can't even find a few Euros in your ghetto.
I told you I am READY NOW.
Come on..email, fax or even give your lawyer's details.
I have choice of lawyers as i use many in my line of work.
how about you little jobless fascist?
Yes, we can actually use our lawyers if you wish.
Go for it punk...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#166967 Mar 11, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Many tricky beings keep masquerading as spiritual entities and can even take a luminous and beautiful appearance when they manifest in the physical force field.
To identify a being, one has to possess a highly intuitive yogic discrimination that can "see" beyond appearances.
To the ordinary consciousness, the nature of a being can be known by its teachings, the actions of the prophets through which the being speaks and the actions of the followers of the particular cult or religion.
Joel please read colonna's idiotic comment on "three out of five" and confirm that he is totally off the mark.
thanks
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#166968 Mar 11, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Please REREAD sloooly the material is going over your head.
Like I have so many times, you LIE too easily. Using the parameters used by your man,Eric, the sample size for the US is OVER 16640 persons and NOT the 60 persons as he so FOOLISHLY and otherwise say.
It is truly IDIOTIC and DECEPTIVE to believe that YOU can take one person from each State of the US and two from 8 and use these random persons to speak on behalf of the American people.
What a Satanic approach.
Hughbe please read colonna's idiotic comment insulting me on "three out of five" and confirm that he is totally off the mark.
thanks

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#166969 Mar 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they teach you this crap in your church? Would Jesus be proud?
Yes! Jesus is proud that some one is willing to stand up to a so called Jew like you Frijoles that has no regards for the NT Scriptures.

You express that I should learn Hebrew so I can understand the Jewish Scriptures.
Well Frijoles Hebrew Scriptures have been already translated in to English by highly skilled translators, a language I can understand well.

And I find your interpretations of the Hebrew language lacks insight to the prophetic word of God.

pro·phet·ic (pr-ftk) also pro·phet·i·cal (--kl)
adj.
1. Of, belonging to, or characteristic of a prophet or prophecy: prophetic books.
2. Foretelling events as if by divine inspiration: casual words that proved prophetic.

It seem to me you are able to read the language of Hebrew, but fail to understand Gods meaning, and that is where you fail.

In order to understand Gods meaning, one has to study both the OT and the NT.
And you admit you have not studied the NT.

So you post from emotions rather from intelligent understanding.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#166970 Mar 11, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
About not being able to afford meals, you fool, it was a tongue in cheek remark...i am happy to give that money to the poor and I do!
now go ahead...put up or shut up.
Your English is your enemy...well actually you are your own worst enemy.
you are out of your league here, little jobless pizza shop cleaner...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#166971 Mar 11, 2013
There are many regulars at the Taj restaurants who blow up $ 3000 to $ 6000 or more on a daily basis or once in two or three days.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#166973 Mar 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are ms-guided.
ms-guided?

Oh, yes I am guided by ms and that is why I find the Christian theology absurd and atrocious.

Yes, I have found out that the Church has 25,000 ms and even two ms are not same.

Can't trust any ms (manuscripts).
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#166976 Mar 11, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
ms-guided?
Oh, yes I am guided by ms and that is why I find the Christian theology absurd and atrocious.
Yes, I have found out that the Church has 25,000 ms and even two ms are not same.
Can't trust any ms (manuscripts).
Salaams bro, can you put that idiot colonic right on his dumb remark challenging my "three out of five" comment!!!
He simply didn't understand what three out of five meant!!!
lol..
Thanks..
By the way, I am very serious about my challenge to that idiot.
Let him put up or shut up.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#166978 Mar 11, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
ok let me ask again:
Who made your "st" Paul "the apostle"?
Do you believe that man?
Amazingly, Jesus had forgotten to leave anything behind in writing?
We are not talking here about Muhammed.
Are you saying that people believe Paul but ignore Jesus?
It is you Alex that is posting with a confused mind, in trying to be cutely intelligent.

If you read your own post you ask a question with your answer all ready in it, showing you already reject the answer coming from the one you post too.

If you are an x-priest you reveal to us the reason you are an x-priest is because you lack the intelligence to be a Catholic priest.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#166979 Mar 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Jews having God visit them and live with them and instruct them, and yet they are a minority religion in the world shows that the Jews them self are flawed people.
It is not their fault. God's religion was stolen and hijacked by powerful pagans.

The followers of Jesus and the Church capitulated to Satan and the Romans. Had they not done it, Judaism would have been a majority religion and Christianity would have been a tiny sect or cult.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#166981 Mar 11, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are an x-priest you reveal to us the reason you are an x-priest is because you lack the intelligence to be a Catholic priest.
I agree dear skeptic...I am unwilling to undergo a lobotomy to be a catholic priest.... colonna will be an ideal pope!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loner wiccan Oct 1 birdy 2
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Sep 25 de_sheets 3
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Sep '17 dirt reynolds 121
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Sep '17 ABBB 54
the 7 great clans (Jun '07) Sep '17 blessed 479
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug '17 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug '17 Trump Rules Zippy 6
More from around the web