Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,317

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#166473 Mar 9, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Put it to rest, that has been explained to you many times and yet you want to play the fool.
No one has addressed that. Such glaring absurdities cannot be put to rest.

You give it a try. Reproduced again for you:

Christianity and her books were only designed for ignorant fools.

Don't challenge my intelligence. Let me test your intelligence now, so do not run away from this, proving yourself to be a clueless fool, who can neither read nor understand.

This kind of ridiculous stuff can only be found in the gospels. Read now:

Matthew 28:19
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,"

Acts 2:38
"Peter replied,“Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins."

If Peter the Unschooled had been instructed to baptize in the name of the three, why did that ignorant fool baptize people only under Jesus' name?

Either Matthew is Rubbish or Acts is rubbish. Your choice. Choose one and tell me who is correct?

Such absurdities are a very common feature of all the gospels. None is reliable.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#166474 Mar 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I say that Greek mythology was a scripture?
I had written this: " Do you think the Greek Mythology was Scripture? If you do, then you are a fool!
The Nazarene was just a man. He was turned into God by ignorant fools, who happened to be Romans and Greeks.
The Greek mythology thing in my post was obviously NOT meant like you made that affermation. I take it with the question mark as you made it in the previous post and THEN put my thought on it.

But where religion and ignorance are concerned I don't see how you can take yourself out of it.

bmz

Singapore

#166475 Mar 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The Gospels brought the truth of God from God to man on earth,
And you reject Gods words for a man that worshiped and murdered for a pagan moon god.
Muhammad's revelations are borrowed from other religions.
Muhammad had no relationship with the God of the Holy Bible
Muhammad's message was simple: There is only one LORD God Almighty.

The gospels are full of lies. The noble son of Mary is shown as a self-loather and the man was turned into God after he was gone, became dust and bones. You call that truth?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#166476 Mar 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad did not speak very much about Jesus and his life. He just recited out what was revealed to him from The LORD Almighty.
Jesus goes into the tomb on Friday eve. That is 24 hours on Saturday eve. Left early morning on Sunday, say 12 hours.
Total time in: 24 + 12 = 36 hours
NOBODY saw Jesus getting up! Your scripture agrees with me.
rabbee: your assuming that an unobserved tree, falling in the forrest makes no noise. so therefore it, could not of happened.

the only person who say benjamen franklin, fly a kite in a thunderstorm was benjamen franklin. so therefore his results, are all invalid.

when in the course of any given event, the event itself goes unobserved. and all we have, is the observed events leading up to and away from the actual event. leaving us with only logical assumptions, of what actually took place.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#166477 Mar 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Son of Einstein, why don't you address and answer the following?
Don't challenge my intelligence. Let me test your intelligence now, so do not run away from this, proving yourself to be a clueless fool, who can neither read nor understand.
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,"
"Peter replied,“Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins."
If Peter the Unschooled had been instructed to baptize in the name of the three, why did that ignorant fool baptize people only under Jesus' name?
Such absurdities are a very common feature of all the gospels. None is reliable.
Who is right? The dumb Matthew in 28:19 or the ignorant fool Peter in Acts 2:38?
Spit it out! Both cannot be right.
rabbee: so, son of einstein, why don't you address and answer the following?

islam and their quran, are only designed for ignorant fools.

when even muhammed himself, admited to have given false testimony.

so how much more of it, was false that he did not admit to?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#166478 Mar 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The gospels are full of lies. The noble son of Mary is shown as a self-loather and the man was turned into God after he was gone, became dust and bones. You call that truth?
rabbee: the use of vain muslem gospel quran lies, to attempt to reject certain facts.

and obviously muslems, do not believe in ThePowers of G-D. as you again reject, G-D'S Accounting of Adam, twice here in TheTorah again. even though you know the story, of how G-D has Adam put to death on the tree, and returned as me and your grandmother of all.

as all muslems totally reject, TheG-D here in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation again. so that everything you say, is a lie also. because you do not correct, with the fact of being here in TheTorah Happening Again.

G-D is giving TheStory of TheWhole Creation just again. and we are all here in TheLiving Torah. whether you choose to believe, HaShem G-D about this or not. but never the less, it does clear up the mystery.

the mystery of there not, being anyone here again in TheTorah. in these same again days, of adam and his mate returned. as the truth is that none of you, are here in TheTorah HaShem G-D is again giving. because you! all say so. and if you reject being here, in TheTorah. then you, can never be the real truth.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#166479 Mar 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Son of Einstein, why don't you address and answer the following?
Who is right? The dumb Matthew in 28:19 or the ignorant fool Peter in Acts 2:38?
Spit it out! Both cannot be right.
That's been answered, so move on.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#166480 Mar 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
mohammad's message was simple, kill those who do not follow his alter ego allah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#166481 Mar 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I say that Greek mythology was a scripture?
I had written this: " Do you think the Greek Mythology was Scripture? If you do, then you are a fool!
The Nazarene was just a man. He was turned into God by ignorant fools, who happened to be Romans and Greeks.
rabbee: and what makes you think, that G-D did not make all those greek other g-ds?

ignorant fools shall, always disbelieve. disbelieve that G-D, shall always put adam and his mate returned from the death of Adam in charge of all physical totality. and if that is not being a G-d and His G-dess for about the day, then you are totally wacko. for G-D is the maker of all other, G-ds/G-desses or g-ds and g-desses.

everything written is scripture, even if it is all or partially false testimony. but it is logical, that after Adam has been put to death on the tree. that adam and his mate, shall always return on the evening dawn of of the sixth to seventh day.

and the evening dawn of the thrid day, after the death of Adam is always 1948 man years. in the case where 2 and 2 equals the same two, as one G-d set again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#166482 Mar 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop the slippery charade and show me the word Messiah in the Torah. That was the task given to you.
I know what Messiah means.
Also, where do you find in Jewish Scriptures the bullshit that Messiah was supposed to be a son of God, had to suffer, had to die and get up in three days? 
rabbee: "(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, they shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created them. G-D blessed them, and G-D said to them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"

you should be more careful before you claim, all of G-D'S Scriptures given to Moshe are your being the bullshit againt HIM. as you now only claim, the story of Adam from G-D, is all bullshit to you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#166483 Mar 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter did not follow that so-called command at all.
Peter baptized ONLY in the name of Jesus.
You cannot deny this! Don't even try. OK?
How come that trinitarian formula for baptism was not mentioned in the other three gospels?
Now pay attention! And understand.
God sent his Son Jesus to revel Himself in the human flesh, and gave Jesus the work to bring salvation to mankind.

The name Jesus means God.
Jesus inherited his name Jesus from God His Father.

The disciples baptized in the name of Jesus meaning God.
For God was presence in the flesh on earth at that time.

When Jesus gave the command in Matthew to baptize in the name of the
Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, it is to signify that all of the person of God in the Trinity of God are represented as having taken part in the salvation process of man.

At baptism the person baptized receives the Holy Spirit and the presence of the Father and the Son, and dwells in the heart of the one baptized.

For a complete explanation read this entire link:
http://www.upcbaypoint.com/go.html
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#166484 Mar 9, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
"allah" is the false god of the moon. "Allah" is NOT God. God is REAL,allah is NOT!
rabbee: you must of so, been thinking of something else. when you wrote this, so totally disconnected from what is written.

bmz

Singapore

#166485 Mar 9, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
That's been answered, so move on.
Where has that been answered, No Answer? I have not seen any answer to the absurdity between the forgery Matthew 28:19 and the bullshit in Acts 2.

How can one trust the liars, who penned the gospels and the books of the New Testament?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#166486 Mar 9, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
alla is the non existent god that degenerate miscreant disgusting people called "Muslims" worship.
rabbee: i would not be so bold to say, that all-h does not exist. for i know that G-D, made all other subordinate g-ds. and for the last day, G-D rests. So G-D shall not be, answering any of your prayers. so Who shall be your appointed G-d for the last day, here in TheTorah again?

bmz

Singapore

#166487 Mar 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Now pay attention! And understand.
God sent his Son Jesus to revel Himself in the human flesh, and gave Jesus the work to bring salvation to mankind.
The disciples baptized in the name of Jesus meaning God.
For God was presence in the flesh on earth at that time.
When Jesus gave the command in Matthew to baptize in the name of the
Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, it is to signify that all of the person of God in the Trinity of God are represented as having taken part in the salvation process of man.
At baptism the person baptized receives the Holy Spirit and the presence of the Father and the Son, and dwells in the heart of the one baptized.
For a complete explanation read this entire link:
http://www.upcbaypoint.com/go.html
Off-Topic!

That is a huge pile of Horse Shit topped up with Bull Shit and Cow Dung, Shamma.

Address the absurd verses by the two clueless fools. Matthew in 28:19 and Luke in Acts 2:38
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#166488 Mar 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a jinn MUQ?
jinns are ignorant of truth.
And you show you are ignorant MUQ.
By posting the fraudulently copy of Barnabas
[Arabic jinn, demonic, demon, from jinn, demons, from janna, to cover, conceal; see gnn in Semitic roots.]
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
jinni, jinnee, djinni, djinny [d&#658;&#618;&#71 2;ni&#720; &#712;d&#658;&#618 ;n&#618;]
n pl jinn, djinn [d&#658;&#618;n]
(Non-Christian Religions / Islam) a being or spirit in Muslim belief who could assume human or animal form and influence man by supernatural powers
[from Arabic]
rabbee: don't we have enough trouble, without there being about 7billion jinns on this planet?

bmz

Singapore

#166489 Mar 9, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Now pay attention! And understand.

How can one pay any attention to this absurdity and balderdash that the name Jesus means God.?

Which fool told you that? The Father or Jesus or the Ghost? your choice! Choose only one.

bmz

Singapore

#166490 Mar 9, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: "(and G-D said, "let US make Adam in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS, they shall rule over the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, and over the animal, the whole earth, and every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth. so G-D created Adam in HIS IMAGE, in The Image of G-D HE created HIM; male and female HE created them. G-D blessed them, and G-D said to them, "be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it: and rule over the fish in the sea, the bird of the sky, and every living thing that moves on the earth. ")"
you should be more careful before you claim, all of G-D'S Scriptures given to Moshe are your being the bullshit againt HIM. as you now only claim, the story of Adam from G-D, is all bullshit to you.
Rabbee,

You are also off-topic, Rabbee

Where did you read this bullshit that Messiah was to be a son of God, had to suffer, had to die and would resurrect within 3 days? Do you have this bullshit in your TheTorah?

bmz

Singapore

#166491 Mar 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely!
They used Mark's "great commission of errors" in 16:9-16, but forgotten to notice the omission of baptism in the name of daddy, sonny and ghosty...!!
john by many drunken johns is comical indeed.
The entire NT is not only a Great Commission of Errors but it is also Comedy Central, bro.

See how the ignorant fools are avoiding an answer?

Peter had never heard of the so-called ridiculous Great Commission and baptized folks under Jesus' name only and 4-5 centuries later, the trinitarian crooks added that formula in Matthew 29:19 and I find it not only absurd but hilarious.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#166492 Mar 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me the word Messiah in the Torah. Ask the Holy Spirit to search for you and reveal that to you.
rabbee: Moshe - Savior/Redeemer. aka: TheAwaited One, Who delivered the multitudes from out of egypt. the most basic, theme of HaMosheeach.

as again adam and his mate's presence, are responsible for bringing the ysralee, from out of the dispersion since 1948 back to Ysrael. all because G-D, came and told me so. Our every though, word and movement has an effect on this whole world. that you all, fail to see. so we can do this, the hard more cursed way. or we can do this the easier, and more blessed way. your choice, here in TheTorah again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Thu thefinestallmoved... 16
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) Nov '14 scribbles 25
More from around the web