Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 253407 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#166126 Mar 5, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, let him make mery thinking it was a compliment and similarly let all the demon worshippers make merry thinking that they're worshipping G-d and let all the creationists make merry thinking that the universe was created from nothing by their God. LOL.
Smile Joe.
You cannot escape reality Joe.
You cannot prove that you exist without God as your maker.
Shall we go at it again Joe, and then you can show off your ignorance again.
smile Joe.

Location hidden

#166127 Mar 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Address this:
This filthy blasphemy that God is triune or a trinity, came from confused and ignorant fools, who were uneducated men. And finally Constantine decided what the Christian God would be.
You made another silly and stupid statement: " Jesus spelled it all out in the Scriptures of who he is, and how we are to accept Him as our Lord and Savior."
That is another bull shit!
Read this from John: "Who are you?" they asked. "Just what I have been claiming all along," Jesus replied."
And you can exhaust yourself but you will not be able to find him telling them who he was.
If Jesus had explained the scriptures to his disciples before he vanished, it would not have taken the Church to take 500-600 years to come up with her absurd and preposterous doctrines and trinity.
Prove the Trinity Horse Shit!!!
Trinity is nothing but a junk stuff. You have no proof that trinity exists.
You talk out of your ignorance.
You are just pissed off because the Apostle's prove Muhammad to be a false prophet.

The Holy Trinity of God is the wonder, Glory and splendor of God.

The moon god you worship and call Allah is not a god at all.
The moon is a created thing created by My God Yahweh, the God who created the world.

663Billy

Napa, CA

#166128 Mar 5, 2013
Hey, now. This here book shows that god was a mighty big woman with a beard and an awful big whatsis thrust forward before the thing with rays coming out and making a mess of the something stines who were an army before him/her and the chosen. What the heck can I believe as the book cost $29.95 and no returns.

Location hidden

#166129 Mar 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Off-topic bullshit. That area is now a war zone. US and UK ruined Iraq. Let the killings go on. You defend Christianity:
This filthy blasphemy that God is triune or a trinity, came from confused and ignorant fools, who were uneducated men. And finally Constantine decided what the Christian God would be.
You made another silly and stupid statement: " Jesus spelled it all out in the Scriptures of who he is, and how we are to accept Him as our Lord and Savior."
That is another bull shit!
Read this from John: "Who are you?" they asked. "Just what I have been claiming all along," Jesus replied."
And you can exhaust yourself but you will not be able to find him telling them who he was.
If Jesus had explained the scriptures to his disciples before he vanished, it would not have taken the Church to take 500-600 years to come up with her absurd and preposterous doctrines and trinity.
Trinity is nothing but a junk stuff. You have no proof that trinity exists. Address this!
Those Christians murdered were not in a war zone.

Those killings of Christians by Muslims show that the Quran is nothing more than Muhammad's revenge book telling Muslims to Murder those that reject Muhammad.

And you call the Apostles liars on the word of Muhammad, the rapist, robber, and Murderer.

That is shameful!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#166130 Mar 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
God is One!

But Gods nature is not limited to that of human creation.

Can you isolate and define Gods nature as being one dimension?

In order to call the Apostles liars as you do, you have to define Gods nature to prove them wrong?

You have to back up your talk with proof and you haven't done that.
That God is One, is a Christian perversion. Christianity avoids saying "There is one God" and prefers to say "God is One", so that it can exploit the word "One" and add two more into it.

You do not even know what dimension is, so cut that out.

God can be in any dimension but will always be the same God. If you travel and go into another dimension, you will still be Shamma. You will never get split into three pieces.

Apostles, the disciples were not liars. They were simpletons and ignorant men. I do not call Jesus' disciples liars. It is the Church, Paul and her fathers, whom I call the liars.

I don't have to prove anything. All the lies are there in the New Testament, the Sacred traditions and the theology written by men, who never even sat in the company of the disciples and their grandchildren.

Take the silly and idiotic doctrine of sin and the entire rubbish written on it. Did Jesus ever utter a word about Adam and Eve and the so-called sin?

And show me through your gospels if the disciples talked about Adam and Eve and their alleged sin.

You have nothing, mate, except lies against God and the servant Jesus.
bmz

Singapore

#166131 Mar 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You talk out of your ignorance.
You are just pissed off because the Apostle's prove Muhammad to be a false prophet.
The Holy Trinity of God is the wonder, Glory and splendor of God.
The moon god you worship and call Allah is not a god at all.
The moon is a created thing created by My God Yahweh, the God who created the world.
Where can we find Apostles doing a lot of talking, preaching and teaching?

Trinity is not holy. It is a filthy blasphemy against the Lord God Almighty. And Trinity is a great insult to Jesus' intelligence and wisdom. It is so bad that it makes Jesus look like a confused fool!
bmz

Singapore

#166132 Mar 5, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, let him make mery thinking it was a compliment and similarly let all the demon worshippers make merry thinking that they're worshipping G-d and let all the creationists make merry thinking that the universe was created from nothing by their God. LOL.
lol!

Location hidden

#166133 Mar 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That God is One, is a Christian perversion. Christianity avoids saying "There is one God" and prefers to say "God is One", so that it can exploit the word "One" and add two more into it.
God can be in any dimension but will always be the same God. If you travel and go into another dimension, you will still be Shamma. You will never get split into three pieces.
Apostles, the disciples were not liars. They were simpletons and ignorant men. I do not call Jesus' disciples liars. It is the Church, Paul and her fathers, whom I call the liars.
I don't have to prove anything. All the lies are there in the New Testament, the Sacred traditions and the theology written by men, who never even sat in the company of the disciples and their grandchildren.
Take the silly and idiotic doctrine of sin and the entire rubbish written on it. Did Jesus ever utter a word about Adam and Eve and the so-called sin?
And show me through your gospels if the disciples talked about Adam and Eve and their alleged sin.
You are ignorant.
You have no idea of Gods word in the Bible.
You make things up in your mind to satisfy your belief in your false prophet Muhammad.

If you don't have to prove anything you say, then neither do I have to prove God is a Trinity.

Just because you follow Muhammad you believe you don't have prove what you call lies are lies.

That only goes to show that I am right.
And you are wrong.

Extra dimensions
Beyond the Cosmos: What Recent Discoveries in Astrophysics Reveal about the Glory and Love of God in this universe, it is not possible for an entity to be one and three at the same time.

However, what most people fail to realize is that God is not restricted to this universe.

This concept is found in the biblical claim that God created the entire universe, including its dimension of time.
In order to be true, God must exist and be able to operate in dimensions of space and time other than those to which we are confined.

The one nature of God could not have created the universe if He were only a part of it.

The Bible says the universe cannot contain Him.8 According to string theory (originating from particle physics), at least ten dimensions of space existed at the creation of the universe.
Three of these dimensions (plus time) formed the space-time manifold that we can directly observe and inhabit.
The other six of these dimensions exist within the universe as incredibly compact dimensions of space.

God must be able to operate in all of those ten dimensions plus more in order to have created the universe.

The Bible suggests God created the universe out of some of the dimensions of space and time which are not visible to us (Hebrews 11:3).
As an extradimensional being, God could appear to us as three persons, while being one essence in His full glory.

Anti-Trinitarian heresies

Those who deny the reality of the Trinity do so primarily because they tend to diminish the true nature of God.

In Arianism, Jesus is diminished from being God to being merely a created being acting as God's messenger.
The Holy Spirit's deity is stripped away by claiming He is just representative of God's spirit in the world (even though God Himself already is Spirit, John 4:24).

The Bible makes it abundantly clear that God exists as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
However, these three persons are not three separate gods, but One God.
This Trinitarian concept of God might seem to be contradictory from a human standpoint, but is perfectly logical from God's extradimensional existence.

Jesus being true to the nature of God said in Matthew:
"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit" (Matthew 28:19)

Allah is no different than a human god.

Location hidden

#166134 Mar 5, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Trinity is not holy. It is a filthy blasphemy against the Lord God Almighty. And Trinity is a great insult to Jesus' intelligence and wisdom. It is so bad that it makes Jesus look like a confused fool!
You talk dumb.
Where can we find it, that is dumb.
Its all there in the Bible.

You are a shameful display of Muslim stupidity.
And you love being shown that you are ignorant.

Location hidden

#166135 Mar 5, 2013
Muslims claim that Jesus never said He was God. However, the biblical evidence shows that this concept is false. This page examines the claims of divinity that Jesus made about Himself. For other biblical passages that claim that Jesus is God, see Jesus Christ is God (YHVH).
It is true that Jesus never said, "I am God" directly. However, most of His teachings were done through parables, and not by direct statements. His disciples asked Him why He taught this way. His answer was:
And He answered and said to them, "To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted. For whoever has, to him shall more be given, and he shall have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him. Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand." (Matthew 13:11-13)
Those who make the claim that Jesus never claimed to be God are blind and deaf to God's word, by their own choices.
bmz

Singapore

#166136 Mar 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:

Those who deny the reality of the Trinity do so primarily because they tend to diminish the true nature of God.

In Arianism, Jesus is diminished from being God to being merely a created being acting as God's messenger.

The Holy Spirit's deity is stripped away by claiming He is just representative of God's spirit in the world (even though God Himself already is Spirit, John 4:24).
This was hilarious. Even Jesus would have sprayed his wine, if he were sitting next to me, raeding your laughable post.

Trinity is itself a heresy formed by pagans. It is a big lie, Shamma!

In Christianity, God is diminished and reduced to a useless immobile Jaba-like creature. What can be more heretical and Satanic than Trinity?

Of course Jesus was a creature just like you and me. He was far inferior to God. In afct, there should eb no comparison between God and Jesus.

Jesus was from below and God is far high above.
bmz

Singapore

#166137 Mar 5, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are ignorant.
You have no idea of Gods word in the Bible.
You make things up in your mind to satisfy your belief in your false prophet Muhammad.
If you don't have to prove anything you say, then neither do I have to prove God is a Trinity.
Just because you follow Muhammad you believe you don't have prove what you call lies are lies.
That only goes to show that I am right.
And you are wrong.
In order to be true, God must exist and be able to operate in dimensions of space and time other than those to which we are confined.
The one nature of God could not have created the universe if He were only a part of it.
The Bible says the universe cannot contain Him.8 According to string theory (originating from particle physics), at least ten dimensions of space existed at the creation of the universe.
Three of these dimensions (plus time) formed the space-time manifold that we can directly observe and inhabit.
The other six of these dimensions exist within the universe as incredibly compact dimensions of space.
God must be able to operate in all of those ten dimensions plus more in order to have created the universe.
The Bible suggests God created the universe out of some of the dimensions of space and time which are not visible to us (Hebrews 11:3).
As an extradimensional being, God could appear to us as three persons, while being one essence in His full glory.
The Bible makes it abundantly clear that God exists as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
However, these three persons are not three separate gods, but One God.
This Trinitarian concept of God might seem to be contradictory from a human standpoint, but is perfectly logical from God's extradimensional existence.
Jesus being true to the nature of God said in Matthew:
"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit" (Matthew 28:19)
Muhammad had nothing to do with the absurd Trinity. He condemned it. So, leave Muhammad out and address this:

You must offer a rebuttal and defend teh absurdities of Christianity, if you can.

Instead of writing, "Dear BMZ,'I agree that Christianity is full of hocus pocus and absurdities", you talk about Muhammad or Muslims killing Toms, Dicks, Penuses and Harries.

Location hidden

#166138 Mar 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This was hilarious. Even Jesus would have sprayed his wine, if he were sitting next to me, raeding your laughable post.
Trinity is itself a heresy formed by pagans. It is a big lie, Shamma!
In Christianity, God is diminished and reduced to a useless immobile Jaba-like creature. What can be more heretical and Satanic than Trinity?
Of course Jesus was a creature just like you and me. He was far inferior to God. In afct, there should eb no comparison between God and Jesus.
Jesus was from below and God is far high above.
You choose to be ignorant.
bmz

Singapore

#166139 Mar 6, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You choose to be ignorant.
That is not correct.

It is you, who prefers to remain ignorant. You dare not step outside the box provided by the Church to contain Christians within.

Truth shall never set you free.

“http://www.stude ntshelp.info”

Since: Dec 12

http://www.studentshelp.info

#166140 Mar 6, 2013
ALLAH or GOd all are the same, Only belief is different.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#166141 Mar 6, 2013
SC wrote:
Let me highlight few key points here:

1)The main point was how it was possible to WARQA to identify the angel having no clue?

2)Muhammad and his mental illness was just an option since a angel that doesn't introduce himself, scare him to death, and give uncompleted message, it's weird to believe, so either he made things up or he suffered of some mental illness. Even if someone suffers of mental illness it does not mean he's not smart.

3) Your challenge doesn't make any sense. For a Muslim Quran is perfect, for a Christian the Bible is perfect for a Lakers supporter the Lakers is the dream team. Each of you think to be right, but all fail to see the flaws of its own book or team ect. Any of you fall in subjectivism. In fact the Quran is a pretty mediocre book.

4) You have no explained how come chapter 95th, that according to you and/or Islamic history, was the first revelation and is not put on the first chapter?

The fact you have no addressed your answer to any of the points I made in my post, and the fact you changed the argument with the baseless challenge is a sign you prove I was right then
Ans.

01. It is as they say "drowning man clutching at straws". It seems now that Islam survives on the testimony of this WARAQA. It was his opinion, next time the angel came, he revealed his identity. There ends the episode.

02. And how much knowledge YOU have how an angel speaks to a Prophet? Have you had any encounter? It is you who are sick and not our prophet.

03. Quran throws a challenge that "if you are in any doubt about Quran (i.e. who is its author) then bring even one chapter like it"…

This challenge of Quran is still standing? This is a living proof of Quran's origin?

Did any other book in the world made such claim and what was its worth?

People make claims about their scriptures from themselves and there is no end to it. Why we should take any one's claims at their face value?

04. Quran's order of recitation was decided by the Prophet and it was not in Chronological order.

I do not answer all questions, because people put too many remarks and too many questions in one post.

Best way is to ask a single question in one post, so you get direct reply.

Just look at your post, how many points you have raised and how many questions you have asked.

Who is to blame, me or you?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#166142 Mar 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a insult to Jesus, God almighty, is calling Him allah and saying He has three goddess daughters.
Christian

Punchbowl, Australia

#166143 Mar 6, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
How is anything outside of time causally related to time itself and to anything inside of time?
What is time?
How did time come into existence?
What're the different expressions of time and of space?
Is time a continuum? Why?
How do we get beyond time assuming it's possible?
Can time be suspended while being within time? How?
How do we manipulate time?
(smiles)
Time is an instrument God uses to fulfill His prophecy's.

God created time, He owns it so He is outside of it looking in. You and I are in it and we are governed by it, it's just another example of God's handwork.

Time will cease on judgement day, it will become null and void. It was only created to serve a purpose and when it's is fulfilled, it will no loner be required.

God created time on the first day of the creation of the earth.

One expression of time is from our human point of view, the other is from Gods point of view. These are completely different, we are at the mercy of time and time is at the mercy of God who created it. He can manipulate it without any constraints.

Space seems really big to us, but to God it's in the palm of His hand.

Time is not continuum, it will stop when God decides to stop it.

We will get beyond time after it is done away with on judgement day. On that day every person will step into eternity, which is a continuous eternal existence.

There will be 2 groups, one will enter God's Kingdom to spend eternity there. The other group will step into everlasting damnation, where they will be tormented for eternity.

Time can be suspended in time by it's designer who has total control over every aspect of it. We haven't been given the ability to manipulate time at all, only God can do this.
Christian

Punchbowl, Australia

#166144 Mar 6, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
God or G-d?
What exactly do you mean by the word God?
God is 3 persons in one, consisting of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

This Triune Godhead has always existed, God never had a beginning and everything that was made was made by God.

If you find it hard to wrap your mind around the fact that God has existed forever, just compare "forever" with the Universe which also goes in every direction forever.
Christian

Punchbowl, Australia

#166145 Mar 6, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
SIN?
What is SIN?
Is there anything like sin?
What is perfection? Can perfection be attained to on earth?
Why is perfection not attainable till now on earth?
Sin originated with one of God's Angels named Lucifer.

This Lucifer decide to challenge Gods authority in Heaven, He amassed 1/3 of all the Angels in a rebellious uprising.

God cast all of them down to earth, Lucifer lost His Title and was called Satan. He was told by God that He would be cast into the bottomless pit, on the day of judgement where He and His rebellious Angels will continue to fall for eternity and never hit the bottom.

Satan knows when judgement day will be, so He is busy with His Demons deceiving as many as possible to take down with Him.

So the finished product of sin is basically entering a bottomless pit.

Jesus came to rescue those which Satan has deceived, but unlike Mohammed and others Jesus doesn't force anyone to do anything. He offers salvation from Hell for free, this appears to be too good to be true so many refuse to believe in Him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 3 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 4,624
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Thu thetruth 782
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul 14 ATHEOI 2
Astrology and Paganism Jun 30 Wolf 1
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Jun 28 Friendly User17 348
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Jun 25 yav1112 13
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun '16 The Prophet MO LIES 9
More from around the web