If the Jews cannot read their own language in Hebrew why should I learn it?<quoted text>
Learn the Hebrew so that this embarrassment will stop.
Here read the translated version of Psalm 115 from Hebrew to English
as translated by the Jews them self.
- Psalms - Chapter 115
1. Not for us, O Lord, not for us, but for Your name give honor, for Your kindness and for Your truthfulness.
Why should the nations say, "Where is your God now?"
3. But our God is in heaven; whatever He wishes, He does.
4. Their idols are silver and gold, the handiwork of man.
5. They have a mouth but they do not speak; they have eyes but they do not see.
6. They have ears but they do not hear; they have a nose but they do not smell.
7. Their hands-but they do not feel; their feet-but they do not walk; they do not murmur with their throat.
8. Like them shall be those who make them, all who trust in them.
9. Israel, trust in the Lord; He is their help and their shield.
10. House of Aaron, trust in the Lord; He is their help and their shield.
11. Those who fear the Lord, trust in the Lord; He is their help and their shield.
12. The Lord, Who remembered us, will bless; He will bless the house of Israel; He will bless the house of Aaron.
13. He will bless those who fear the Lord, the small together with the great.
14. May the Lord add upon you, upon you and upon your children.
15. Blessed are you to the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
16. The heavens are heavens of the Lord, but the earth He gave to the children of men.
17. Neither will the dead praise God, nor all those who descend to the grave.
18. But we shall bless God from now until everlasting, Hallelujah!
3. One word-heaven
16. meaning more than one heaven- The heavens are heavens of the Lord.
There are 7 heaven in the Hebrew language.
So if heavens are heavens of the Lord only means one heaven in that verses then there are not 7 heavens in the Jewish translations.
And Jews are screwed up.