Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,214

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#165831 Mar 3, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: to try and talk, the hell out of all of you today. even if this whole world, does not know where in the hell are we today.
Rabbee, I know. This world is also a beautiful hell.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#165832 Mar 3, 2013
And MUQ, not only is Torah read in Hebrew in every synagogue, but any Jew reaching Bar Mitzvah is expected to read from it and understand it.

Not just that, but in regular services, it is the congregation that reads from the Torah, not just the prayer leaders.

Now I know you can argue that there are many non practicing Jews that never learned Hebrew, but I can make the argument that there are many non religious or illiterate Muslims that cant read Arabic. Being that there are obviously millions more Muslims than Jews, it is obvious that there are millions more Arabic illiterate Muslims than Hebrew illiterate Jews.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#165833 Mar 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant!
OH, I SPRAYED MY TEA!
As if there was no other Way!
Now that is what Jesus meant by his way which Thomas, Philip, Paul WV and Shamma, the Shaman could not comprehend!.
It was meant to be a light but sarcastic comment

Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side.
bmz

Singapore

#165834 Mar 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Can you please tell Silas that Christianity borrowed the entire books, which form your OT, from the poor copies produced by and for pagans?

On top of that, those poor translations were butchered and forged!

Christianity and her Church are the ones, who not only borrowed everything but also plagiarized and forged others' Holy Scriptures to build up your fraud and an adulterated God!
bmz

Singapore

#165835 Mar 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>The focus of the Holy Bible is God.
If God does not impress you, then what does?
Please do not misinform the readers.

The focus of your Bible is Jesus, not God.

It is not God that impresses a Christian. Only Jesus does that.

God plays second fiddle to Jesus in Christianity.
bmz

Singapore

#165836 Mar 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Cool down rabbee.
You are speaking of things that is not mentioned in my post.
Question rabbe? How does one get yo heaven?
explain Gods pla for mans salvation?
Rabbee is always cool! I love Rabbee.

Now back to your question.

One has to go to hell first before one gets to heaven. This is known as Jesus' Way. That is the plan.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#165837 Mar 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to go to Hell first! There is no other Way.
Look! Jesus went through hell and so will you. You have to follow his Way.
That is the Muslim way.
Jesus was no Muslim.
bmz

Singapore

#165838 Mar 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>That is the Muslim way.
Jesus was no Muslim.
No way! That is Jesus' Way.

Read again!

You have to go to Hell first! There is no other Way. After Jesus died, he went to hell first. Right?

So shall all of you. lol! You have to follow Jesus' Way.
Christian

Croydon, Australia

#165839 Mar 3, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is hell?
Is there one or many hells?
What is the basal nature of hell in terms of its substance and forces?
What're the phenomena and laws in hell?
How does hell connect with the universe since underlying diversity is unity.
There's no point in asking silly questions.

You Atheists have a very narrow world view, you don't have the capacity to comprehend the answers to your questions.

I would suggest you go back to the drawing board with your Scientific community and keep working on mapping a gene before you move on to big things like hell.

Scientists are very primitive, they haven't managed to move from the smallest known object and it's sound very foolish to ask big questions.

Go back and study molecules before you get ahead of yourself. Scientists will continue to be amazed and baffled by the simplest things of God's creation, like cells etc.

Your scientific community is completely lost and confused, they haven't moved off first base since they were created.

Come back when you learn the first thing then I will take you on your next baby step lol :-)
Christian

Croydon, Australia

#165840 Mar 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why Jesus had to go to hell first? Wasn't he a believer?
That people will go to hell for not believing in Jesus, is absurd! Jesus never said that.
Jesus never went to hell, that is a Muslim lie.

Jesus did say that he was the only way that anyone could enter God's Kingdom.

There is only 2 places people will go after they die, hell or Heaven which is God's Kingdom.

It's a simple equation, all those who don't believe in Jesus will go to hell.

The HOLY BIBLE is the only reliable historical authority. I don't mean to be disrespectful but we have 100% evidence that every religion is false.

Religious people killed Jesus, He warned us about religious people. Christians are not religious, we have a personal relationship with our God and it has nothing to do with religion.

Jesus came to save sinners from the punishment we deserve. He had to come and suffer in our place because God wouldn't accept any sinners false penance.

I have seen people from every religion saved by Jesus, they are now Christians. Jesus owns Christians, He purchased us at a very high price. We no longer live according to our own will but we live according to Gods will.

There is nothing religious about the Christian faith, we don't do any religious things at all.
uhuh

Spain

#165841 Mar 3, 2013
Shamma wrote:
The idea of hell in your mind from the beginning was punishment of which is the wrong idea.
What Paul WV explained Hell-Limbo-Paradise was a place of death being separated from God.
Jesus went to the depths of Hell-Limbo-Paradise to rescue those that were righteous with God before their death, but were imprisoned there.
The gates of heaven were closed.
The wicked remained there for punishment.
Now after the death and resurrection of Jesus the gates of heaven are now open to those that accept Jesus, the Son of God as their savior.
so before Jesus The Gate came, Heaven above was locked and Hell below had no fire and all dead souls went to this fireless Hell

why was Elijah taken up to the sky (2Kings 2:11)? to a locked gate?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#165842 Mar 3, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Mary got alarmed when the angel of God appeared suddenly to her?
A prophet might not know about his mission till he is told. It is natural for any honest person to get alarmed by what sudden event meant.
The same was the condition of our prophet in initial encounter with angel Gabriel and it speaks about his innocence and truthful nature.
Later he got used to the visit of angel.
Why you people do not use your brains? and why you use it only in negative sense?
Did you see we Muslims using it in negative sense about Jesus, Moses, David , Solomon and other prophets of God?
But you people, you always think negative about our prophet and bring charges from no where and do not even reflect as to what you are saying or writing.
Did the spirit tell mohammad it was Gabriel or did some woman tell him? Chapter and verse will do, thank you.
uhuh

Spain

#165843 Mar 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
BS Torah is read in Hebrew in just about every synagogue. And MUQ, not only is Torah read in Hebrew in every synagogue, but in regular services, it is the congregation that reads from the Torah, not just the prayer leaders.
and don't forget to tell MUQ that upon completion of the annual cycle of Torah reading, the congregation sing and dance in a circle 7 times carrying Torah scrolls lol
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#165844 Mar 3, 2013
MAAT wrote:
Does the Old Testament satisfy this standard?
Is the Tanakh perfect?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#165845 Mar 3, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>

I would suggest you go back to the drawing board with your Scientific community and keep working on mapping a gene before you move on to big things like hell.
So, I take it that you know the location of hell and its constitution in material and force terms.

Why not share the details with me?

I'm sure you'll do Jesus proud.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#165846 Mar 3, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>

Why was Elijah taken up to the sky (2Kings 2:11)? to a locked gate?
What's up there in the sky? Heaven?

LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#165847 Mar 3, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>

Did the spirit tell mohammad it was Gabriel or did some woman tell him?
Was it a demonic being or an angel of light that contacted Mary, mother of Jesus?

BTW, on what basis do you conclude that Gabriel is a divine and not a satanic angel?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#165848 Mar 3, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>

The HOLY BIBLE is the only reliable historical authority.

I don't mean to be disrespectful but we have 100% evidence that every religion is false.
So, in your opinion Judaism and Christianity are not demonic cults despite solid evidence to the contrary?

LOL.
bmz

Singapore

#165849 Mar 3, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus never went to hell, that is a Muslim lie.
Muslim lie?

Does this article 4 from the Apostles' Creed ring a loud bell?

" 4. Suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, dead and buried: He descended into hell:"
bmz

Singapore

#165850 Mar 3, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I take it that you know the location of hell and its constitution in material and force terms.

Why not share the details with me?

I'm sure you'll do Jesus proud.

(smiles)
lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... 9 hr thetruth 21
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Fri Son of God 1
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
•••

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE