Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
155,601 - 155,620 of 199,911 Comments Last updated 42 min ago
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No prophet came carrying a book in his hand.
In Arabic, Kitaab also means revelations and scripture.
Even if we call it Aaasmani Kitaab, as suggested, that would still fall under revelations, as no book (hard copy) was ever dropped from aasman (heavens).
Thanks for bringing up the word Aasman. It just does not mean sky. Right?
Yes, I am a Muslim. By the way, every Muslim is also a "Jew + Jesus + Muhammad" but the good news is that a Muslim can never be a crypto-Christian.
You saved me a bit of bandwidth there, bro!
Nice reply indeed....
Revelation Inspiration Scripture, Book...or whatever!

What matters is the MESSAGE from the Most High conveyed beautifully and in STYLE by the Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH!!

Salaams...WM
wannabe scientist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

In the islamic way of life there is cure for any illness (including cancer and hiv)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as?
The main thrust of the message was "There is only one God, and no other God or Gods besides God".
What variety of subjects are you talking about? List up a few!
Even if you produce a Quran as big as ten galaxies...they will still be looking for more information!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What is there to know about BJ?
He was a JEWISH MAN.
He VERY CLEARLY claimed he came only for the JEWS.
He basically HATED the Gentile DOGS and PIGS.
He MISLED is friends...landed in trouble. Told them to buy swords but they didn't even know how to use them! Then when the chips were down he told them to drop the swords!! what a coward!

BJ was a VINDICTIVE man who got the JEWS in trouble by getting himself MURDERED by them.

As a result the "Christians" MURDERED the JEWS in their MILLIONS branding them as CHRIST KILLERS.

Jesus PBUH, NEVER came a religion called "Christianity"!

That was a funny name used by old honest paul THE SATAN as an insult/revenge to JESUS PBUH, the TRUE MESSENGER from GOD.

Finally "Christians" end up with 3 gods but keep saying they are one!!

Comical...
Christian

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that? Hell?
Hell is a place of eternal torment, where every person who doesn't believe in Jesus will sped their eternity.
Christian

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct and that name is not Jesus. Since the LORD Almighty God said that there was no other God and Savior besides the LORD Almighty, Jesus gets thrown out from that post.
Yes, according to your false Koran that's right.

I know the Koran is utter rubbish, it was written by a very evil man. Wake up and understand that the Koran just a book of fairy tales, it has nothing to do with reality.

If your Allah exists, then He is a very weak god. He can't help the Muslims defeat Israel. There is 100 times more Arabs in the middle east and the Israelis still kick your arses. Shame on Allah, He let His people loose every war.

Have you ever wondered why Muslims are being slaughtered like flies by The Jews and Christians. Maybe Allah likes it that way.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey Joel,. do your yoga or vedic manuals talk about such things?
My Vedic texts? LOL.

I am not a Vedist or a Hindu.

There are Vedic texts dealing with technology and physical facts.

Quran attempts to deal with a few elementary physical facts and makes a big mess since the God and his messenger (Muhammad) were/are not competent.

Primarily, the Vedas are concerned with the nature of reality based on monism and they lay out the methods of achieving the union in consciousness of the subject with the object.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>

Hell is a place of eternal torment, where every person who doesn't believe in Jesus will sped their eternity.
Where is hell?

Is there one or many hells?

What is the basal nature of hell in terms of its substance and forces?

What're the phenomena and laws in hell?

How does hell connect with the universe since underlying diversity is unity.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Hope you know how oxidation works and the difference between iron and gold platinum and silver.
Oxidation and the elements in the periodic table?

LOL.

Tell me more about oxidation, reduction and redox reactions?

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

You know the absurdities in there!
Can you name a few absurdities in the Vedas?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Also Quran is not a book oof Science...it talks about signs for people to understand.
If the Quran claims without proof to be an infallible book of God sent to humankind via his so-called perfect Messenger, Muhammad, then, whenever it attempts to tackle a topic on cosmology or on any of the scientific facts, why does it make so many errors and assert so many falsehoods that can easily be debunked with Allah and the prophet being made fools of?

Shouldn't a book of God be error-free?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
A narcissistic person, who lacks self-respect and confidence in his own self talks like this:
"Who do people say I am?"
And instead of telling people, who he was, he says, "I am he" to everything.
You will find that the character BJ is a PSYCHOPATH mainly due to his apparently illegitimate "birth"…so a “god” was born?
Factors:
1. Having a convicted father or mother (accused by all and sundry and sundry as a loose woman; worse than conviction),
2. Physical neglect of the boy (not easy when parents had problems, no record of his life for many years),
3. Low involvement of the father with the boy (Poor Joseph felt very self conscious about everything that was going on. BJ was not interested in him either),
4. Low family income (hard working poor carpenter and a wandering disinterested son),
5. Coming from disrupted family (Naughty ghost made a complete mess of everything).
6. Poor supervision (they lost him & found him doing “father’s” business!),
7. Harsh discipline (life under Jewish law would have been very harsh)
8. Delinquent sibling (read the gospels!),
9. Young mother (they don’t come any younger than that!)
10. Depressed mother (under lot of pressure vilified, ignored),
11. Low social class, and
12. Poor housing.(stable!)
Traits:
- Glibness/superficial charm (chatting up lonely women offering tadpole water)
- Grandiose sense of self-worth (good lord….i am he!!!)
- Pathological lying ( I am this/that, your sins are forgiven, today you enter heaven with me, peter the rock, I am a good “dead” shepherd, or am I a gate? Son of man on clouds and hundreds more unfulfilled!!!)
- Cunning/manipulative ( made sure the Jews got the blame for his death, blaming others when chips are down, getting clowns to steal donkeys, sell underpants to buy swords and then ditching them saying “live by sword? Then die!!)
- Lack of remorse or guilt – He insults others including hosts, sthe world owed him a favour?
- Emotionally shallow - Simply had no feelings
- Callous/lack of empathy – no affection or link with anybody. Always insulting others. Even mother gets insulted many times. No respect for others.
- Failure to accept responsibility for own actions – made many cock ups and the poor disciples got the blame or the Pharisees or even a fig tree!!
Lifestyle:
- Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom – so did the stupidest of things on earth!
Parasitic lifestyle – didn’t do a days work. Just sponging off others and insulting them
Lack of realistic, long-term goals- keeps changing his mind. Nothing real. All unverified nonsense
Impulsiveness- Fetch me two donkeys!
Irresponsibility – drop the swords you bad boys…I have nothing to do with telling you to get sword. Always landing everybody in sht!
Antisocial
Poor behavioral controls- Need we say anything?lol.
Early behavioral problems – insulting mum and dad!
Juvenile delinquency – where the hell was he most of the time?
Criminal versatility – just look at the Bs he was coming up with!
Machiavellian egocentricity- absolutely!! I AM the man!
Rebellious nonconformity – Need we say more?
Blame externalization – Absolutely!!
Carefree nonplanfulness – Worse than Foggy Clegg and Compo!
Coldheartedness – He showed no heart at all besides crying and screaming so he could save himself. All the others were bad only he was a goody boy!
Superficial charm and good "intelligence" – To con the ignorant peasant fishermen!
Unreliability – He almost always let them down or ditched them or landed them in mess
Untruthfulness and insincerity – read the rubbish attributed to him!
Lack of remorse and shame - absoluitely
Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior
Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience – so very true!! Ends up on a pole
Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love – he hated most and always me..me ..me!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Was BJ a PSYCHOPATH?
The strongest factors:
1. Having a convicted father or mother (accused by all and sundry and sundry as a loose woman; worse than conviction),
2. Physical neglect of the boy (not easy when parents had problems, no record of his life for many years),
3. Low involvement of the father with the boy (Poor Joseph felt very self conscious about everything that was going on. BJ was not interested in him either),
4. Low family income (hard working poor carpenter and a wandering disinterested son),
5. Coming from a disrupted family (the naughty ghost made a complete mess of everything).
6. Poor supervision (they lost him and found him doing “father’s” business!),
7. Harsh discipline (life under Jewish law would have been very harsh)
8. Delinquent sibling (read the gospels!),
9. Young mother (they don’t come any younger than that!)
10. Depressed mother (she was under lot of pressure vilified and ignored),
11. Low social class, and
12. Poor housing.(stable!)
Traits:
- Glibness/superficial charm (chatting up lonely women offering tadpole water)
- Grandiose sense of self-worth (good lord….i am he!!!)
- Pathological lying ( I am this and that, your sins are forgiven, today you enter heaven with me, peter the rock, I am a good “dead” shepherd, or am I a gate? Son of man on clouds and hundreds more unfulfilled!!!)
- Cunning/manipulative ( made sure the Jews got the blame for his death, blaming others when chips are down, getting clowns to steal donkeys, sell underpants to buy swords and then ditching them saying “live by sword? Then die!!)
- Lack of remorse or guilt – He insults others including hosts, sthe world owed him a favour?
- Emotionally shallow - Simply had no feelings
- Callous/lack of empathy – no affection or link with anybody. Always insulting others. Even mother gets insulted many times. No respect for others.
- Failure to accept responsibility for own actions – made many cock ups and the poor disciples got the blame or the Pharisees or even a fig tree!!
Lifestyle:
- Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom – so did the stupidest of things on earth!
Parasitic lifestyle – didn’t do a days work. Just sponging off others and insulting them
Lack of realistic, long-term goals- keeps changing his mind. Nothing real. All unverified nonsense
Impulsiveness- Fetch me two donkeys!
Irresponsibility – drop the swords you bad boys…I have nothing to do with telling you to get sword. Always landing everybody in sht!
Antisocial
Poor behavioral controls- Need we say anything?lol.
Early behavioral problems – insulting mum and dad!
Juvenile delinquency – where the hell was he most of the time?
Criminal versatility – just look at the Bs he was coming up with!
Machiavellian egocentricity- absolutely!! I AM the man!
Rebellious nonconformity – Need we say more?
Blame externalization – Absolutely!!
Carefree nonplanfulness – Worse than Foggy Clegg and Compo!
Coldheartedness – He showed no heart at all besides crying and screaming so he could save himself. All the others were bad only he was a goody boy!
Superficial charm and good "intelligence" – To con the ignorant peasant fishermen!
Unreliability – He almost always let them down or ditched them or landed them in mess
Untruthfulness and insincerity – read the rubbish attributed to him!
Lack of remorse and shame - absoluitely
Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior
Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience – so very true!! Ends up on a pole
Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love – he hated most and always me..me ..me!
Specific loss of insight – none
Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations- no wife, family etc
Suicide threats ----I die ..my daddy loves me as I die!!!
Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated – non existent! May be homo? Pedo?
Failure to follow any life plan- I am in trouble, they are going to nail me..so let’s say I die for your sins
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you name a few absurdities in the Vedas?
Do you wish me to?
I thought you don't believe in them.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
(smiles)
You must first admit you made a big cock up without knowing how iron ended up on planet earth...
Don't switch.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Quran claims without proof to be an infallible book of God sent to humankind via his so-called perfect Messenger, Muhammad, then, whenever it attempts to tackle a topic on cosmology or on any of the scientific facts, why does it make so many errors and assert so many falsehoods that can easily be debunked with Allah and the prophet being made fools of?
Shouldn't a book of God be error-free?
You will see error in a straight line!
lol..
Give us your perfect view of life with PROOF.
Don't come up with a million assumptions.
Prove every claim you make about your own philosophy.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
(smiles)
So knowing the PT, you made those silly comments about platinum gold and iron?
oh well..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
My Vedic texts? LOL.
I am not a Vedist or a Hindu.
There are Vedic texts dealing with technology and physical facts.
Quran attempts to deal with a few elementary physical facts and makes a big mess since the God and his messenger (Muhammad) were/are not competent.
Primarily, the Vedas are concerned with the nature of reality based on monism and they lay out the methods of achieving the union in consciousness of the subject with the object.
Go on give us a laugh ....
What sort of technology the vedic texts give you?

1. "Sun is full of light and knows all the human bei
ngs, so his horses take
him to sky to look at the world" (Rig Ved 1/50/1)

Wish the horses were proper rockets!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
May be the earth itself did not separated from sun (as is the usual belief) composition of earth is different from that of sun.
Sun is mostly hydrogen, helium and carbon, while on earth these things are not that abundant.
May be earth came from some another system and was "captured by Sun's gravitational field" to become its planet?
The more you research, the more truth shall come out and prove how little we know of these matters.
Allah knows Best.
Thank you brother. Nothing is 100% in science.
Your comments are very valid.
The more we learn the more there is to learn!!
Allah knows Best.
Salaams.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
There are millions of nutcases like you who say that "god" told them to do this and that!!
Why did this bumbling "god" send prophets? what a failure!
no wonder he abandoned his "son" to die!
rabbee: well i guess that blows your insulting case, for muhammed being a prophet of g-d.

and how can i be dead, since i am again alive here as promised? as i believe that your theory of my demise, is highly mythicized and fantacized in your own deluded mind.

as obviously i have not been, as abandandoned by G-D as your delusion falsly projects. and so your being a failure, trying to place your being a failure blame on me is worth what. my name is still in TheBook of Life and your's is for not there.

so you are still guilty of, lying to your own family against G-D. in this visitation of the sins of fathers, against their children and childrens children. but this story that has all been happening exactly as G-D Say here in TheTorah. is going to continue to happen exactly as G-D says here in TheTorah, with or without your approvial. as your vain prejudice, is your own worst enemy against G-D.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••