Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
155,521 - 155,540 of 199,593 Comments Last updated 59 min ago
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

45 At last he stood up again and returned to the disciples, only to find them asleep,(exhausted from grief??LOL...).
THEY WERE DRUNK...

46 “Why are you sleeping?” he asked them.“Get up and pray, so that you will not give in to temptation.”(HE SHOULD HAVE BY THEN REALISED IT WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME WITH THESE CLOWNS!!)
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
45 At last he stood up again and returned to the disciples, only to find them asleep,(exhausted from grief??LOL...).
THEY WERE DRUNK...
46 “Why are you sleeping?” he asked them.“Get up and pray, so that you will not give in to temptation.”(HE SHOULD HAVE BY THEN REALISED IT WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME WITH THESE CLOWNS!!)
Do you have a copy of the piecemeal koran that talks about mohammad telling the people to pray to the three goddesses?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a copy of the piecemeal koran that talks about mohammad telling the people to pray to the three goddesses?
Hello moron...
You worship a clown!
We worship God.
Muhammed pbuh is just a man and we won't worship him.
Quran doesn't tell us to worship goddesses!
Why should it?
How can it tell us to worship GOD who is ONE and then tell us to worship others?
You can have the three or even thirty goddesses and put them on poles naked so you can increase the number of pagan worshippers.
What are you doing about the pedos in your "holy" vatican?

41He walked away, about a stone’s throw, and knelt down and prayed (LIKE A MUSLIM),

THEY WERE DRUNK OFCOURSE?

49 When the other disciples saw what was about to happen, they exclaimed,“Lord, should we fight? We brought the swords!”(ONLY A FOOL WOULD LET THESE CLOWNS USE SWORDS!!!)
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello moron...
You worship a clown!
We worship God.
Muhammed pbuh is just a man and we won't worship him.
Quran doesn't tell us to worship goddesses!
Why should it?
How can it tell us to worship GOD who is ONE and then tell us to worship others?
You can have the three or even thirty goddesses and put them on poles naked so you can increase the number of pagan worshippers.
What are you doing about the pedos in your "holy" vatican?
41He walked away, about a stone’s throw, and knelt down and prayed (LIKE A MUSLIM),
THEY WERE DRUNK OFCOURSE?
49 When the other disciples saw what was about to happen, they exclaimed,“Lord, should we fight? We brought the swords!”(ONLY A FOOL WOULD LET THESE CLOWNS USE SWORDS!!!)
The original koran didn't say to worship the three goddesses it say that mohammad said to pray to them for help.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The original koran didn't say to worship the three goddesses it say that mohammad said to pray to them for help.
hey moron...
If the Quran doesn't tell us to do something why should we concern ourselves with hearsay?
That is your speciality!!!
No wonder you worship a naked pagan oozing off a pole begging you to bit into his raw flesh and drink his fresh blood!!
Jesus NEVER told anybody to do that.
He came for the Jews and he did not come for Gentile dogs and pigs as he himself told his own people!!
have you no shame?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Rabbee but you too lied, when you used the word Him for him. I can accept his name written with a capital J but there should be no He, Him, Heem, His.
It is downright silly and absurd to use 'He','His' and 'Him' for him. We should discourage that use by liars.
rabbee: would you rather, i call Him - Them or Hoo VHee? which would obviously confuse, a lot of already obviously confused alleged as people. when they have an impossible time, distinguishing two by two according to scripture. but obviously the term HIM or Him, is a sign of respect stuch as Noach, Avraham, Yeetzak, Yaachov, Daveed and Shlomoh. when it is in reverence, to a particuar person in the objective case.

this since the word Adam, is far too complicated for this world. when they can't even comprehend the word, Yeshooah, more or less HaMosheeach. as i am sure none of you, have any idea Who you all are really talking about. when you can't even figure out, what story we are all here in again from TheG-D of Only TheTorah. because nobody can, get past their vain bigotry or vain prejudice. nobody here can show me in TheWritten Torah, where G-D said THEY Quit giving it. nowhere in Scripture can any of you find, where G-D made such an absurd claim.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Rabbee but you too lied, when you used the word Him for him. I can accept his name written with a capital J but there should be no He, Him, Heem, His.
It is downright silly and absurd to use 'He','His' and 'Him' for him. We should discourage that use by liars.
rabbee: and so about your accusation that i lied, with your way of lying. it is just that, your way of lying not true to G-D. you cannot be for TheSame G-D i know, and be against me. i did not get any of this, from anyone in this world. i got it all from three, actual visits with G-D so far.

so quit assuming you know more. than TheG-D of my actual visitations as adam. when this is all happening, exactly again the way it says is true in TheWritten Torah Scroll. as Day Seven Again, is not that far away from the near end of this sixth day again.

i am sorry you all and the grandmother of all, have all been decieved again. but you all, allowed this to happen to yourselves. the deception was soo good, it even had me going there for a short while. but right after my uh-oh, came the infamous and more painfull, second visit from G-D.

the second encounter which happened exactly the way, it says in TheWritten scripture. and i still did not even realize, that for a while. cause i was not familiar, with any real scripture then. it was not untill after, i began to read TheTorah. that i realized, the gravity of my error.

so your failure to give TheTorah to your children, has come around and bit you all in your own butt. and this world, was of no help in my redemptive recovery with G-D. i was all alone in figuring this out, with what G-D came and said to me. cause this whole world, is again worse than no help at all. because of all your fantacy versions, not from G-D Directly.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
God is love Alex.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hey moron...
If the Quran doesn't tell us to do something why should we concern ourselves with hearsay?
No wonder you worship a naked pagan oozing off a pole begging you to bit into his raw flesh and drink his fresh blood!!
He came for the Jews and he did not come for Gentile dogs and pigs as he himself told his own people!!
have you no shame?
rabbee: your just another worldly screwbaal, who never truly metaphor!

and the multitude that left egypt, were representatives of the whole world. and you must start, from where G-D places you. because Yeshooah is, TheWhole world again. you are all Yeshooah Adams grandchildren, via adam and his mate from the last Torot Time. and G-D is preparing, me and one appointed mate to do this again. because you have all, mentally failed to be here in TheTorah again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hey moron...
have you no shame?
God is love Alex.
And Muslims don't believe God is love.
Jesus died on the cross for your sins Alex.
How sad that you are Muslim and don't know that is Gods love for you.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hey moron...
have you no shame?
God sent the apostle and prophet St Paul as a messenger to the gentiles.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God is love Alex.
rabbee: that is obviously, not the truth.

"you shall not recognize the g-ds of others in MY Presence. you shall not make yourself a carved image or any likeness of that which is in heavens above the earth or below or in the water beneath the earth. you shall not prostrate yourself to them nor worship them, for IAM HaShem*, your G-D - a jealous G-D, WHO visits the sins of fathers upon children to the third and fourth generation, for my enemies; but WHO knows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love ME and observe MY commandments."

The Love of G-D is conditional, that you really love HIM. so therefore G-D'S Love is not, a one way unrequited street. and no dishonest pretend to love, is going to fool G-D here in TheTorah again. without honesty and truth there can be no real love for G-D. continious lies only display, your hatred of G-D here in TheTorah Happening again.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hey moron...
have you no shame?
What does the arabic word kitaab mean? bmz say it means revelations or scripture. What do you say it means? Book? muslims don't even know what the words in the koran mean and yet they think people are suppose to follow what it says.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

STRNAGER please take the pseudo-science found in the Quran and teach it to retards. Every claim can be blasted to shreds in no time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul wrote---At the Council of Jerusalem, Acts 15, the leaders of the Catholic Church blessed St Paul's mission to the gentiles and gave him advise on what he should require of his converts.
Shamma---Paul did not need teaching from the Apostles. Paul was instructed by Jesus.
HughBe--- I believe that it will be instructive if you reread my words with care.
Here are some of them, "NEITHER WAS I(Paul) TAUGHT it(gospel), but by the revelation of Jesus Christ."
"I immediately prepared to do this work WITHOUT asking for ADVICE or HELP from anyone"
Shamma---That fell under the assignment of what Paul was to receive from the Apostles.
HughBe--- Please specify the assignment or assignments that Paul received from the apostles.
Explain your self?
You are talking in Riddles.

I explained that to you already.
I gave you the specifics on that issue, and the Bible it self explains what that assignment is.

Where are heading with this Hughbe?
What is goal?
To do what?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Kitaab in Arabic means revelations or scripture.
Kitaab means book not revelation nor scripture.

A revelation would be Aaasmaani Kitaab (aasmaan - heavens).

Are you sure you're a Muslim and not a crypto-Jew?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

STRANGER,

Please take the pseudo-science found in the Quran and teach it to retards. Every claim can be blasted to shreds in no time.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
God sent the apostle and prophet St Paul as a messenger to the gentiles.
rabbee: we have no way of confirming, whether Paool was sent by an angel or Angel. because their scriptures, have been so abused and edited after the fact. you cannot be for sure, what Paool actually said. you have no origional documents, to verify it is actually from Paool. and i would suspect, that Paool, would know how to write His Own Name, even if pi-omega-omega-lambda. if they can't even get the name right, it obviously indicates tampering.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Qur'aan criticized and ridiculed the pagan Arabs for assigning three daughters to God, just as it criticizes and ridicules the pagan Christians for assigning a son to God.

It condemns not only the son of God but also the triune God known as Trinity. All of us know that Trinity is simply junk and stuff. Right? Simply because Jesus never taught that rubbish..
And what proof or sound logic did the Quran offer aside from Muhammad's ridiculous claims on a variety of subjects that can all be shown wrong? LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: that is obviously, not the truth.
"you shall not recognize the g-ds of others in MY Presence. you shall not make yourself a carved image or any likeness of that which is in heavens above the earth or below or in the water beneath the earth. you shall not prostrate yourself to them nor worship them, for IAM HaShem*, your G-D - a jealous G-D, WHO visits the sins of fathers upon children to the third and fourth generation, for my enemies; but WHO knows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love ME and observe MY commandments."
The Love of G-D is conditional, that you really love HIM. so therefore G-D'S Love is not, a one way unrequited street. and no dishonest pretend to love, is going to fool G-D here in TheTorah again. without honesty and truth there can be no real love for G-D. continious lies only display, your hatred of G-D here in TheTorah Happening again.
What are trying to teach rabbe?
God is love rabbe, if God was not love, God could not love unconditionally.
You need to get you head on straight, and stop pretending you are God.
You are narcissistic.
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

That fits your personality rabbe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••