Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,577

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#165636 Mar 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Rabbee but you too lied, when you used the word Him for him. I can accept his name written with a capital J but there should be no He, Him, Heem, His.
It is downright silly and absurd to use 'He','His' and 'Him' for him. We should discourage that use by liars.
rabbee: and so about your accusation that i lied, with your way of lying. it is just that, your way of lying not true to G-D. you cannot be for TheSame G-D i know, and be against me. i did not get any of this, from anyone in this world. i got it all from three, actual visits with G-D so far.

so quit assuming you know more. than TheG-D of my actual visitations as adam. when this is all happening, exactly again the way it says is true in TheWritten Torah Scroll. as Day Seven Again, is not that far away from the near end of this sixth day again.

i am sorry you all and the grandmother of all, have all been decieved again. but you all, allowed this to happen to yourselves. the deception was soo good, it even had me going there for a short while. but right after my uh-oh, came the infamous and more painfull, second visit from G-D.

the second encounter which happened exactly the way, it says in TheWritten scripture. and i still did not even realize, that for a while. cause i was not familiar, with any real scripture then. it was not untill after, i began to read TheTorah. that i realized, the gravity of my error.

so your failure to give TheTorah to your children, has come around and bit you all in your own butt. and this world, was of no help in my redemptive recovery with G-D. i was all alone in figuring this out, with what G-D came and said to me. cause this whole world, is again worse than no help at all. because of all your fantacy versions, not from G-D Directly.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#165637 Mar 1, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The original koran didn't say to worship the three goddesses it say that mohammad said to pray to them for help.
God is love Alex.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#165638 Mar 1, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hey moron...
If the Quran doesn't tell us to do something why should we concern ourselves with hearsay?
That is your speciality!!!
No wonder you worship a naked pagan oozing off a pole begging you to bit into his raw flesh and drink his fresh blood!!
Jesus NEVER told anybody to do that.
He came for the Jews and he did not come for Gentile dogs and pigs as he himself told his own people!!
have you no shame?
rabbee: your just another worldly screwbaal, who never truly metaphor!

and the multitude that left egypt, were representatives of the whole world. and you must start, from where G-D places you. because Yeshooah is, TheWhole world again. you are all Yeshooah Adams grandchildren, via adam and his mate from the last Torot Time. and G-D is preparing, me and one appointed mate to do this again. because you have all, mentally failed to be here in TheTorah again.

Location hidden

#165639 Mar 1, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hey moron...
If the Quran doesn't tell us to do something why should we concern ourselves with hearsay?
No wonder you worship a naked pagan oozing off a pole begging you to bit into his raw flesh and drink his fresh blood!!
He came for the Jews and he did not come for Gentile dogs and pigs as he himself told his own people!!
have you no shame?
God is love Alex.
And Muslims don't believe God is love.
Jesus died on the cross for your sins Alex.
How sad that you are Muslim and don't know that is Gods love for you.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#165640 Mar 1, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hey moron...
have you no shame?
God sent the apostle and prophet St Paul as a messenger to the gentiles.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#165641 Mar 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God is love Alex.
rabbee: that is obviously, not the truth.

"you shall not recognize the g-ds of others in MY Presence. you shall not make yourself a carved image or any likeness of that which is in heavens above the earth or below or in the water beneath the earth. you shall not prostrate yourself to them nor worship them, for IAM HaShem*, your G-D - a jealous G-D, WHO visits the sins of fathers upon children to the third and fourth generation, for my enemies; but WHO knows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love ME and observe MY commandments."

The Love of G-D is conditional, that you really love HIM. so therefore G-D'S Love is not, a one way unrequited street. and no dishonest pretend to love, is going to fool G-D here in TheTorah again. without honesty and truth there can be no real love for G-D. continious lies only display, your hatred of G-D here in TheTorah Happening again.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#165642 Mar 1, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
hey moron...
have you no shame?
What does the arabic word kitaab mean? bmz say it means revelations or scripture. What do you say it means? Book? muslims don't even know what the words in the koran mean and yet they think people are suppose to follow what it says.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#165643 Mar 1, 2013
STRNAGER please take the pseudo-science found in the Quran and teach it to retards. Every claim can be blasted to shreds in no time.

Location hidden

#165644 Mar 1, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul wrote---At the Council of Jerusalem, Acts 15, the leaders of the Catholic Church blessed St Paul's mission to the gentiles and gave him advise on what he should require of his converts.
Shamma---Paul did not need teaching from the Apostles. Paul was instructed by Jesus.
HughBe--- I believe that it will be instructive if you reread my words with care.
Here are some of them, "NEITHER WAS I(Paul) TAUGHT it(gospel), but by the revelation of Jesus Christ."
"I immediately prepared to do this work WITHOUT asking for ADVICE or HELP from anyone"
Shamma---That fell under the assignment of what Paul was to receive from the Apostles.
HughBe--- Please specify the assignment or assignments that Paul received from the apostles.
Explain your self?
You are talking in Riddles.

I explained that to you already.
I gave you the specifics on that issue, and the Bible it self explains what that assignment is.

Where are heading with this Hughbe?
What is goal?
To do what?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#165645 Mar 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Kitaab in Arabic means revelations or scripture.
Kitaab means book not revelation nor scripture.

A revelation would be Aaasmaani Kitaab (aasmaan - heavens).

Are you sure you're a Muslim and not a crypto-Jew?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#165646 Mar 1, 2013

STRANGER,

Please take the pseudo-science found in the Quran and teach it to retards. Every claim can be blasted to shreds in no time.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#165647 Mar 1, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
God sent the apostle and prophet St Paul as a messenger to the gentiles.
rabbee: we have no way of confirming, whether Paool was sent by an angel or Angel. because their scriptures, have been so abused and edited after the fact. you cannot be for sure, what Paool actually said. you have no origional documents, to verify it is actually from Paool. and i would suspect, that Paool, would know how to write His Own Name, even if pi-omega-omega-lambda. if they can't even get the name right, it obviously indicates tampering.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#165648 Mar 1, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Qur'aan criticized and ridiculed the pagan Arabs for assigning three daughters to God, just as it criticizes and ridicules the pagan Christians for assigning a son to God.

It condemns not only the son of God but also the triune God known as Trinity. All of us know that Trinity is simply junk and stuff. Right? Simply because Jesus never taught that rubbish..
And what proof or sound logic did the Quran offer aside from Muhammad's ridiculous claims on a variety of subjects that can all be shown wrong? LOL.

Location hidden

#165650 Mar 1, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: that is obviously, not the truth.
"you shall not recognize the g-ds of others in MY Presence. you shall not make yourself a carved image or any likeness of that which is in heavens above the earth or below or in the water beneath the earth. you shall not prostrate yourself to them nor worship them, for IAM HaShem*, your G-D - a jealous G-D, WHO visits the sins of fathers upon children to the third and fourth generation, for my enemies; but WHO knows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love ME and observe MY commandments."
The Love of G-D is conditional, that you really love HIM. so therefore G-D'S Love is not, a one way unrequited street. and no dishonest pretend to love, is going to fool G-D here in TheTorah again. without honesty and truth there can be no real love for G-D. continious lies only display, your hatred of G-D here in TheTorah Happening again.
What are trying to teach rabbe?
God is love rabbe, if God was not love, God could not love unconditionally.
You need to get you head on straight, and stop pretending you are God.
You are narcissistic.
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

That fits your personality rabbe.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#165651 Mar 1, 2013
DANTE SAYS THAT MUHAMMAD & ALI ARE IN HELL FOR ALL THEIR SINS:

Dante, on visiting the lowest level of Hell, meets two men with their bodies split and he learns that they were Muhammad and Ali.

Dante describes his encounter with these two wretched men graphically:

“Truly cask, by losing mid-board or cross-piece, is not so split open as one I saw cleft from the chin to where the wind is broken: between his legs were hanging his entrails, his inner parts were visible, and the dismal sack that makes ordure of what is swallowed. Whilst all on seeing him I fix myself, he looked at me, and with his hands opened his breast, saying, "Now see how I rend myself, see how mangled is Mahomet. Ali goeth before me weeping, cleft in the face from chin to forelock; and all the others whom thou seest here were, when living, sowers of scandal and of schism, and therefore are they so cleft.”

Which Muslim can disprove this claim made by Dante?

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#165652 Mar 1, 2013
MORE RUBBISH IN THE QURAN:

"…And We sent down iron in which there lies great force and which has many uses for mankind...."

(The Qur'an, 57:25)

COMMENTS:

A typical creationist verse attributing, like everything else in the universe, the creation of iron (Fe)from nothing by Allah. This verse is based on the ordinary observation that iron implements find such great and widespread use in everyday life.

Iron and all the post-iron elements are formed in supernova explosions. Most of the iron settles in the core though traces can be found in the crust. Most of the earth's supply of iron is located in the earth's core. Scientists hypothesize that as the Earth was transforming into the planet we know today, iron was prevalent on the surface. However, iron was denser than its surroundings and sunk downwards. As this occurred over the Earth, the iron was eventually deposited in the core. Traces of iron can still be found in the crust, however. The inner core is believed to consist primarily of a nickel-iron alloy known as NiFe. It is believed that the core also contains enough gold, platinum and other siderophile elements. These elements were not created from nothing or "sent down" to earth after the formation of planet earth but were the responsible for the formation of the earth itself billions of years ago during supernova explosions.

LOL.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#165653 Mar 1, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>God is love Alex.
And Muslims don't believe God is love.
Jesus died on the cross for your sins Alex.
How sad that you are Muslim and don't know that is Gods love for you.
Hello Skeptic.

God is Most loving but God is NOT love.

Where do you find "God"'s love in your OT when he murders millions including 1,000,000 Africans through Israelites or when he murders 500,000 fellow israelites in the hands of judah gang or in several other places when he destroys anything and everything utterly through the judah boys?

Where do you find love in BJ's actions when he curses fig trees, women, families, daughters of jerusalem, priests other Jews and even his own clowns including peter. He insults Mary too. He says he has come to create "trouble"!

Jesus did NOT die for your sins. How can he? He clearly told his people he came only for them and not for Gentile (dogs and pigs) like you!! Why do you delude yourself that he died for your gentile sins? Give up will you?

On top of all this stupidity...he "tries it on" by asking dad to forgive his murderers!!!
Why forgive???
He should ask his daddy to PROMOTE his killers because they helped idiots like you by killing BJ for your sins!!!

Stop worshipping that jewish man who came ONLY for the jews and NOT to die for sins.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#165654 Mar 1, 2013
similalry, each and every claim in the Quran can be ripped to shreds and Allah and Muhammad shown idiots.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#165655 Mar 1, 2013
Similalrly not similalry
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#165656 Mar 1, 2013
Similarly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug '14 Ernie 117

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE