Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
155,461 - 155,480 of 201,152 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know, how death of one person can achieve this?
So many people die every day and so many innocent people are killed. Even prophets of God have been killed and hanged on false charges.
Why you have made the death of Jesus so mysterious? All this is false teachings of Paul, which have mesmerized most of Christians.
Get out of it and talk with reason and logic.
The reason Jesus' death procured our salvation, while no other man's death can, was because He is God. It was by Jesus' death and resurrection that we are saved.
Christian

Croydon, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you believe this failed savior's words?
Have you heard Jesus say so about himself or have you read about this claim in your NT? LOL.
Never believe without sound reasons and supporting proofs.
Many lunatics like Jesus and others have arisen in the history of the world who've declared themselves almighty, omniscient, infallible, omnipotent, invincible and absolute and all without an exception have be proven failures or outright frauds and none has done anything to dissolve the numerous problems facing humankind.
As I stated earlier, it hasn't been given to you to understand.

God has chosen certain people to whom he has given understanding
and to whom He has revealed the truth to.

These people are called the elect, they are going to spend eternity in God's Kingdom. The rest of humanity is condemned to spend eternity in hell.

I know you hate to hear this truth and you will try to wish it away. Sadly for you and all the rest who reject Jesus as their saviour, your all damned to spend eternity in hell.

I hope and pray that you would turn from your evil ways, and ask Jesus to be your personal saviour.

There is no other name under Heaven given by which we can be saved.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
But I keep learning something new each day.
So, you have learned something new today and that is:

There is no "My Father, his Father, her Father, your Father , their Father and our Father" in the Jewish Holy Scriptures.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Christian wrote:
There is no other name under Heaven given by which we can be saved.
That is correct and that name is not Jesus. Since the LORD Almighty God said that there was no other God and Savior besides the LORD Almighty, Jesus gets thrown out from that post.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

its alali halali=forgivness as jesus say
you are against jibriel= gabriel did you
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

jibe
2 jibe and 5 bread=25
who is real
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Shamma wrote:
It seems very odd to me that Muhammad, the man who's central doctrine was the oneness of God, would include pagan worshippers as those who were believers in the true God. If Muhammad were truly a prophet, how could he have made such a big mistake? How did astral worshippers get included into the Quran as those that worship the true God? How could Muhammad's 'revelation' be in such error?

It is noteworthy that just as Muhammad incorporated the pagan veneration of the Kaba and black stone into Islam, so he incorporated the Sabean times of prayer, Eid, and fasting into Islam.
Could you please stop using the silly, absurd and idiotic word 'oneness", which was coined by the pagan Church?

Oneness of God is discussed by those, who do not believe there is only one God. Every damn silly and idiotic word in Christianity's pagan-infested theology is based on absurd doctrines.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

sura25
its stay upon two angel and light upon that

i left my photo to someone
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Shamma wrote:
Muslims and the Black Stone.
Muslims pagan worship.
THE BLACK STONE

The black stone played a prominent role in pagan worship. The pagans offered animal sacrifices there. But the idol of the black stone replaced the alter; on the black stone they smeared the blood of the sacrificed animals.
Actually, the black stone was the stone that the builders rejected. KMA, Shaman.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the black stone was the stone that the builders rejected. KMA, Shaman.
Who were the builders that rejected it and now what is it good for? Is one saved by kissing the black ston(s). Question: Is it one stone or several stones?

Do you have a copy of the original koran that tells the people to pray to the three goddesses; allah's daughters?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

bmz wrote:
@ Shaman
There were hundreds of Jesuses and Marys back then. Can you stop spamming and littering the precious bandwidth, please?
We believe that Jesus existed and his mother was a holy, noble and a pure
woman, whom no man knew and she was a virgin, when she conceived Jesus.
No problem there.
We are not discussing through Talmud. The problem is that the gospels clearly show that the alleged crucifixion was a drama, a well-managed stage show, which was a joint production by Pilate and the San Hedrin. It allowed him to escape.
And Jesus went into hiding.
That Jesus did not come out in the open, clearly shows that he was never dead.
If you killed me and if I were resurrected, I would definitely go and present myself to you. I would not be running away from you then.
After the alleged resurrection, Jesus would have gone to Jerusalem to show himself up to his killers, instead of going to Galilee.
That he did not make a Triumphal Re-Entry into Jerusalem, already shows that the man was never dead.
It would have been better if he had remained dead and only then it could have been considered a great sacrifice.
rabbee: there was nobody, by the name jesus back then. nor could the name jesus possibly exist, for another thousand years. so everything you write or say about Him, is based on a lie in a world of liars.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Why couldn't JESUS, the failed saviour and fake messiah, attain to "physical immortality" on earth and live forever or as long as he pleased instead of disgracefully having to exit his body via an Out-of-Body experience so as to escape to the heavenly/supraphysical plane of his father? LOL.
rabbee: what makes you think, that your mental failure is my actual physical failure to be here again? and quit assuming, i am an out of body experience. as your failure to comprehend being here in TheTorah, is not my failure to comprehend it all.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>

Sadly for you and all the rest who reject Jesus as their saviour, your all damned to spend eternity in hell.
What's that? Hell?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

uhuh wrote:
without proof of the crucial event, the "Resurrection", christianity remains what it is; a scam
rabbee: well according to TheG-D of my visitations. i and the woman, the proof you were not waiting for. because This is TheTorah, G-D is again giving from Adam to adam and his mate again. same story again, with nothing new in a world of liars.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>

God perceived the world and creation in his mind and Willed things into being from nothing.
ROFL.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL.
Yes, Shamma is a bit simple. Fairly amusing. You get that a lot with these bible thumpers.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is that? Are you talking about the pedophile Jesus and his pedophile plus homo gang?
I wish to clarify that Jesus was a Bi.
rabbee: everything you have said about me, with your fake name is all blastphemous lashon hara. repent! of all your, fantacy versions of me.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, John
Who took the dominant role, when Jesus was with boys? Do you think it was Jesus?
rabbee: you are not getting away, with your filthy comments about me. while i am here, watching you again. your filthy mind fantacizing about me, is not acceptable to G-D or me.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: there was nobody, by the name jesus back then. nor could the name jesus possibly exist, for another thousand years. so everything you write or say about Him, is based on a lie in a world of liars.
OK, Rabbee but you too lied, when you used the word Him for him. I can accept his name written with a capital J but there should be no He, Him, Heem, His.

It is downright silly and absurd to use 'He','His' and 'Him' for him. We should discourage that use by liars.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Who were the builders that rejected it and now what is it good for? Is one saved by kissing the black ston(s). Question: Is it one stone or several stones?

Do you have a copy of the original koran that tells the people to pray to the three goddesses; allah's daughters?
You are quite familiar with the crook builders of the crooked Church, so don't ask me.

It is the starting point of circumambulation around the Ka'aba.

The original stone was smashed by renegades and hypocrites. Pieces were retrieved later and fitted in like one fits precious stones. The stone is like Jesus. It cannot save anyone. Like Jesus, it was also hammered and crushed.

Qur'aan is not like your New Testament, which was written by many. Books written by many, should have the originals but Christianity has no original of anything.

Qur'aan was recited out. Qur'aan has always been the same.

The only absurd Scripture that assigns a son to God, is the blasphemous New Testament. Qur'aan does not assign son and daughters to God. That is Christianity's patent.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••