Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,270

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#165387 Feb 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus the innocent Lamb of God was accused of many crimes and was put to death for our crimes/sins. But God would not let His Holy One rot in the Grave and rasied Him up after three days in the tomb.
listen to yourself you idiot!
You claim that, BJ=god.
You claim that, god=BJ

So you are saying....
""BJ" the innocent Lamb of "BJ" was accused of many crimes and was put to death for your crimes/sins. But "BJ" would not let his "Holy One" rot in the Grave and rasied Him up after three days in the tomb."

Many people ask this question!!

Is holy one= foreskin?

because he was circumcised. When he rose what happened to the foreskin?

Did it rot or get up with him?
You are pathetic.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#165388 Feb 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
mohammad was an uneducated 7th century war lord who tried to kill himself on many occasion because an evil spirit was troubling him. After a woman told him the spirit was Gabriel he stopped trying to kill himself.
mohammad asked the people to pray to three goddesses who were the daughters of allah.
mohammad could not even preserve the original koran.
mohammad had his followers bowing to a city and kissing a rock.
Hey Robotic catholic!!
BJ was an uneducated 1st century trouble maker with no power whatsoever besides hiding behind 12 cowards.
BJ screws a woman and says he is chasing 7 demons!!

BJ didn't say anything at all sensiblle and left idiots like you praying to a naked pagan on a phallic pole. it would have been better with three naked goddesses on poles as you will have more attending empty pagan temples.

BJ was so clueless that he never a saw a single vesre in the NT!!!

BJ had his followers killed by nicey paul and his gang ending up with idiots like you kissing statues of naked men and feet of pedo men in vatican!!

Muhammed Pbuh was a man just like Moses pbuh who made many "apparent" mistakes.
But we are talking about your "god" here!!!
Is he so vindictive that he came as a human to get killed by Jews so they get condemned till eternity and get persecuted by your Church and "christians" for more than 1800 years murdering them in their millions as christ killers nearly wiping off the jewih race!!
Either your god arranged to have his son murdered or he pretented to come as a human to get killed by jews!!
You are suggesting that you worship a callous little minigod, right?
On top of all this your "god" is making cockups after cockup!
Look at his rockman on whom your holy church stands!!
Your "god" could not find many educated, intelligent, courageous, honest, proficient students!
The First pope was:
- Married
- A coward (fled at first sign of trouble)
- A liar (denied the poor teacher several times)
- Incompetent fisherman (relied on teacher's miracles to catch fish!)
- Terrible warrior (chops off ear of defenceless temple servants)
- Immodest ( hangs around naked fishing)
- Uneducated (clueless)
- Satan (The teacher himself called him by that name)
- More bothered about this world than the hereafter (The teacher himself accused him of this)
Yes, a great "church"(pagan temple) rock and an honest key holder of "heaven" (heel in reality)?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#165389 Feb 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The governance of the Catholic Church was well established during the life time of the Apostles as this excerpt from Acts clearly shows (emphasis in capitals are mine):
Acts 15:
The apostles and elders, your brothers,
To the Gentile believers in Antioch, Syria and Cilicia:
Greetings.
24 We have heard that some went out from us without OUR AUTHORIZATION and disturbed you, troubling your minds by what they said. 25 So we all agreed to choose some men and send them to you with our dear friends Barnabas and Paul— 26 men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. 27 Therefore we are sending Judas and Silas to confirm by word of mouth what we are writing. 28 It seemed good to the HOLY SPIRIT and to US not to burden you with anything beyond the following requirements: 29 You are to abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality. You will do well to avoid these things.
Farewell.
HughBe--- Paul, please don't allow that clown that judges your post funny to reinforce your errors. Pay attention to the scriptures as I point them out to you and you shall be ok.

FIRST, I shall repeat my previous words for your meditation and then address your current post. I have noticed that you have a tendency to ignore issues.

Your words, Paul-- "the leaders of the Catholic Church blessed St Paul's mission to the gentiles and gave him ADVISE on what he should REQUIRE of his converts"

Scriptures for comparison -- Galatians 1
"I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is NOT after man. For I neither received it of man, NEITHER WAS I TAUGHT it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ." KJV
"I immediately prepared to do this work WITHOUT asking for ADVICE or HELP from anyone. I did not go to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was. But, without waiting, I went away to Arabia. Later, I went back to the city of Damascus." Easy-To-Read version

DO YOU understand that Paul's ministry started for years before he met any other apostle? If so what was he teaching?

Do YOU understand, that Paul did NOT learn his teachings from any other apostle?

VIP--(QUOTE the passage that supports your claim that Paul was blessed by the other apostles)

Paul---The governance of the Catholic Church was well established during the life time of the Apostles as this excerpt from Acts clearly shows (emphasis in capitals are mine):
Acts 15:
To the Gentile believers in Antioch

HughBe--- Did YOU notice the words YOUR BROTHERS? what do they mean to you? "The apostles and elders, YOUR BROTHERS"

The gentile Christians SENT the APOSTLE Paul to Jerusalem and so my question to you is, did they have AUTHORITY over the apostle Paul?

Explain, Acts 15:2 below and link it to YOUR "governance of the Catholic Church"

Who was the GOVERNOR in the gentile churches was it the membership or the apostle Paul?

Acts 15:2 "Paul and Barnabas ·were against this teaching and argued [&#8239;had no small argument and debate] with them about it. So the CHURCH ·decided to SEND [commissioned; appointed] Paul, Barnabas, and some others to Jerusalem where they could talk more about this disagreement with the apostles and elders"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#165390 Feb 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The pope in union with the bishops gave us the Holy Bible. It took all the available documents and declared through the Keys of St Peter which documents were inspired by the Holy Spirit and which were not.
HughBe--- I have no doubt that the pope gave YOU and others like you your bible.

As for me, God gave me my bible via Moses, the Jewish prophets,the Jewish writings, Jesus and the Jewish APOSTLES including Paul, a former Pharisee, Peter, John and the non-Jew Luke, the physician.

Now, you spoke about documents being INSPIRED by the Holy Spirit and I say let us explore that some more.

Share the 10 commandments as taught by your church and at the same time quote the 10 found in the KJV or the Tanach.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#165391 Feb 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul did not need teaching from the Apostles. Paul was instructed by Jesus.
Your post is an ignorant set up.
‘While I was on my way and approaching Damascus, about noon a great light from heaven suddenly shone about me. I fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to me,“Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?” I answered,“Who are you, Lord?” Then he said to me,“I am Jesus of Nazareth whom you are persecuting.” Now those who were with me saw the light but did not hear the voice of the one who was speaking to me. I asked,“What am I to do, Lord?” The Lord said to me,“Get up and go to Damascus; there you will be told everything that has been assigned to you to do.” Since I could not see because of the brightness of that light, those who were with me took my hand and led me to Damascus.’[Acts 22:6-11]
In this above incident Paul was no longer Saul, but Paul.
The Scripture said Hughbe, "assigned to you", but not that you will be instructed from the Apostle what to teach.
Paul went to Damascus and began to preach the Gospel of Jesus before he met the Apostles to prove to himself that his encounter with Jesus was not from the devil.
Paul's prior preaching without the teaching from the Apostles convinced the Apostles that his story was true, that it was Jesus who chose Paul.
Paul wrote---At the Council of Jerusalem, Acts 15, the leaders of the Catholic Church blessed St Paul's mission to the gentiles and gave him advise on what he should require of his converts.

Shamma---Paul did not need teaching from the Apostles. Paul was instructed by Jesus.

HughBe--- I believe that it will be instructive if you reread my words with care.

Here are some of them, "NEITHER WAS I(Paul) TAUGHT it(gospel), but by the revelation of Jesus Christ."

"I immediately prepared to do this work WITHOUT asking for ADVICE or HELP from anyone"
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#165392 Feb 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Your visits with God have been fruitless rabbeee.
Gods love is all around you, and yet you choose to preach the wrath of God rather than the love of God.
It is evident you found no joy in your visits with God.
You find fault in the goodness of God in not accepting his love for you.
rabbee: well to the fruitless, i would imagine it may seem that way. and to the delusional, i would imagine a false sense of joy. and all i see around me, is an extreem hatred of G-D.

and as to your suggestion, that we enjoyed being crucified two days of G-D ago. is very much, a delusional response. since lies are the hatred of G-D, for the cause of self influenced vanity. as highly intelligent stupidity, does not make the world great.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#165393 Feb 27, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Robotic catholic!!
BJ was an uneducated 1st century trouble maker with no power whatsoever besides hiding behind 12 cowards.
BJ screws a woman and says he is chasing 7 demons!!
BJ didn't say anything at all sensiblle and left idiots like you praying to a naked pagan on a phallic pole. it would have been better with three naked goddesses on poles as you will have more attending empty pagan temples.
BJ was so clueless that he never a saw a single vesre in the NT!!!
BJ had his followers killed by nicey paul and his gang ending up with idiots like you kissing statues of naked men and feet of pedo men in vatican!!
Muhammed Pbuh was a man just like Moses pbuh who made many "apparent" mistakes.
But we are talking about your "god" here!!!
Is he so vindictive that he came as a human to get killed by Jews so they get condemned till eternity and get persecuted by your Church and "christians" for more than 1800 years murdering them in their millions as christ killers nearly wiping off the jewih race!!
Either your god arranged to have his son murdered or he pretented to come as a human to get killed by jews!!
You are suggesting that you worship a callous little minigod, right?
On top of all this your "god" is making cockups after cockup!
Look at his rockman on whom your holy church stands!!
Your "god" could not find many educated, intelligent, courageous, honest, proficient students!
The First pope was:
- Married
- A coward (fled at first sign of trouble)
- A liar (denied the poor teacher several times)
- Incompetent fisherman (relied on teacher's miracles to catch fish!)
- Terrible warrior (chops off ear of defenceless temple servants)
- Immodest ( hangs around naked fishing)
- Uneducated (clueless)
- Satan (The teacher himself called him by that name)
- More bothered about this world than the hereafter (The teacher himself accused him of this)
Yes, a great "church"(pagan temple) rock and an honest key holder of "heaven" (heel in reality)?
mohammad was an uneducated 7th century war lord who tried to kill himself on many occasion because an evil spirit was troubling him. After a woman told him the spirit was Gabriel he stopped trying to kill himself.
mohammad asked the people to pray to three goddesses who were the daughters of allah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#165394 Feb 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>you do need help rabbee in realizing that those visits from God were for you to express the love that God gives to you on too others.
The book that God gave you rabbe is Gods love for mankind.
We are all sinners rabbee and through that book that God gave to you God shows what sin is and how and why we are to strive in life to avoid doing sin.
When God created Adam in the image of God Himself, Adam became the first created human being, and in Gods plane He gave His image of God himself to us through and in the descendants of Adam.
Your message you give is mus-guided.
rabbee: i do not need, your antiG-D help. i already got enough of that, from the mother of all living. in case you don't know, scripture here in IT. that G-D so loved the world, that HE came to tell TheHisSon adam about the woman chaooah.

as apparently you cannot figure out, what story we are all here in from TheG-D of Only TheTorah. so therefore i am not a decendant of Adam, i am TheHisOnly Begotten Son adam. in exactly the same old, story again from G-D.

because TheG-D i know is not, ever a new testament liar. for i find it extreemly ignorant, that after G-D has Adam put to death. this world has no idea, what happens next. G-D'S Story Line of the physical creation, does not ever change. no matter how many other times, G-D has given it.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#165396 Feb 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
hey cathartic...
listen to yourself you idiot!
You claim that, BJ=god.
You claim that, god=BJ

So you are saying....
""BJ" the innocent Lamb of "BJ" was accused of many crimes and was put to death for your crimes/sins. But "BJ" would not let his "Holy One" rot in the Grave and rasied Him up after three days in the tomb."

Many people ask this question!!

Is holy one= foreskin?

because he was circumcised. When he rose what happened to the foreskin?

Did it rot or get up with him?
You are pathetic.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#165397 Feb 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Paul, please don't allow that clown that judges your post funny to reinforce your errors. Pay attention to the scriptures as I point them out to you and you shall be ok.
FIRST, I shall repeat my previous words for your meditation and then address your current post. I have noticed that you have a tendency to ignore issues.
Your words, Paul-- "the leaders of the Catholic Church blessed St Paul's mission to the gentiles and gave him ADVISE on what he should REQUIRE of his converts"
Scriptures for comparison -- Galatians 1
"I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is NOT after man. For I neither received it of man, NEITHER WAS I TAUGHT it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ." KJV
"I immediately prepared to do this work WITHOUT asking for ADVICE or HELP from anyone. I did not go to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was. But, without waiting, I went away to Arabia. Later, I went back to the city of Damascus." Easy-To-Read version
DO YOU understand that Paul's ministry started for years before he met any other apostle? If so what was he teaching?
Do YOU understand, that Paul did NOT learn his teachings from any other apostle?
VIP--(QUOTE the passage that supports your claim that Paul was blessed by the other apostles)
Paul---The governance of the Catholic Church was well established during the life time of the Apostles as this excerpt from Acts clearly shows (emphasis in capitals are mine):
Acts 15:
To the Gentile believers in Antioch
HughBe--- Did YOU notice the words YOUR BROTHERS? what do they mean to you? "The apostles and elders, YOUR BROTHERS"
The gentile Christians SENT the APOSTLE Paul to Jerusalem and so my question to you is, did they have AUTHORITY over the apostle Paul?
Explain, Acts 15:2 below and link it to YOUR "governance of the Catholic Church"
Who was the GOVERNOR in the gentile churches was it the membership or the apostle Paul?
Acts 15:2 "Paul and Barnabas ·were against this teaching and argued [&#8239;had no small argument and debate] with them about it. So the CHURCH ·decided to SEND [commissioned; appointed] Paul, Barnabas, and some others to Jerusalem where they could talk more about this disagreement with the apostles and elders"
St Paul was a prophet of God and God's messenger to the gentiles. However, even with his commission from God as a prophet of God he still recognized the AUTHORITY of the leaders of the Catholic Church and went up to Jerusalem to get their blessing on his ministry.

I am not a fundy and thus do not have to demonstrate anything using only the Holy Bible, for Sacred Tradition and the Holy Bible can not be separated; they form one whole.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#165398 Feb 27, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be kind of embarrassing
Not only that but hell will be the abode for Shaman and the gang.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#165399 Feb 27, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- I have no doubt that the pope gave YOU and others like you your bible.
As for me, God gave me my bible via Moses, the Jewish prophets,the Jewish writings, Jesus and the Jewish APOSTLES including Paul, a former Pharisee, Peter, John and the non-Jew Luke, the physician.
Now, you spoke about documents being INSPIRED by the Holy Spirit and I say let us explore that some more.
Share the 10 commandments as taught by your church and at the same time quote the 10 found in the KJV or the Tanach.
There is no need to compare anything to the kjv of the bible since king james had no authority from God to translate the Holy Bible into English. There are many links on the net that will explain the comparison between the Ten Commands as used by various churches. This thread is about "Who is allah" and I have no desire to be diverted into some Christian/Christian apologetics.

bmz

Singapore

#165400 Feb 27, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Even I knew he was referring to you and not Jesus....
Your sermons are good for people with insomnia.
"As Paul spoke on and on, a young man named Eutychus, sitting on the windowsill, became very drowsy. Finally, he fell sound asleep and dropped three stories to his death below."

bmz

Singapore

#165401 Feb 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
St Paul was a prophet of God and God's messenger to the gentiles. However, even with his commission from God as a prophet of God he still recognized the AUTHORITY of the leaders of the Catholic Church and went up to Jerusalem to get their blessing on his ministry.
I am not a fundy and thus do not have to demonstrate anything using only the Holy Bible, for Sacred Tradition and the Holy Bible can not be separated; they form one whole.
St. Paul was a prophet of God? have you gone crazy? He was not even a prophet of Jesus.

bmz

Singapore

#165402 Feb 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus the innocent Lamb of God was accused of many crimes and was put to death for our crimes/sins. But God would not let His Holy One rot in the Grave and rasied Him up after three days in the tomb.
Can you please list up all your sins and crimes? Why did the Holy Spirit leave you?

bmz

Singapore

#165403 Feb 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to compare anything to the kjv of the bible since king james had no authority from God to translate the Holy Bible into English. There are many links on the net that will explain the comparison between the Ten Commands as used by various churches. This thread is about "Who is allah" and I have no desire to be diverted into some Christian/Christian apologetics.
Brother HughBe is trying to educate you. So, please learn. He is taking you to task in this thread.

You are the one, who is already into Christian apologetics. So, be a good apologist and discuss points raised by brother HughBe.

It is good to see two Christians argue. So, offer some good rebuttals.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#165404 Feb 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul--even with his commission from God as a prophet of God he still recognized the AUTHORITY of the leaders of the Catholic Church and went up to Jerusalem to get their blessing on his ministry

HughBe--- 1.support your claim by quoting scripture.

2. Is it because he recognized their AUTHORITY why he had the following approach to them and their AUTHORITY?

Approach "I immediately prepared to do this work WITHOUT asking for ADVICE or HELP from anyone. I did NOT go to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was"

Paul--- Sacred Tradition and the Holy Bible can not be separated; they form one whole

HughBe--- man-made traditions maybe good but they should NEVER be equated to the words of God.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#165405 Feb 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
St. Paul was a prophet of God? have you gone crazy? He was not even a prophet of Jesus.
St Paul was a prophet of God and God's messenger to the gentiles.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#165406 Feb 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Recall, you spoke about documents being inspired by the Holy Spirit and as such I wanted to see your inspired works and to compare them with the KJV or the TANACH. Did you see the word TANACH?

Compare the 10 of your church with the TANACH 10 or the Septuagint 10

Trusting that you do not find fault with those versions as well.

Just curious, is your version older than the Septuagint?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#165407 Feb 27, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please list up all your sins and crimes? Why did the Holy Spirit leave you?
I go to the sacrement of Reconciliation and have no need to confess to you who can do nothing for me. It was through Jesus' death and resurrection that my sins can now be forgiven.

The Holy Spirit has not left me, I am a temple of the Holy Spirit.

You said the holy spirit is the mother of allah's three daughters, so is that why you think he left me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) 12 hr thefinestallmoved... 16
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) Nov '14 scribbles 25
More from around the web