Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
155,121 - 155,140 of 201,168 Comments Last updated 58 min ago
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus told you, right?
Now please show it from the NT!!!
Stop lying.
You don't know he is god!!
You THINK that he is god because you are VERY deluded.
Jesus NEVER told a single soul that he was god.
That would have been a huge sin sending him straight to hell without stopping to collect £200 when passing "GO".
Also the third person of your most holy trinity(HG) had to wait till the second person(BJ) returned before he could cast his spooky shadow on earth!!!
This means that the 2nd person(BJ) never had any third person(HG) in him!!!
Dreadful indeed that BJ had no HG in him!!!!
while the 3rd person is here the first person also is devoid of HG!!!
LOL...
You really are a clueless person...
The Catholic Church is Immanuel, God with us, and when she speaks God speaks.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church is Immanuel, God with us, and when she speaks God speaks.
It is my hope that your post was meant to entertain.

regards.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Dear Joel, short answer would be "Christians(customers) have no idea of their own religion(product) and the Salesmen(Church) don't believe in their product"

Some post 19th century reasons:

- The ability to question the establishment and their belief system without being put to death.

- No time to worry about invisible gods while while chasing after visible gods - money/wealth, power, beauty, connection, film/sports/musical stars

- Science seems to offer the answers to some people in its own way
- The Church itself is lost without clear leadership ready to change course at a drop of a hat thus reflecting/confirming their past behaviour pattern. RC Church has been swamped by pedophiles.
Even as I write this we have lost our MOST SENIOR CATHOLIC Cardinal O'Brien for molesting priests!!! This is no longer shocking. We expect the Church to be totally corrupt. This perception cannot be changed.
- We know it's happening without being able to explain away the process
- Those who wish to cling to history are being overtaken by those who wish to embrace modernity.

- The Industrial revolution, the great sociological upheavals including the Communist revolutions have helped to quicken the pace of decline.

- There is no question that Church attendance has
declined by atleast 30% in Britain since 1980. Similar patterns can be seen in France, Belgium, Netherlands and others. The number of Europeans who are Catholic has around 33% since 1980.

- Backing/remaining silent on Nazis, Fascists and even Franco's oppressive regime in Spain
- Refusing to take action against the Irish pedophiles priests recently made sure that the Church remained a secretive and an oppressive force playing on an equally secretive and oppressive God who is very much to be feared.

- The acceptance today by the Christian establishment that it is a minority force compared with a few centuries ago when it dominated Europe and European way of life.

- More than 50% of UK, France, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands say religion is not important to them. Even Governments are breaking official links with the faith that has been so closely linked to European history post 4th century conversion of Constantine.

- Even EU, while referring to "spiritual impulse" in Europe's "heritage", makes no mention of God or Christian heritage!
- Also the decline of "traditional" family, mobility of labour, sexual revolution, falling birth rates and several years of Communism in Eastern Europe have contributed to the decline.
- Catch22 situation where some “sects”/denominations refuse any form of "modernization" while others would do anything to increase the number of attendees, means...the "customer" is getting mixed signals. He takes the easy option...AVOID!

Thank you.
Thank you, dear Ex-Father.

What %age of the English are atheists or are simply uninterested in formal religion of any kind given the limitations, mumbo jumbo rituals and superstitions of faith and the failure of the prophets of all times to solve the problems facing humankind? This much is obvious that religious teachings, the rituals and the earth mission of all the prophets put together have been resounding failures. Besides, religion straitjackets the mind and pushes people into a dark hole of irrationality, sectarianism and violence. People have noticed all this and are staying away from religion. Please comment. How big is religion in, say, Italy, the seat of the Catholic Church?

Feel free to ignore this question.

Thank you.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my hope that your post was meant to entertain.
regards.
When the pope in union with the bishops binds or loses something on earth the matter is bond or loosed in heaven. In other words in this matter the Catholic Church is speaking for Immanuel, God with us. We can now say we are taught by God.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- a NORMAL kid.
Your definition of normal is abnormal.

Male-female and male-male attraction are natural aspects of sexual orientation that are determined by personality factors.

Anal sex is damaging in man-woman and in man-man relationhsips as this rear act unbalances the spinal nerve currents leading to the brain centers as explained in my previous posts on the subject.

These days procreation is not such a big issue in view of the advent of modern technolgies that do away with the sexual act itself in order to produce offpring under controlled conditions in the lab.

The fact that this can be done now indicates a tremendous evolution of the mental grade of consciousness that till say a century or less ago would not have been possible.

Nature has at last unveiled via an act of evolution in the mental consciousness of human beings the way beyond the retrograde animalistic sexual method of procreation through invitro and cloning. Sexual reproduction, in most ways, serves as a catharsis or as a conduit for many of the most perverse personality traits in man-woman to be passed on to the zygote in activated form.

In the past, labels like normal or unnatural were in vogue owing to deficiency in the knowledge in the intellectual sphere that made people ignorant about the genetic basis of sexual orientation or for that matter about the genetic basis of any personality trait and the ignorance about lab methods of procreation sans sex made people rigid, myopic and biased.

Nature's gift in the form of modern technology has rendered the sexual act redundant where reproduction is concerned.

Evolution of consciousness in matter has taken humankind to greater intellectual heights.

The advanced yogis go far ahead in this respect where asexual reproduction is concerned and have been known to materialize a human being by simply calling down a psychic from the psychic plane and causing it to materialize in the womb or directly in the environment without need of directing it into a womb.

So, Mon, please be very careful with the usage of words like normal and the like since you're way behind in the reasoning/knowledge department and are still clinging like a limpet to warped ideas of personality based on stone age reasoning as found in your Bible and in backward Jamaica.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

deficiency OF the knowledge in the intellectual sphere

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
skeptic...
This is not about me, but about your DELUSION.
PROVE to me that Jesus is your god!
Don't give me ANY links.
Just show me the verses from your holy NT, where Jesus himself says "I am GOD, I have come in human form to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross. Through me and by believing in me you will have eternal life"!!!
If you can't show a CLEAR statement from Jesus please move on.
Thank you.
You are like Muhammad you don't read Gods Words.
Read Alex my post.
Claims to be the Messiah

Jesus constantly referred to Himself by the title “Son of Man.” This is a reference to Daniel 7:13-14 where the Son of Man “was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed”

When the Samaritan woman told Jesus “I know that Messiah”(called Christ)“is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us”(John. 4:25). Jesus responded:“I who speak to you am he”(John. 4:26). However, the Old Testament makes it clear that the Messiah is God. The prophet Isaiah writes of the Messiah “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace”(Isa. 9:6). Here we see the title “Mighty God” used to refer to the Messiah. This very title is used of God in the very next chapter:“A remnant will return, a remnant of Jacob will return to the Mighty God”(Isa. 10:21). So the logic is easy to follow: the title “Mighty God” refers to God; and since this title is assigned to the Messiah, the Messiah must be God; and since Jesus Himself claims to be the Messiah, Jesus is
claiming to be God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
skeptic...
Don't give me ANY links.
Just show me the verses from your holy NT, where Jesus himself says "I am GOD, I have come in human form to die for the sins of gentiles on a roman cross. Through me and by believing in me you will have eternal life"!!!
Thank you.
Claims the Power to Forgive Sins

Whenever we sin, we sin against God. This is why David says “I have sinned against the LORD”(2 Sam. 12:13), even though it was Uriah the Hittite that he killed. All sin we commit is ultimately directed against God, even though there may very well be other people involved in the sin. This is why only God can forgive sin. Who else can remove a debt owed to God but God? Yet this is exactly what Jesus did. Jesus said to the Jews “I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins”(John 8:24). Jesus claims the authority to dismiss a debt owed to God. Light of the World

God is Light. David writes “The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear?”(Ps. 27:1). Micah writes “Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light”(Micah 7:8). Yet Jesus claimed to be the light of the world:“When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said,‘I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life’”(John 8:12). Here Jesus is claiming for Himself, that which was previously only claimed by God.
Authority to Send the Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit is the third member of the Holy Trinity. The fact that the Holy Spirit is God can be determined from Acts 5:3-4. Here the Holy Spirit is referred to as God:“Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied to men but to God.” Thus lying to the Holy Spirit is the same as lying to God.

In John 14:26, Jesus says that the Father will send the Holy Spirit:“But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.” Yet, two chapters later Jesus says that He will send the Holy Spirit:“But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you”(John 16:7). This only makes sense if Jesus is God. Here Jesus is clearly claiming authority that He Himself has ascribed to God. Furthermore, how could a mere prophet send God? If God is sovereign, no one can “send” Him. Also, Jesus tells His disciples that the Holy Spirit will come to testify about Him:“When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me”(John 15:16). Why would God (Holy Spirit) testify about Jesus? The conclusion can easily be drawn. It is Jesus, the second member of the Trinity that sends the Holy Spirit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
skeptic...
Don't give me ANY links.
Thank you.
Read my post Alec:
Claims Equality with God

Jesus puts Himself on the same level as God by directly associating Himself with the Father. This is demonstrated by claiming that He is due the same honor as the Father:“that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him”(John 5:23). Jesus even makes it clear that you cannot honor the Father unless you honor the Son. When Jesus comforts His disciples about His leaving, He tells them “If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.” The inference is obvious; to know Jesus is to know God. Jesus even claims that all that belongs to God belongs to Him. Jesus tells His disciples “All that belongs to the Father is mine”(John 16:15).

Since no mere prophet would make these claims of Divinity, and since God would certainly not authenticated a message from a false prophet, the only explanation is that Jesus is God.
Direct References to Deity

In addition to the indirect claims of Deity, on a number of occasions Jesus directly claimed to be God. There is a clear example of this in John 8:58. In this instance, the Jews accused Jesus of being demon possessed for claiming that whoever keeps His commands “will never see death”(John 8:51). When the Jews mocked Him for claiming to be greater than Abraham, Jesus replied “‘I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered,‘before Abraham was born, I am!’” This was a direct claim to Divinity. This was a reference to the Old Testament when Moses asked God His name. God responded with “‘I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites:“‘I AM has sent me to you’”(Ex. 3:14). So here Jesus is ascribing the very name of God to Himself. The Jews clearly understood exactly what Jesus was saying which is why “they picked up stones to stone him”(John 8:59).

This was not an isolated incident. Again in John 10:30 Jesus claims to be God when He told the Jews “I and the Father are one.” And again the implication was clear to the Jews who responded to Jesus’ statement by again trying to stone Him “for blasphemy,” they explained their attempt to stone Him by telling Him:“because you, a mere man, claim to be God”(John 10:33).

In yet another incident, the Jews persecuted Jesus for healing on the Sabbath. He told them “My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working”(John 5:17). The Jews took this is a direct claim to be God. John records their response:“For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God”(John 5:18).

So we see that Jesus directly claimed to be God. His claims were not veiled in mystery, but open and clearly understood by those He addressed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
skeptic...
Don't give me ANY links.
Thank you.
Read my post Alex:
Claims Equality with God

Jesus puts Himself on the same level as God by directly associating Himself with the Father. This is demonstrated by claiming that He is due the same honor as the Father:“that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him”(John 5:23). Jesus even makes it clear that you cannot honor the Father unless you honor the Son. When Jesus comforts His disciples about His leaving, He tells them “If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.” The inference is obvious; to know Jesus is to know God. Jesus even claims that all that belongs to God belongs to Him. Jesus tells His disciples “All that belongs to the Father is mine”(John 16:15).

Since no mere prophet would make these claims of Divinity, and since God would certainly not authenticated a message from a false prophet, the only explanation is that Jesus is God.

In addition to the indirect claims of Deity, on a number of occasions Jesus directly claimed to be God. There is a clear example of this in John 8:58. In this instance, the Jews accused Jesus of being demon possessed for claiming that whoever keeps His commands “will never see death”(John 8:51). When the Jews mocked Him for claiming to be greater than Abraham, Jesus replied “‘I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered,‘before Abraham was born, I am!’” This was a direct claim to Divinity. This was a reference to the Old Testament when Moses asked God His name. God responded with “‘I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites:“‘I AM has sent me to you’”(Ex. 3:14). So here Jesus is ascribing the very name of God to Himself. The Jews clearly understood exactly what Jesus was saying which is why “they picked up stones to stone him”(John 8:59).

This was not an isolated incident. Again in John 10:30 Jesus claims to be God when He told the Jews “I and the Father are one.” And again the implication was clear to the Jews who responded to Jesus’ statement by again trying to stone Him “for blasphemy,” they explained their attempt to stone Him by telling Him:“because you, a mere man, claim to be God”(John 10:33).

In yet another incident, the Jews persecuted Jesus for healing on the Sabbath. He told them “My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working”(John 5:17). The Jews took this is a direct claim to be God. John records their response:“For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God”(John 5:18).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
skeptic...
Don't give me ANY links.
Thank you.
Read my post Alex:
Conclusion

Surely there can be no doubt that Jesus made numerous direct and indirect claims to be God. Indirectly He claimed His Divinity by claiming to be the Messiah. Old Testament writings make it clear that the Messiah is God. Jesus claimed to have authority over life and death. In fact He even claimed to be Life as well as the light of the world. He also claimed to be from heaven where He enjoyed the glory of the Father. He told His followers to honor Him just as they honor Father.

Jesus also made a number of direct claims to Deity. He claimed to be the God of the Old Testament by ascribing the sacred name “I AM” to Himself. He also claimed to be one with the Father. The audiences clearly understood that He was claiming to be God. John records that the Jews tried to stone Jesus on more than one occasion for the blasphemy of being equal to God.

Just from the Gospel of John alone the evidence is undeniable. Jesus claimed to be God in a number of passages, under a number of circumstances, to a number of different audiences. No one can read the Gospel of John and deny that Jesus absolutely considered Himself God.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Good night.
I wish you well.
May you have sweet dreams of Jesus, the Son of God in your dreams.
I write so much about him that he comes quite frequently in my dreams.

However, the dreams are not sweet. We argue and reason. Sometimes he does not answer many questions I ask. Instead, he talks about other things, which are off-topic.

During one dream session, I asked Jesus , "Did you Jesus, son of my dearest mother Maryam, tell anyone that you were God or God in person?

Jesus replied, "BMZ, you are an intelligent man. I know you are well-read. It is a great pleasure to discuss with you and that is why I prefer to walk into your dreams.

BMZ, so many lies have been spread against me that I go no where else.

I did not even say openly that I was the messiah, so how could I have said such rubbish? I never made any absurd statement, BMZ."

I replied: "Jesus, truth will set them free one day and all of your misguided followers will return to the one true God of Abraham, whom you worshipped."

Jesus said, "Amen to that" and vanished.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Allah is the Muslim name for God and his messiah is called the Mahadi. Hindus and Buddhists also believe in a coming redeemer in the latter years which we are living in. This person (who I believe is God incarnate) will unite the righteous against the wicked. He is called Mashiach by the Jews and Antichrist by the Christians
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-60

Chapter 126 Jesus sends his Disciples

Jesus having called together his disciples, sent them forth by two and two through the region of Israel, saying: "Go and preach even as you have heard." Then they bowed themselves and he laid his hand upon their heads, saying: "In the name of God, give health to the sick, cast out the demons, and undeceive Israel concerning me, telling them that which I said before the high priest."

They departed therefore, all of them save him who writes, with James ;and John;; and they went through all Judea, preaching penitence even as Jesus had told them, healing every sort of sickness, insomuch that in Israel were confirmed the words of Jesus that God is one and Jesus is prophet of God, when they saw such a multitude do that which Jesus did concerning the healing of the sick.

But the sons of the devil found another way to persecute Jesus, and these were the priests and the scribes. Whereupon they began to say that Jesus aspired to the monarchy over Israel. But they feared the common people, wherefore they plotted against Jesus secretly….

Chapter 127 Jesus in Temple

Jesus departed from the desert and entered into Jerusalem; whereupon all the people ran to the Temple to see him. So after the reading of the psalms Jesus mounted up on the pinnacle where the scribe used to mount, and, having beckoned for silence with his hand, he said : "Blessed be the holy name of God, O brethren, who has created us of the clay of the earth, and not of flaming spirit. For when we sin we find mercy before God, which Satan will never find, because through his pride he is incorrigible, saying that he is always noble, for that he is flaming spirit.

Have you heard, brethren, that which our father David says of our God, that he remembers that we are dust and that our spirit goes and returns not again, wherefore he has had mercy upon us? Blessed are they that know these words, for they will not sin against their Lord eternally, seeing that after the sin they repent, wherefore their sin abides not. Woe to them that extol themselves, for they shall be humbled to the burning coals of hell. Tell me, brethren, what is the cause for self-exaltation?

Is there, perhaps, any good here upon earth? No, assuredly, for as says Solomon, the prophet of God: "Everything that is under the sun is vanity." But if the things of the world do not give us cause to extol ourselves in our heart, much less does our life give us cause; for it is burdened with many miseries, since all the creatures inferior to man fight against us. O, how many have been slain by the burning heat of summer; how many have been slain by the frost and cold of winter; how many have been slain by lightning and by hail; how many have been drowned in the sea by the fury of winds; how many have died of pestilence, of famine, or because they have been devoured of wild beasts, bitten of serpents, choked by food!…

Note: Compare the words of Jesus here with those recorded in Canonical Gospels-MUQ

(Abridged)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop spamming us with your religious beliefs and just maybe I'll get around to the respect part
This not spam.
Alex asked for this information.
You might do your self some good and read those post.
You might find Jesus is someone you may want to respect.
Respect and obedience to God is the teaching Jesus brought to every human being.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
Allah is the Muslim name for God and his messiah is called the Mahadi. Hindus and Buddhists also believe in a coming redeemer in the latter years which we are living in. This person (who I believe is God incarnate) will unite the righteous against the wicked. He is called Mashiach by the Jews and Antichrist by the Christians
Do not confuse Anti Christ with Messiah or Mehdi. Anti Christ is what is called Dajjal in Arabia.

What Messiah Hindus and Buddhists and Jews and Christians are waiting for , has already come into the world in the personality of prophet Mohammad, PBUH.

At the End of world, a great liar, called Anti Christ or Dajjal shall arise and shall create great mischief on the earth and to kill him, Jesus Christ shall return to earth.

At that time Mahdi would be the "leader" of Muslim army.

When Jesus return it would be end of Christianity as we know today, because he will reject his divinity, Trinity and Crucifixion, and resurrection and "born-again" etc. etc.

At that time, all world would be united into one religion which is the religion of Islam.

That shall happen very close to the end of times.....Allah knows best.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
It is evident you are unreachable and unteachable, and have a fear of coming to the knowledge of truth in your life.

What good is the good you propose if the good you propose brings harm to innocent people in the world?

Can you justify rape, robbery, and murder in the good you propose that brings harm to innocent people?

It is apparent being a Muhammadan you point to the evil done by others as justification for Muslims to commit acts of evil on them self and acts of evil on those that are of a different belief other than the beliefs Muslims.

But does the Muslim beliefs of an eye for and eye truly represent Gods belief of take no revenge, for Gods also says revenge is Mine?

{Pentateuch, Deuteronomy 32:35]
I am very receptive to truth but the problem is that neither the Church nor you have it. I have been teaching your own scripture to you for the last four years and you do not learn.

So, all can see that you are unteachable because lies have become Petra and truth for you.

"An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" was given the LORD Almighty. It is not just Muslims' belief. That law civilized the world.

Jesus himself did not believe in turning the other cheek. When he was slapped, he asked, "Why did you strike me?" and did not turn the other cheek.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I write so much about him that he comes quite frequently in my dreams.
However, the dreams are not sweet. We argue and reason. Sometimes he does not answer many questions I ask. Instead, he talks about other things, which are off-topic.
During one dream session, I asked Jesus , "Did you Jesus, son of my dearest mother Maryam, tell anyone that you were God or God in person?
Jesus replied, "BMZ, you are an intelligent man. I know you are well-read. It is a great pleasure to discuss with you and that is why I prefer to walk into your dreams.
BMZ, so many lies have been spread against me that I go no where else.
I did not even say openly that I was the messiah, so how could I have said such rubbish? I never made any absurd statement, BMZ."
I replied: "Jesus, truth will set them free one day and all of your misguided followers will return to the one true God of Abraham, whom you worshipped."
Jesus said, "Amen to that" and vanished.
You are a Muhammadan.
The words of God are meaningless to you.
You hero worship Muhammad to the point that Muhammad is your God.
Your faith is strong, but it is in the wrong person of Muhammad.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post Alec:
Claims Equality with God
So we see that Jesus directly claimed to be God. His claims were not veiled in mystery, but open and clearly understood by those He addressed.
And here is the MasterBlaster, the Great Killer of all those silly and absurd claims made by ignorant fools. Read it and see how Jesus declares (not claims) that he is a LOWLY SERVANT OR SLAVE sent by God, the MOST HIGH.

The Master Blaster: "John 17:3 New International Version (NIV

Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. "

John 17:3 destroys and pulverizes all false claims made by the Church fathers, who were minions of Satan.

All lies dismissed! Case closed!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are a Muhammadan.
The words of God are meaningless to you.
You hero worship Muhammad to the point that Muhammad is your God.
Your faith is strong, but it is in the wrong person of Muhammad.
I just narrated the exchange between Jesus and me, in my dreams. You can refute it if you can. Muhammad has nothing to with my dream chats with Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••