Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 230179 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164976 Feb 23, 2013
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Are you now saying that the Qur'an is full of lies.
-
That Muhammad has been telling you Muslims lies, that there was no Angel.
-
After all are you saying that Muhammad was a liar?
No! I never said that. It was your oral diarrhea that littered the bandwidth.

I was saying that the Christian Bible is full of Horse shit and lies.

There was no angel in the cave.
Deedat

Chennai, India

#164977 Feb 23, 2013
Who is revealing Quran?

As Muslims claim that Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad by Angle Gabreil/Jibril (this topic is very vast so for now l will leave this aside )

First of all there is no single copy of Quran available today that dates back to the time of Prophet of Islam. The Tashkent Version (which by the way is 1/3rd of the modern day Quran) and the Sana Mosque manuscripts (only a fraction of some surahs) apart from being incomplete are dated 100 plus years after the death of the Prophet of Islam. The earliest available partial manuscripts (Sana Masque) reveal that the Quran verses of today are not exactly the same as the one’s mentioned in these manuscripts. So Quran was changing all the time (you all can do little bit of research and you will be astonished by what you find).

Now about the authors of Quran:

The Quran Verses 58:19-21 (known as Satanic Verses) are attributed to Satan!! Do you know of any other Holy book that has Satan’s commands in it?? When Muslims hold Quran in their hands they are holding Satan’s commands also. Does it sound divine??

How the revelations came? It came in with the ringing of the bells in Prophet of Islam’s ears.
Sahih Bukhari Book 1, Number 2
Narrated ‘Aisha:(the mother of the faithful believers) Al-Harith bin Hisham asked Allah’s Apostle “O Allah’s Apostle! How is the Divine Inspiration revealed to you?” Allah’s Apostle replied,“Sometimes it is (revealed) like the ringing of a bell, this form of Inspiration is the hardest of all and then this state passes off after I have grasped what is inspired”

Now see the irony Prophet of Islam himself saying bell is the instrument of the Satan.

Sahih Bukhari Book 024, Number 5279
Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The bell is the instrument of the Satan.

Point to ponder is who is inspiring Prophet?

Now see Prophet Umar revealing Quran

Sahih Bukhari Book 8, Number 395: Narated ‘Umar (bin Al-Khattab)
My lord agreed with me in three things:
1.I said,“O Allah’s Apostle, I wish we took the station of Abraham as our praying place (for some of our prayers). So came the Divine Inspiration: And take you (people)the station of Abraham as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers e.g. two Rakat of Tawaf of Ka’ba)”.(Q 2:125)
2.And as regards the (verse of) the veiling of the women, I said,“O Allah’s Apostle! I wish you ordered your wives to cover themselves from the men because good and bad ones talk to them.” So the verse of the veiling of the women was revealed.
3.Once the wives of the Prophet made a united front against the Prophet and I said to them,‘It may be if he (the Prophet) divorced you,(all) that his Lord (Allah) will give him instead of you wives better than you.’ So the verse (THE SAME AS I SAID) was revealed.”(Q 66:5)

So atleast three verses of Quran and integral part of Islam were revealed (made up by another contemporary Prophet). Back in those days it was raining Prophets in deserts of Arabia.

Dear Qidwai Sahib why All Muslim scholars are mum!!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164978 Feb 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Discover the world of lies of the Church:
http://www.vatileaks.com/_blog/Vati_Leaks/pos...
Christianity was based on lying for God.
You can have your silly opinion but the silent majority of the international readers will enjoy reading this. It is a must read.
You have not read my response to your post.

The aithor of your article is ignorant of the fact that the Jewish Scriptures were re-translated after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ in the 13th century by Moses Maimonides a Jewish Agnostic philosopher.

By comparison with the New Testament, most other books from the ancient world are not nearly so well authenticated. The well-known New Testament scholar Bruce Metzger estimated that the Mahabharata of Hinduism is copied with only about 90 percent accuracy and Homer's Iliad with about 95 percent. By comparison, he estimated the New Testament is about 99.5 percent accurate. So the New Testament text can be reconstructed with over 99 percent accuracy. And, what is more, 100 percent of the message of the New Testament has been preserved in its manuscripts![3]

So the Christian Bible is the one Jesus authenticated as He spoke from it in the Jewish synagogue while He was on earth.

You don't get it BMZ, there is no other way to enter heaven except through Jesus Christ.

Muhammad and the Quran Leeds Muslims to hell.

Muslims need to hear the correct message that Leeds to heaven.
The Gospels of Jesus Christ is the true message of salvation from God.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#164979 Feb 23, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No! I never said that. It was your oral diarrhea that littered the bandwidth.
I was saying that the Christian Bible is full of Horse shit and lies.
There was no angel in the cave.
-
Islam is based that Muhammad had a visit from an Angel
-
bmz is now saying that the ideology of Islam is full of lies.
-
All these years the Muslims have been lied to that in actual fact Muhammad was having anal sex with Zahir and there was never an Angel in the cave in Hira.
-
No the prophet was medatating in the cave because in thos dayz they worshiped idols but muhammed (pbuh) didnt lyk the idea and just medatating about the real creator who created him the earth etc when durin 1 day a angel came before and said "read" da prophet replied I can't the angel replied 2 more times whilst sqeezing him each time the angel said (this may be abit wrong please reaseach on this vers) "read in the name of the lord who he created man out of a clot of blood and and taught him what he knew not"
-
At last I can accept that there honest Muslims, thank you bmz.
-
I also accept that the bible is full of horseshit and lies.
-
Now you are confirming that all these years the Muslims have been praying to a God that never existed for there was no Angel in a cave that cane Muhammad the words that are written in the Qur'an
Deedat

Chennai, India

#164980 Feb 23, 2013
Dear Qidwai Sahib (MUO)

In the thread “No Muslim can think of profaning Prophet” I have raised some serious questions, should I believe that collective 1.5 billions of Muslims cannot answer me when I show them different authors of Quran and show them that it is not a word of God from their own sources namely Quran, Hadit, Seerats…..

Where are you or your Islamic scholars???
Eric

Hoffman Estates, IL

#164981 Feb 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You have not read my response to your post.
The aithor of your article is ignorant of the fact that the Jewish Scriptures were re-translated after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ in the 13th century by Moses Maimonides a Jewish Agnostic philosopher.
Translated them from what language to what language?

FYI, the Mishna (upon which he only wrote a commentary) and the Mishneh Torah are not the same as the Torah. The former concern codification of Talmudic law. The latter being what you consider to be the first 5 books of your Bible.

Location hidden

#164983 Feb 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Translated them from what language to what language?
FYI, the Mishna (upon which he only wrote a commentary) and the Mishneh Torah are not the same as the Torah. The former concern codification of Talmudic law. The latter being what you consider to be the first 5 books of your Bible.
His commentary was based on his Agnostic view that we cannot know anything about the existence of God and His nature.
Maimonides's family, along with most other Jews, chose exile. Some say, though, that it is probable Maimonides feigned a conversion to Islam before escaping,[10] his forced conversion was ruled legally invalid per Islamic law when brought up by a rival in Egypt.[11] For the next ten years Maimonides moved about in southern Spain, eventually settled in Fes in Morocco, the capital of the Almohads, where he studied at the University of Al-Karaouine. During this time, he composed his acclaimed commentary on the Mishnah in the years 1166–1168.[14]

His works were influenced by his conversion to Islam.

Location hidden

#164984 Feb 24, 2013
Eric

Hoffman Estates, IL

#164985 Feb 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>His commentary was based on his Agnostic view that we cannot know anything about the existence of God and His nature.
Maimonides's family, along with most other Jews, chose exile. Some say, though, that it is probable Maimonides feigned a conversion to Islam before escaping,[10] his forced conversion was ruled legally invalid per Islamic law when brought up by a rival in Egypt.[11] For the next ten years Maimonides moved about in southern Spain, eventually settled in Fes in Morocco, the capital of the Almohads, where he studied at the University of Al-Karaouine. During this time, he composed his acclaimed commentary on the Mishnah in the years 1166–1168.[14]
His works were influenced by his conversion to Islam.
Please answer the question.

You said: "the Jewish Scriptures were re-translated after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ in the 13th century by Moses Maimonides a Jewish Agnostic philosopher."

From what language did he TRANSLATE THE SCRIPTURES and to WHAT LANGUAGE DID HE TRANSLATE THE SCRIPTURES? Emphasis on the word scriptures. Commentary is not scripture.
bmz

Singapore

#164986 Feb 24, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: do not blame TheBoth of Us, for your failure. i have not yet failed any of you, no matter how much you have all failed G-D and i. and you had better watch your mouth and fingers, about what you say about G-D and i. do not make your, troubling the waters my falt.
i am not the antichrist, i am not even the one who helped decieve their grandmother of all again. you all helped the same old devil, decieve your grandmother chaooah again. and i don't care how much, you all reject how this story really happens here in TheTorah. you all blew out, your own pilot light a long time ago.
Salaams, Rabbee

We never blame Adam and Eve for anything. To us, they made a mistake of forgetting the instruction and later God forgave them.

That Adam and Eve sinned, comes from the self-loathing sinners of the Christian Church and they made a shameless and revulsive doctrine out of it.

Christianity is the only religion that has sin as the soft sand bed of her foundation.
bmz

Singapore

#164987 Feb 24, 2013
Eric wrote:

You said: "the Jewish Scriptures were re-translated after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ in the 13th century by Moses Maimonides a Jewish Agnostic philosopher."
From what language did he TRANSLATE THE SCRIPTURES and to WHAT LANGUAGE DID HE TRANSLATE THE SCRIPTURES? Emphasis on the word scriptures. Commentary is not scripture.
Shaman is notoriously famous for not answering a question. That includes Paul WV too.

If he has said that the Jewish Scriptures were re-translated after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ in the 13th century by Moses Maimonides a Jewish Agnostic philosopher., then he is definitely an ignorant fool.

He is not able to differentiate between a Mishnah (Study book) or Tafsir (Commentary or explanation) and a Scripture.

He does not even know that Maimonides wrote in Hebrew and Arabic.

So, please do not expect any serious answer.

Location hidden

#164988 Feb 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
His cometary and rabbinic law writing was based on the Hebrew Scriptures, but he inserted his Agnostic view in the Hebrew Scriptures as influenced by his conversion to Islam.
Jews say that the Shema (pronounced "Shmah"), "Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord"1 contradicts the Christian doctrine that Jesus is God. In addition the Shema, there are a number of other Old and New Testament verses that proclaim that God is one (see God is One). However, the triunity of God is taught throughout the Old Testament, even in the Shema!
Oneness implies plurality

How can a statement of oneness imply plurality? In the Shema, the word translated "one" from the Hebrew is echad, which demonstrates compound unity of oneness. Specific examples of how echad demonstrates compound unity are found below:

For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one [echad] flesh.(Genesis 2:24)
Now the whole earth used the same [echad] language and the same [echad] words.(Genesis 11:1)
And the LORD said, "Behold, they are one [echad] people, and they all have the same [echad] language. And this is what they began to do, and now nothing which they purpose to do will be impossible for them.(Genesis 11:6)
Then we will give you our daughters and take your daughters for ourselves. We'll settle among you and become one [echad] people with you.(Genesis 34:16)
Then Moses came and recounted to the people all the words of the LORD and all the ordinances; and all the people answered with one [echad] voice, and said, "All the words which the LORD has spoken we will do!" (Exodus 24:3)
Then they came to the valley of Eshcol and from there cut down a branch with a single [echad] cluster of grapes; and they carried it on a pole between two men, with some of the pomegranates and the figs.(Numbers 13:23)
The whole [echad] assembly numbered 42,360,(Ezra 2:64)
They will be my people, and I will be their God. I will give them singleness [echad] of heart and action, so that they will always fear me for their own good and the good of their children after them.(Jeremiah 32:38-39)

Maimonides did away with the compound unity of echad and replaced it the word yachid all through the Jewish scriptures.

So the Jewish word for the plurality echad of God does not exist in the Jewish scriptures any more.

So Jews today holler and scream that Christians mus-inter pet the Jewish scriptures.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164989 Feb 24, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus cured on the Sabbath, so if someone was starving and pork was the only thing available He would have said it was okay to eat the pork.
My questions to you were obviously referring to normal day to day use of "pork".

If you are honest with yourself, you are embarrassed by the "true" followers of Jesus who eat pork daily without stopping to think about Jesus' dietary practices. They may even be thanking "jesus" for the pork that Jesus abstained from eating!!!

Let me ask again...

1) POPE and PORK:

DOES POPE EAT PORK REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD IS AVAILABLE? YES/NO

DOES POPE EAT BACON REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD IS AVAILABLE? YES/NO

DOES POPE EAT HAM REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD IS AVAILABLE? YES/NO

DOES POPE EAT PORK SAUSAGE REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD IS AVAILABLE? YES/NO

DOES POPE EAT ANY MEAT FROM A PIG REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD IS AVAILABLE? YES/NO

DOES POPE EAT BLACK PUDDING REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD IS AVAILABLE? YES/NO

DOES POPE DRINK ANY BLOOD OFF PIG REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER DRINK IS AVAILABLE? YES/NO

2) JESUS and PORK
As a MAN......
DID JESUS EAT PORK REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD WAS AVAILABLE? YES/NO

DID JESUS EAT BACON REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD WAS AVAILABLE? YES/NO

DID JESUS EAT HAM REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD WAS AVAILABLE? YES/NO

DID JESUS EAT PORK SAUSAGE REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD WAS AVAILABLE? YES/NO

DID JESUS EAT ANY MEAT FROM A PIG REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD WAS AVAILABLE? YES/NO

DID JESUS EAT BLACK PUDDING REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD WAS AVAILABLE? YES/NO

DID JESUS DRINK ANY BLOOD OFF PIG REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER DRINK WAS AVAILABLE? YES/NO

PS: Good knowledgeable Christian HughBE and Australian poster "christian" said "NO" to each question.

Even Shamma has given an answer "Don't know".

3.You said "if someone was starving and pork was the only thing available He would have said it was okay to eat the pork"

Please give us the Chapters and Verses from you books (NT), NOT the Jewish books. Thank you.
Eric

Hoffman Estates, IL

#164990 Feb 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
His cometary and rabbinic law writing was based on the Hebrew Scriptures, but he inserted his Agnostic view in the Hebrew Scriptures as influenced by his conversion to Islam.
This is not what you said. You said that "the Jewish Scriptures were re-translated after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ in the 13th century by Moses Maimonides a Jewish Agnostic philosopher."

Please show where he re-translated scripture. Please tell us what language the scriptures were in prior to Moses Maimonides and what language they were in after Moses Maimonides. The last time I read any Jewish scripture it was in Hebrew.

I will not for the present time be distracted from the above. Even the unethical link from which you quote doesn't attribute anything to Moses Maimonides.

Location hidden

#164991 Feb 24, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
My questions to you were obviously referring to normal day to day use of "pork".
If you are honest with yourself, you are embarrassed by the "true" followers of Jesus who eat pork daily without stopping to think about Jesus' dietary practices. They may even be thanking "jesus" for the pork that Jesus abstained from eating!!!
Let me ask again...
1) POPE and PORK:
DOES POPE EAT PORK REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD IS AVAILABLE? YES/NO
DOES POPE EAT BACON REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD IS AVAILABLE? YES/NO
DOES POPE EAT HAM REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD IS AVAILABLE? YES/NO
DOES POPE EAT PORK SAUSAGE REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD IS AVAILABLE? YES/NO
DOES POPE EAT ANY MEAT FROM A PIG REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD IS AVAILABLE? YES/NO
DOES POPE EAT BLACK PUDDING REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD IS AVAILABLE? YES/NO
DOES POPE DRINK ANY BLOOD OFF PIG REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER DRINK IS AVAILABLE? YES/NO
2) JESUS and PORK
As a MAN......
DID JESUS EAT PORK REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD WAS AVAILABLE? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT BACON REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD WAS AVAILABLE? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT HAM REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD WAS AVAILABLE? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT PORK SAUSAGE REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD WAS AVAILABLE? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT ANY MEAT FROM A PIG REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD WAS AVAILABLE? YES/NO
DID JESUS EAT BLACK PUDDING REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER FOOD WAS AVAILABLE? YES/NO
DID JESUS DRINK ANY BLOOD OFF PIG REGULARLY OR OCCASIONALLY EVEN IF OTHER DRINK WAS AVAILABLE? YES/NO
PS: Good knowledgeable Christian HughBE and Australian poster "christian" said "NO" to each question.
3.You said "if someone was starving and pork was the only thing available He would have said it was okay to eat the pork"
Please give us the Chapters and Verses from you books (NT), NOT the Jewish books. Thank you.
Your post reflects the stupidity of Muhammad.
Muhammad use to talk like that when he chopped off the heads of those that rejected him.

Are you about to chop off Paul WV head?
Do you have a special sword you use to chop off heads?

You are in frenzy mode Alex,
You cannot control your stupidity.
bmz

Singapore

#164992 Feb 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
" For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one [echad] flesh. "

When Jesus heard of this, he left his mother and was united to God, his wife, and both became one flesh.

How does this Echad sound?

Why were the founding fathers sooooo obsessed with the word Echad, which to the Hebrews, the Jews and even the Muslims, seems so easy to understand.

Why doesn't the Church Mill consider this translation form NLT?

"New Living Translation (©2007)

"Listen, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD alone."

This removes the Echad misinterpretation, you adulterous person (I have used brother James'
language)!

The cardinal truth is that there is only one God.

" Hear, O Israel: The LORD thy God is one LORD". So stick to this one true God but not to the absurd Triune God, which does not exist.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164993 Feb 24, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask again...
1) POPE and PORK:
2) JESUS and PORK
As a MAN......
Jesus had no problem with pork eating or any other food. Jesus made all foods clean. Jesus said it was not what went into the mouth that defiles man but what comes out of it; such as, the hate speach from muslim preachers.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164994 Feb 24, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask again...
1) POPE and PORK:
2) JESUS and PORK
As a MAN......
What will happen to a muslims who eats pork? Will they go to hell?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164995 Feb 24, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
" For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one [echad] flesh. "
When Jesus heard of this, he left his mother and was united to God, his wife, and both became one flesh.
How does this Echad sound?
Why were the founding fathers sooooo obsessed with the word Echad, which to the Hebrews, the Jews and even the Muslims, seems so easy to understand.
Why doesn't the Church Mill consider this translation form NLT?
"New Living Translation (©2007)
"Listen, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD alone."
This removes the Echad misinterpretation, you adulterous person (I have used brother James'
language)!
The cardinal truth is that there is only one God.
" Hear, O Israel: The LORD thy God is one LORD". So stick to this one true God but not to the absurd Triune God, which does not exist.
There is only one God. The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob. allah is a fictional character based on the head of the arab pagan gods.
bmz

Singapore

#164996 Feb 24, 2013
Shamma wrote:
There are dozens of verses in the OT, which show that there is only one LORD God. Such verses blow up the triune God.

See, Shaman, when the Church fathers were building up lies, they made a mistake of binding the OT with their NewT. Fortunately Satan never inspired them to throw the OT away. OT is like a
self-appointed Accredited Checker that rejects and condemns all Christian beliefs and the NT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doris w/ Spells4free Tue Redd 1
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Aug 24 Amused 44
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Aug 22 Thinking 14,711
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 19 Dude 12
News Nigeria: Religion, morality and politics Aug 12 jinxi 1
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul '15 skylar 108
Shadows and sounds Jul '15 Dizy 1
More from around the web