Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,325

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164595 Feb 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody sensible can work out what he is doing here...nor can he!!
rabbee: does not matter, how wrong you all are. it is still G-D WHO, commanded for you all to be here.

nor is it THEIR desire, that i should agree with any of you never true to THEM.

nor shall i agree with any only true religion, that is not really true.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164596 Feb 21, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of pagans. Ween't you the one raving and ranting on the Corrupted bible thread that the Catholic church is the only church given by God? I don't see how you can justify your words...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T28...
Along with these...
https://www.google.com/search...

I'd say take the beam out of your own eye before telling others how to take the speck out of theirs.
The Catholic Church does not teach child abuse is right; unlike islam that says raping women who protest in Egypt is okay. islam has no problem with killing family members if they embarrase the father. Blowing up innocent men and women is approved by islam. Inhumanly killing animals is aproved by islam.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164597 Feb 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!!!
Will be interesting if shammy girl says yes, bro!
Something like these IN BRACKETS:
WHERE WILL THEY be WITHOUT COMMAS AND BRACKETS?
BJ NOT ONLY SPOKE in PARABLES...HE ALSO SPOKE in COMMAS and BRACKETS!!!
Mark 7:19
New International Version (1984)
For it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then out of his body." (In saying this, Jesus declared ALL foods INCLUDING ROAST PORK "clean.")
New Living Translation (2007)
Food doesn't go into your heart, but only passes through the stomach and then goes into the sewer." (By saying this, he declared that every kind of food INCLUDING ROAST PORK is acceptable in God's eyes.)
English Standard Version (2001)
since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled?(Thus he declared all foods INCLUDING ROAST PORK clean.)
Holman Christian Standard Bible (2009)
For it doesn't go into his heart but into the stomach and is eliminated." (As a result, He made all foods INCLUDING ROAST PORK clean.)
International Standard Version (2012)
Because it doesn't go into his heart but into his stomach, and then into the sewer, thereby expelling all foods.(NO BRACKETED LIES HERE?)"
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?(NO BRACKETED LIES HERE?)
Salaams, WM
Everything within the brackets, is indeed HARAAM (Illegal and forbidden).

There, brother Jesus was teaching how to talk. And the foolish Church fathers made all Haraam (Forbidden food) Halaal.

That is another silly and absurd interpretation by the founding fathers of the Church, who did not want to offend the Gentiles, who were not at all willing to give up pork at any cost.

This is where the so-called elders in hiding, caved in to Paul. However, they did send Paul to the Temple for his sin. And Paul offered an animal sacrifice as an atonement long after Jesus was gone, which he should not have done.

Salaams, bro

BMZ

bmz

Singapore

#164598 Feb 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct allah is the head of the 360 pagan arab gods.
You are damn right that the Christian God is pagan's God, given by pagan's to Christians. I agree with you on this.

I also agree with your bold statement that Jesus is not God and not even the son of God.

I am soooooo glad to know that you abhor the doctrines of Christianity and hate the Church.

LMAO!

bmz

Singapore

#164599 Feb 21, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of pagans. Ween't you the one raving and ranting on the Corrupted bible thread that the Catholic church is the only church given by God? I don't see how you can justify your words...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T28...
Along with these...
I'd say take the beam out of your own eye before telling others how to take the speck out of theirs.
Greetings and welcome Timesten

Thanks ten times for the note.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#164600 Feb 21, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever eaten anything BLACK?
How regularly do you eat white things?
I am blind to color - the better question is how much mobility is still retained by the food product.

Location hidden

#164601 Feb 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You make no sense.
I was asked to go gentle with you so I will endeavor my best...

You are a newbie, white meat to the cannibals here. This thread has been going on for years, and the topic varies according to the cast of castoffs and the weather. Loosely it revolves around religion. Of lately it appears to have denigrated into a pissing match between the fundie Christians such as yourself and the Muslims, but it hasnt always been that way, nor may it necessarily continue like this into the future.

Truth be, the Supermind (or whatever it is called by Yoda) is supposed to bring us all into violent deaths in mid 2014, late 2014 at the latest anyway, so the topic really doesnt matter anyhow...

You are probably wondering who Yoda is.
Jogja

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

#164602 Feb 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says allah is not a man, the sunni believes he has a face, eyes, hands and sit on a throne over the world. That sounds like a man to me.
Not to me. God is God, man is man.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164603 Feb 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are damn right that the Christian God is pagan's God, given by pagan's to Christians. I agree with you on this.
I also agree with your bold statement that Jesus is not God and not even the son of God.
I am soooooo glad to know that you abhor the doctrines of Christianity and hate the Church.
LMAO!
I am glad you don't refute allah is the head of 360 pagan arab gods.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164604 Feb 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the head of the pagan arab gods, is not better than the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; the Creator of all things visible and invisible.
God of Abraham is not a naked man on a pole you fool.
Why don't you listen to the Jews.
You are clinging on to books stolen from them...ask them.
They will tell you Jesus is NOT god of Abraham.
Stop lying.

Now back to godheads and no bodY

So you you agree Allah the HEAD God is better than one of three godheads of HEAD God?
Thank you...
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164605 Feb 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I was asked to go gentle with you so I will endeavor my best...
You are a newbie, white meat to the cannibals here. This thread has been going on for years, and the topic varies according to the cast of castoffs and the weather. Loosely it revolves around religion. Of lately it appears to have denigrated into a pissing match between the fundie Christians such as yourself and the Muslims, but it hasnt always been that way, nor may it necessarily continue like this into the future.
Truth be, the Supermind (or whatever it is called by Yoda) is supposed to bring us all into violent deaths in mid 2014, late 2014 at the latest anyway, so the topic really doesnt matter anyhow...
You are probably wondering who Yoda is.
Don't be gentle with me, I am sure nothing you say is new.

Don't know where you came up with 2014 for some supermind bringing violence to everyone. If there is violence in 2014 it will be at the hands of the islamics.
sun

Longview, WA

#164606 Feb 21, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the typical brain-washed, idiotic Christian who fails to understand the root mechanism of nature and personality and the ignorant Biblical personalities who harshly condemned homosexuality too were ignorant of the causal factors underlying sexuality.
Now, listen:
The play of the personality forces - mental, vital, emotional and gross physical - acting through specific genes (chemical units) shows up in three functional modes: male-female attraction or male-male attraction/female-female attraction. Bisexuality is a hybrid condition.
One of these functional modes becomes the dominant sexual functional mode depending on the turn of the forces in the individual's consciousness that in turn is determined by karmic, environmental and heredity factors.
Homosexual instincts are not damaging as they're an aspect of the sexuality just like say having blonde instead of brown hair or being born with a low IQ unlike another person who is born intelligent. These are functional modes or aspects of the various genes responsible for sexuality, hair color and intelligence.
The proof that homosexuality is by itself not abnormal or damaging is borne out by the fact that it is common to hundereds of species and at the human level gays who refrain from anal sex are as normal and as intelligent and as sensitive and as caring and as cultured and as wealthy and as spiritual as heterosexuals, if not more.
BTW, the biblical Paul was a non-indulgent or a non-practicising gay but his homosexuality in most ways was induced by certain subtle forces and was not an integral part of his personality....
So, then, what brings in the destabilizing factor?
It is anal sex that is damaging.
As known anal sex is common in both gay as well as heterosexual relationships and as such damaging anal sex is not exclusively a gay practice but extends to anal sex per se whether practiced by man-man or by man-woman.
Anal sex between man-man or man-woman unbalances the spinal nerve currents leading to the brain where a short circuit may occur that can upset the regular patterns of synaptic connections/functioning which in turn can destabilize the being.
Now, did you get it?
ok joel you need to go for some long all day walks in the wild woods an see if you can find some gay animals then get back to me on what you found just be careful,when your in the woods your on the menu ,i take it your from india, tigers like meat.you sound like a nice guy an smart be careful out there an good luck,walks in the woods alone is good for the soul,an the body if you don't become a meal,happy hunting
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164607 Feb 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says allah is not a man, the sunni believes he has a face, eyes, hands and sit on a throne over the world. That sounds like a man to me.
Now back to the real question about "your Allah" as clearly stated in the Holy Bible in Arabic....You being an ignorant fool cannot work it out.
Yes, according to Bible in Arabic Allah is the Father in Heaven...

Now back to my simple question...you are incapable of answering anything...

You LORD and GOD is a man known as Jesus.
So answer me as we are talking about God!!
DID JESUS EAT PORK?
BACON?
HAM?
PORK SAUSAGE?
ANY SORT OF MEAT FROM A PIG?
OR EVEN BLACK PUDDING?
ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164608 Feb 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad you don't refute allah is the head of 360 pagan arab gods.
Muslims are pagans Paul.
They cannot defend their religion in truth.

Location hidden

#164609 Feb 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Now back to the real question about "your Allah" as clearly stated in the Holy Bible in Arabic....You being an ignorant fool cannot work it out.
Yes, according to Bible in Arabic Allah is the Father in Heaven...
Now back to my simple question...you are incapable of answering anything...
You LORD and GOD is a man known as Jesus.
So answer me as we are talking about God!!
DID JESUS EAT PORK?
BACON?
HAM?
PORK SAUSAGE?
ANY SORT OF MEAT FROM A PIG?
OR EVEN BLACK PUDDING?
ANY BLOOD OFF PIG?
The religion of Muslims is worshiping the pagan moon God they call Allah.
Muslims are Muhammadan's.
Muslims hero worship Muhammad as their satanic prophet.

Location hidden

#164610 Feb 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know where you came up with 2014 for some supermind bringing violence to everyone. If there is violence in 2014 it will be at the hands of the islamics.
Evidently Frijolie's is into predicting the future.
The Mayan predictions ended in 2012.
So pay no attention to Frijolies whims.

Location hidden

#164611 Feb 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoda is the ultimate conveyance for wisdom.

Its the supramental descent - not the supermind, I am a little rusty.

Location hidden

#164612 Feb 21, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently Frijolie's is into predicting the future.
The Mayan predictions ended in 2012.
So pay no attention to Frijolies whims.
Its not me. Its Yoda. He has it all worked out. Though he keeps changing it. Ask BMZ - he will back me up on this.

Location hidden

#164613 Feb 21, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>ok joel you need to go for some long all day walks in the wild woods an see if you can find some gay animals then get back to me on what you found just be careful,when your in the woods your on the menu ,i take it your from india, tigers like meat.you sound like a nice guy an smart be careful out there an good luck,walks in the woods alone is good for the soul,an the body if you don't become a meal,happy hunting
Worms are hermaphroditic. I bet you would be too if you could reach.

Location hidden

#164614 Feb 21, 2013
San Francisco to Open World's First Zoo for Gay Animals
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-c-miller/g...

Professor Jose Aragon, chairman of San Francisco State University's Department of Zoology, agrees. "We know for a fact that there are homosexual and bisexual animals. Cats in particular. There are even transgender and transexual ones. There's no reason why animals exhibiting unconventional lifestyle behavior shouldn't have their own special zoo in the city famous for gay relationships."

Although the gay animals zoo is still only in the planning stages, the religious right is already up in arms over the prospect of the immoral behavior that they envision the zoo will be showcasing. "

----------
Dolphins Engage In Bisexuality And Even Homosexuality: Study
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/29/dolp...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Thu thefinestallmoved... 16
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) Nov '14 scribbles 25
More from around the web