Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,721)

Showing posts 154,401 - 154,420 of199,450
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
george whyte

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Had I been living with the Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH, I CERTAINLY would have been his first woman and given my azz hole as a sign of submission and devotion to him.
Had I been living with the Son of God, I CERTAINLY would have been his first male-woman and given my azz hole as a sign of submission and devotion to him as my Lord and my Master because he had no woman.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
"Seal of attestation", another Christian absurd term.
Another lie. See how you guys twist and distort? Nothing but play of silly words.
Jesus is on record for saying that on his own he could not do anything.
The miracles were shown by God through Jesus. It was God's power or force that was working behind him.
Do you remember this absurd story?
"They came to Bethsaida, and some people brought a blind man and begged Jesus to touch him.
He took the blind man by the hand and led him outside the village. When he had spit on the man’s eyes and put his hands on him, Jesus asked,“Do you see anything?”
He looked up and said,“I see people; they look like trees walking around.”
Once more Jesus put his hands on the man’s eyes. Then his eyes were opened, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly. Jesus sent him home, saying,“Don’t even go into[a] the village.” "
It is good to see that he did not spit a second time. This is an absurd story inserted in Mark.
How could the miracle go out of focus?
You don't read to understand Scripture.
You read to mock God.

The miracles Jesus performed affirmed that Jesus was sent by God.
That is Gods Seal of Gods approval set upon Jesus.

No Seal of Gods approval was set upon Muhammad.

You are a die hard Muhammadan.
Your hero worship of Muhammad screwed up your mind.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Had I been living with the Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH, I CERTAINLY would have been his first woman and given my azz hole as a sign of submission and devotion to him.
Are you saying what it sounds like you are saying?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need to perform miracles? lol....
That is just a load of nonsense to handle superstitious people. If you wish we can discuss that ignorant miracle works that assumed that sick people were SINNERS!! Rubbish indeed.
We were referring to these...please answer them:
*** Please don't make a fool of yourself by quoting from the OT.
God did NOT tell the Jews I am coming down to die for you AND Gentile (gods and pigs) as Jesus!!!!
Tanach is NOT concerned with a Messiah who has been transformed into son of god and then to ghostly god!!
This in itself provides CLEAR proof to JEWS that your BJ is a liar and a seducer working for Lucifer.
They will NEVER change their opinion about BJ as long as you worship him.
You are confirming their doubts that BJ was a false messenger who attempted to take worship away from their L-rd G-d.
We have already established that your OT is just a sham for many other reasons:
-The Jews do NOT agree with your DELIBERATE mistranslation of their scriptures.
-You do not follow what is in the Tanach or even the OT. If you wish to do that there is only ONE way....BECOME A JEW.
- You use OT as "evidence" for BJ's divinity and NOT as books of guidance that are to be obeyed.
I asked a simple Question...but you haven't answered it..
****When did your pagan god say he was sending a lamb to take away the sins of gentiles?
You started you reply with..Jesus is not a pagan god!!!! Was I referring to BJ or the ghost or daddy? you decide!
your post just goes to show Muslims are ungodly, and worship a satanic god.

The OT Alex guide's one to Jesus Christ through the prophets prophecy of the coming Messiah.

Muhammad's failure to understand that in the OT shows Muhammad was not a prophet of the Gods Holly Bible.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Why have muslims preserve a black stone mohammad kissed and yet have not preseved the book he supposed to have dictated.
They preserved the book right from the start. Qur'an came piece-meal and many had it in memory. So, it was very easy to preserve.

That is not the case with the NT. Even if one has memory and recites to people, one would find it hard to say the contradicting verses.

John says Jesus carried the cross while other three say that Simon carried it for him. People will object straight away on such misreports. That is why the Christian Bible is not recited out like the Torah and the Qur'aan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Correction Alex: Gods Holy Bible.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You don't read to understand Scripture.
You read to mock God.
The miracles Jesus performed affirmed that Jesus was sent by God.
That is Gods Seal of Gods approval set upon Jesus.
No Seal of Gods approval was set upon Muhammad.
You are a die hard Muhammadan.
Your hero worship of Muhammad screwed up your mind.
You have not addressed anything in mypost.

Read it again, please

Seal of attestation", another Christian absurd term.

Another lie. See how you guys twist and distort? Nothing but play of silly words.

Jesus is on record for saying that on his own he could not do anything.

The miracles were shown by God through Jesus. It was God's power or force that was working behind him.

Do you remember this absurd story?

"They came to Bethsaida, and some people brought a blind man and begged Jesus to touch him.
He took the blind man by the hand and led him outside the village. When he had spit on the man’s eyes and put his hands on him, Jesus asked,“Do you see anything?”

He looked up and said,“I see people; they look like trees walking around.”

Once more Jesus put his hands on the man’s eyes. Then his eyes were opened, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly. Jesus sent him home, saying,“Don’t even go into[a] the village.” "

It is good to see that he did not spit a second time. This is an absurd story inserted in Mark.
How could the miracle go out of focus?

Can you imagine Jesus spitting in the eyes of men? By the way, did Jesus give sight to any blind woman?

Did Jesus make a lame woman walk? Did Jesus make blind children see?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Shamma wrote:
Correction Alex: Gods Holy Bible.
Which one?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text> your post just goes to show Muslims are ungodly, and worship a satanic god.
The OT Alex guide's one to Jesus Christ through the prophets prophecy of the coming Messiah.
Muhammad's failure to understand that in the OT shows Muhammad was not a prophet of the Gods Holly Bible.
OT is a forged copy of a very poor translation of Jewish books in Greek. It is not reliable and it is mot trustworthy. We do not acknowledge it as Jewish Holy Scriptures.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
They preserved the book right from the start. Qur'an came piece-meal and many had it in memory. So, it was very easy to preserve.
That is not the case with the NT. Even if one has memory and recites to people, one would find it hard to say the contradicting verses.
John says Jesus carried the cross while other three say that Simon carried it for him. People will object straight away on such misreports. That is why the Christian Bible is not recited out like the Torah and the Qur'aan.
I want to see the pieces, I don't trust anyone's memory. So they preserve a rock mohmmad kissed and yet don't have the pieces of the koran he dictated? Sounds very strange, and not believeable.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
OT is a forged copy of a very poor translation of Jewish books in Greek. It is not reliable and it is mot trustworthy. We do not acknowledge it as Jewish Holy Scriptures.
Who cares if you all don't acknowledge it as Jewish Holy Scripture? You are a non-believer an thus have no input in determining what is and what is not Holy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Greek version of The Torah was the Jewish holy Scriptures, read by Jesus in the Jewish synagogue's.
It was from that Greek version of The Torah that the Jews accused Jesus of blasphemy.

Those same Scriptures were used by Jews up and into the 2nd and 3rd century after the death and resurrection of Jesus.

After it became apparent there was going to be a split between Christians and Jews did the Jews find it necessary to rewrite the Torah.

You are right the Jewish Scriptures of today are corrupted from the original ones that Jesus confirmed as Gods inspired Holy Book in the time of Jesus..

So it is you that has it backwards in accusing the early Church fathers of corrupting the Scriptures.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
LOL

I have almost sprayed my tea out of my mouth.

Look what a male Muslim is willing to do to be considered by its prophet.

I can't really stop laughing at that perversion...

Disgusting

LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one?
The one in the time of Jesus.
In the 13th century the Jewish philosopher Moses Maimonides re-wrote and re-translated Jewish Scriptures from his own agnostic point of view of God.
So modern Jews today are followers of Moses Maimonides.
Jews of today are not from the Israelite era of Moses time period.

sun

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

JOEL wrote:
SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
1) The genes responsible for sexual orientation have three aspects:
a) Male-female attraction
b) Male-Male attraction
c) Female-female attraction
2) All the above three aspects of sexual attraction inhere as natural traits in the genes with not of them being unnatural.
3) Gay proclivities are not mutations of heterosexual tendencies and this contention is supported by the fact that homosexuality is practiced by most species in varying degrees.
4) What is harmful is not gay instincts but anal sex between man-man or between man-woman.
5) Anal sex unbalances the currents in the nerves in the spine leading to the brain where they may create a short-circuit that could lead to haphazard synaptic connections being forged.
6) The fact that anal sex unbalances the brain wiring indicates that homosexual tendencies by themselves are not unnatural but that anal sex between men or between man and woman is equally damaging to the person who is the receiver of the penis.
7) Heterosexuality and homosexuality are simply so many forms of the genes responsible for sexual orientation.
7) Bisexuality is the bridge between heterosexuality and homosexuality and can be viewed as a hybrid aspect of the two dominant forms of sexual orientation.
8) Sexual orientation is determined by the degree of evolution of the field of consciousness-energy in the individual which in turn determines which aspect of sexual attraction gets switched ON.
8) The prophets were ignorant about the root cause and basal mechanism of sexual orientation and on seeing that gay sex failed to result in procreation they denounced the act.
9) The advent of cloning and invitro techniques that these so-called prophets could not envisage or knew nothing about have rendered sexual reproduction obsolete.
your so ful of it,its coming out of your mouth guy,living in the woods all my life never seen gay animals buddy there all real busy looking for food only time they have sex is when females are in season then they have there fun,you see they dont have food stores to go get there food so when there little sex time is over it back to eating,an trying not to get eaten, human dont have to think about them things to much any more so they have more time to think of otherthings like sex,its ok if your gay if you like it,the only thing i dont like about it is you guys trying to talk everybody else into believing it .get of the other anmial connection thing just get it on with your man

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

sun wrote:
<quoted text>your so ful of it,its coming out of your mouth guy,living in the woods all my life never seen gay animals buddy there all real busy looking for food only time they have sex is when females are in season then they have there fun,you see they dont have food stores to go get there food so when there little sex time is over it back to eating,an trying not to get eaten, human dont have to think about them things to much any more so they have more time to think of otherthings like sex,its ok if your gay if you like it,the only thing i dont like about it is you guys trying to talk everybody else into believing it .get of the other anmial connection thing just get it on with your man
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behav...
"Homosexual behavior in animals refers to the documented evidence of homosexual and bisexual behavior in various (non-human) species. Such behaviors include sex, courtship, affection, pair bonding, and parenting among same-sex animal pairings. A 1999 review by researcher Bruce Bagemihl shows that homosexual behavior has been observed in close to 1,500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.[1][2].."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_...
"....For these animals, there is documented evidence of homosexual or transgender behavior of one or more of the following kinds: sex, courtship, affection, pair bonding, or parenting, as noted in researcher and author Bruce Bagemihl's 1999 book Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity..."
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another big lie! You really beat Paul, the Liar.
When and where?
Would love to read this latest bullshit. Can I have the lying Bulletin from the Godless Church, please?
Do you know what your problem is? Your problem is that you tell many lies and can't remember.
You have not even read your own Bible but we have. We know what is in there and we also know what is not there.
It is now time that you throw the two members of the Trinity out and worship the true LORD God in true spirit. This 'true spirit' that I mentioned, is not your Holy Spirit. OK?
rabbee: and how does your being another liar, against an alleged liar. ever truly improve anything, in this whole world of liars.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I can also testify that God and I are one. What is the big deal? It simply means God and I are on the same side.
I am not saying that God and I are the same person and brother Jesus also did not say, "The Father and I are one and the same person."
Jesus was not a stupid ignorant fool like you guys, Shamma.
The day you stop looking at Jesus as your God, you will find the True God Almighty. Jesus is blocking your view.
rabbee: do any of you know what story, we are all here in from TheG-D of Only TheTorah? when you cannot even accept, what day this is in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation just again. nor do any of you, really believe there always is adam and his mate here in IT again. this no matter what, your new testaments fantacies delusionally say.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
**** Had Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH been a Jew, he CERTAINLY would have been LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF BJ, as a Messiah candidate.
rabbee: do you really think, your way of lying. is better than anyone elses, way of lying? when your hell of a mistake, is no better than anyone else not here in TheTorah hell of a mistake.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed!
I think if Jesus had been sent when he was seventy plus, that would have helped his mission.
Remember on one occasion, they said, "You are not even fifty yet!" And imagine 29 years old Jesus telling them, "My little children.........." or "My children .........."?
What do you think, bro?
rabbee: have you already forgot, about this secong coming. of TheGuy Whose Name, ain't really jesus? or Whose Name it really is, that always gives birth to Shet in This Second Coming. and Who lives to be, 930 years old. have you already forgotten how G-D, has Adam put to death, and returned as adam and his mate again? and are jews the only ones, rejecting ThisStory of Adam in TheHappening again? are jews the only ones, being here in ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation again?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,401 - 154,420 of199,450
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••