Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 228377 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164477 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
OT is a forged copy of a very poor translation of Jewish books in Greek. It is not reliable and it is mot trustworthy. We do not acknowledge it as Jewish Holy Scriptures.
The Greek version of The Torah was the Jewish holy Scriptures, read by Jesus in the Jewish synagogue's.
It was from that Greek version of The Torah that the Jews accused Jesus of blasphemy.

Those same Scriptures were used by Jews up and into the 2nd and 3rd century after the death and resurrection of Jesus.

After it became apparent there was going to be a split between Christians and Jews did the Jews find it necessary to rewrite the Torah.

You are right the Jewish Scriptures of today are corrupted from the original ones that Jesus confirmed as Gods inspired Holy Book in the time of Jesus..

So it is you that has it backwards in accusing the early Church fathers of corrupting the Scriptures.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#164478 Feb 20, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Had I been living with the Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH, I CERTAINLY would have been his first woman and given my azz hole as a sign of submission and devotion to him.
LOL

I have almost sprayed my tea out of my mouth.

Look what a male Muslim is willing to do to be considered by its prophet.

I can't really stop laughing at that perversion...

Disgusting

LOL

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164479 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one?
The one in the time of Jesus.
In the 13th century the Jewish philosopher Moses Maimonides re-wrote and re-translated Jewish Scriptures from his own agnostic point of view of God.
So modern Jews today are followers of Moses Maimonides.
Jews of today are not from the Israelite era of Moses time period.

sun

Longview, WA

#164480 Feb 20, 2013
JOEL wrote:
SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
1) The genes responsible for sexual orientation have three aspects:
a) Male-female attraction
b) Male-Male attraction
c) Female-female attraction
2) All the above three aspects of sexual attraction inhere as natural traits in the genes with not of them being unnatural.
3) Gay proclivities are not mutations of heterosexual tendencies and this contention is supported by the fact that homosexuality is practiced by most species in varying degrees.
4) What is harmful is not gay instincts but anal sex between man-man or between man-woman.
5) Anal sex unbalances the currents in the nerves in the spine leading to the brain where they may create a short-circuit that could lead to haphazard synaptic connections being forged.
6) The fact that anal sex unbalances the brain wiring indicates that homosexual tendencies by themselves are not unnatural but that anal sex between men or between man and woman is equally damaging to the person who is the receiver of the penis.
7) Heterosexuality and homosexuality are simply so many forms of the genes responsible for sexual orientation.
7) Bisexuality is the bridge between heterosexuality and homosexuality and can be viewed as a hybrid aspect of the two dominant forms of sexual orientation.
8) Sexual orientation is determined by the degree of evolution of the field of consciousness-energy in the individual which in turn determines which aspect of sexual attraction gets switched ON.
8) The prophets were ignorant about the root cause and basal mechanism of sexual orientation and on seeing that gay sex failed to result in procreation they denounced the act.
9) The advent of cloning and invitro techniques that these so-called prophets could not envisage or knew nothing about have rendered sexual reproduction obsolete.
your so ful of it,its coming out of your mouth guy,living in the woods all my life never seen gay animals buddy there all real busy looking for food only time they have sex is when females are in season then they have there fun,you see they dont have food stores to go get there food so when there little sex time is over it back to eating,an trying not to get eaten, human dont have to think about them things to much any more so they have more time to think of otherthings like sex,its ok if your gay if you like it,the only thing i dont like about it is you guys trying to talk everybody else into believing it .get of the other anmial connection thing just get it on with your man

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#164481 Feb 20, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>your so ful of it,its coming out of your mouth guy,living in the woods all my life never seen gay animals buddy there all real busy looking for food only time they have sex is when females are in season then they have there fun,you see they dont have food stores to go get there food so when there little sex time is over it back to eating,an trying not to get eaten, human dont have to think about them things to much any more so they have more time to think of otherthings like sex,its ok if your gay if you like it,the only thing i dont like about it is you guys trying to talk everybody else into believing it .get of the other anmial connection thing just get it on with your man
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behav...
"Homosexual behavior in animals refers to the documented evidence of homosexual and bisexual behavior in various (non-human) species. Such behaviors include sex, courtship, affection, pair bonding, and parenting among same-sex animal pairings. A 1999 review by researcher Bruce Bagemihl shows that homosexual behavior has been observed in close to 1,500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.[1][2].."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_...
"....For these animals, there is documented evidence of homosexual or transgender behavior of one or more of the following kinds: sex, courtship, affection, pair bonding, or parenting, as noted in researcher and author Bruce Bagemihl's 1999 book Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity..."
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164482 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another big lie! You really beat Paul, the Liar.
When and where?
Would love to read this latest bullshit. Can I have the lying Bulletin from the Godless Church, please?
Do you know what your problem is? Your problem is that you tell many lies and can't remember.
You have not even read your own Bible but we have. We know what is in there and we also know what is not there.
It is now time that you throw the two members of the Trinity out and worship the true LORD God in true spirit. This 'true spirit' that I mentioned, is not your Holy Spirit. OK?
rabbee: and how does your being another liar, against an alleged liar. ever truly improve anything, in this whole world of liars.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164483 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I can also testify that God and I are one. What is the big deal? It simply means God and I are on the same side.
I am not saying that God and I are the same person and brother Jesus also did not say, "The Father and I are one and the same person."
Jesus was not a stupid ignorant fool like you guys, Shamma.
The day you stop looking at Jesus as your God, you will find the True God Almighty. Jesus is blocking your view.
rabbee: do any of you know what story, we are all here in from TheG-D of Only TheTorah? when you cannot even accept, what day this is in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation just again. nor do any of you, really believe there always is adam and his mate here in IT again. this no matter what, your new testaments fantacies delusionally say.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164484 Feb 20, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
**** Had Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH been a Jew, he CERTAINLY would have been LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF BJ, as a Messiah candidate.
rabbee: do you really think, your way of lying. is better than anyone elses, way of lying? when your hell of a mistake, is no better than anyone else not here in TheTorah hell of a mistake.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164485 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed!
I think if Jesus had been sent when he was seventy plus, that would have helped his mission.
Remember on one occasion, they said, "You are not even fifty yet!" And imagine 29 years old Jesus telling them, "My little children.........." or "My children .........."?
What do you think, bro?
rabbee: have you already forgot, about this secong coming. of TheGuy Whose Name, ain't really jesus? or Whose Name it really is, that always gives birth to Shet in This Second Coming. and Who lives to be, 930 years old. have you already forgotten how G-D, has Adam put to death, and returned as adam and his mate again? and are jews the only ones, rejecting ThisStory of Adam in TheHappening again? are jews the only ones, being here in ThisStory of ThePhysical Creation again?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164486 Feb 20, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very true, brother!
They are good at going round in circles.
Quite comical when they drag in OT, while the Jews protest!
Surely, their worship of BJ confirms Jewish suspicions about him!
rabbee: why should anyone, accept your way of lying? as long as they consider, their way much better than yours.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#164487 Feb 20, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-57

Chapter 119 On Prayer

…That thereafter it would be necessary for the penitent to turn story-telling into prayer, reason itself shows, even if it were not also a precept of God. For in every idle word man sins, and our God blots out sin by reason of prayer. For that prayer is the advocate of the soul; prayer is the medicine of the soul; prayer is the defence of the heart; prayer is the weapon of faith, prayer, is the bridle of sense; prayer is the salt of the flesh that suffers it not to be corrupted by sin.

I tell you that prayer is the hands of our life, whereby the man that prays shall defend himself in the day of judgment: for he shall keep his soul from sin here on earth, and shall preserve his heart that it be not touched by evil desires; offending Satan because he shall keep his sense within the Law of God, and his flesh shall walk in righteousness;, receiving from God all that he shall ask.

As God lives, in whose presence we are, a man without prayer can no more be a man of good works than a dumb man can plead his cause to a blind one; than fistula can be healed without unguent; a man defend himself without movement; or attack another without weapons, sail without rudder, or preserve dead flesh without salt;. For truly he who has no hand cannot receive. If man could change dung into gold and clay into sugar;, what would he do?…

Chapter 120 Vain Talks

The fruit of vain talking is this, that it weakens the intellect in such wise that it is not ready to receive the truth; even as a horse accustomed to carry but one ounce of cotton flock cannot carry an hundred pounds of stone. But what is worse is the man who spends his time in jests. When he is fain to pray, Satan will put into his memory those same jests, insomuch that when he ought to weep over his sins to provoke God to mercy and to win forgiveness for his sins, by laughing he provokes God to anger; who will chastise him, and cast him out.

Woe, therefore, to them that jest and talk vainly! But if our God has in abomination them that jest and talk vainly, how will he hold them that murmur and slander their neighbour, and in what plight will they be who deal with sinning as with a business supremely necessary? Oh impure world, I cannot conceive how grievously you will be punished by God! He, then, who would do penance, he, I say, must give out his words at the price of gold.…

Note: Beautiful preaching, these - MUQ
(Abridged)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164488 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
They preserved the book right from the start. Qur'an came piece-meal and many had it in memory. So, it was very easy to preserve.
That is not the case with the NT. Even if one has memory and recites to people, one would find it hard to say the contradicting verses.
John says Jesus carried the cross while other three say that Simon carried it for him. People will object straight away on such misreports. That is why the Christian Bible is not recited out like the Torah and the Qur'aan.
rabbee: you contradicted, yourself again. right away from the start piecemeal???

when the earliest it could have been written is 400 years after the fact. and chances are, it was a lot longer than that. more like after the 15 century, when the letter j became popular in languages.

one new testament tanach, and the next thing you know everybody everybody else and their cousin wants one. even the athiests, have their new testaments too.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#164489 Feb 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
"Homosexual behavior in animals refers to the documented evidence of homosexual and bisexual behavior in various (non-human) species. Such behaviors include sex, courtship, affection, pair bonding, and parenting among same-sex animal pairings. A 1999 review by researcher Bruce Bagemihl shows that homosexual behavior has been observed in close to 1,500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.[1][2].."
"....For these animals, there is documented evidence of homosexual or transgender behavior of one or more of the following kinds: sex, courtship, affection, pair bonding, or parenting, as noted in researcher and author Bruce Bagemihl's 1999 book Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity..."
Frijoles---transgender behavior of one or more of the following kinds: sex, courtship, affection, pair bonding, or parenting, as noted in researcher and author Bruce Bagemihl's 1999 book Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity..."

HughBe--- I believe that BRUCE is a faggot and has some interesting thoughts which you no doubt you share.

So, explain the meaning of TRANSGENDER and demonstrate the appropriateness of Bruce's application of it.

I was unaware that courtship, affection, or parenting were the purview of homosexuals and transgenders
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164490 Feb 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well frijoles - how many of those cases, only display a non-penetrative male display of dominance?

and arn't all true worms and flukes, generally considered as asexual? like also incuding, the earthworm, the tapeworm, the roundworm, pinworms and liver fluke.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#164491 Feb 20, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-57
Chapter 119 On Prayer
…That thereafter it would be necessary for the penitent to turn story-telling into prayer, reason itself shows, even if it were not also a precept of God. For in every idle word man sins, and our God blots out sin by reason of prayer. For that prayer is the advocate of the soul; prayer is the medicine of the soul; prayer is the defence of the heart; prayer is the weapon of faith, prayer, is the bridle of sense; prayer is the salt of the flesh that suffers it not to be corrupted by sin.
I tell you that prayer is the hands of our life, whereby the man that prays shall defend himself in the day of judgment: for he shall keep his soul from sin here on earth, and shall preserve his heart that it be not touched by evil desires; offending Satan because he shall keep his sense within the Law of God, and his flesh shall walk in righteousness;, receiving from God all that he shall ask.
As God lives, in whose presence we are, a man without prayer can no more be a man of good works than a dumb man can plead his cause to a blind one; than fistula can be healed without unguent; a man defend himself without movement; or attack another without weapons, sail without rudder, or preserve dead flesh without salt;. For truly he who has no hand cannot receive. If man could change dung into gold and clay into sugar;, what would he do?…
Chapter 120 Vain Talks
The fruit of vain talking is this, that it weakens the intellect in such wise that it is not ready to receive the truth; even as a horse accustomed to carry but one ounce of cotton flock cannot carry an hundred pounds of stone. But what is worse is the man who spends his time in jests. When he is fain to pray, Satan will put into his memory those same jests, insomuch that when he ought to weep over his sins to provoke God to mercy and to win forgiveness for his sins, by laughing he provokes God to anger; who will chastise him, and cast him out.
Woe, therefore, to them that jest and talk vainly! But if our God has in abomination them that jest and talk vainly, how will he hold them that murmur and slander their neighbour, and in what plight will they be who deal with sinning as with a business supremely necessary? Oh impure world, I cannot conceive how grievously you will be punished by God! He, then, who would do penance, he, I say, must give out his words at the price of gold.…
Note: Beautiful preaching, these - MUQ
(Abridged)
rabbee: when the probability of another lie, in this world of nearly 100% liars. does not 100% enhance the probability of truth, in any world of about 100% lies.

can man even land on the moon, without any authorization from G-D first? but then one must ask, what is the difference between authorization or approvial? since authorization of anything, does not necessarily meet with G-D'S approval of it. when the chances are a higher probability, that G-D'S authorizing anything is a result of G-D'S dissaprovial.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164492 Feb 20, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>

your so ful of it,its coming out of your mouth guy,living in the woods all my life never seen gay animals buddy there all real busy looking for food only time they have sex is when females are in season then they have there fun,you see they dont have food stores to go get there food so when there little sex time is over it back to eating,an trying not to get eaten, human dont have to think about them things to much any more so they have more time to think of otherthings like sex,its ok if your gay if you like it,the only thing i dont like about it is you guys trying to talk everybody else into believing it .get of the other anmial connection thing just get it on with your man
You're the typical brain-washed, idiotic Christian who fails to understand the root mechanism of nature and personality and the ignorant Biblical personalities who harshly condemned homosexuality too were ignorant of the causal factors underlying sexuality.

Now, listen:

The play of the personality forces - mental, vital, emotional and gross physical - acting through specific genes (chemical units) shows up in three functional modes: male-female attraction or male-male attraction/female-female attraction. Bisexuality is a hybrid condition.

One of these functional modes becomes the dominant sexual functional mode depending on the turn of the forces in the individual's consciousness that in turn is determined by karmic, environmental and heredity factors.

Homosexual instincts are not damaging as they're an aspect of the sexuality just like say having blonde instead of brown hair or being born with a low IQ unlike another person who is born intelligent. These are functional modes or aspects of the various genes responsible for sexuality, hair color and intelligence.

The proof that homosexuality is by itself not abnormal or damaging is borne out by the fact that it is common to hundereds of species and at the human level gays who refrain from anal sex are as normal and as intelligent and as sensitive and as caring and as cultured and as wealthy and as spiritual as heterosexuals, if not more.

BTW, the biblical Paul was a non-indulgent or a non-practicising gay but his homosexuality in most ways was induced by certain subtle forces and was not an integral part of his personality....

So, then, what brings in the destabilizing factor?

It is anal sex that is damaging.

As known anal sex is common in both gay as well as heterosexual relationships and as such damaging anal sex is not exclusively a gay practice but extends to anal sex per se whether practiced by man-man or by man-woman.

Anal sex between man-man or man-woman unbalances the spinal nerve currents leading to the brain where a short circuit may occur that can upset the regular patterns of synaptic connections/functioning which in turn can destabilize the being.

Now, did you get it?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164493 Feb 20, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: do any of you know what story, we are all here in from TheG-D of Only TheTorah? when you cannot even accept, what day this is in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation just again. nor do any of you, really believe there always is adam and his mate here in IT again. this no matter what, your new testaments fantacies delusionally say.
Rabbee,

I showed my displeasure on a silly and absurd line "My Father and I are one", which is taken to show and mean that Jesus was the Father and the Father was the son.

It is soooooooo stupid, Rabbee. How can these fools living outside theTorah believe that?

That is why I said "God and I are also one". I never said that I was God or God was me.

Even a 3rd Grader can understand that Jesus meant that he was on the side of the Father, not on the side of Satan.

Such ridiculous lines are presented to show his absurd divinity.

The subtle beasts of the Church fields were very cunning and shrewd like snake oil salesmen. They capitalized on idiomatic and figurative language to sell this man-God or God-man to pagans, who bought it without asking a single question.

Is there any God man living in Gan Eden besides you?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164494 Feb 20, 2013
JESUS & NONDUALISM:

"I and my father are one," is a common monistic experience in consciousness-energy that Jesus experienced with the archetypal being (his father) on the 7th plane of cosmic existence. It's a perfectly valid statement coming from Jesus that should be understood from an exclusive nondual perspective.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164495 Feb 20, 2013
MUHAMMAD & DUALISM:

It is understood that Muhammad via his mystical experiences experienced the psychic awakening in his cardiac center that caused his consciousness to ascend through the chakras of being where finally it penetrated the perimeter of the Lote Tree at the farthest end of the spine in the pineal gland where it "saw" during the Meraj one of the archetypal beings of the 7th plane called Allah. There was no union in consciousness experienced with that being. So, Muhammad always preached dualism as the highest truth though of course dualism is below nondualism.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#164496 Feb 20, 2013
What is peace in terms of its causal mechanism and its gradations?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... 1 hr thetruth 42
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 4 hr ChristineW 14,659
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul 24 skylar 108
Shadows and sounds Jul 23 Dizy 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Jul 4 Pam 11
News What is Asatru? (Dec '10) Jul 3 ex pagan 2
News Sorry Witches, You Won't Be Able to Buy Spells ... Jun '15 Drake_Burrwood 1
More from around the web