Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
154,381 - 154,400 of 201,377 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164451 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense and off topic.
In your post # 164430, you wrote:
"Martha acknowledged that Jesus is the Son of God."
I asked you, "When and where?"
And then I added:
"Another big lie! You really beat Paul, the Liar.
When and where?
Would love to read this latest bullshit. Can I have the lying Bulletin from the Godless Church, please?
Do you know what your problem is? Your problem is that you tell many lies and can't remember.
You have not even read your own Bible but we have. We know what is in there and we also know what is not there.
It is now time that you throw the two members of the Trinity out and worship the true LORD God in true spirit.
This 'true spirit' that I mentioned, is not your Holy Spirit. OK?"
Waht has Muhammad got to do with your own big lie?
Coming back to the topic, where can I find Martha acknowledging this:
"Martha acknowledged that Jesus is the Son of God."
You don't even remember what you posted in your own post.
this is from your own post:
27 Yes, Lord, she replied,I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.

Your hero worship of Muhammad screwed up your mind.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164452 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed!
I think if Jesus had been sent when he was seventy plus, that would have helped his mission.
Remember on one occasion, they said, "You are not even fifty yet!" And imagine 29 years old Jesus telling them, "My little children.........." or "My children .........."?
What do you think, bro?
lol...
That's a brilliant suggestion, bro.

BJ needed to lighten/brighten up a bit..have a wife or two, some children, have some fun, respect his mother, talk to people at their level instead of talking DOWN to them, run a local club or charity shop and relate to the people before saving the multitude.

He needed a bit of networking instead of jumping in from nowhere to upset the Jewish kosher apple cart, as the NT would have us believe!!!

Yes, a 70 year old man with white beard, practical experience and authority could have done a better job, instead of abandoning mission to end up with his own worshippers who continue to confirm the suspicion of Jewish elders when they said he was a seducer and blasphemer who took worship away from their L-rd G-d.

Perhaps BJ should first have been an understudy of The Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH.

That would have transformed his Mission from "Impossible" to "Possible"!!!

Allah knows Best.
Salaams, WM
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164453 Feb 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
The Quran is nothing more than Muhammad's own worship of the jinn devil god he called Allah.
Muhammad could not perform any miracles.
Muhammad did not have the "Seal of attestation" from God.
There is nothing in the life of Muhammad that would authentic his revelations are from God.
Rather, Muhammad's revelations reveal they came from an satanic spirit that opposed the teachings of Gods holy prophets of the OT.
Jesus performed miracles that only God can do that validates that Jesus has the "Seal of attestation" from God.
The works of Muhammad were used against the pagan Arabs to bring them to worship the One Supreme pagan moon god Muhammad worshiped from his child hood.
The pagan Arabs were not only worshiping this moon god called Allah, but also 360 pagan idols besides Muhammad's moon god.
Why do you need to perform miracles? lol....

That is just a load of nonsense to handle superstitious people. If you wish we can discuss that ignorant miracle works that assumed that sick people were SINNERS!! Rubbish indeed.

We were referring to these...please answer them:
*** Please don't make a fool of yourself by quoting from the OT.
God did NOT tell the Jews I am coming down to die for you AND Gentile (gods and pigs) as Jesus!!!!
Tanach is NOT concerned with a Messiah who has been transformed into son of god and then to ghostly god!!
This in itself provides CLEAR proof to JEWS that your BJ is a liar and a seducer working for Lucifer.
They will NEVER change their opinion about BJ as long as you worship him.
You are confirming their doubts that BJ was a false messenger who attempted to take worship away from their L-rd G-d.
We have already established that your OT is just a sham for many other reasons:
-The Jews do NOT agree with your DELIBERATE mistranslation of their scriptures.
-You do not follow what is in the Tanach or even the OT. If you wish to do that there is only ONE way....BECOME A JEW.
- You use OT as "evidence" for BJ's divinity and NOT as books of guidance that are to be obeyed.
I asked a simple Question...but you haven't answered it..
****When did your pagan god say he was sending a lamb to take away the sins of gentiles?
You started you reply with..Jesus is not a pagan god!!!! Was I referring to BJ or the ghost or daddy? you decide!

Location hidden

#164454 Feb 20, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
**** Please don't make a fool of yourself by quoting from the OT.
God did NOT tell the Jews I am coming down to die for you AND Gentile (gods and pigs) as Jesus!!!!
Tanach is NOT concerned with a Messiah who has been transformed into son of god and then to ghostly god!!
This in itself provides CLEAR proof to JEWS that your BJ is a liar and a seducer working for Lucifer.
You are confirming their doubts that BJ was a false messenger who attempted to take worship away from their L-rd G-d.
-You do not follow what is in the Tanach or even the OT. If you wish to do that there is only ONE way....BECOME A JEW.
- You use OT as "evidence" for BJ's divinity and NOT as books of guidance that are to be obeyed.
****When did your pagan god say he was sending a lamb to take away the sins of gentiles?
You started you reply with..Jesus is not a pagan god!!!! Was I referring to BJ or the ghost or daddy? you decide!
You are ignorant of Scripture Alex.

Lamb of God - The Passover Lamb
The Lamb of God is dramatically revealed in Exodus 12 and 13, with the Jewish Feast of the Passover. This is perhaps the most compelling foreshadow of the coming Lamb of God, the Messiah. The Passover Feast occurs each year on the 14th day of the Jewish month of Nisan. It is eaten in remembrance of the Lord "passing over" the houses of those who had sacrificed the Passover Lamb and sprinkled its blood on their wooden doorposts and mantles, while the angel of death visited those who had not sprinkled the blood of the lamb. The angel of death was the final of ten plagues sent by God to redeem His people from slavery in Egypt, the land of their bondage. Approximately 1,500 years later, on the 14th day of Nisan, the Passover Lamb of God, Jesus Christ, was sacrificed upon a wooden cross for the sins of all mankind. When the Day of the Lord comes, those who have covered themselves in the blood of the Lamb by accepting Christ will be kept safe while the world pays for their rebellion.

Its your own Muslim rejection of God Alex that blinds Muslims from knowing Gods Will for man.

Location hidden

#164455 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I can also testify that God and I are one. What is the big deal? It simply means God and I are on the same side.
I am not saying that God and I are the same person and brother Jesus also did not say, "The Father and I are one and the same person."
Jesus was not a stupid ignorant fool like you guys, Shamma.
The day you stop looking at Jesus as your God, you will find the True God Almighty. Jesus is blocking your view.
You cannot testify about God, because you reject God.
wannabe scientist

United States

#164456 Feb 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad lied.
The Quran is nothing more than Muhammad's own worship of the jinn devil god he called Allah.
Muhammad could not perform any miracles.
Muhammad did not have the "Seal of attestation" from God.
There is nothing in the life of Muhammad that would authentic his revelations are from God.
Rather, Muhammad's revelations reveal they came from an satanic spirit that opposed the teachings of Gods holy prophets of the OT.
Jesus performed miracles that only God can do that validates that Jesus has the "Seal of attestation" from God.
read the quran/hadith and to tell me a single error
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164457 Feb 20, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You like to keep away from discussing islam because you know you can not defend its obsurdities. Why should anyone become a muslim? To be a slave to others who lord it over them, or, to become the master, imam, who lords it over everyone else?
No, that is another lie. We defend and discuss.

We do not want Christians to become Muslims. We want you to become true Jews and make sure you embrace Judaism.

We do not even have a clergy. No Pope, no Church Father, no Imam, no Chief Mullah, nothing. We have Qur'aan.

And we know the Way to the LORD Almighty God Allah.
bmz

Singapore

#164458 Feb 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You are ignorant of Scripture Alex.
Lamb of God - The Passover Lamb
The Lamb of God is dramatically revealed in Exodus 12 and 13, with the Jewish Feast of the Passover. This is perhaps the most compelling foreshadow of the coming Lamb of God, the Messiah. The Passover Feast occurs each year on the 14th day of the Jewish month of Nisan. It is eaten in remembrance of the Lord "passing over" the houses of those who had sacrificed the Passover Lamb and sprinkled its blood on their wooden doorposts and mantles, while the angel of death visited those who had not sprinkled the blood of the lamb. The angel of death was the final of ten plagues sent by God to redeem His people from slavery in Egypt, the land of their bondage. Approximately 1,500 years later, on the 14th day of Nisan, the Passover Lamb of God, Jesus Christ, was sacrificed upon a wooden cross for the sins of all mankind. When the Day of the Lord comes, those who have covered themselves in the blood of the Lamb by accepting Christ will be kept safe while the world pays for their rebellion.
Its your own Muslim rejection of God Alex that blinds Muslims from knowing Gods Will for man.
The Passover lamb was not Jesus. The Hebrew slaves slaughtered many lambs and painted their door posts with the blood of lambs.

That was the mark to let the death gas/vapor to swerve off.

Jesus was not slaughtered and his blood was not painted upon door posts.
bmz

Singapore

#164459 Feb 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot testify about God, because you reject God.
Which God? Your 3-in-1? That is no God.

Muslims only worship Allah, the LORD Almighty God, who is the Master of all slaves, including the 2nd last slave Jesus.
bmz

Singapore

#164460 Feb 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
"Seal of attestation", another Christian absurd term.

Another lie. See how you guys twist and distort? Nothing but play of silly words.

Jesus is on record for saying that on his own he could not do anything.

The miracles were shown by God through Jesus. It was God's power or force that was working behind him.

Do you remember this absurd story?

"They came to Bethsaida, and some people brought a blind man and begged Jesus to touch him.

He took the blind man by the hand and led him outside the village. When he had spit on the mans eyes and put his hands on him, Jesus asked,Do you see anything?

He looked up and said,I see people; they look like trees walking around.

Once more Jesus put his hands on the mans eyes. Then his eyes were opened, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly. Jesus sent him home, saying,Dont even go into[a] the village. "

It is good to see that he did not spit a second time. This is an absurd story inserted in Mark.

How could the miracle go out of focus?
Alex123 aka WM

Ilford, UK

#164461 Feb 20, 2013
Had I been living with the Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH, I CERTAINLY would have been his first woman and given my azz hole as a sign of submission and devotion to him.
george whyte

Ilford, UK

#164462 Feb 20, 2013
lol

Location hidden

#164463 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not want Christians to become Muslims. We want you to become true Jews and make sure you embrace Judaism.
We do not even have a clergy. No Pope, no Church Father, no Imam, no Chief Mullah, nothing. We have Qur'aan.
Christians are children of God.
There is no more Jew, Greek or slave, nor Muslim.
We are all under the new covenant brought down by Jesus from God the Father.
Jesus Christ wss a Jew, and that by divine intent. In a conversation with a Samaritan woman, Jesus declared:[S]alvation is from the Jews(John 4:22). The focus, of course, was upon his personal identity as the Messiah.
As the Jewish Messiah, Salvation is from the Jews, and becoming children of God is through Jesus, the Son of God:
John 1:12
12 But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name [Jesus], he gave the right to become children of God, 13 who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.
The Muslim idea that Jesus came to give prophecy of the coming of Muhammad is a falsehood.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164464 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets so why should be go back into bondage under the Law? Jesus freed us from the Law, we now live by grace; a sharing in the life of God; we are now temples of the Holy Spirit. islam only offers bondage to the muslim community by performing mindless ritual that can not save. Bowing to mecca or a black stone will not save anyone!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164465 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why have muslims preserve a black stone mohammad kissed and yet have not preseved the book he supposed to have dictated.
george whyte

London, UK

#164466 Feb 20, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Had I been living with the Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH, I CERTAINLY would have been his first woman and given my azz hole as a sign of submission and devotion to him.
Had I been living with the Son of God, I CERTAINLY would have been his first male-woman and given my azz hole as a sign of submission and devotion to him as my Lord and my Master because he had no woman.

Location hidden

#164467 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
"Seal of attestation", another Christian absurd term.
Another lie. See how you guys twist and distort? Nothing but play of silly words.
Jesus is on record for saying that on his own he could not do anything.
The miracles were shown by God through Jesus. It was God's power or force that was working behind him.
Do you remember this absurd story?
"They came to Bethsaida, and some people brought a blind man and begged Jesus to touch him.
He took the blind man by the hand and led him outside the village. When he had spit on the mans eyes and put his hands on him, Jesus asked,Do you see anything?
He looked up and said,I see people; they look like trees walking around.
Once more Jesus put his hands on the mans eyes. Then his eyes were opened, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly. Jesus sent him home, saying,Dont even go into[a] the village. "
It is good to see that he did not spit a second time. This is an absurd story inserted in Mark.
How could the miracle go out of focus?
You don't read to understand Scripture.
You read to mock God.

The miracles Jesus performed affirmed that Jesus was sent by God.
That is Gods Seal of Gods approval set upon Jesus.

No Seal of Gods approval was set upon Muhammad.

You are a die hard Muhammadan.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164468 Feb 20, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Are you saying what it sounds like you are saying?

Location hidden

#164469 Feb 20, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need to perform miracles? lol....
That is just a load of nonsense to handle superstitious people. If you wish we can discuss that ignorant miracle works that assumed that sick people were SINNERS!! Rubbish indeed.
We were referring to these...please answer them:
*** Please don't make a fool of yourself by quoting from the OT.
your post just goes to show Muslims are ungodly, and worship a satanic god.

The OT Alex guide's one to Jesus Christ through the prophets prophecy of the coming Messiah.

Muhammad's failure to understand that in the OT shows Muhammad was not a prophet of the Gods Holly Bible.

bmz

Singapore

#164470 Feb 20, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Why have muslims preserve a black stone mohammad kissed and yet have not preseved the book he supposed to have dictated.
They preserved the book right from the start. Qur'an came piece-meal and many had it in memory. So, it was very easy to preserve.

That is not the case with the NT. Even if one has memory and recites to people, one would find it hard to say the contradicting verses.

John says Jesus carried the cross while other three say that Simon carried it for him. People will object straight away on such misreports. That is why the Christian Bible is not recited out like the Torah and the Qur'aan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Fri weez 1
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Fri christy 502
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••