Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,620

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164432 Feb 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Martha acknowledged that Jesus is the Son of God.
Christ.
Meaning: anointed, the Greek translation of the Hebrew word translated “Messiah”
Christ is the official title of our Lord, occurring 1,514 in the New Testament. It denotes that he was anointed or consecrated to his great redemptive work as Prophet, Priest, and King of his people.
He is Jesus the Christ (Acts 17:3; 18:5; Matt. 22:42), the Anointed One. He is thus spoken of by Isaiah (61:1), and by Daniel (9:24-26), who describes him as “Messiah the Prince.”
The Messiah is the same person as “the seed of the woman”(Gen. 3:15), "the seed of Abraham" (Gen. 22:18), the "Prophet like unto Moses" (Deut. 18:15), "the priest after the order of Melchizedek" (Ps. 110:4), "the rod out of the stem of Jesse" (Isa. 11:1, 10), the “Immanuel,” the virgin's son (Isa. 7:14), "the branch of Jehovah" (Isa. 4:2), and “the messenger of the covenant”(Mal. 3:1).
This is he “of whom Moses in the law and the prophets did write.” The Old Testament Scripture is full of prophetic declarations regarding the Great Deliverer and the work he was to accomplish.
Jesus the Christ is Jesus the Great Deliverer, the Anointed One, the Savior of men. This name denotes that Jesus was divinely appointed, commissioned, and accredited as the Savior of men (Hebrews 5:4; Isa. 11:2-4; 49:6; John 5:37; Acts 2:22).
Which God did, by him - The Lord Jesus himself often traced his power to do these things to his commission from the Father, but he did it in such a way as to show that he was closely united to him, John 5:19, John 5:30.
Peter here says that God did these works by Jesus Christ, to show that Jesus was truly sent by him, and that therefore he had the seal and attestation of God.
The same thing Jesus himself said, John 5:36, "The work which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me."
The great works which God has made in creation, as well as in redemption, he is represented as having done by his Son, Hebrews 1:2, "By whom also he made the worlds," John 1:3; Colossians 1:15-19.
The Father appointed Jesus to do certain things he intrusted in Jesus hands to accomplish.
To finish - To do or to perform until the task is completed.
The word is applied to the "termination" of anything, as we say a task is "ended" or a work is completed.
So Jesus said, when he expired, It is "finished" John 19:30.
Jesus came to "accomplish" a certain work; and hence we see the reason why he so often guarded his life and sought his safety until the task was fully completed.
These works or miracles bore witness of Jesus; that is, they showed that Jesus was sent from God, because none but God could perform them.
Jesus testified: The Father and I are One.
Think outside that box called "pagan lies"...

Christ attempts to define "Messiah".
Then liars try to turn Christ into son, "S"on, lord, "L"ord, god, and even God or "G"od.
This is CLEARLy blasphemy and you are going to hell for this.

Did "martha" acknowldge Jacob also was "S"of of "G"od or simply "s"on of "g"od!!!!

Lies upon lies makes up modern "christianity"

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#164433 Feb 20, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
When did your pagan god say he was sending a lamb to take away the sins of gentiles?LOL
Jesus is not a pagan god.
Muhammad lied. The Quran is the worship of the Jinn devil god called Allah.

Jesus is the "Son of God".
Christ.
Meaning: anointed, the Greek translation of the Hebrew word translated “Messiah”

Christ is the official title of our Lord, occurring 1,514 in the New Testament. It denotes that he was anointed or consecrated to his great redemptive work as Prophet, Priest, and King of his people.

He is Jesus the Christ (Acts 17:3; 18:5; Matt. 22:42), the Anointed One. He is thus spoken of by Isaiah (61:1), and by Daniel (9:24-26), who describes him as “Messiah the Prince.”

The Messiah is the same person as “the seed of the woman”(Gen. 3:15), "the seed of Abraham" (Gen. 22:18), the "Prophet like unto Moses" (Deut. 18:15), "the priest after the order of Melchizedek" (Ps. 110:4), "the rod out of the stem of Jesse" (Isa. 11:1, 10), the “Immanuel,” the virgin's son (Isa. 7:14), "the branch of Jehovah" (Isa. 4:2), and “the messenger of the covenant”(Mal. 3:1).

This is he “of whom Moses in the law and the prophets did write.” The Old Testament Scripture is full of prophetic declarations regarding the Great Deliverer and the work he was to accomplish.

Jesus the Christ is Jesus the Great Deliverer, the Anointed One, the Savior of men. This name denotes that Jesus was divinely appointed, commissioned, and accredited as the Savior of men (Hebrews 5:4; Isa. 11:2-4; 49:6; John 5:37; Acts 2:22).

Which God did, by him - The Lord Jesus himself often traced his power to do these things to his commission from the Father, but he did it in such a way as to show that he was closely united to him, John 5:19, John 5:30.

Peter here says that God did these works by Jesus Christ, to show that Jesus was truly sent by him, and that therefore he had the seal and attestation of God.

The same thing Jesus himself said, John 5:36, "The work which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me."

The great works which God has made in creation, as well as in redemption, he is represented as having done by his Son, Hebrews 1:2, "By whom also he made the worlds," John 1:3; Colossians 1:15-19.

The Father appointed Jesus to do certain things he intrusted in Jesus hands to accomplish.

To finish - To do or to perform until the task is completed.
The word is applied to the "termination" of anything, as we say a task is "ended" or a work is completed.

Jesus came to "accomplish" a certain work; and hence we see the reason why he so often guarded his life and sought his safety until the task was fully completed.

These works or miracles bore witness of Jesus; that is, they showed that Jesus was sent from God, because none but God could perform them.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#164434 Feb 20, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You are beyond stupid.
Jesus is a part of God, therefore He has always existed.
And stop quibbling. The meaning is clear to anybody not twisted by islam.
Why wont you explain to us the despicable character of mad mo the raping butchering paedophile tyrant and how such a sick dog could be a prophet?
No.

No. That Jesus is or was a part of God is, Horse Shit. See, John, the man is not on record for saying that. Jesus was just an obedient slave of God.

God is not a chunk of plasticine that God tore away a handful, threw it a feet away and it became Jesus. And then tore another handful, threw it away and it became the so-called Holy Spirit, another absurdity.

Jesus never existed before he was born. This is more factual. That Jesus was the Word before God, is another Horse Shit!

The Prophet of Islam was far more coherent than your incoherent Jesus. He succeeded, when Jesus failed. If those false stories spread by the filthy self-loathing Christian evangelists, were true, I would have explained. so, I have nothing to explain.

Since the Christian Bible is full of lies, I can't trust those assholes and bigots, who formed the Church and serve the Godless Church.

Now, tell me just after the silly and absurd episode of "I am the Resurrection and the life", why did Martha whisper into her sister's ear that Jesus had wanted her to meet outside the village?

bmz

Singapore

#164435 Feb 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Martha acknowledged that Jesus is the Son of God.
Another big lie! You really beat Paul, the Liar.

When and where?

Would love to read this latest bullshit. Can I have the lying Bulletin from the Godless Church, please?

Do you know what your problem is? Your problem is that you tell many lies and can't remember.

You have not even read your own Bible but we have. We know what is in there and we also know what is not there.

It is now time that you throw the two members of the Trinity out and worship the true LORD God in true spirit. This 'true spirit' that I mentioned, is not your Holy Spirit. OK?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164436 Feb 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>More like the Muslim Muhammadan's don't believe on God.
Your post reflects your Muslim belief in Muhammad as your god.
You really ought to wake up sometime in the next few decades dear skeptic.

Having read all your BJ fairy tales I realise how sinful I must have been, as a priest, giving even a hint that BJ was son of god.

Had I known then what I know now, I would not have even mentioned the ghost. Sadly I have to live with the guilt of ignoring the fact that people worshiped a man although I was very uncomfortable with the divinity of Jesus who to me was a

"Man of God but not God of man".

*** Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH was NOT an egomaniac who went round landing his disciples in trouble telling them utter nonsense like..."

25. "The one who BELIEVES in ME will LIVE, EVEN THOUGH they die!!!!;
26 "and WHOEVER LIVES by believing in me WILL NEVER DIE.

******Muslims do NOT worship The Most Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH who was a human like the rest of us.

We have a simple test..our touchstone in theology..

Use this TEST ON ANYTHING...and IF A "THING" PASSES the TEST then THAT "THING" IS GOD:

*** GOD, The ONE and ONLY.
*** GOD, the Eternal, Absolute in existence, not temporal or conditional or not dependant on any person or thing, but all persons and things are dependant on GOD.
*** GOD begets not, nor is GOD begotten.
*** And there is NONE like unto GOD."

Any candidate to divinity must be subjected to this ‘acid test’ using the unique attributes of GOD, so that false gods and pretenders to divinity can be easily dismissed.

****I am sorry your BJ gets BOOTED out without a question.

***Applying the above test we KNOW Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH, is NOT God.
Simple.

**** Had Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH been a Jew, he CERTAINLY would have been LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF BJ, as a Messiah candidate.
John

Australia

#164437 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
No. That Jesus is or was a part of God is, Horse Shit. See, John, the man is not on record for saying that. Jesus was just an obedient slave of God.
God is not a chunk of plasticine that God tore away a handful, threw it a feet away and it became Jesus. And then tore another handful, threw it away and it became the so-called Holy Spirit, another absurdity.
Jesus never existed before he was born. This is more factual. That Jesus was the Word before God, is another Horse Shit!
The Prophet of Islam was far more coherent than your incoherent Jesus. He succeeded, when Jesus failed. If those false stories spread by the filthy self-loathing Christian evangelists, were true, I would have explained. so, I have nothing to explain.
Since the Christian Bible is full of lies, I can't trust those assholes and bigots, who formed the Church and serve the Godless Church.
Now, tell me just after the silly and absurd episode of "I am the Resurrection and the life", why did Martha whisper into her sister's ear that Jesus had wanted her to meet outside the village?
Look, you can keep talking shit and pretending you own God and you can keep following the evil cult of the murdering raping tyrant mad mo or you can wise up.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164438 Feb 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is not a pagan god.
Muhammad lied. The Quran is the worship of the Jinn devil god called Allah.
Jesus is the "Son of God".
Christ.
**** Please don't make a fool of yourself by quoting from the OT.

God did NOT tell the Jews I am coming down to die for you AND Gentile (gods and pigs) as Jesus!!!!

Tanach is NOT concerned with a Messiah who has been transformed into son of god and then to ghostly god!!

This in itself provides CLEAR proof to JEWS that your BJ is a liar and a seducer working for Lucifer.

They will NEVER change their opinion about BJ as long as you worship him.

You are confirming their doubts that BJ was a false messenger who attempted to take worship away from their L-rd G-d.

We have already established that your OT is just a sham for many other reasons:

-The Jews do NOT agree with your DELIBERATE mistranslation of their scriptures.

-You do not follow what is in the Tanach or even the OT. If you wish to do that there is only ONE way....BECOME A JEW.

- You use OT as "evidence" for BJ's divinity and NOT as books of guidance that are to be obeyed.

I asked a simple Question...but you haven't answered it..
****When did your pagan god say he was sending a lamb to take away the sins of gentiles?

You started you reply with..Jesus is not a pagan god!!!! Was I referring to BJ or the ghost or daddy? you decide!

bmz

Singapore

#164439 Feb 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
I can also testify that God and I are one. What is the big deal? It simply means God and I are on the same side.

I am not saying that God and I are the same person and brother Jesus also did not say, "The Father and I are one and the same person."

Jesus was not a stupid ignorant fool like you guys, Shamma.

The day you stop looking at Jesus as your God, you will find the True God Almighty. Jesus is blocking your view.

bmz

Singapore

#164440 Feb 20, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
God did NOT tell the Jews I am coming down to die for you AND Gentile (gods and pigs) as Jesus!!!!
Tanach is NOT concerned with a Messiah who has been transformed into son of god and then to ghostly god!!
This in itself provides CLEAR proof to JEWS that your BJ is a liar and a seducer working for Lucifer.
You are confirming their doubts that BJ was a false messenger who attempted to take worship away from their L-rd G-d.
-You do not follow what is in the Tanach or even the OT. If you wish to do that there is only ONE way....BECOME A JEW.
- You use OT as "evidence" for BJ's divinity and NOT as books of guidance that are to be obeyed.
****When did your pagan god say he was sending a lamb to take away the sins of gentiles?
You started you reply with..Jesus is not a pagan god!!!! Was I referring to BJ or the ghost or daddy? you decide!
They will never be able to reply, bro!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164441 Feb 20, 2013
**** Had Holy Prophet Muhammed PBUH been a Jew, he CERTAINLY would have been LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF BJ, as a Messiah candidate.

Location hidden

#164442 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another big lie! You really beat Paul, the Liar.
When and where?
Would love to read this latest bullshit. Can I have the lying Bulletin from the Godless Church, please?
Do you know what your problem is? Your problem is that you tell many lies and can't remember.
You have not even read your own Bible but we have. We know what is in there and we also know what is not there.
It is now time that you throw the two members of the Trinity out and worship the true LORD God in true spirit. This 'true spirit' that I mentioned, is not your Holy Spirit. OK?
Muhammad lied.
The Quran is nothing more than Muhammad's own worship of the jinn devil god he called Allah.

Muhammad could not perform any miracles.
Muhammad did not have the "Seal of attestation" from God.

There is nothing in the life of Muhammad that would authentic his revelations are from God.

Rather, Muhammad's revelations reveal they came from an satanic spirit that opposed the teachings of Gods holy prophets of the OT.

Jesus performed miracles that only God can do that validates that Jesus has the "Seal of attestation" from God.

bmz

Singapore

#164443 Feb 20, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you can keep talking shit and pretending you own God and you can keep following the evil cult of the murdering raping tyrant mad mo or you can wise up.
That is not helpful. You must defend your scripture.

I will repeat and you take time to read and digest. This is what I wrote:

No.

You are supposed to offer your rebuttal. I don't see that. Making rubbish statement, such as "Jesus is God", is totally absurd!

God never promised a Messiah to the Jews. It is a different story that they expected a Messiah to come and rescue them.

And then God never said that God will come down as a Messiah or send his 'son' as a messiah.

bmz

Singapore

#164444 Feb 20, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Indeed!

I think if Jesus had been sent when he was seventy plus, that would have helped his mission.

Remember on one occasion, they said, "You are not even fifty yet!" And imagine 29 years old Jesus telling them, "My little children.........." or "My children .........."?

What do you think, bro?

bmz

Singapore

#164445 Feb 20, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad lied.
The Quran is nothing more than Muhammad's own worship of the jinn devil god he called Allah.
There is nothing in the life of Muhammad that would authentic his revelations are from God.
Rather, Muhammad's revelations reveal they came from an satanic spirit that opposed the teachings of Gods holy prophets of the OT.
Jesus performed miracles that only God can do that validates that Jesus has the "Seal of attestation" from God.
Nonsense and off topic.

In your post # 164430, you wrote:

"Martha acknowledged that Jesus is the Son of God."

I asked you, "When and where?"

And then I added:

"Another big lie! You really beat Paul, the Liar.

When and where?

It is now time that you throw the two members of the Trinity out and worship the true LORD God in true spirit.

This 'true spirit' that I mentioned, is not your Holy Spirit. OK?"

Waht has Muhammad got to do with your own big lie?

Coming back to the topic, where can I find Martha acknowledging this:

Location hidden

#164446 Feb 20, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

The works of Muhammad were used against the pagan Arabs to bring them to worship the One Supreme pagan moon god Muhammad worshiped from his child hood.
The pagan Arabs were not only worshiping this moon god called Allah, but also 360 pagan idols besides Muhammad's moon god.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#164447 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
They will never be able to reply, bro!
That is very true, brother!
They are good at going round in circles.
Quite comical when they drag in OT, while the Jews protest!
Surely, their worship of BJ confirms Jewish suspicions about him!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164448 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not helpful. You must defend your scripture.
I will repeat and you take time to read and digest. This is what I wrote:
No.
You are supposed to offer your rebuttal. I don't see that. Making rubbish statement, such as "Jesus is God", is totally absurd!
God never promised a Messiah to the Jews. It is a different story that they expected a Messiah to come and rescue them.
And then God never said that God will come down as a Messiah or send his 'son' as a messiah.
You like to keep away from discussing islam because you know you can not defend its obsurdities. Why should anyone become a muslim? To be a slave to others who lord it over them, or, to become the master, imam, who lords it over everyone else?

bmz

Singapore

#164449 Feb 20, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
When did your pagan god say he was sending a lamb to take away the sins of gentiles?LOL
Actually, John the Son of Zechariah, knew Jesus well. John knew Jesus since his
foetus-hood. Both were fetus-hood friends.

John knew that Jesus did not like the wrong and evil ways of the world and had wanted to reform.

That is why John had actually meant this: "John 1:29 Worldwide English (New Testament)(WE)

The next day John saw Jesus coming to him.`Look,' said John.`See God's special Lamb! He takes away the wrong ways of the world."

The Doctors of Sin, sinned by making it a sin in the text.

Salaams
BMZ
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#164450 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense and off topic.
And then I added:
When and where?
It is now time that you throw the two members of the Trinity out and worship the true LORD God in true spirit.
You say he's off topic? All you post is Christian diatribe and not the subject of this thread: "Who is allah".

So far the best answer is that allah is the alter ego of mohammad and nothing more.

Location hidden

#164451 Feb 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense and off topic.
And then I added:
When and where?
You don't even remember what you posted in your own post.
this is from your own post:
27 “Yes, Lord,” she replied,“I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”

Your hero worship of Muhammad screwed up your mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug '14 Ernie 117

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE