Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,716)

Showing posts 154,301 - 154,320 of193,613
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry but even you or baal hamolech G-D hates, has any real authority or expertease to speak on my or G-D behalf here in TheTorah. your not being here in ThisStory of Creation again, does not give you the athority to speak for anyone else not here in TheTorah either. no amount of mental dissapearing magic, can make up for your mental failure to be here in TheTorah agains. i am only taking roll call for those mentally here in TheTorah, and you are mentally absent magic minded.
You need to re-think rabbee, you are speaking from out of The Torah.
Get back in The Torah then comment.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

JOEL wrote:
What need for mumbo jumbo religious vows when marriage is a mere contract of convenience for unpaid sex, sexual procreation, financial security and companionship?
rabbee: financial security for sex, is called prostitution with a long term john contract. and is still, considered incestacide.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: come on the mayeem meekvah, even at ascending to the temple mount is nothing new to Yehoodaism. amazing how little all all you, self professed experts really know. don't even know, how many pools there are you must do this, to reach the temple mount. you all do not even know, what wormwood is used for more or less what it is. and like G-D only spent, fourty days explaining 2 1/2 commands on each side of two tablets given to Moshe. can this world get any dumber, when i am sure you can.
MAAT:
The ritual is not the same.
We are comparing a 4th- 5th c CE description, doves, flames and all included as pagan imagery.
The judaic ritual puryfying is not a one of, abracadabra presto your saved, but institutional and repeated many times.

Besides in christianity you are baptized into DEATH. Upon your death you come into the real SAVED LIFE of your soul. Therefore they call that the second baptism.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Correct rabbee.
Nice to have established.
And jesus Christ is also no different as a tribal god for christians.

Are we facing he scape-goat in ourselves yet?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You need to re-think rabbee, you are speaking from out of The Torah.
He's an enigma all to himselve. From christianity into a form of judaism.
You could be led to think he does.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
No shammasceptic.
I took two salient parts.
Fre choic means god is ultimately not responsible and we thank him for free choice and life i general.
But what you write now shows you do not understand the very pieces you posted.
The same goes for Alex quoting judges with a huge portion of scapegoating in it who failed to notice that YHWH and Moses made a mutual deal in provinding a home, people and land to both.
That however due to unfavourable acts (atonement needed)none of that generation would inherit the land.
The point is that it falls under JUDGES and we've never proven such an attack to have happened for real, so all a good deal more peacefull. But it was probably written in a time when might was ownership. The nation-building of Judah in hyperbolic language.
hyperbolic language is what Muslims use.
But the Torah is God inspired words without stretching the truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
The scape goat was innocent of sin.
And the sinless Jesus is what man is to emulate.
It would be YHWH since He alsways put his faith their ultimately.
The thesis is actually about facing your identity as scape-goater.
Not about blaming god (since the conclusion was reached that he was part of the trinity) and by extention presuming that we can judge god.
Sinless is not the same as not being responsible.
G-s as ultimate vehicle for justice would still share responsibility.
In a sense the lesson should be that every man carries god inside and can work to face it's inner demons. That you are not labeled and forever, not stuck, but do carry the responsibility to work at it and fix it. Heal, make the world whole.=saving, making holy.
That's the revelation.
That's what fighting evil and injustice is about.
Not by scape-goating others and waiting for some rapture and total destruction. No, a very individual process that all have to go through.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
When you go inside churches you see a naked man on a pole.
Did you know that BJ was COMPLETELY stripped naked before being "nailed" to the pole?
There is no requirement for us to prove anything because we are NOT claiming Muhammed pbuh is god!!
God does NOT have to talk to Holy Prophet Muhammed direct because by definition God is unlike His creation. There is no need for God to talk to us lowly beings. Inspiration is something that is lacking in you.
In your case you are claiming that a man is your God which is totally crazy. So you are the person who needs to provide evidence.
No wonder you have forgotten God and worship a naked man.
rabbee: yeah your just making the mentally magic claim, that a false prophet is true. and i must correct your mental magic error, that G-D does not consider it important enough to come and speak to Noach, Avraham, Yaachov, Moshe, Adam and adam, Khaeen and Enoch. but made an actual mistake, to not give a follow up visit with muhammed. because for some reason, G-D did not consider muhammed in the same league as the others.

not buying, your not here in TheCreation argument again. you or muhammed are not authorized in TheWritten Torah, to be G-D'S Ambassador here on earth and have never been changed. muhammed is not even mentioned, in TheTorah personally. this is why you reject, TheTorah here in IT. so you can fool around, with your own tribal g-ds. and i and G-D, are not impressed with your worshiping territorial demons.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to have established.
And jesus Christ is also no different as a tribal god for christians.
Are we facing he scape-goat in ourselves yet?
Now you are using hyperbolic language to cover up the failure of the Jews to recognize Jesus as the Messiah.

If we aren't, we need to be.

Here's an added bonus.
evil is "not of God" - it is a corruption of good ("of God")- introduced into Creation by Satan and us.

evil is a condition, not a thing

So God is not the creator of evil as you claim.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides books written by men, can you prove that Jesus is God.
Can you even prove the paul spoke to ghost?
Can you prove God spoke to Jesus?
Can you prove even moses spoke to God!!!
You can't prove anything.
So we have to use a bit of common sense.
It is IMPOSSIBLE for a man to be God.
Therefore, your claim is the nuttiest of claims.
so can you provide VERY SOLID evidence for a very stupid claim..
rabbee: because your book written by men says so, is a poor excuse in rebellion against G-D, here in TheStory of ThePhysical Creation called TheTorah just again. and i do not even see muhammeds name, in ThisBook of Life called TheTorah also. if you want to follow, anyone whose name is not in TheBook of Life here in TheTorah. well that is still your mistake with muhammed again, for not answering the roll call here in TheTorah. cause i am not taking roll call from any of you nobodies here in TheTorah. it is not my job to take roll call, for any of you in your quran.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Qadir mengal wrote:
That passage in the Quran does not fit the situation
Qadir mengal wrote:
who="Shamma"]@ Qadir Mengal:
There was no complete book sent while Muhammad lived.
This verses is not a revelation:
1-(Quran 6:114)
Say:; Shall I seek
For judge other than Allah?
When He it is
Who hath sent unto you
The book, explained in detail
The word that reveals the text not to be Muhammad's nor Allah's words is the word "Say".
The writer is telling Muhammad what to say, as an after thought before the book was sent down.
Muhammad couldn't have said that because the book was not compiled till 200 years after Muhammad was dead.
The verses is written as thou Muhammad himself had a copy of the complete book while he lived. and there was no complete book in written form till after Muhammad was dead.
The writer out did himself as being a schemer in trying to explain that those that disputed Muhammad should not do so because Allah sent down the book.
But there was no book in Muhammad's time, all there were was scraps, and pieces of material of dictated words by Muhammad.
So those verses are fake.
Mengal
Dear Shamma,
Thanks,that what ever you understand and perceive presented it correctly,Dear you know Quran like other books not written or presented, it descended to Mohammad to his needs according to situations time to time to Guide Mohammad so as other Muslims,You never understand Quran without its chronically history or facts, please let now come to the meaning and commentary of this verse,
Quresh people disputing the Quran and Mohammad in that context this Verse revealed to Mohammad(saw)' Allah says (O mohammad tell these Quresh people that after ordain of Allah I Mohammad seek other judge than Allah while Allah sent you the book which is complete and explains the all things including those whom books given(Christians and Jews) and they know very well that this book(Qur'an) has been sent from your Lord Allah.
That passage in the Quran does not fit the situation.
Opposition to Muhammad
Some clan leaders did not appreciate Muhammad's claim of prophethood and tried to silence him by putting pressure on his uncle, Abu Talib. Many of the clans also began to oppose the followers of Muhammad, for example by boycotting them. A number of early Muslims took refuge with the Christian king of Abyssinia,[16] while Muhammad himself would later emigrate to Yathrib, now Medina. The Quraysh fought many battles against Muhammad, one major clash was the Battle of Badr, where the Quraysh were defeated, the event was seen as a turning point for Muslims.[17] After Muhammad's conquest of Mecca in 630, he pardoned most of those who had opposed him before, and peace among the different clans was maintained. After Muhammad's death, clan rivalries reignited, playing central roles in the conflicts over the caliphate and contributing to the Shia-Sunni divide.
The Quresh didn't accept Muhammad until he defeated them.
Those verses don't fit the situation.
All Muhammad was is his belief that he was prophet at that time.
Muhammad had no book that he carried with as the Quran.
It didn't exist.
So Muhammad could not say Allah told the Quresh to tell the Quresh Muhammad already had the complete Quran.
That advice Muhammad said in the Quran came from Allah was a lie.
worth a repeat. Both however claim divine inspiration.
Which is not the same as your tribal deity having a conversation with you. But shows intent to establish a worldly authority and rule.
mohammed and the churchfathers were smart-cookies in creating religion. But nothing was accomplished without an accompanying rule of terror. History in both cases tells us that acceptance was not there, that the word did not convince.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
The ritual is not the same.
We are comparing a 4th- 5th c CE description, doves, flames and all included as pagan imagery.
The judaic ritual puryfying is not a one of, abracadabra presto your saved, but institutional and repeated many times.
rabbee: how many times do you think, i have been through this? how many times do you think, i have actually been to TheTemple Mount? do you even know how many mayeem meekvahs there were to get to TheTemple? and achilles problem is, he only got dunked once. but TheEevareem did not get this from the greeks. they just made up a bunch of g-ds to try and explain G-D. cause they could not comprehend ONE G-D doing it all for six days and only putting HisSon and Daughter in charge for the last day.

and you are probably right, it is nothing like what judeo-christians or jews for that matter are doing today. and jews are not the only ones, who get punished for not being true to G-D here in TheTorah. you even have the stint with the pharoah to prove that not to mention stalin, hitler, mussolini and without even mentioning obama and cancer and aid self inflicted victems for that.

and as long as there is no peace on earth and goodwill to all men, then some nobodies here in TheTorah are doing somthing dreadfully wrong. G-D already came and told me, i am your grandfather adam here in TheTorah again. even if all of you rebellious grandchildren refuse to accept your all here in This Story of Creation again from G-D. i do not care if any of you, cannot accept what G-D came to tell me with the news again about your grandmother of all. but it tells me, we are still here in TheTorah again. and we ain't going to get out of it, by all this pretending we are not here in This Story of ThePhysical Creation all over again. it just screws us all! out of being in GanEden again. with the whole world, helping mr lizard lips decieve their grandmother again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Not about blaming god (since the conclusion was reached that he was part of the trinity) and by extention presuming that we can judge god.
In a sense the lesson should be that every man carries god inside and can work to face it's inner demons. That you are not labeled and forever, not stuck, but do carry the responsibility to work at it and fix it. Heal, make the world whole.=saving, making holy.
That's the revelation.
Not by scape-goating others and waiting for some rapture and total destruction. No, a very individual process that all have to go through.
You just explained the core beliefs of Christianity and the good news of the Gospels of Jesus Christ.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You need to re-think rabbee, you are speaking from out of The Torah.
rabbee: i have G-D'S Approvial here in TheTorahHappening, so i do not need approvial ratings from the not here in TheTorah peanut gallery. so i am not the one, who needs to re-think what G-D has commanded for me to say. i am also not happy, with this world helping to decieve their grandmother whose name has never been eve. and if the males screw this up, the women are even going to be worse for it. and we males are held entirely responsible, for decieving the women out of being here in TheTorah again.

and just in case none of you have noticed this, adam and Noach's mates are not yet assigned with names. they only have a title slot yet to be filled. and for the last two times and this time again, your grandmother's name is sarah faye ann carney. but one thing you can be sure of, is that adam has never even known any woman by that name eve. because this lying world, says it is true to them.

and in conclusion, i aready know what G-D is going to say to Noach, when THEY BOTH return from TheDay of Rest. because this whole world, has piss off any chance at GanEden again. jews, christians are just as much responsible for this as athiests, pagans and all other muslems. because you all think, G-D actually giving TheTorah is some kind of unreal joke.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a cretin!!!
That "man" came for all mankind and that "man" did not go around elevating arabs, his mother, his children and wife....but he elevated Mary the Jewish woman above other women.
That man proclaimed Jesus was a virtuous man of God when a whole host of Jews at that time called him a BSTD!!
He did not say, only Arabs were superior or that Allah was just for Arabs.
He said an arab is not superior to non arab and a non arab not superior to arab; a black is not superior to white or a white superior to black...
He was concerned with good deeds and piety that God wanted instead of your race, money, wealth, beauty and power!
God will obviously favour such a man.
You are the chap who needs to take a load of pills.
rabbee: one cretin says to the other cretin, hey you cretin! like a bunch of poisonous snakes, biting their own lips.

I woud say it would do to figure out when that bit in the talmud was written.
I stated before that beget can also allude to adoption. So where BSTD would come from!
I do know some pieces where written to ridicule christianity especially when it becme more violent in it's prosecutions.(Talk about the right to free-speech back-firing on you.)
We also discussed and shown exmples of how judaism changed for people living under christianity and zoroasthrism and later islam with all it's pagan imagery of angels, devils and djinns.
It tried to adapt, or safe it's people.
If everybody else acts mad, act mad too.
But the simple rule is that which is not found in torah is of no actual consequence.
Same goes for the application of fiqh to the quraan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
worth a repeat. Both however claim divine inspiration.
Which is not the same as your tribal deity having a conversation with you. But shows intent to establish a worldly authority and rule.
mohammed and the churchfathers were smart-cookies in creating religion. But nothing was accomplished without an accompanying rule of terror. History in both cases tells us that acceptance was not there, that the word did not convince.
Take the chip off your shoulder Maat.
Judaism has innocent blood on their hands as the same as Christians and Muslims.
The chip on your shoulder Maat, shows you are willing to shed innocent blood for a superficial cause that does not exist.
You are acting like a Muslim Maat, You are following the command of the Muslims god Allah.
"(Allah) said: "Get both down with enmity between yourselves (mankind).
Synonyms: enmity, hostility, antagonism, animosity, rancor, antipathy, animus
These nouns refer to the feeling or expression of deep-seated ill will. Enmity is hatred such as might be felt for an enemy: the wartime enmity of the two nations.

You cannot make the world whole Maat by your intimating Muslims.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>hyperbolic language is what Muslims use.
But the Torah is God inspired words without stretching the truth.
The Torah is g-d meant for people, the law=god.
Not inspired thus but his very being. The very laws given in person and about the story of how YHWH got a home, land and people.
And how the people being people percieved their YHWH.
With lots of parabels in it. Allusions, hyperbole and methaphores.
Inspired is f.i. the prophets when they write with g-d in mind or on writings on how we should act or what the consequences would be.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Take the chip off your shoulder Maat.
Judaism has innocent blood on their hands as the same as Christians and Muslims.
The chip on your shoulder Maat, shows you are willing to shed innocent blood for a superficial cause that does not exist.
You are acting like a Muslim Maat, You are following the command of the Muslims god Allah.
"(Allah) said: "Get both down with enmity between yourselves (mankind).
Synonyms: enmity, hostility, antagonism, animosity, rancor, antipathy, animus
These nouns refer to the feeling or expression of deep-seated ill will. Enmity is hatred such as might be felt for an enemy: the wartime enmity of the two nations.
You cannot make the world whole Maat by your intimating Muslims.
huh? Are you now saying that we are muslims or proto-christians?
For the longest time the mantra was that jews were such cowards who would not fight, and where so non-violent that it galled the christians. Well go more secular and be done with that, and then they go flip to the other extreme.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the revelation.
SCEPTIC uh shamma wrote:
You just explained the core beliefs of Christianity and the good news of the Gospels of Jesus Christ.

So first you are telling me that i am emulating islam and then that i expressed the core believes and those of 'good news'.

Well i would state that after 150,000 posts you finally seem the get what judaism is about.

The pesky thing is however th voilent end of the world that you also have to believe in, and that is not part of the message.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
huh? Are you now saying that we are muslims or proto-christians?
For the longest time the mantra was that jews were such cowards who would not fight, and where so non-violent that it galled the christians. Well go more secular and be done with that, and then they go flip to the other extreme.
No! I am saying you Maat in your posting seem to be imitating the Muslims in wanting to spread hate and bigotry towards Christians.

Where is it in the news that Christians are murdering Jews?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,301 - 154,320 of193,613
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... 9 hr Grumpy Guy 59
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) Fri Jumper The Wise 75
The Easter message is the Resurrection not the ... Fri Sol 1
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Fri Lmhw 9
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) Apr 17 PINCH111 284
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... (Oct '13) Apr 17 PINCH111 5
Wiccan Threefold Law Is Overrated Apr 17 PINCH111 8
•••
•••